View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Not what I was looking for (Kirsty) 

Post Re: Not what I was looking for (Kirsty)
Kirsty moved silently showing some good stealth skills for a human as she moved down the halls for a good stow away spot for now as she began listening for any noises.

Where's the pilot...or crew... Was her normal thought.

"Where's even the cargo..." She said.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:46 am
Profile YIM

Slimer makes his way into the cargo area beaming swinging back and forth to avoid any potential tripping objects. The cargo area was currently empty, all that it held was the steel table bolted to the floor grating, that served as a dining area. The rear of the ship was sparse as well. A bedroom, if one could call it that encompassed the back right room. It was comprised of a bed with simple sheets and two pillows, and slide out drawers underneath the bed. The back left room was the bathroom, containing a toilet, sink and shower.

He made his way to the panel at the back of the cargo area. Using the turn screws he removes the panel, turns the hand crank, and pushes the large red starter. A slight hum then nothing. Damn, he curses repeating the process three times before the system finally hums to life. About damn time, he says moving back to the cockpit area...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:41 am

"Hmm...empty...looks like I shot an innocent ship...way to go rookie," She muttered smacking her head slowly while hiding for now in one of the empty store rooms for now as she listened for any noises coming her way.

Damn I want to apologise...but what if the pilots one of those rapists... She said in her mind confused but stayed still..

Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:50 am
Profile YIM

Returning to the cockpit he is aboit to enter when nature called. Spinning on his many heels he heads to the batroom. After a few minutes the power stream ends, draining into the filtration and purification recycling system, to be converted to usable water for later. Returning to the cockpit he closes the door, and retries the main power system and after a few tense moments it hums to life.

Wondering what the hell that attack was all about he flips on the viewing screens, scanning the sector he sees nothing. Shrugging he reactivates the rest of the systems and the lights. Punching in the coordinates into the autopilot the ship lurches forward.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:58 am

Kirsty stayed still and silent feeling movement and carefully began exiting her hiding spot it seemed the pilot would be busy so she could continue her careful looking around making sure no cameras spotted her.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:07 am
Profile YIM

Deciding to pilot his way free of the asteroid belt to avoid any potential accidents, he straps in manuevering through the belt. When he finally makes it clear, he unstraps again deciding to return to his room and catch a quick nap before making it to the planet. Setting the cloak and autopilot again, he heads towards the bedroom to lay down.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:15 am

Kirsty was near his room when she heard footsteps and hid quickly for now behind some pipes and mechanics making sure to stay silent watching Slimer walk to his bedroom with raised eyebrows.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:29 am
Profile YIM

The flight path would take three hours even at the incredible speeds these ships were capable of doing. With the cloak engaged forced to go 3/4 speed to maintain the power to the cloak meant a four hour trip. Having not had any sleep if four days a four nap would keep him going another couple days. Yawning heavily, he covers his fanged mouth with a brawny hand. He rubs his green eyes with his other arm, then heads into the bedroom unaware of the infiltrator. Laying on his side he stays ontop of the blanket and fluffs two pillows for right under his head. Quickly he begins snoring...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:31 am

Kirsty hearing the snoring carefully tiptoed into the room to look over the pilot that she had shot at and gulped at how demon like he looked, as she approached the bed carefully to have a careful look over of him.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:53 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer lay on the bed as she approached to get a look at the demon. He had short spiky brown hair and very bronzed skin. His body was very muscular, and his face was very angular. Behind him on the bed was a long tail that extended out of his lower back, it ended it what looked like a mouth. Laying on his side it was hard to tell but he had an extra set of legs, his knees bent backwards on that set.

He snored softly having great dreams of a lovely agent he had spent some time with last time he was in space, his cock unconciously hardening...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Kirsty almost felt like giggling but held it back as he laid there seeing his cock hardening before smirking.

Guess this could clear my conscience of shooting his ship She said as she playfully poked the cock with her fingers before giving it a playful rub.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:58 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer was having an amazing dream of a begging agent being plowed by his member, moaning and gasping in bliss. After a few moments he could swear he could feel her squeezing him tightly as if it was happening again. A soft moan escapes his lips between snores as she gives his member a light rub.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Kirsty chuckled a little as she moved down and gently gave the cock head a suck on her lips working it gently rubbing it with her hands using his sleepyness to make him think it was a dream as she was just for now messing with him, turning him on.

Heh not bad lenght and thickness.. Was her thoughts.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:50 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer grunted even more in his sleep as it felt he was having the most lucid amazing dteams ever. He could swear he could feel her warm wet flower taking his cock into its depths again. The stimulation of her sweet lips caused his cock to reach its full 8 and a half inches. Slimer rolled slowly onto his back as he dreams had the Agent bouncing up and down on his stiff member. The demon didn't need alot of sleep but when he did sleep it was the sleep of the dead, he wished it all had amazing dreams like this one.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:15 pm

Kirsty blushed seeing the huge lenght before carefully slipping out of her blue spacesuit and crawled onto the bed and carefully moved so her pussy was just kissing his cockhead and closing her eyes began sliding it slowly inside groaning at the sensations now.

Not bad size and shape...he deserves this for my mistake.. Kirsty thought she hated owing someone a debt and wanted to repay it by giving him no doubt the best dream ever while pleasuring his cock while enjoying herself.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:27 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next