View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Purely Business(Vera) 

Post Re: Purely Business(Vera)
She had Emilla dry her off and brush her hair while she stood there infront of a mirror wearing only a towel. "Be gentle, Emilla. I do not want any split hairs," she said softly. With hair as long and luxurious, it must have taken alot of maintenance to get it this way. Once that is done, she would slip on the long partially translucent nightgown. "Hmm... You have done well, Emilla," she said, stroking the woman's cheek, "I trust you have learned your lesson. You are dismissed for the night. I require nothing further from you." Vera had said the few words that the student may have been looking forward to. The Head Girl made her way to the door, waiting to see if Emilla would take her leave or had something further ask or say.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:05 am

Emilla bites her lower lip for a moment as she finishes up taking care of the silver haired woman. "Nothing further.." she says, licking her lips and glancing at the door. "I..ah..actually.." She swallows hard and looks back at Vera once again. "I was hoping I could, you know, spend a bit of time in your bed. Snuggling with you, Miss Matsumoto." She very nearly blushes at this, glancing down at the floor. "I ah...thought you might show me how else I'm supposed to behave and all that. I mean, you liked me putting my hands behind my back earlier, didn't you?"

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:12 am

Vera kept a neutral expression as Emilla struggled with wanting to stay. She gave a sly smirk at the woman's request. "Careful.." she teased, moving closer so she could stroke the woman's cheek, "You are wanting to stay when moments before you wanted to leave and be free. Yes, I did like your posture. For someone who acts defiant, you knew a position of submission very well." The Head Girl gently gripped the student's chin and lifted her gaze. She had to be careful during this vulnerable time.

"I can teach you many things, Emilla," she continued, "But only to those willing to learn. You managed to swallow your pride but only because I hold a threat over you that decides your life. Do you truly wish to learn more about serving others? Why would a scrounger wish such a thing hmm?" Vera was not being harsh with her questions. She simply was being careful. If Emilla was playing with her then she is playing a dangerous game. But if she truly wishes to learn, Vera may have a new pet to play with.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:32 am

Teeth dig into her lower lip for a moment as the girl tries to figure out how to say what she means. Her mind races and then it's too late, she's standing toe to toe with Vera, staring straight into her eyes. She draws in a deep breath. "I...I..." Her tongue flicks over her lips nervously. "It feels good." she whispers. "I think it's because of what the creatures to do me when they can..but I like it..and..and I want more..." She bites her bottom lip. "But I think..only because you got the better of me..." She glances down at the floor for a moment. "Anyone else, I might not do this..but you beat me.."

Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:41 am

The Head Girl ignored the mention of creatures as there was nothing she could or would say about them. But Emilla's answers did interest her. "Yes, you were defeated," she replied softly, "You tried to best me and ended up completely defeated. Perhaps you truly mean what you say. I can teach you more, make you feel this feeling more often. But to train you will mean starting from the ground up. So I will leave you with this choice..."

Vera stepped away, letting the woman's gaze fall to the floor. She was only gone for a moment before returning with a white choker which she placed on her desk. "You are already mostly dressed for the part but lacking this accessory," she said simply, "Since you can pick my lock, I am not too concerned about locking my door if you choose to leave. I am going to bed. You can either leave through the door or you can take the choker and see what lessons await you in the bedroom."

Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:56 am

Emilla stands there for several minutes after Vera displays the choker. Her hands fidget a little at her sides and she glances from one destiny to the other. The choker or the door. She draws in several deep breaths and it's only after what seems like forever that she reaches for the choker and slowly slides it around her neck. The feel of it sends a tremor down her body, making her whimper softly.

She turns towards Vera's bedroom, taking more deep breaths before she steps inside, biting her lower lip and entirely unsure of what to expect.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:03 am

Vera could feel the emotions radiating from the other room. The woman was no doubt struggling. Most free willed individual would have thought the deal insane and left. But these were insane times and this island was far from natural. The conflict faded and she heard the door open and someone enter. The room was dark with only a few streams of moonlight coming through the curtains on the windows. The Head Girl was laying in bed as the woman moved closer. There was no ceremony or grand speach about what has happened. Vera simply pulled aside the sheets, waiting for Emilla to come lay in bed with her.

When Emilla comes to join her, the Head Girl would cover them both under the warm sheets. The student would feel Vera's finger, tracing along her neck. She smiled in the darkness, feeling the soft fabric of the collar that the woman was wearing now. Satisfied, she wrapped her arms around the woman, pressing her body up against the student's back. Emilla was still in the nude but could still feel Vera's body heat through the thin fabric of her nightgown. A hand would rest on her cheek for a moment, turning the woman's head towards Vera's lips where she stole a long lingering kiss. After that, Vera simply held her new servant and lets darkness take her.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:29 am

The entire time that she's walking towards the door to that bedroom she's screaming in her own head that this is crazy, that it's not too late to turn and run, but as soon as she's inside, it all goes away. Emilla draws in a deep breath and slowly walks towards the bed, crawling into it and settling down with her back to Vera's front. She snuggles back against the Head Girl, her eyes closing for a moment until her head is turned slightly. She blinks and then finds herself being kissed. A low moan leaves her lips and she returns the sweet gesture, pushing herself in even closer and reaching to take Vera's hand, giving it a squeeze before she closes her eyes and falls to sleep as well.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4