View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Purely Business(Vera) 

Post Purely Business(Vera)
The sexy little southern scrounger is kneeling in front of a door, her head tilted slightly as she listens to the lock that she's working to pick. And it's not just anyone's lock either, it's the lock on the door to Vera's office. She had sent the head girl a note just yesterday, asking her to meet her here in about a half hour from now. Yes she's early, and yes she's breaking in. Why? Well, she wishes to make an impression. Why else? She's not going to steal anything.

"Ah" The door swings open and she rises to her feet, glancing up and down the hall before she slips inside, pushing the door shut behind her and taking up a position just behind where the door would open, so that she wouldn't be seen when Vera does show up. Emilla is wearing something that is most definitely not school issue. Jean shorts, cowboy boots, a white tanktop, and this hat.

Yes, that one. Right there

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:02 am

Post Re: Purely Business(Vera)
It would not be the first time the Head Girl received strange messages requesting a meeting. But they were few and far between and never from a human student. With no name attached to the note, it left Vera with little choice but the show up at the designated time. Unfortunately, she could not arrive early due to classes and other duties she had to attend to. Either the person who left the message was lucky or knew Vera's patterns a bit too well.

The Head Girl returned to her suite up in the tower, pausing at the door when she found it unlocked. Her eyes narrowed in slight annoyance as she sighed and entered the room. The intruder would notice that Head Girls lived in far more luxury than ordinary students. There was a balcony that overlooked the ocean and multiple large rooms to act as an office and living area as well as a bedroom.

The faint glimmer of emotion revealed that this was more than likely a human inside her room and close by. Vera took a few steps forward before calling out. "You can stop hiding now. I assume you were the one who left me the message who could not wait for me to open the door for you?" The woman's long silver hair trailed behind her as she walked, her heels clicking on the tiled floor as she went over to her desk.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:43 am

Emilla is actually standing behind the door, and she pushes it closed as Vera walks on past. The girl is leaning back against the wall, one foot resting on it with her hat pulled down low to hide her face. "Lucky for you I'm pretty bad at hiding." she says. "How the hell did you talk them into letting you live in a room like this anyways? I mean damn girl, just what did you do to deserve all this?" She pushes herself away from the wall and gestures around. "You've got your own damn balcony! A balcony!" she exclaims, stepping towards it and certainly not giving Vera the respect she might think she deserves. "I'm very, very jealous."

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:49 am

"I did not get this by breaking into other people's rooms," Vera answered, not even giving the woman a look as she took her seat at her desk. "And I did not talk them into it. I was picked for this position based on my skills and merits. Things you seem to be lacking, Miss." She logged onto her computer and was already working on reports and filing demerits as the woman dressed like a cowgirl kept looking around her room. "For your sake, I do hope you have a reason for being here and sending me that message." Her voice was calm despite the underlying threat in the tone of that statement. Beyond the breaking and entering, there was no harm that warranted action from the Head Girl. "Breaking into a suite in the tower is a huge offense. Were you seeking a reservation in the basement for a change of scenery?"

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:26 am

The girl walks over to the balcony, looking out for a long moment before she sighs. "Too damn lucky." She glances over her shoulder, face half hidden by her hair. "And I'm sure you have some wonderful merits.." she says. "As for a reason.." She smiles brightly and walks over to the desk, turning to sit on one corner of it. "Why, I wanted to meet one of the head girls." she says. "And I thought that one of them might want to meet me perhaps. Seeing as how I've been hanging around this damned place as long or longer than most of them have." She leans back, propping herself up with one hand, the other toying with her hair idly. "Could be that a girl like me is resourceful and it could be that a girl like you could use a girl like me..."

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:32 am

Her fingers clattered away at the keyboard as the woman spoke. It did not take long to search through the seniors to find a name to go with the face or rather the skin and hair color. A darker skinned woman with blonde hair was a rare gem indeed. "Well, Miss McFall, you are not the only senior on campus so I fail to see how being on an island for so long is beneficial. If that was all that was needed to be of use, every senior would be coming to my door. At least those would know how to knock," she said, "If by resourceful you mean skilled in collecting demerits for breaking into places you should not be, then I suppose that is a talent."

Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:19 am

The blonde girl smiles sweetly as she waits for Vera to finish with her computer. "Ah, I know...but to be a senior on campus and be well aware of what is going on...and NOT be a broken little fucktoy. Well, that takes talent, as I see it." She sits up straight and turns to look at Vera. "As for other talents, well, I can only imagine that a girl who can slip into places unnoticed and find things has to be useful, don't you agree?" She smiles again. "And I can only imagine that one who can do all of that, might know things about others that they might wish to keep hidden."

Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:22 am

She already knew this woman was one that was targetted by monsters. Cause enough trouble and it was not all that surprising. Whether one becomes a fucktoy or not during their time on Shokushu was irrelevant in the end. Vera knew the future of all students on the island and Emilla's was going to be no different. In some ways, being broken before graduation may make a slave's life easier and a far less painful transition. But since the woman was in her room and trying to offer something, the Head Girl saw no reason to see this to the end. If it ends up being a waste of time, becoming a broken little fucktoy may be in this woman's near future. "Go on," she said simply.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:58 am

Emilla smiles sweetly at Vera. "Well.." she says, moving herself so that instead of sitting on the corner of the desk, she's sitting right in front of Vera, provided the woman doesn't shove her away of course. "Well, suppose that there is something you want." she says. "Want to know about someone, an item you want. Suppose that you knew someone who could get such an item for you." she says. "And suppose that this same woman might be wanting a thing or two from you. Why, I suppose then that you might could work out a deal with the woman. A partnership of sorts." she says with a smile. "Of course, it would start with small favors. Big favors tend to be just that. Big. Costly...dangerous."

Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:02 am

Vera leaned back in her chair, her work obviously interrupted. She remained calm though. If this ends up wasting her time, she will break this woman in ways that will make her see the monster attacks as a mercy. But despite giving this woman the attention she kept striving for, Emilla has yet to provide anything solid to help drive this partnership. "Your foolish attempts at innuendo is not helping your case," the Head Girl replied, "If you are going to offer me something, you have to provide some means of showing me that this is not a waste of my time. I am not going to accept a deal where my so called partner shows me nothing but an unlabeled box that may contain absolutely nothing of use. So, Miss McFall, are you going to make a deal or keep dancing around until I throw you into the basement where you will never waste my time again?"

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:23 am

She tosses her hair back over one shoulder, sighing. "Well, you haven't told me what you yourself might want." she says. "And perhaps this is a bit ah...hypothetical. I mean, I'm not exactly carrying around things that you might want." She shrugs and leans forwards a little bit. "Unless you'd rather I just go digging on you. You going to tell me that a girl like you got this position without doing a single thing wrong? At all? I really don't want to threaten you, but you're making this difficult!"

Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:48 pm

"You have yet to mention anything specific for me to consider," she replied. The Head Girl reached and gripped Emilla's chin, looking her straight in the eyes. "As I told you already, I earned this position on my merits. Unlike you, I obey the rules and enforce them. The only thing you are digging is your own grave. I have more than enough reason to send you to the basement where you will remain until you are completely broken and compliant. Now, I will ask again. What do you bring to the table?"

What Emilla did not know was that Vera was an empath and could read emotions. This made her extremely skilled when working business deals along with being a business major. It would take very little to find out if this woman was bluffing or lying to her. This student may think she is tough enough to handle a Head Girl but Vera was proving that she was so far not impressed at all and hardly saw this woman as a threat at all. On an island full of monsters, political dirt was not worth worrying about.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Emilla sighs loudly and lifts a hand to rub her face...well, that is until Vera grasps her chin. Her eyes widen a little as she finds herself leaning forwards even more. "I don't have a damn thing on me." she hisses. "I came to offer you the possibility that I could get you something but you're too thick headed and stuck up with your position to realize it!" She doesn't shove the woman away though, her hands balling into fists at her side. And yes, she is bluffing a little about having any dirt but she does think she could go find some! Somewhere. "I came to offer you help!"

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:02 pm

"You broke into my suite," she said, rising to her feet so she could look down at the woman, "You mocked my position. Then you tried to threaten me and insult me further. And you claim you are offering me help? You have told me nothing, not even a price. Any business owner would have had you thrown out of the building for coming so unprepared. You brought nothing, not even examples of what you can provide. Instead you want to try to be secretive eventhough you have been caught red handed by security footage on multiple occasions. With what I have on file and what little you have told me, you have nothing to offer. You rely on a false visage and vague descriptions in hope that I take a blind deal. That is not how the world works. For someone who has been attending Shokushu for so long, I would hope you learned at least some common sense. Now it is my turn to threaten you. I have entire file on you and your attempts to... scrounge. Those demerits and your behavior in this room can ensure that you never graduate here. For someone like you, I wonder how much longer you can last. I can make you come down to the basement for weeks in order to correct your thieving ways. Now then..." she moved closer, to stand over the woman, "Can you offer me something of use or shall I discard you?"

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:28 pm

Emilla certainly hadn't expected things to turn out this way! This is..well..it's rather the opposite of what she had hoped to accomplish. She swallows hard as she looks up at the silver haired woman standing above her. She draws in a deep breath and tries just one more time. "What..do you think you would find useful? Alcohol? Toys? Clothes? Any small comfort items?" she whispers. "I can get those sorts of things..find 'em all over the place." she says "A bit of information maybe.." She licks her lips slowly. "I was hoping..you might want something like that and would help me to find a few things that I would want in return..." She draws in another deep breath. "I can..offer my body too, if you wanted.."

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next