View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Cramming for Finals (for Slimer) 

Post Re: Cramming for Finals (for Slimer)
The slime dripped lower, making her attempts to keep her eyes and mouth free of it more difficult. In an effort to make it easier for her to do so, she bent her head forwards slightly, which actually made her situation worse by exposing more of her hair directly to the ooze.

"Gaah! How much of this crap are you going to dump on me?" she spat out between bouts of wiping the slime from her face. Her face and hand were starting to feel strange when she did so, as if her sense of touch was getting more sensitive.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:43 am

Slimer watches the poor student lean forward to try and keep the goo off her delicate asian features. Doing so her hair hangs down around her face and back as the thick goo continues flowing over her waist length hair. Smiling at the question, Just enough to cover your lovely hair so you feel the full effects of the slime, he chuckles. He groans as her squirming rubs him in all the right ways.

He ends the disgusting flow as it dribbles down her waist length, streams hanging down touch her skin feeling slippery to the touch. Waiting for the full effects to kick in he softly touches along her neck and rolls his hips a little.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:28 am

"Full effects? What are you… ah… talking ahh… about?" Even as she spoke, the slime's effects were overwhelming her. By this point, every one of the creature's touches sent waves of pleasure through her. Though she wanted to twist away from him as much as she could, she found herself simply unable to move more than a tiny fraction of an inch. "What's… uhn… happening to… mmm… me?"

Character listing

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:12 am

Slimer carries the limp girl over to the table, slowly lowering her bent over the table. As she rest at on the table, he places hips hands on her hips and begins slowly pulling out letting her hyper sensative pussy feel every inch slowly pulling out. With slow care he thrusts back in, making it feel as if every inch penetrating her was brand new. Steadily thrusting his hips he sets into a steady rhythym that begins gradually increasing pace. The effects my dear are a pleasure enhancing aphrodisiac that heightens your sense of touch four folds overs, while leaving you helpless.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:51 pm

The waves of pleasure shooting through her body as the demon thrust in and out of her demonstrated the truth of his words. Her cries quickly changed from ones of protest to ones of passion; her body was practically demanding him to take her as many times as he wanted. She refused to beg, though; she still had enough control of herself for that, at least.

Character listing

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:13 am

Slimer begins fucking her at a slow steady pace making her experience the assualting waves of pleasure, unable to do much but accept the pleasurable rape. Her hardened nipples, slide up and down against the table, slickened from the green slime. Fucking the poor asian student senseless made him rejoice at finding such a pleasurable assignment.

Deciding to push the student towards breaking her mental restraints he tell her, Beg me to fuck you like your body needs, or I'm going to think you need some anal stimulation as well. Slimer says ending with a chuckles as his hands grab her lovely ass, squeezing firmly his nails dragging gently over the firm surface.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:40 pm

"Nnnn… Noooo!" Though she couldn't offer even the token resistance she had before, the fear and revulsion she'd had before at the thought of anal again flooded her mind. Her natural stubbornness seemed to be coming into play, however; if anything, she was even less likely to beg him now, if only to avoid doing what he wanted her to.

Character listing

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:09 am

Slimer knew threat of taking her in the ass as well made her stomach crawl and he wanted to bring her multiple orgasms not uncontrolled puking, so he played that routine deciding to taunt and torture the girl until she cried out begging to be fucked until she came again. So is that a no to begging or a no to slipping inside this perfect rear? he asks, taunting her further.

Returning to thrusting inside her tight sex, he resumes fucking the hyper-sensative girl. Beg me to fuck you till you orgasm repeatedly, and I'll leave your back door alone. Giving her lovely ass another squeeze. Tell me how badly you need it. He says as his pace quickens.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:14 pm

So is that a no to begging or a no to slipping inside this perfect rear?

"Both," she managed to get out between moans. This was a slight lie— it had really only been the latter— but it might as well have been true.

Beg me to fuck you till you orgasm repeatedly, and I'll leave your back door alone. Tell me how badly you need it.

"Just… ahn… get it… nnn… over with. Uhn… I'm not play… ahh… playing your… ngh… games… Oh!" While she might be helpless, she was determined not to beg even if he raped her to unconsciousness.

Character listing

Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:39 am

Games why there are no games, I can hear your thoughts and you might be turned off by this ass getting its reward, but your body needs it release. So as helpless as you are, this will continue, until you beg, he says slowing down his thrusts to an incredibly slow movement of his hips. His thumbs teases over her backdoor threatening preasure.

Beg to have your sweet mouth and pussy filled with cum and you will be free. Resist my will and receive your punishment, his thumb pushing at her puckered enterance...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:49 am

"Nnngh… Ahn… Stop… Don't… Not there…" She continued to protest weakly as his thumb pressed against her rear entrance, interrupted by moans of pleasure due to his slow thrusts into her wet depths. "I won't… uhn… beg for… something… ahh… I don't… ohh… want… mmm." In fact, she saw no point in pretending to beg; they'd both know it was a lie, and she doubted he'd get much pleasure if he did follow through with his threat, given how her thoughts would probably go. She was pretty sure she could keep this up until one or the other of them were unable to go on, especially with the effects of the slime pushing her towards another climax rather rapidly.

Character listing

Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:11 am

You still wish to test my patience I see, so be it. he says stopping his thrusts inside her, leaving her impaled on the cock, he grabs her inner thigh and retracts two tentacles to secure her ankles. Pulling them firmly out, her legs stretching pulling her into splits right at the edge of the table. Depending on her flexability her muscles would scream in agony or be solidly stretched. The slime's relaxation properties would ease the manuever and lessen the discomfort.

Her legs spread wide causes her wet pussy to grab him in a new way and he begins fucking hard into the helpless student. Fucking her hard, as the tentacles around her ankles secure them to each corner. Her slippery body sliding alond the surface top, as sounds of her rape fill the air. His hands grab her tight ass and waist sliding her repeatedly along his long tool.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Susan cried out, more in surprise than pain, as he pulled her legs apart; her martial arts training had improved her flexibility enough for her to hold the pose for a bit without too much discomfort. She knew it would start to hurt soon enough, but there was nothing she could do about it without giving in to the monster's demands, something she wasn't about to do.

She cried out again as he began thrusting into her wet depths again, a mix of pain and pleasure. "Ahhh… Stop… you're hurting… Ahh! Aaaahhhhh! I'm gonna… I'm gonna…" It was clear she was on the edge of another climax despite the pain of the position.

Character listing

Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Slimer admires the girls flexibility as she maintain the position, although it was true she didn't have much of a choice in the matter, and even grows closer to another forced orgasm. His hips pick up the pace rolling up and forward repeatedly, his cock sliding between her clentched velvety opening to assault her gspot repeatedly as she was forced into the splits on the edge of the table. Her moistness increasing with each minute the pounding continued. His hands grabbing her ass and waist pulling her back onto his cock while forcing her to flex her tortured leg muscles more and more.

It seems... that delightful pussy... of yours needs...to be fucked... more than your leg... muscles scream for... release he taunts between demonic groans.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:31 pm

"Ahn… No… I don't… Aaaah… It hurts…" The demon's actions might have actually been working against himself at the moment; Susan was managing to hold off her orgasm by focusing on the pain in her legs. It was a losing battle, however; the effects of the aphrodisiacs in his slime combined with his relentless pounding of her g-spot were taking their toll and would eventually send her over the edge. Even now, her rapidly-moistening pussy gave evidence of that as he thrust into her with lewd, wet sounds.

Character listing

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next