View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Not what I was looking for (Kirsty) 

Post Re: Not what I was looking for (Kirsty)
"Nice to see your still alive and so many girls, hope you aren't planning anything nasty?" Is heard as he sees that deadly Vixen of an ADD Agent laying on a tree sunning herself half naked still and smiling at him calmly looking so sexy, but so deadly as he saw her holster dangling from a branch for now.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:53 am
Profile YIM

Something nasty flittered through his mind but it didn't involve the slave girls. Nice tits. Actually you can keep them, I was planning on using them for trade, but since you were kind enough to turn simple barter into murder, I don't need to explain them to your friends, in the ADD. I don't have time for them right now, and you can return a hero. So please take them to your ship and I'll gladly be on my way.

Slimer offers as he ogles her lovely chest, and surprisingly finds time to scan her face. She was a true beauty, the way her brown bangs brought out her lovely green eyes. She was stunning and if he had the time he would take her, but his needs would have to wait.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:32 am

"Well I would but sadly I've been stowing away on your ship for the past few hours," Kirsty giggles grinning at him.

"By the way, have any wet dreams when you had a nap?" She teases grinning as she was waiting for this moment.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:34 am
Profile YIM

Slimer takes in her giggling form as the words sink in. Meaning he was the one who brought her here, but how did she know about the wet dream? Ok so your good enough to smuggle yourself onto my ship big deal, I've been a little preoccupied if you hadn't noticed the ship attack, and trying to finish a deal. So you decide to tag along mess that up, wait...how did you know about my dream?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:40 am

Kirsty grins time for the big reveal, "It was rather fun, you where napping away in your room, all asleep having some cute dream because you where starting to get a hard on, I in a sort of repayment for shooting you when you had no slaves onboard, began playing with your cock, rubbing it, sucking on it and kissing it, and you didn't even know as I stripped naked and rode your cock for almost 4 hours taking it all in as I let your half asleep hands rubs these titties, and I left before you woke up, weird you woke up semi hard covered in not just your own juices," She grins.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:45 am
Profile YIM

The details were simply too accurate to deny she told the truth. Mental images of her words filled his mind, her sweet little lips, her hand and her pussy working his cock. Feeling a little raped and used himself was one thing, but to not remember fucking the lovely agent before him was quite unacceptable. Perhaps he could find a way to reverse things, and take her at his whim. At a loss for words for once, he says simply and with grudging acceptance, I suppose you want another ride then? leaving the double meaning hanging in the air.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:12 pm

Kirsty giggles and calmly slid off of the tree, "Maybe, just so long as you give me and these poor girls a free ride to the nearest ADD station, and don't worry, just hide yourself when we land and I'll take care of the details," She teases as she looked at him.

"I'll admit that cock was rather nice, so I owe you this one for messing up your deal, and I had my fun already," She teases as she walked closer and smirked moving slow to entice him with her exposed swaying breasts.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:14 pm
Profile YIM

She seemed to take his meaning and run with it, rubbing the missed experience in his face. She was one confident ADD agent to willingly place her lovely body in his clutches. It was one thing to take advantage of the demon while he slept, but quite another altogether to want his full attention. That sounds like a fair deal, he says admiring her swaying, uncovered breasts. Watching her approach he knew things had began looking up, in more ways than one.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:30 pm

"Well perhaps we can go inside before we all melt from the heat?" She asked smirking at him and playfully walked past stroking a hand across his chest to tease him and sauntered towards the ship as he could see her tight ass hidden by the skintight spacesuit as she glances behind at him and giggles as she walks up the ramp into the ship.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:32 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer fights the rise her fingers crossing over his chest brings, as she saunters onto the ship the large bulge was unmistakable under his loin cloth. Herding the slaves on board he moves to the cockpit puncing in the course to the ADD station and begins the launch sequence. As the ship clears the atmosphere he punches in a quarter speed on the engines, giving him plenty of time to fuck some confidence out of the smug Kirsty. Engaging the autopilot he unstraps from the seat and exits the cockpit.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:42 pm

Kirsty was calmly having another shower to wash herself, the slaves where getting slightly cleaned up and given some space to rest in as she chuckles and heads out to meet Slimer on the way to his bedroom.

She noticed him walking out of the cockpit crossing her arms with a playful smile, "So ya ready?" She asked.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:47 pm
Profile YIM

Absolutely, let just put these bags away. He says with an evil grin as he takes her in from head to toe. Grabbing her hand he pulls her into the bedroom and quickly slides the bags into drawers under the bed.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Kirsty chuckled naked already since she had just showered and discarded her towel already and sat on the bed, "I just hope your good when you know what your doing," She grins at him teasingly as she watches him work swaying her legs slightly.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:03 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer eyes drank in the beautiful Kirsten, her body was toned and flexable from her missions and training. Her breasts looked like perfect handfuls and her pubic area was beautifully shaved. Her lovely brown hair hung just past her shoulders with bangs that framed a lovely innocent face. As she sat there swaying her legs in invitation, he responded, Well, I guess you'll have to be the judge of that. Stepping close to her as she sat on bed flaunting her sex, Why don't you show me what I missed?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:11 pm

Kirsty smirks, "As you wish," She said and slide off the bed and calmly approached him trailing one finger across the top of one of her breasts giving a playful coo as she licks that finger with her tongue playing with her nipple slowly as she walked towards him her eyes full of mirth and enjoyment as she taps her fingers up and down his chest pressing herself against him.

"I hope I'm doing alright?" She asked pressing one of her soft thighs against his cock.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:15 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next