View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 A Private Performance (for Ryu) 

Post Re: A Private Performance (for Ryu)
Ryu somewhat wrapped her legs around her lover as she was driven closer to the edge, not able to focus her eyes as they were aimlessly staring at the ceiling. "P-please .. ahh .. my princess .. t-this is getting too much .." Fingers ventured deeper into her core and once they were coming across a most sensitive area all Ryu could do was moan stronger and louder. Little trouble did the blue haired student have finding these tender spots, perhaps still knowing her body from their former lovemakings, driving the knight crazy with pleasure. She released her lover's hair and instead held on to her shoulder, pressing firmly into her skin. "I .. I love .."

Before she was able to finish her sentence her back arched, the young woman let out a blissful shout while every muscle tensed up as she reached the incredible orgasm she was longing for. Soon Ryu settled down, resting with her back against the floor and hands returning to either side of herself, her volouptous chest rising significantly with each heavy breath.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:48 am

Ishtar gasped as she felt her lover's leg wrap around her body, she looked into Ryu's eyes but the young redhead was to caught up in the emotions of the moment to notice anything but the ceiling. The princess continued to press deep and quicker into her knight, making sure the hit every tender spot she knows. Ishtar could feel Ryu let go of her blue hair and instead grabbing her shoulders, digging deeply into her skin. Ishtar knew her lover was close to edge.

The beautiful redhead managed to only get a few words before her back arched and she let out a loud cry of pure ecstasy. After a moment of pure bliss, the knight dropped back against the floor and her arms releasing the young princess. How was that, my love? Ishtar leaned down and kissed her lover on the forehead.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:46 am

A shiver ran down her spine as soft lips pressed against her forehead, a hand headed to her lover's neck when she was about to withdraw and instead it was the knight who pulled the blue haired girl into a tender kiss. Ryu had little strength and their lips merely made contact before they parted. "As perfect as it could be, sweetheart." She sighed, her arm returned to the ground as she struggled to release Ishtar from her legs, still wrapped around the lovely student and keeping her close. There was no use, she needed a few moments to recover. "I think I should get some rest .."

Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:39 pm

Ishtar eyes went wide with surprised as her knight pulled her into a light, long kiss. Her eyes then closed as she enjoy the very light kiss, as she could feel the weak strength in her lovers arms. She looked a little concern when the knight talked. She could feel her lover attempt to loose her legs that were still wrapped around her body. Then rest my lovely knight. Use me as a pillow. I can think of anywhere I would want to be but in your arms.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Ryu raised her hand and pressed firmly her lover's side, at least as firm as she could in this situation, trying to make her roll over. "I would love to use my princess as a pillow." She had seen the concern in her expression as she talked, but she dismissed the idea of saying anything about it. The orgasm was so intense it did wear her out completely and for that she was grateful.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:56 pm

As her knight press into her side, the princess acquiesced and rolled over into a position that would be a bit more agreeable to her red head lover. Then please do so, rest comfortably in your princess's arms. Ishtar smiled as her hands wrapped around her lover as she was adjusting to the young woman. Ishtar always when she was in Ryu's arms.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:43 am

With a sigh she lifts herself off the ground, now able to undo her hold on the princess she followed the desired movement, shifting a little before the woman. Ryu then descended onto her lover, not bringing her whole weight down on Ishtar as she slid off to the side, now partially resting on top of her with her head resting on the blue haired girl's shoulder closest to her heart. Wrapping an arm around her she felt drained, but in a good way as her eyes felt heavier and heavier. "Mmm .. so soft and warm .. a pillow especially designed for me .." It wasn't long before her breathing became ever so calm and the knight drifted away into sleep.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6