View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Not what I was looking for (Kirsty) 

Post Re: Not what I was looking for (Kirsty)
Hmm so many choices...perhaps bottom for now, then switch to riding and finish with a lovely doggy style Was her inner thoughts.

"How about bottom first since we're already in the position, then we roll positions and then you can take me from behind," She said.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:18 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer slips between her legs legs, cock still very hard showing his need for taking her. He rub the length over her wet lower lips teasing her. Then with a smooth thrust buries himself to the hilt in her sex. Her tight walls opening to accept the large invader, squeezing hard until the head pops in, and continuing until she has taken every inch.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Kirsty moaned in delight as that amazing cock was hilted deep inside her as her inner walls hugged and milked on it expertly as she licked her lips slowly in enjoyment rubbing her own breasts softly.

"Hmm nice and thick like i remember," She purred

Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:34 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer looks into her playful green eyes with his bright green ones as he buries himself completely in her warm tight sex. She continues to taunt him with the knowledge she used him to pleasure herself earlier in the journey. He decides to show her that teasing a horny demon who is balls deep inside you is a bad idea. Giving her little time to adjust to his cock, he begins pistoning the full length rapidly in and out.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Kirsty moaned loudly as her insides clenched and sucked on the cock as it pistoned inside as she bucked her hips against him enjoying the pleasuring ride with loud moans stroking his chest and also began teasing his ballsack with little tips of her fingers

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:19 pm
Profile YIM

Holding himself up with his strong arms she rubs his muscular chest as his hips work hard and fast, pulling out till just the head remains clentched squeezed in by her velvety hole. He is surprised as her hand finds his balls working her magic. uhh, you little vixen, I've got surprises of my own for you... he groans sending out two tentacles from under his arms one for each breast. They begin coiling her perky tits, wrapping the edges of her swaying breasts as the metal bed creeks squeaks softly from the hard thrusts...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:21 am

Kirsty grins, "Hmm that's it big boy," She said with a sultry stare as she tickles and plays with his ballsack still cupping it while bucking her hips against that large cock sucking it still wanting it more inside.

"Hmm wonderful you got such good tools," She teases feeling her breasts being played.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:30 am
Profile YIM

He leans forward and she can feel their bodies pressing against each other. The tendrils continue massaging her soft breasts and hardening nipples as they remained trapped between their flesh. He fucks hard and fast, at a speed and unrelenting pace no human could match. Grabbing a handful of hair he pulls her head back and kisses her neck, his mouth opening to flickering licks as he goes. His mouth moves up her tender throat searching for her earlobe. He finally makes it nibbling on her lobe, his hips never ceasing. Whispering in her ear between sucking nibbles, and I've got three surprises for you that might wipe that smug grin off your face. Teasing a horny demon isn't a wonderful idea... a hint of danger and sexual innuendo filling his tone.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:25 am

Kirsty moans through it all taking it all in bucking her hips still as she clamps her pussy on the cock.

"Well glad to see you have more skills?" She grins.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:31 am
Profile YIM

Slimer grabs her thighs and rolls her over so she is straddling the demon's lap. The tentacles stay wrapped around her breasts through the manuever. Grabbing her ass he begins lifting up and letting her slide down on the demon's cock. The surptises will be coming my dear, how about you show me what I missed earlier?Thrust his hips up meet meet her descending sex.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:42 pm

Kirsty grins, "You got it," She grins and begins bouncing her hips onto that cock thrusting in and out of it murring at how good it was inside her squeezing her pussy around the cock inside.

"That's the good stuff," She murred.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:43 pm
Profile YIM

Amazed out how great she feels as she bounces on the cock leaving and caressing his member. The tail that was lying flat on the bed begins to lift up from behind his head, and swings forward resting in the air above her pretty brown hair as she watches. Letting the tail fill with his chemically laced slime he asks, Are you ready for your first unexpected surprise? Still thrusting up into her downthrusts, he prepares to shoot out two tentacles to secure her wrists with two tentacles should she freak out and try to escape. He was about to find out how kinky this little vixen was.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:58 pm

Kirsty then glanced upwards slightly almost feeling something wrong, "Hmm what have we here one of your little tricks to get into females pants?" She asked playfully not minding the tail.

"Well I did say you give me everything you have," She said calmly as she clenches her pussy around his cock moving her hips in a slow clockwise way.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:02 pm
Profile YIM

Ohh, its not a trick my dear... he groans as she begins rolling her hips. Slowly opening the mouth of the tail the thick green slime begins to ooze downward towards the top of her head. Slimer wonders how she will react to the impending goo slowly descending towards her silky brown hair. The blob falls a couple inches at a time as he continues lifting her rolling bucking hips, it would be only thirty seconds before it reached her.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:07 pm

Kirsty didn't seem to care right now rolling her hips against his grinding her pussy on his cock as the goo landed in her hair coating her brown shoulder lenght locks as she looked at him,

"Slime huh?" She asked awaiting the affects

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:13 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next