View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 The Artifact (for Kristy) 

Post Re: The Artifact (for Kristy)
Kirsty watched with widened eyes as that disgusting creature appeared well she didn't know what it was but it was somehow inside this temple and was summoned or released before hearing what it wished and seeing Stephanie pushed forward she was about to rush forward before freezing almost at the tentacle was pointing right at her. Shit... Was her only thought as she got her weapon ready incase.

She was mostly worried about the creature and now her surprise was compromised, they couldn't see her but the creature could and that was a problem.

How the hell did it see me....

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:01 pm
Profile YIM

The interesting thing was that Aegir had not seen her but rather sensed her brain waves. Thus he did not need to see any sentient being to be aware of them since he could sense there thoughts and the proximity that those thoughts rose from. Thus as well as she was hidden he would have sensed her. He was even aware that she went for her weapon since he was aware of what she had been thinking.

Boris and Karl moved off in her direction, Kale drawing a weapon as he went and Boris pulling out a fist sized cube. Mustafa gazed in her general direction as he tried to locate her.

My dear all that weapon will do is make me angry. You are best submitting and coming out least these ruffians have to deal with you, I cannot guarentee our safety in that case.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:18 am

Kirsty clenched her fists, How did he...damn he's right...I'm no good like this for anyone... Kirsty muttered and slowly put her weapon back onto her holster and gulping a little in worry now as she walked out her hands ups, she was still wearing her cloak for now as she glared at Boris and Kali behind the hood of the cloak, her eyes looking at Stephanie in worry.

"I'm here then since he somehow sensed me out," She muttered.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:42 am
Profile YIM

Kale gestured her forward towards the circle with his gun after Boris moved up and clumsily frisked her, spending more time on her chest than anything. He removed her weapon and even the tool that she had used earlier to remove the vent.

"To what do we owe this?" Mustafa asked as he began putting pieces of the puzzle together. "ADD? That's the only explanation of your presence that I can thing of." It wasn't of course though it was the most likely and he kept his other opinions to himself for the time being.

Aegir looked her over, he could not see much given the cloak but he gestured her forward with a tentacle.

Excellent, I would rather not cause a scene ... but I sense that you are here out of one part curiousity another duty, you are indeed with the ADD, I can see that in your mind.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:37 am

"So...you can read minds...figured that's how you knew I was here," Kirsty muttered and narrowed her eyes and calmly stamped her foot onto Boris's foot as he groped her calmly walking forward to the ring and seeing she didn't need it removed her cloak leaving her in her normal ADD outfit.

"Yes...I am of the ADD, I was sent here to track you Mustafa and report your red handed slavery ways, and here I find you digging old ruins for...godly knowledge?" She said calmly glancing at Aegir.

What are you exactly..? She pondered in her mind.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:41 am
Profile YIM

Boris let out a snort of discomfort as his foot was stomped. Mustafa chortling as he lowered his gun since Kale was covering here.

"Too bad that you will be unable to report you findings ..."

Boris looked her over now that she was devoid the cloak and Aegir washed his eyes over her too. He reached out a tentacle towards her but it ended up hovering shy of her not braking the stones.

You may refer to me by the name Aegir, what I am? Some may believe with all this, with this summoning that I am a demon. Hardly, that device there is coded to the genetic make up of my species and was given to the natives here. There were only a handful of such devices crafted and most have been lost or destroyed. Even I do not know what the devices were initially created for but I have heard tales of how they function drawing to it the closest entity, these stones here serving as a gate for us to open a dimensional rift.

The summons cannot be resisted, needless to say I am here now against my will. But it takes me a few moments to map out the minds of non humans since they vary from the norm that I deal with on a daily basis.

He seemed to say this just to her, then turned his attention to Mustafa again. These two are acceptable, what is it that you wish to know?

Character Listing

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:10 am

"Who says I already haven't?" Kirsty smirked at Mustafa, "I could be wearing a wire right now and my superiors will know all about your little trick," She said to Mustafa calmly before glancing at Aegir.

Against your will huh...well that's one thing the poor girl in your clutches feels...but...glad to hear your not a demon She thought looking him over from her safe distance for now.

"So I take it you'll let this thing ravage me and the girl and take the info you desire?" She said to Mustafa.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:15 am
Profile YIM

"If it so desires, I was willing to give up Boris here. All that matters is getting an edge and with shields the ADD can't get through, weapons of destructive power we have not dreamed of or worlds unknown to the ADD and easy to pirate the list goes on and on. I can be patient and our friend is going nowhere any time soon. Now move ..."

Intriguing ... deal ...

Aegir was looking at Stephanie, apparently able to hold multiple conversations at once. He let the girl go and shoved her out of the circle turning his focus on Kristy and the goons.

Come, little one, Mustafa's eager for knowledge and I am eager to begin ...

Character Listing

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:57 am

Kirsty glared at Mustafa, "Don't think just cause you have knowledge we'll let you use it," She said glaring at him before she sighed surprised Aegir freed Stephanie.

You freed her..? Why you could've easily taken us both She asked before gulping and stepped past the barrier into the zone easily to be taken by one of the tentacles of Aegir.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:59 am
Profile YIM

I searched her mind and there are certain things I can use that she agreed to provide. Sex can be so boring when you've lived as long as I have so other arrangements can be made from time to time.

Mustafa seemed rather unconcerned with her being bugged. It was a back water world and he seriously doubted that the ADD would have expended too many resources with it. Besides, the place wasn't crawling with agents and he assumed that he'd find out about a wirer sooner rather than later.

"Oh, they will try to stop me and ultimately fail I imagine. In the end they too will learn their place."

One of Aegir's tentacles wrapped about her waist and pulled her closer to him. He let a hand brush the side of her face as he looked down at her as his other trailed along her side.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:12 am

I see...well sadly I can't offer much at least I think not... Was her thoughts back to him as she shivered as he pulled her close and began stroking her body while one hand stroked her cheek, She didn't fight his grip gulping.

So how're you going to go about doing this then? Not like I could stop you even if I tried? She asked calmly as she was held by him, not his to play with.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:16 am
Profile YIM

I'm glad that you aren't resisting ... I do enjoy matters better when prey doesn't struggle to much and that is what you're offering now. Even if you get out of my clutches you still would have to figure out how to bypass Mustafa and his men without being armed yourself.

But I am patient, even now I am ruffling through your memories. I do find it most appealing to target those things you'd find enjoyable but make no mistake I could easily do the reverse if I find it interesting to me such as reliving a forgotten nightmare but you do not have to worry about such, you did not resist and therefore there is no reason that I should punish you.

One of his hands cupped her breast squeezing it lightly in his grasp while other tentacles where sliding into places of her suit. He could have easily shredded her clothing but instead began drawing articles from her slowly, allowing his eyes to settle upon the flesh as it was revealed. When her chest had been born to him his hands settled on her breasts feeling the warm contact of her skin against him, he squeezed and lifted her orbs softly, fingers falling over her nipples as he gently twisted them.

Mustafa, he projected for everyone to hear, Your offer is accepted, that is after my fun.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:13 pm

Kirsty softly groaned and moaned still so surprised about this monsters gentleness course she had to help her willingness, as she was carefully stripped out of her outfit her breasts now fully on display for him, they where quite a lovely size for her height and body, and where unblemished, as his hands began stroking her breasts now she blushed brightly and groaned.

I...I've never been taken so...gently.. Was her whimpered thoughts as he would no doubt see memories of her time at the school, almost becoming a slave and saved by the ADD and joining them and her training.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:41 pm
Profile YIM

I know ... He answered as his fingers moved against her warm flesh. He bent down bringing his tongue against the side of her neck as he allowed it to course over the flesh there delicately as other tentacles squirmed over her body gently coiling about her ankles as he pulled her legs apart.

At this stage he seemed not to be paying close attention to the onlookers either despite his multifaceted mind that allowed him to do multiple things at once. One hand left her breast his hand moving between her thighs as he rubbed slowly against her sex.

He moved his hand against her a musky scent rising from him as she found her body becoming weightless as she levitated upward a few feet, his tentacles caressing her flesh as he did so.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Please be gentle.. Was her whimpering thoughts as she groaned as he licked her neck with his tongue his tentacles wrapping around her ankles and spreading her legs wide open exposing her sex as she moaned as it was rubbed her legs shivering already.

She soon felt herself off the ground as she was in midair his tentacles caressing her body as she moaned, slowly getting turned on by his gentle caresses

Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:49 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next