View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Curiosity Trapped the Rat [For Kanoe] 

Post Re: Curiosity Trapped the Rat [For Kanoe]
To call what Alice felt for the woman above her love would be too weak a word. To call her devoted was to strong. No, Alice adored her, and loved everything that Kanoe was doing to her body. To leave after such an event would hurt Alice beyond words, and silence her for a long time. Put simply, Alice didn't want to leave after her companion was done ravaging her delicate body.
What Alice wanted was to have the opportunity to do the same to the witch, to cause her the feelings she had caused Alice.
Love was a strange concept to Alice. She loved her experiments, and she loved her mom, but she'd never truly love someone. She didn't believe love at first sight to be real. Then again, she hadn't met Kanoe. Had she met Kanoe back home in Hell, she would never have left.
Being submissive was not usually who Alice is. As an argumentative young woman, talkative, and introverted, she thought of herself as a more dominant creature. Nobody spoke to her if she told them not to. Nobody touched her if she said no. Life for Alice was all control, and she never let go of it.
To be in this situation was frightening, but with Kanoe as powerful as she was, with her aura being as suffocating as it was, Alice felt... Strangely happy, and safe.
Stubborn that she wouldn't ask Kanoe if she could move in, she focused on the feeling of the witch as she found Alice's g-spot. Crying out, Alice said it. The three deadly words. Four, in this case. "Kanoe, I love you!" No longer caring, Alice let go, and came for the first time, and definitely not the last.

Alice's Journal: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7572

Hey there! My name's Ziggy Aurum, and I'm the New York Rave Queen! Just ask if you wanna hang out, I'm not shy! http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7589

Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:01 am

The climax taunted Alice for so long. Kanoe knew just how to touch the woman, ensuring that bliss would not be reached until there was nowhere else to go but down the depths of the abyss Her partner reached that point, screaming her love for the dark witch which made her smile softly. Her fingers began to relentlessly pound away at her g-spot, each stroke hitting its mark as she finger fucked the woman through those spasming folds. She could feel the hot juices gushing over her hands. Her thumb vigorously rubbed over the woman's pulsing clit. Their hardened nipples dragged over one another as they took panted heated breaths. The witch purred with approval, feeling her partner trembling beneathe her.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:12 am

Alice was unable to do anything through the fits of ecstasy and throes of passion she was feeling. Her body felt like it was slowly being fucked to insanity. She tried to move her arms, but they wouldn't obey as she willed them up from the sheets. She could only keep moaning as Kanoe kissed her, and feel the smile the witch was wearing. A real smile, which felt wonderful against her lips.
Their bodies were tangled, Alice moaning, and crying out while Kanoe moaned, and whispered and kissed. Alice wanted very much to make this woman feel the way she did, feeling selfish for being the one to have an orgasm first. The thought stuck, although most others were wiped from her mind by the new wave of pleasure coursing through her veins. She came again. And again. Kanoe's ability to touch Alice in just the right spot left the young witch in a daze, just moaning and staring at her lover. She managed to mumble something, but lost what she was saying half-way through the sentence as Kanoe kissed her again.

Hey there! My name's Ziggy Aurum, and I'm the New York Rave Queen! Just ask if you wanna hang out, I'm not shy! http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7589

Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:46 am

"Mmm.." she purred with pleasure even with her partner being too busy drowning in the seas of bliss. It was a lovely sight to behold, this young inexperienced woman writhing beneathe her. Even through growing fatigue and exhaustion, her partner came long and hard. Even as one climax came to an end, another began. Her fingers pumped hard and fast, churning the juices inside her companion to a froth. Her thumb ground the helpless nub endlessly, bringing even more stimulation to the mix. Kanoe finally broke the kiss just to allow Alice to take deeper breaths between those sharp cries of passion. Leaning down, her tongue lightly flicked over a hardened nipple, teasing it as she continued to fuck the woman.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:37 pm

Alice very nearly passed out from the waves of exhausting ecstasy, passion, and adrenaline. Unable to control her body, Alice's moans became weaker, her body on the edge of exhaustion. She willed herself further up on the bed, sliding away from Kanoe's ministrations.

Panting, she hugged the witch, and attempted to force her onto her back. Her strength had worn thin, but the witch let her for some reason. Alice kissed the witch again and again, whispering "I love you." repeatedly. Taking one hand, she placed it on the witch's pussy, rubbing lightly. "I don't know too much about this, Kanoe, but I want to make you happy, to make you cry like I did with you."
She rubbed the witch's clit, gently rubbing circles on the bundle of nerves. She slid her body down, and licked one of the witch's nipples, eliciting a moan.

Alice was surprised by the turn of events, not expecting the dominant witch to allow her this small amount of control. On the brink of blacking out from exhaustion, there wasn't much the poor girl could do to hurt the older witch, much less pleasure her. Even so, the younger witch did her best to give her lover what she had been given. Happiness, ecstasy, bliss, she wanted Kanoe to have all of this from her.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:15 pm

The poor girl was experiencing a sort of stimulation overload and weakly squirmed away from the witch. Smirking slyly, the witch allowed her fingers to slip out of the woman's folds and finally out of those now damp shorts. "Shhh.." she hushed softly, "There is no need worry about me. Take it slow. This is your first night in my bed and hopefully not your last."

Kanoe teased, giggling as she watched the young woman try to do her part. Alice's hand pawed between her thighs but was hindered by her black robes. The witch sat up, staring down at the weary student. With a soft smile, she slid the robe off her other shoulder and allowed it to fall down her shapely hips. Kicking the garment away, Alice could now feel the heat of Kanoe's sex through the thin fabric of her thong panties. "Mm.." she cooed softly as fingers rubbed over her clit making it harden and stand at full attention. Her nipples throbbed with warm blood with each soft lick that came from her partner. Kanoe allowed her eyes to shut, laying on her back as she relaxed and allowed Alice to explore some of her lovely form.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:36 pm

Alice felt nothing short of bliss, being allowed to pleasure the other witch. She felt the warmth of Kanoe's pussy, and slipped a finger into the goddess's folds, feeling her walls which were slick with cum. She slowly felt around, smiling when she went to kiss Kanoe. "Told you I wouldn't be pouting." she whispered into the woman's ear. Suckling on her ear, Alice decided to continue whispering sweet nothings between nips and licks, her mind slowly fading into the fog of sleep.

Alice was exhausted. Unable to support herself, she slowly laid down, nestled against Kanoe as her mind slipped away. Her hand slipped out of the witch's pussy, just resting on the bed near it. Hugging the witch, Alice drifted off, happy that she wasn't alone, hoping that her companion was just as happy, despite falling asleep.

Alice's dreams were haunted by Kanoe's powerful aura, the sheer magnitude of it causing strange dreams for the young witch. Despite the frightening power that she felt, Alice felt safe, protected by the aura, and dreamt of impossible feats, massive, powerful machines fueled by steam and coal, hard work, and extreme intelligence.

Curling into Kanoe as she slept, Alice never stopped smiling.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Her partner pushed her fingers inside her, sliding along her tight and slippery depths. It sent a light tingle along her inner walls as the woman explored this realm of sexuality. But eventually Alice's stamina gave out. A soft whisper and a lick and the new partner was completely out cold on top of Kanoe's warm body. She smirked faintly, taking a moment to stroke Alice's hair before pulling the sheets over their nearly nude forms.

Not wishing to disturb the woman, she let the candles burn until there had nothing left to fuel their faint glow. Alice's head rested against her firm breast. Her heart throbbed through the mountainous globes at a steady rhythm. But such things would not disturb the young beauty. Arms tightly wrapped around her, Kanoe could not escape even if she wanted to. The woman reminded her of Claire in a few ways. Smiling softly, she pets the woman's hair before letting it rest on the student's back. Her eyes closed as she too fell into a deep slumber.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:33 pm

The next day, Alice woke up with a woman's face kissing hers. A little shocked, the memories of last night flooded back. Blushing furiously, she tried to move out of Kanoe's grasp. What time was it, anyways? She didn't know, and since it was Saturday, she had no classes today. Looking at the face of the goddess in front of her, a familiar heat returned to her chest. Decicing to be brave, she shifted forward, and kissed Kanoe, attempting to slide her tongue between the woman's lips. She loved how Kanoe tasted, poking at her mentor's lips with her tongue, hoping to wake her up with the tender gesture.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:34 am

The smell of sex was still in the air when the young woman woke up. Kanoe was sleeping soundly, not yet woken by the gentle stirrings of her lover on top of her. Warm lips pressed against her own as a tongue snuck inside. The witch let forth a muffled moan, sucking on the invader. She sucked for a few moments before finally stirring, her eyes fluttering open to find her partner kissing. She lets her eyes close as she kissed the woman back. "Mm.."

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:21 am

When Alice felt her lover kiss back, she pulled back. "Good morning, Kanoe. Sorry I passed out on you last night. I'm a little ashamed, to he honest..." Alice said, pouting a little. "You know..." Alice leaned near Kanoe's ear. "Your real smile is very beautiful. That fake one is pretty, but you're just stunning when you smile for real." She whispered, blowing on her earlobe, nibbling on it a little.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:02 am

The witch sighed softly, giving a faint smile. "Who said either is the real one?" she teased, "And looks like you did pout afterall." Kanoe cooed with pleasure, tilting her head to the side as Alice nibbled on her ear. Her fingers traced lightly up and down the woman's spine. She nuzzled into the woman's neck, breathing on the bare skin before pressing her lips to it. She sucked gently, her tongue taking long slow licks to awaken those napping nerves. "Shall I make you beg again before or after breakfast?" she purred.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:14 am

"After breakfast. I'm starving! I was pouting because you looked sad, Kanoe. I like when you smile, even if it's fake. Don't worry about me knowing which is real or not though. Your smiles, I mean. I can tell just by feeling. Shuddering at the feather-light touches and the kisses at her neck, she pulled back and kissed Kanoe again. "So what does this make us?" she asked, as she moved to nibble at Kanoe's neck.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:33 am

"Do you need to ask?" she giggled, kissing back, "At this rate, it will be lunch time by the time we get out of bed. So unless you want to crawl to your food..." Kanoe's hand slid over one of Alice's breasts, squeezing and molding the lovely flesh between her fingers. Her knuckles pinched her tit, twisting a bit as she continued to grope her partner. She returned to the woman's neck, leaving her love mark as she sucked on the tender skin. "Why do I have the feeling you are benefiting too well from this agreement?" she asked nipping at Alice's ear.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:09 am

"Are you trying to say something, my love?" Alice said. She got up, after pushing Kanoe's hand away, and wandered into the kitchen, where she checked the fridge for foodstuffs to make breakfast from. She found milk, eggs, cheese, and various other things that one sees in a fridge. Grabbing the eggs, the milk, and the cheese, she closed the fridge, having not bothered to get dressed. "So, where can I find a pan? You made dinner, so the least I can do is make breakfast." Alice said, just wanting to do something nice for lover, and to even things out a little.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next