View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 The Artifact (for Kristy) 

Post Re: The Artifact (for Kristy)
If it were not sporting then it would not be interesting to do.

There were few times that he had felt a touch returned to him and he thus delicated in the rarity as fingers moved against rubbery flesh that was a lot cooler than hers. Their contrasting body heats worked against each other as his hands slid over her breasts rubbing against the mounds, letting erect nipples dance against his palms as his fingers closed over those orbs squeezing gently as his central cock trailed back and forth against her.

You're most welcome ...

And with that he pushed down into her, the tip of his still sensitive shaft vanishing inside the depths of her body in that single sharp motion.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:02 pm

Kirsty arched her back moaning in delight at the cock back inside her and grinded her hips against his as he held her close playing with her breasts as she murred.

Hmm I guess some of the ADD Agents enjoyed your touch as well? She asked playfully.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:07 pm
Profile YIM

Some have, they tend to be more amicable then those I normally deal with. Not that I am complaining about that of course.

He grabbed hold of her hips firmly as his mouth moved to one breast, his mouth tendrils flickering against it as he suckled then he moved on to the other not to neglect it. He pumped into her with efficient speed as he slipped aside her feeling the grind of her hips rolling against his sensitive length, he was burbling as he pressed inside her as he displayed a great surge of urgency.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:38 am

What's the hurry, you starting to get too turned on? She asked feeling his urgency while she clamped her pussy hard on his cock keeping it as she grinded her hips against him pressing her breasts against his face nice size and shapes.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:41 am
Profile YIM

Just varying it up.

But there was no need for urgency, no need to rush as her tits rubbed against his face and he felt the press of her tight walls against his cock forcing deeper burbling groans emitted from him throat as he slid back nearly to the point of escaping her crushing depths then fell straight into her, deeper then he had been before. He held himself deep inside her throbbing as he pulsated against her then slid back out of her or nearly so keeping only his tip inside her before pressing back inside her again repeating the process as his hands stroked up and down her sides delighting in the feel of her soft flesh against his.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:52 am

Kirsty moaned a choir of noises as he fucks her so well his cock slowly pushing in deeper and deeper than any monster ever had before as she shivered in his grip.

Aww that's so good...you know how to take care of a girl, can't wait for our next encounter She giggles in joy.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:54 am
Profile YIM

Slowly he pressed into her, delighting in the feel of her body and of course her thoughts. All too often he had to deal with rebelllious individuals and thus this was a nice change as those thoughts became know to him.

Kirsty giggled beneath him and of course he heard those mental thoughts that pressed into his mind as he continued to flow into her as she ground against his engorged length. He directed a tentacle to her waist it coiling around her, there being no bones in it it was relatively easy to squirm it beneath her body as he pulled her up against him more just a little.

A hand sneaking around the side of her body a single digit pressing against her ass rubbing against her anus in small circles.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:06 am

Kirsty murred in his grip as he continued his thrustings into her pussy enjoying it eeping as he played with her anal hole.

Hmm, going backdoor again huh, She said as she grinding her ass against the finger and pussy against his cock hugging it tightly inside, she was almost sure it was almost womb deep inside her by now.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:17 am
Profile YIM

It was good that he had shut her mind off from pain otherwise he would not have pressed inside of so deeply. He burbled out against her clinging muscles that worked over his engorged and sensitive length as he continued to press inside her dancing against her nice and slow.

The slooshing sounds of their juices mixing together resounded in his ears as his finger lightly penetrated her ass to the first knuckle, twisting his wrist in small circles to match the grinding motion of her body thus circling her at the same time as his finger spiraled against her.

You invited me to do so earlier so ...

He let that particular thought trail off as tentacles wrapped themselves over her ankles spreading her legs further apart to stretch her open some more. He slowly inserted himself in then out of her as he kept half his tentacles still restraining Mustafa as he put on a show for that alien, well not deliberately anyway it was just that he was there and thus forced to watch what transpired.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:30 am

Hmm guess I'm glad that any seed you fire inside won't affect me will it? She asked calmly as she moaned as at his double penetration again as his tentacles spreaded her legs so wide open her holes where very much widened open.

She felt there juices mixing her orgasm approaching again.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:36 am
Profile YIM

He considered the question for a moment before addressing it.

Simple answer, no, nothing outward with humans though I am capable of budding in effect growing diminitive versions of myself about the size of a coin. I can project powers through them and thus can track with them and keep tabs on certain individuals.

My central cock, the one in you now, actually opens and can store them inside where I can expel them later at my leisure if I so desire. I am without any nodes at the time though I have used no more then five of them in the last few decades, nodes are nosentient but gain sapient abilities later on and desire to kill their parent so having any is usually a drawback in the end.

He dipped inside her again sensing her own orgasm closing in which had been good considering how he was fighting against his own sensitivity.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:47 am

Hmm good, I don't mind the fucking just glad no unexpected things can happen, She said softly as she arched her back and groaned in pleasure making a silent scream as her pussy clamped and orgasmed again as she panted deeply.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:49 am
Profile YIM

Nothing unexpected, of course he had found no reason to go into any real detail about the nodes, at the fact that they actually gestated over a period of ten years, what they feed off of while incubating and how to kill or remove them since they were a non issue at the moment.

But as she clamped down upon him there where several factors at work here that caused her to pull his own essence from his body yet again. He was sensitive, so sensitive and her own pleasure looped back onto him crashing against his mind as he sensed it in hers.

With one final thrust he buried himself inside of her as he burst forth inside her, he was fully lodged inside her now, a groan passing his mouth as his fingers clamped down over her hips firmer than before as he flowed into her.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:05 am

Kirsty moaned loudly as she felt the pleasure in her body there liquids washing together inside her as she shuddered in ectasy almost about to pass out from pleasure licking her lips.

Ahh best mission ever... Was her cooing noises.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:09 am
Profile YIM

I'd say, Mustafa has been captured and thus there was a nuisance in him that has now been removed from the equation. I can not say that I am disappointed with being conjured to this place.[color]

A tentacle scooped up the pyramid as he deposited it into his hands figuring that it was best to hold onto the device least he be called away while doing something important. He scanned her mind thoroughly for a moment then slowly slid himself out of her tight sheath before turning the pyramid over to her after a second thought.

[color=#440000]One second thought you best hold onto this, I'll collect it when I find you. Incase I am unable to locate you at least you have the option of coming here and calling me.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next