View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 The Artifact (for Kristy) 

Post Re: The Artifact (for Kristy)
Your wish is my command, he uttered into her mind. He derived most of his own pleasure from others since he experienced there thoughts and emotions unless he deliberately shielded his mind which he had been loathe to do since it allowed him to be aware of nearby minds and thus turning off that talent turned him off to the numerous minds around him.

Thus the solution for his own pleasure was easy for him to find. Granted, their were others were sheer terror delighted him but he had a great deal of those experiences in the past and tended to shy away from them now dabbling only every so often.

His fingers rubbed against her sex while tentacles coiled around her breasts giving them a soft squeeze before his fingers drifted upward to find her clit rocking against it in small circles.

His mouth now trailed down from her neck sliding his tongue over her skin as he descended. The tip of his tongue arcing out to coil around her nipple as it ran against it in small circles.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Kirsty moaned now as he rubbed her sex and clit now as the tentacles coiled around her breasts as she closed her eyes arching her back almost in his grip in pleasure.

So good...so good... Was her only thoughts as he could feel her pleasure thoughts coming in hot already as his tongue coiled around one of her nipples as she moaned

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:57 pm
Profile YIM

His tongue continued against her breast circling it as his hands stretched up her body to slid against her breasts giving each a gentle squeeze at their sides. His hands then trailed down her sides slowly as he elevated her higher still. High enough so that she was above the level of his head.

Aegir slithered forward a little as he tilted his head back just a little allowing his tongue to slid against her sex in long slow strokes as he lifted a hand up to circle her clit in small slow circles as he rubbed against it.

He groaned a little against her sex, his tongue pushing inside her just a little shallowly piercing her body as he licked against her passage while tentacles slid back over her breasts giving them a squeeze as they collided around them once more.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Kirsty shivered as she felt the tongue circle her breast both getting squeezed as she groaned and moaned before being lifted up to his head height and gasped more feeling his tongue now on her wet sex as he tasted her arousal as she shivered and groaned as her clit was played with the tentacles back to groping and squeezing her breasts.

Oooooh...uhhh so good...so..good...more...more! Was Kirsty's frantic aroused thoughts

Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:05 pm
Profile YIM

He kept at it despite the watching eyes present, his tongue squeezing into her tight sheath further now as his finger danced over her clit a little faster, her juices rolling down his tongue as he mentally felt her pleasure bombarding his mind, of course he was still aware of his surroundings for the most part given that the multifaceted portions of his mind touched and monitored many things but nothing interested him more than this moment.

His tongue slipped into a bare inch deeper as his head bobbed back and forth as his tongue pierced her body just as slowly as he was going, creeping a little deeper with each motion of his head.

Soon ... soon ... he mentally chimed though he did not mention what that referred to, whether it meant something about their joining or something else entirely. It was even possible perhaps that the words were meant for another that he was conversing with but projected to the wrong person.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Kirsty didn't care she just squealed and moaned in pleasure as she felt the pleasure coursing through her body as she arching her back in his grip as his tongue continued going in just a little deeper and deeper as she shivered more juices slowly coming out as her orgasm seemed to be not to far from now.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:39 am
Profile YIM

Patiently his tongue danced inside the sheath of her body as his finger rubbed against her clit moving now in faster circles. Mentally he could feel her own pleasure growing until she had been pressed close to her limits at which point he stopped suddenly, his tongue snapping back as he lowered her so that she hovered beneath the height of his eyes now, a single hand brushing against the side of her face while his other disappeared between her thighs a lone finger peeling along the slit of her sex before poising itself against her entrance and lightly pressing into her, his descent shallow for the time being as that finger circled against the walls of her pussy while a sea of tentacles caressed her body.

Character Listing

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:50 am

Kirsty was almost there when he suddenly pulled back his tongue from her pussy as she groaned as he caressed her body and stroked.

No..fair...teasing me like that... Was her lustful thoughts as she was damp for his finger as he stroked her folds almost poking and ready to go in as she murred.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:55 am
Profile YIM

A small chuckle washed over her mind. We can't be ending things to soon, I need just a little more I have not yet touched upon the others yet, soon though I am close. Besides, when you can give in it will feel more satisfactory, of course once may not be enough ...[/colr]

His finger carved it's way further into the core of her body as it began to pick up a little more speed. He had never asked this before but there was a first time for everything, right?

[color=#440000]How would you like to be taken?

Character Listing

Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:05 am

Kirsty groaned as that finger delved into her depths wiggling her hips against it moaning in pleasure still as she then widened her eyes when she heard that last thought.

Y..you'd let me choose.. Was her shocked thoughts before she groaned and began thinking and nodded.

If you...have a primary cock...stuff it into me...fuck me well and don't neglect my other holes Was her thoughts wanting to be almost attacked by a tsunami of pleasure.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:30 am
Profile YIM

Yes, it can be rather routine choosing all the time. He considered her thoughts for a moment and considered for a moment before drawing his finger out of her. He lowered her mentally a little until she could feel the brush of his cocks poking against her.

There were three in all, two smaller ones and a larger central one. The smaller two pressed together as his hands brushed over her hips with his hands stabilizing her as the larger cock brushed against her pussy deliberately rubbing against it while the two others pressed together as they had been slowly began to press against her ass.

Mentally he attacked her then shutting off her body's pain receptors as he did this he simultaneously dialed up the pleasure centers of her brain as he entered both her tender holes, the tip of a tentacle dancing against her lips, tracing over them while others alternatively squeezed and relaxed against her breasts, his tongue skimming over a nipple coaxing it to hardness as he felt the warmth of her body against him.

Character Listing

Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:49 am

Kirsty sighed as the finger was pulled out and cooed as the cock pressed against her pussy two others pressing against her ass and the tentacles playing with her lips as she opened her mouth sucking the tentacle in and sucked on it, while her breasts where toyed with and licked as she moaned.

Yes! Yes...so good, don't stop! Was her thoughts as her eyes almost felt like rolling into the back of her head as she took it all including the plungings into her tight holes not feeling any pain but almost ungodly amounts of pleasure..it was almost a miracle she was still awake from it all.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:54 am
Profile YIM

He did not stab into her relentlessly, rather his larger cock slid into her part way, he causing it to throb and contract in her pussy give the natural elascity of his body he controlled that and could even control the tempo of his throbs had he wanted but he found a languid pace to his liking wishing to stretch out time a bit more.

The smaller two filled her ass while a tentacle found it's way into her mouth as she suckled on it. Kristy could hear Boris snort, the only thing that brought her to the present situation.

Aegir slithered closer to the edge of the circle of stones as he pulled her up and down his shafts, feelng that blanket of warm tightness coiled around his shafts as he continued to move against her feeling the central cock rubbing against the thin wall of her flesh separating her pussy and anus as he burbled out soft sounds as his tongue rolled against her nipple.

Character Listing

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:07 am

Kirsty moaned as she was taken gentle by this creature as she felt the cocks on her cunny and anus, he was taking his time, not being rough with her, which she almost enjoyed, she hated how some creatures just took what they wanted, so anytime someone was gentle she enjoyed it best she could moaning more.

Kirsty's mouth suckled on the tentacle inside softly and using her tongue to almost wrap around the tip, while her innards hugged tightly onto the cocks as she murred rubbing against him.

W-what will you do with me after you've had your fun? Was her thoughts she didn't mind if he took his time, but she just wanted to know what was happening to calm herself down.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:11 am
Profile YIM

You did not resist and are mine to do with. I could very well take you back with me, but a missing ADD agent would draw undo attention to me. I wouldn't enjoy that sort of attention and there is the whole matter that I could ruin a good thing by doing just that so I will elect to release you.

Of course, I am aware of certain aspects of the reasons of why you are here and am beginning to see into Boris' mind and understanding a little better why he is here and have learned a little about what his boss wishes to accomplish. I have not yet seen matters in the minds of Kale or Mustafa yet but soon.

He could feel her tension before she had given that thought. He did groan out whether mentally or physically it was hard to say as he felt the added press of her body against him. The tentacle inside her mouth squirmed a little deeper as more of himself pressed inside her pussy.

Character Listing

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next