View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Not what I was looking for (Kirsty) 

Post Re: Not what I was looking for (Kirsty)
Slimer had the agent trapped on his lap in the dream pulling her up and down over his hard member. Her flower squeezing and caressing his hard cock, as its tip slipped open her warm wet walls, birying itself deeply into her pussy, as she pleaded and begged for him to stop, until eventually those pleas began to to begging moans for more, wanting it harder and faster. Little did he know the pleasant warmth of an even tighter flower was an ADD poised over his hard cock as he snoozed.

An involuntary groan escaped his lips as she slowly descended on his member....

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:01 pm

Kirsty groaned as her flower slowly hugged on his cock slowly going down on his cock pushing more of it inside her as she murred at how good it felt as she licks her lips rubbing her breasts slightly to arouse herself to slick up her insides which quickly happened as she got damper as she murred.

Hmm best apology I can give..

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:03 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer is deep into remembering his savage rape of the agent when she lowers herself onto his waiting hard on. Her body resonds to her self stimulation as she rubs her sensative mounds, her flower slowly becoming wet as she sinks onto his member taking it deep inside her, a smile crosses the sleeping demon's face unaware he was being used as a fuck toy by the apologetic agent. A soft grunt escapes his lips as she finally takes all of him in...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Kirsty just keeps in any moans or cries staying quiet as she hilted herself onto his cock and murred and laid slightly on his chest stroking it softly as she rubs her clit to pleasure herself more as she rubs a breast enjoying herself onto his cock, she wasn't sure how long she had, so she had be fast before he woke up, much as she liked toying with him, she didn't want him toying with her...yet.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:51 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer dream seems utterly amazing as his brain mixes the wonderful feelings her warm sex rocking up and down over his cock provides with the memory of another beauty being raped the same way and his pleasure builds. He remains soundly asleep lucidly dreaming as she quitely rubs her magic button, being quick and careful although the exhausted Demon is out cold.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:51 pm

Kirsty knew he was deeply asleep but didn't want to risk it as she laid forward before seeing on of his hands and carefully held it with her hands and moved it up to her chest slightly putting the fingers around it and smirked letting him in his sleep feel her breasts as she murred softly and quietly as she gently bounced her hips against his moving his cock now up and down inside her.

Hmm nice size...perfect...poor girls he's had must've gone nuts in pleasure Was her thoughts

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:56 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer's pleasure builds slowly as she begins lifting herself up and down on the sleeping Demon's cock. She pleasures herself making up for the inconvenient delay she had caused, misguided in her actions, believing him to be smuggling girls out of the system and off for sale to others. This time he was innocent, and innocent of the amazing sex he was missing out on.

Slimer involuntarily moans softly each time she buries the whole member to the hilt inside of her rapidly moistening pussy. His dream had shifted and he was fucking the poor agent doggy style but in real life the pleasure was work free, if only he knew what he was missing out on he would kick himself.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:11 am

Kirsty grins as she moves both his hands to cup and feel her lovely plump breasts, soft, bouncy and just the right cup size for him to squeeze if his hands clenched just a little in his sleep as she smiles and continues the bouncing groaning as she began working her magic button clit to turn herself on her pussy starting to wet up greatly now as she rode his cock smirking at how much she was toying with this one.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:17 am
Profile YIM

He reaches down in the dream cupping a slippery breast, covered in his special chemicals, while he fucks the poor girl to another orgasm. In reality his hand spasms involuntarily closing over her palm sized breast, giving it a slight squeeze while the beauty got more and more into riding him. Her wet sex slurped happily over its length as she rolls her hips in total control over speed, angle and depth.

She continued raping the unconcious Slimer, a participant who was only unwilling in the sense that he was missing out on the joy she was delivering to his body. Her breasts bounce as she holds a hand clasped to her chest and the other tends to her nub...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:42 am

Kirsty licks her lips in ectasy enjoying the little turn of events as she began to approach her first climax her pussy clamping around the cock while she groaned as she kept rubbing and fingering her nub hoping he cummed into her too as she licked her lips more and more, enjoying this as she rolled her hips controlling everything about this fucking. Grinning as she awaited his release holding hers back.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:46 am
Profile YIM

In the dream he had found the agents slippery sex getting slicker from her rapid orgasms, little did he know an agents wet squeezing pussy was sliding along his hard member as she bounces on her knees. His snores are interupted with soft moans from the demon as her pace picks up. After a few waves of orgasms he begins shooting his load into agent, unconciously he finished his wet dream as the pleasure built. Loads of his chemically enhanced seed flood into her matching her release. The seed is laced with aphrodiasiacs causing a greater need for release. Normally the chemicals would allow him to hear her thoughts and exert control, but being asleep it was a non issue.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:41 am

Kirsty moaned and climaxed too her juices coating his cock as she murred as she enjoyed that and calmly stood up sliding the cock slowly out of her and grins and moves to his head calmly admiring how peaceful he looked when sleeping before grinning and slipped a kiss onto his lips before retrieving her outfit and headed out of the bedroom...and just intime too as she rushed off to her hiding spot.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:44 am
Profile YIM

Slimer stirs from his peaceful slumber yawning and stretching when he noticed the smell of sex filling the small space. His laps was wet with a mixture of his seed and some other liquid, and his dick was semi-hard. Looking around he sees no one wondering what the hell was going on? Finally, confused he gets up and begins his search of the ship. Finding nothing, he chalks it up to that amazing dream he had and heads to the cockpit to check his progress towards the smuggler's planet and his eventual destination.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:49 am

Kirsty giggles as she rests in the store room she was hiding in, not dressed yet and was waiting for his ship to land, since there fun time had lasted a few hours despite how fast it had looked to her, she had to admit he was good and she enjoyed it, even though it was because she controlled it.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:58 am
Profile YIM

Slimer glanced down at the star chart noticing he had made more progress than expected, only an hour from his destination, and possibly even his destiny. The needed chemical seemed to be his best hope at solving the riddle of the fuel formula once and for all. Anxious he decided a shower was in order still wondering at the amazing dream he had experienced. He washes thoroughly as the water heads down the drain to recycle again. Heading towards the front of the ship, he retakes his seat, making final adjustments and preparations to land. Thirty minutes until he made found out his future and maybe even a missing piece of his past.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next