View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Not what I was looking for (Kirsty) 

Post Re: Not what I was looking for (Kirsty)
She seemed uncercerned still rolling their hips and fucking as the green slime covered her bangs and shoulder length hair. Kind of where I earned my nickname... the effects would soon be felt as her muscles would relax and she would be 4 times more sensative from head to toe. He continued grabbing her ass lifting her up and down on his cock as her sensativity grew. The tentacles massaging her breasts began to become insanely torturous from the pleasure. Her wet pussy began to feel as if every lift up and descent was a long bout of sex each time. It wouldn't be long before she was incapable of holding herself up...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:58 pm

Kirsty moaned as she felt relaxed and much more sensitive her body quivering at the pleasuring as she held herself up for now placing her hands on his chest while rolling and thrusting her hips against his keeping this cock in and out of her as she moaned and began to climax again.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:02 pm
Profile YIM

Yes, cum for me Kirsty... he moans as she rocks her hips over his. Enjoying the lovely feel of her pussy rapidly squeezing around his member, soon she collapsed against his chest. He slid her up his muscular body then began rapidly thrusting up into her doing all the work as the drugs full effects could be felt. Holding her ass tightly, his hips were a blur not letting a moment pass for her to relax from the rapid fucking. Her skin would be awash in pleasure as her juices made her relaxing passage slick with pleasure.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:16 pm

Kirsty moaned and yelled in extreme pleasure her hips rocking the cock as she was almost limp against him riding the pleasure with low groanings as her head was on his chest.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:31 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer feels her head covered in the warm slime rest on his chest, while his flat, chiseled stomach flex repeatedly as he arch his hips up thrust hard and fast into her dripping sex. The pleasure of each inch being felt stronger than anything she had ever experienced before. Cum again for me Kirsty... he whispers softly as he fucks her steadily, tentacles exploring her heightened skin.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Kirsty mm'd in pleasure against his chest before crying out and climaxed once more in orgasm her pussy clenching around the cock another rush of her fluids as she murred more enjoying every second.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:17 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer joins her in orgasm as her tight folds, grip him tightly milking his cock not as strongly as before but still with intensity. The load shoots out as strongly as begore, filling her warm passage as his seed mixes with her warm juices. The amount makes it seem like a warm flood is filling her and seeping out puddling on the dark sheets. As she lays there he leaves his still hard member buried inside her resting for a moment before moving onto more intense pleasure.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Kirsty murred as she rested from the ordeal for now her hair still with slime as she was relaxed, and sensitive to it all and smiled

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:36 pm
Profile YIM

Rolling her off of him his cock pops out of her lovely sex. He moves towards the edge of the bed giving her a moment to rest as the effects of the muscle relaxant begins to peak. Grabbing her ankles he pulls her to the edge of the bed. Grabbing her slender waist he rolls her over, letting her knees rest of the cold grated floor. He spreads them ankle width apart and kneels behind her.

It seems you dealt well with your first surprise, lets see if you'll enjoy your second unfortunate surprise... and on the word surprise being repeated she can feel his hands grabbing her delicious ass spreading her cheeks. She can feel the tip of his cock press gently against her back door opening the slime and their love secretions making his member slick.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Kirsty cooed softly as she relaxed her muscles taking a break before she was pulled to the edge of the bed her knees on the floor and moaned as the cock began pushing into her tight anal hole which hugged tightly on the cock as she murred.

"Hmm that's good," She murred.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:06 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer groaned as her tight anal ring popped open enough to allow his slick cock entry into her brown star. Giving her time to adjust to the invader, his hands slide over her slippery back, tickling along her sensative skin as he gently massages her relaxed firm frame. Moving his hips forward he slowly sinks in a few inches and begins gently sliding back and forth in her tight back door. You have been well trained haven't you, you sexy girl...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:12 pm

"Well considering my job I have to be good at this don't I," She said murring at the massages arching her back a little thrusting her hips against him while clenching the cock sucking on it again her hips still fucking back strongly as she murred she was still dripping and seemed to be getting new cum for another climax.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:15 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer moans as the relaxant begins to fade and she begins to rock back onto the cock clentched by her tight anal ring. Slowly, her smooth anal walls swallow his whole shaft as his balls begin slapping at her lips. He reaches forward grabbing a handful of her gooey hair into a pony tail as she arches her back, pulling back with his thrust he continues fucking her tight rear star.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:29 pm

Kirsty moaned as she took it all in arching her back while hilting the cock inside and grinded against it clenching around it with her insides as she giggles.

"Hmm, this is fun," She murred as she began getting close to another orgasm.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:32 pm
Profile YIM

She not only was taking to the anal sex, but was building towards an anal orgasm. Slimer kept his thrusts gentle but picked up the speed of his thrust in and out of her extremely tight passage. [color=00FFFF]Uhh, your ass is amazing. I'm glad you're enjoying it as much as I am sexy...[/color]

He slips his hips faster waiting for her building anal orgasm as he prepares to deploy a couple of tentacles.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next