View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Curiosity Trapped the Rat [For Kanoe] 

Post Re: Curiosity Trapped the Rat [For Kanoe]
Alice got up, leaving Kanoe relaxing in bed as she watched the woman head for the kitchen. She smirked in amusement as she saw the young woman start breakfast wearing only shorts, shoes, and goggles. "Check the bottom cabinets," the witch replied before rising out of bed. She stretched slowly, showing even less concern for her near nudity. Seeing that Alice would be busy for a bit, Kanoe disappeared into the bathroom and turned on the shower. She took her time unclipping the clasp on her braid and carefully undoing it before stepping into the hot shower. The new student would have plenty of time to prepare whatever she had in mind.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:37 am

Alice found a pan, and set it on the stove. Looking in the fridge again, she found some butter, and placed it in the pan, melting it, and spreading it. Then she cracked four eggs into the pan, letting them sizzle, before pouring in a little milk, stirring. As she cooked the eggs, Alice hummed to herself, happy for the first time since she'd graduated high school. She heard the shower turn on, and figured she had more time to make something... Special. She added cheese to the eggs, stirred, and found a plate to put them on. Checking the fridge again yielded bacon, which she removed, and placed in the still hot pan. Not wanting to get grease burns on her body, she went over near the bed for a moment, and slipped Kanoe's robe over her head, enjoying the smell of her lover. Back in the kitchen, she flipped the bacon, and thought about how to make this breakfast special.

Searching the cabinets, Alice found flour. That was all she needed. Going back to the pan, she removed the bacon, placing it on the plate with the eggs. She waited a moment for the pan to cool a little before rinsing it. After drying it, she found a large bowl, and in it she put flour, milk, and two eggs. Digging out a fork, she mixed the ingredients together, and put the pan over the heat again. She put a little more butter in the pan, and after lubricating it, Alice poured some of the mixture into the pan. Giggling, she thought that Kanoe would be surprised, and hoped that she would be happy. Pancakes were Alice's personal favorite for breakfast, as was fairly adept at making them. She made four pancakes with the entirety of the batter. Turning off the heat, Alice rinsed out the bowl, waited for the pan to cool, and rinsed out the pan. She put the pancakes on a seperate plate, and put both plates on the table. She got out one fork, and sat, waiting.

Alice's Journal: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7572

Hey there! My name's Ziggy Aurum, and I'm the New York Rave Queen! Just ask if you wanna hang out, I'm not shy! http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7589

Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:53 am

Kanoe washed her long raven black hair and lathered soap all over her lovely curves. Being the weekend, she was in no particular hurry to be anywhere or get anything done. Still, she could not just soak in the shower or lay in bed the entire day. She ran a soapy rag over her full breasts and down her shapely thighs. When she finished, she turned off the water dried off infront of the mirror. The witch then took the time to rebraid her hair and reattach the silver clasp. She could only wonder if this one would stumble upon her secret as well and be caught in the same trap as her other lover.

She stepped out to be welcomed with the scent of cooked breakfast. Wearing just a towel, she stepped out to see Alice was wearing her robes. "You know there are aprons if you wanted to cover yourself," Kanoe said calmly as she walked over to her closet to slip on another robe. "Is this for me?" The witch asked as she took her seat in her chair. She ate some of the eggs and nodded gently. "It tastes delicious, Alice."

Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:04 pm

"It's not all for you, silly. I just didn't want to dirty too many dishes." Alice looked at the other witch, smiling. "I just didn't want to get grease burns on me. That and I like the way you smell." Giggling, she sniffed one of the sleeves. Taking a piece of bacon, she offered it to Kanoe.

Hey there! My name's Ziggy Aurum, and I'm the New York Rave Queen! Just ask if you wanna hang out, I'm not shy! http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7589

Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:20 pm

"Never said it was," she said, "And so you were going to get grease burns on my robe instead?" Kanoe was not angered really but it did seem rather weird to her. Even on an island such as this, it was odd behavior. It mattered little though as she accepted a piece of bacon and continued eating. She got up to pour a glass of water for both them and sets them down on the table. The witch did not say much during the meal, eating her fill before cleaning the dishes used. "You can use my shower if you like. I guess you will need to go get a change of clothes as well."

Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:51 pm

"I didn't think that far ahead... I'm sorry." Alice said, pouting a little. "Kanoe. About what I said last night, I meant it. I never felt so... Complete in my life, but I want to know. Do you like me?" The delicate balancing act of control and passion was tipping, and for once in her life, Alice didn't care. Smiling at Kanoe, she knew. She could become the type of person she'd always wanted to be.
"I thought you were going to make me beg again?" Alice giggled, walking behind Kanoe and teasing her braid. "If that's the case, is there really any point to either action?"

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:24 pm

"I wouldn't have taken you to my bed if I was not fond of you," she replied simply, "And its just a suggestion. If you wish to bear the stench of last night and wear half your clothes, that is your choice. But, I do recall that I am supposed to be teaching you something. Or would you prefer just just remaining half naked and writhing on my bedroom floor?" The witch washed the dishes and headed for the bathroom to brush her teeth and the other basic necessities.

Kanoe would not mind having another pet to fuck throughout the night. But she figured Alice would not approve of such a role. The question was what sort of magic this one wanted to learn. She never encountered another student that could sense her mana and be effected by it before. The witch waited to see what Alice wished to do for the day. Seems the woman would be staying for the time being.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Happy with Kanoe's reply, Alice pulled the robe up to cover more of her cleavage. "You raise a good point. I'll just go back to my room, bathe and get dressed, and do some thinking." Remembering where her bra and blouse were, she let go of the robe, and picked up her clothes. No longer feeling the need for modesty in here, she removed the robe, and slipped her shirt on. Grabbing the book, Alice kissed Kanoe again. "I also have a research to do, so I may be a little while. You could come with me, if you like." Alice said, heading for the door.

It was time to start doing some hard thinking.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Some thinking? Kanoe was uncertain what the woman could be thinking about but it was of no concern to her. She watched as Alice got dressed and grabbed her book. She returned the kiss and smiled faintly. "It is alright. I have a few things I need to do as well. I am sure you will be back soon enough. Do take care, Alice." Kanoe said softly as she walked the woman to the door and lets her out. The woman was a strange one but it seems she had an apprentice that was reliable and extremely devoted. Only time will tell how well this young woman does under Kanoe's guidance.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6