View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Purely Business(Vera) 

Post Re: Purely Business(Vera)
Emilla does squirm just a little bit as her thigh is rubbed. She takes a much deeper, slower breath and leans in to kiss Vera's neck again. Still, her attention is soon drawn to the other woman's frontside. That lathered up rag roams over the other woman, working to scrub her clean and if it does linger a little longer on the Head Girl's breasts than in other places, who can blame dear Emilla? "I...ah..." she frowns at Vera and then blushes. "I don't know Miss Matsumoto." she says. "Which do you prefer?" she asks, pressing herself in closer so they are soon standing breast to breast, nipple to nipple. "And about my...business. You are going to allow that to continue, aren't you Miss Matsumoto?"

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:22 am

"Mmm... Letting me choose?" she purred, "Perhaps I will let you surprise me." Vera did not back down, standing tall before her servant as their breasts met. A hand gently caressed Emilla's cheek as she smiled softly. "You may do as you wish on your free time. But, if you cause trouble then your demerits will stack up. You may end up owing me more. But you do not seem to mind that now." She cooed with pleasure when the rag ran over her luscious breasts.

Vera took the rag from Emilla's hand. "Now its your turn. I will not leave my servant dirty..." The Head Girl ran the soapy suds over the woman's body, using both the rag and her hand. Her fingers seemed to stroke all the right places. As a Head Girl, she knew just how to give students both pleasure and pain. Her fingers pressed into certain pressure points that would cause muscles to relax and allow her fingers to stroke them more firmly. Her fingertips traced over one of those lovely breasts while the rag dragged slowly up and down over the woman's hooded pearl. "With such a dirty mouth, I should clean that out as well. But first," her rag covered fingers, pushed into Emilla's sex and began 'cleaning' her inner walls.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:31 am

Emilla bites her bottom lip for a moment as she finds she's given the choice again. And of course, depending on how the rest of this evening goes, she might make an interesting choice indeed. "I stay out of trouble, Miss Matsumoto." she answers, giving the Head Girl's nipple a quick tweak.

Under Vera's very talented hands she finds herself relaxing more and more, turning to lean back against the other woman, her eyes closing as those fingers and that rag roam over her body. Fingertips bring her nipple to hardness, cause the little nub to stand out, eager for more attention all while that rag is busy teasing her deliciously tight little sex. "NNggg...my...my mouth isn't that dirty.." she protests. "But if you want...." She sighs and lays her head back. "Fuck..."

Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:02 am

"I was not talking about your cursing," she said softly into her ear, "But do not worry. I know what to wash it out with. But first..." She pushed the rag in deeper, dragging it along the woman's passage and over the hardening g-spot. "This seems to be very dirty. Yes... so very dirty..." Vera purred. Her thumb ground into the exposed clit, flicking it with her nail to send sparks of pain through her thighs. The woman was fully relaxed, resting entirely against her lovely body. Her fingers moved slowly, keeping the woman from ever achieving climax but just adding more kindling to the fire.

"Should I really let you feel such bliss?" she pondered, "You have been a bad girl today and wasted my time. You broke into my apartment and even flicked me off." Her thumb flicked the woman's clit in random directions as her fingers stroked in circles inside the woman's cunt. "Have anything to say for yourself, Emilla?"

Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:14 am

Deep breaths Emilla, Deep breaths. She tries to remind herself to keep control of herself but the feel of those hands on her body is quite distracting. She whimpers and pushes her hips forwards towards those fingers only to gasp as that thumb flicks at her clit. She whimpers loudly and clings to Vera. "Miss Matsumoto!" she hisses "Please...I'll beg." She whispers. "If you will..please..." Her entire body trembles as the woman works her body with those incredibly talented fingers. Each little flick makes her jerk and twist, whimpering again. "Ngghhh..I can be a good girl!"

Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:25 am

She so loved it when they begged for it. Her fingers slowed and she pulled them out along with the rag, letting it fall to the floor below. The hot water cascaded down Emilla's lovely body as she stood there on weak knees. "You will beg," she said simply, "But first, I want to hear you apologize for every wrong you did in my suite. Every... single... one..." Now her unhindered fingers slipped into Emilla's juicy depths. Her fingers made direct contact with her g-spot, never missing their mark as she slowly ran over it with feathering touches. Vear was not going to stop tormenting her until she hears Emilla explain all her wrongdoings.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:34 am

A low whimper leaves the girl as those fingers tug free of her tight little sex. Her hands move to gently grasp Vera's hips, holding on firmly. "Ahh..ahhh...I...I'm sorry Miss Matsumoto." she whispers. "I'm sorry for breaking into your...ahh...your suite! I'm sorry for...for lying to you! I'm sorry for...nng.." She moans and closes her eyes, catching her breath for a moment. "Sorry for..ahh..for being rude to you Miss Matsumoto!"

Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:21 am

"You know what you did was wrong..." she whispered, her fingers speeding up as they pound away at the woman's crumbling resistance, "I expect you will never do it again. You want to be a good girl. You want to feel like a good girl don't you?" Vera's fingers churned Emilla's insides into putty, striking that throbbing spot over and over again. Her other hand slid forward and pinched her servant's clitoris, rolling it between her fingers. She stroked the hardened nub quickly like it were a miniature cock. "You are such a good girl... Cum like the good girl you are..." She purred, nibbling on Emilla's ear.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:29 am

Emilla begins to gasp for air as those fingers pick up speed. Her hips roll and push against Vera's digits, trying to take them deeper inside. 'Ahh..ahh...ahhh...yes...a good...good girl!" she moans out, arching against the other woman. "Ahh..Miss..miiiiiiisss!" she gasps, almost twisting from the woman's grasp as she writhes in pleasure. Her thighs tremble, knees nearly giving out as she starts to cum, just like a good girl. Vera's good girl in this case.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:31 am

Feeling the woman begin her fall into bliss, Vera renewed her efforts. Her fingers relentlessly plunged in and out of Emilla's climaxing folds. The Head Girl's fingers rolled the now spasming clit as her thumb stroked rapid circles right over the top. Teasingly, she nibbled on Emilla's ear as the woman gasped and writhed helplessly. The Head Girl showed no mercy, working the woman's body over and over to keep the climax going as long as possible. Only when the woman could not cum any longer would she release the woman and step back slowly to look at her work of art.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:48 am

Emilla arches her back and trembles for Vera as she cums, her tight little cunt spasming and coating the other woman's fingers with her juices while she screams out her pleasure. One hand darts out to brace herself against the wall as she starts to double over, nearly curling up from the pleasure, from the feeling of those fingers working her. When her cries of pleasure do stop, she finds herself standing along, after a fashion. She's bent over, clutching at a handhold on the wall of the shower and gasping for air while the water beats down upon her form.

Slowly she lifts her head to look at Vera, her mouth hanging open so she can suck in those deep breaths...and then she sinks to her knees before the Head Girl. "Miss Matsumoto.." she whispers, swallowing and gulping down another few breaths. She slowly crawls forwards, to press her lips against Vera's thighs, to offer herself again.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:58 am

Vera merely smiled down at the woman. That look of utter awe sent pleasing shivers down the woman's spine. Her named was called and the poor student rested her lips on her thigh. The Head Girl stroked her blonde hair before taking a handful and slowly pulling her head back to look up at her. "I know what to do with that dirty mouth of yours," she said softly, "You can rinse it out with someone who is far cleaner than you are." Vera then pulled the woman's face between her thighs, knowing the experienced senior would know exactly what to do from here.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:04 am

A small nod of her head and Emilla finds her face pressed between Vera's thighs. She moans gently and lets her tongue flick out against those soft folds, lips pressing against the woman's sex. "MMm.." She lowers her hands, placing them behind her back as she begins to worship the Head Girl's body with her tongue. She glances up through her bangs, groaning softly as that tongue flicks out and over soft folds, parting them just a little and then moving up to tap against her clit. Yes, she can be a very good girl when she wants to be, a very, very good girl.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:11 am

"Uhnn..." Her eyes closed as she felt the woman's tongue sliding along her netherlips. She admired the posture her servant took, putting both arms behind her and using only her lips and tongue to stimulate her. It was a perfect sign of submission. Perhaps this woman was trainable afterall. Vera could not feel any pure hatred coming from the woman's aura. Perhaps cumming helped tamed the fiery beauty. Jolts of electric pleasure ran up her spine as the woman's tongue flicked over her hooded pearl. "Mm... Such a good girl..." Even with the pleasure she felt, Vera did not lose control. Her hips remained still, allowing her pet to lick away and taste her glistening flesh. The student would taste both water and nectar from her folds as she continued to work.

After a steady amount of head, Vera's head reared back in a sharp gasp. Hot juices soaked over the woman's lips and tongue. Her grip grew tighter, ensuring the woman lapped it all up before releasing her. "Mmm.." she purred, basking in her afterglow as she stood over the woman, "Dry off and get me a nightgown to wear. Do not keep me waiting, Emilla."

Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:28 am

The kneeling woman looks up at Vera standing powerful above her. She moans softly, swaying as she focuses her attention on bringing Miss Matsumoto as much pleasure as possible. Her tongue darts over those folds, flicking and swirling again and again. "Mmm...mmm...mmm..." she moans herself, her body trembling as she brings the other woman closer and closer to the edge. And then, without much preamble, Vera cums, giving Emilla a good taste of her juices. The girl leans back a few moments later, tongue lashing over her lips to clean up the juices before she nods and rises to her feet.

She steps from the shower and quickly dries herself off before moving to fetch a nightgown for Vera. It's not too hard for her to find one suitable and she quickly brings it back to the silver haired student.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next