View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Not what I was looking for (Kirsty) 

Post Re: Not what I was looking for (Kirsty)
Slimer watches as she saunters over toying with her breasts and nipples. He delights at the feel of her soft skin as she presses her body up against him. Her nipples rub against his skin as she moves rubbing a soft thigh against his rapidly hardening member. Oh I think you are doing just fine, as her soft finger tips tap his hard chest. I was thinking I had slept through glorious sex with you and had missed my chance to have you, I'm happy I get a chance to experience and remember you body and face as as you orgasm this time. He says as he slips a hand around to her round ass giving it a playful squeeze, as he looks down at her face.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:37 pm

Kirsty smiled at him a healthy small blush on her cheeks, "Wonderful, that was my guilty pleasure, now, you may have me as a sort of apology for messing up your meeting," She said calmly as she kisses his chest now kissing up looking at his face as she moved onto the bed waiting for him to join her as she giggles.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:39 pm
Profile YIM

Be careful what you offer to Demons Kirsten, we tend to take you at your word, and then some. So how would you like to begin saying your sorry? he says as he moved to the bed hands reaching out to feel her lovely breasts. Slowly rubbing her soft breasts he hardens further.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:41 am

"It's Kirsty big boy, and I always keep my word," She said placing a hand on her own chest and smiled, "Well first thing would have to be perfect a little titty fucking and sucking of that big cock of yours," She teases, "Perhaps some teasings of my other holes with any tentacles you have," She said calmly smirking at him as she let him control her this time.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:45 am
Profile YIM

Slimer pushes her breasts together, using her smooth valley as a tunnel to pleasure him self between. His thumbs rub her nipples in soft circles as he begins slowly thrust between her breasts. He extends two tentacles from under his arms as they make their way sliding along the inner part of each thigh. Slowly they creeped inward.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:53 am

"Ooh..that's it," She whispered as she arched her back a little as he pushed that cock between her breast valley and the tip would be at her mouth to kiss on softly in a few moments as her thighs shivered as he rubbed them with those two tentacles enjoying this greatly.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:57 am
Profile YIM

He thrust the member between her mounds as the tip reach through and she kissed the tip he would groan. The tentacles continued along her thighs until they reach her sex. Once teased at the entetance to her wet flower while the other phallic head began rubbing urgently over her clit.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:06 pm

Kirsty moaned softly at the pleasure as her mouth got the cockhead inside to suckle on and lick slowly while his tentacles pleased her pussy and clit as she smiled.

"Ah that's some decent skill," SHe giggles as her hands stroke further up his cock and also rubbed her breasts against it too.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:12 pm
Profile YIM

The assualt of her magic nub continues as the other tentacle finishes teasing and begins to slip inside her folds. Her suckling on the tip at the end of thrust was pleasure at a maddening level. Releasing her breasts, he slips his hands into her silky dark hair and points the member directly at her soft lips...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:21 pm

Kirsty grins, "Give it too me big boy," She moaned wide to take the cock in deeply sucking on it while her tongue licked around the lenght while her hands tickled his ballsack, as she bucked her hips against his invading tentacles enjoying them deeply as she murred.

Her body radiating sexual energy as she enjoyed it all.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:23 pm
Profile YIM

His cock entered her lovely mouth as her tongue began washing the length. Her hand on his balls made him grunt in surprise forcing the tentacle deep into her woman hood. Slowly pulling out the tendril slowly began matching the pace of his dick finding her mouth. Her soft wetness was truely blissful but her tongue dancing and curling around the shaft was heaven. He could feel the seed building in his tickled sack as she caressed his balls.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:35 pm

Kirsty chuckles and sucked on the cock deeply while licking it playing his ballsack while her thighs clenched around the tentacle as she murred in pleasure taking it all in well as she licked the cock head.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:37 pm
Profile YIM

The pleasant vibrations from her laugh, combined with the skill she applied with her tongue, was simply too much as pressure began to build. The way her hand deftly worked his balls combined with her sucking and licking the tip pushed him over the edge as he warned her seconds too late about his impending orgasm. The chemically laced semen began to shoot out into her soft mouth, ffilling the tight vaccuum. It was a big load, the first of many for the trip home. Should she end up swallowling any the aphrodiasiacs would eneter her system along with a link to hear her thoughts. The cum continues to spurt into mouth long after a human's orgasm would have subsided. As it dribbles down her chin he pulls out shooting randomly the rest in the general direction of her face.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:47 pm

Kirsty gulped some down and murred as she felt the aphrodisacs, "Hmm that's a new one, course since you where sleeping you didn't use this stuff for real on me," She said licking her face of any of the semen as she grins at him getting hotter.

"Now then, are we going to go for the main course now?" She asked stroking her own clit now.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:57 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer watches as she licks in the extra semen covering her face as she strokes her lovely clit. Absolutely do you prefer riding on top, being pounded on bottom or being bent over and taken from behind? he asks her. We can certainly do them all if you desire, it will be hours to the base... listening to see if her thoughts match her words.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next