View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Not what I was looking for (Kirsty) 

Post Re: Not what I was looking for (Kirsty)
Kirsty moaned loudly and began orgasming again arching her back and panting

Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:01 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer feels her tight atar clamp down on his member as juices flowed out of her wet sex and over his balls. As she cums he puts the other two tentacles in motion one prods at her slipper flower, slowly pushing inside. The other moves for her delectable mouth, waiting for a moan to slip inside. The two coiling her breasts continue massaging her perfect orbs...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:11 pm

Kirsty murred now muffled taking in the tentacles as she was filled in all holes now while her breasts where being squeezed and played with as she took it all in like a trooper.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:12 pm
Profile YIM

With the pleasuring touches amplified, he begins moving all the tentacles simultaneously with the thrusts of his hips. The tentacle in her sex fucks her slipping in and out, the feeling of the cock in her tight ass separated from the one in her lovely sex, by only a thin wall of nerve loaded skin. The one forcing its way between her small lips as it slips over her tongue. She was being pleasured in every hole continuously as she is stuffed full, being triple penetrated.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:26 pm

Kirsty moaned as her legs got even wetter as somehow a third Orgasm was already building from her triple penetration as she moaned deeper against the tentacle in her mouth as she licked it a little.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:41 pm
Profile YIM

The pleasure builds as he feels the agents lovely holes all gripping him tightly in their smooth velvety grip. Her moans and delicate licks vibrate and carress the tendril fucking mouth. It wasn't going to be long before he came if she milked his cock again in the throws of another orgasm. Determind to hold out he continues thrusting his cock into her smooth tight rear. The tentacle matched his pace fucking her soaked sex, letting her sensative entrances feel each deliberate stroke...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:54 pm

Kirsty moaned in ectasy in the thralls of this wonderful sexual fun as she rides the penetrations with moans of joy her holes clenching around each intruder to milk Slimer for his fluids.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:12 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer finds it increasingly difficult to hold back from cumming hard into the sexy Kirsty, as she builds closer to orgasm again he feels her already tight passages clamping down on his cock and tentacles. His balls slap repeatedly against her lips at the speed of his thrusts into her tight back door. The other two tentacles match the pace as he quickly and deeply fucks her to another orgasm, his own fluids building to meet her impending orgasm. Sooo tight... he moans.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:49 pm

"Let's...cum...together!" Kirsty moaned as the tentacle in her mouth left and entered with his thrusts to match as she licked it softly rolling her hips and ass against the other intruders with moaning joy as she arched her back more.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:54 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer can only groan in agreement as the sexy nymph took all his penetrating members had to offer. The smell of sex was heavy in the air as he felt her already tight holes clamp around his members, while a long moan finished stimulating the tendril in her mouth. A giant orgasm erupted through him filling her smooth back door and soaked sex and mouth all at once, as he thrusted all three deep. He fills her bowels and lovely flower full of his seed, while he pulled out so she wouldn't choke spraying stream after stream over her face. Meanwhile he put his final surprise into motion by once again releasing more slime to flow over her...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:50 pm

Kirsty moaned as she took it all in being covered in the cum too and then yelped as more slime was poured onto her as she murred and began relaxing and actually fell asleep from the relaxants in the slime purring almost in her sleep..

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:10 pm
Profile YIM

Kirsty seemed to pass out after her orgasms and more of the slime relaxant effects. Pulling out of her, he scoops the ADD agent into his arms, and carries her to the escape pod. I happy to have met you Kirsty but alas I must part ways, he says before turning and returning to the pilot seat and checking their progress. 1 hour out still he smiled evily. Leaving he began trapping and sliming the girls. Then carrying the slaves to the escape pod to seat belt them in. There was only one seat left as he finished strapping them in the cylindrical tube.

It was all alloy metal except the electronics and the seat. A small, six-sided, metal table filled the middle of the pod, while seats sat facing one another, the slime's relaxing properties would wear off in ten minutes. Turning on the emergency beacon he closed the doors, sealing the other airlock, and ejected the pod into space. One for sloppy goodbyes, but not emotional ones, Slimer smiled at his final surprise to the agent. One that needed no explanation. When the slime wore off she would be surrounded by the horny slaves, her own lust rising.

As much as he liked fucking ADD agents he would never trust them, and relying on a station full of them to not catch him, while he trusted her not to give him up was too great a risk. His babysitting was done as he set the course, and turned on the autopilot, heading straight for shokushu. He got up and headed for the shower imagining the scene taking place in the pod right now...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:08 am

Kirsty groaned as she slept through it all before waking up to see herself surrounded by horny slaves and chuckled.

"Well this wasn't unexpected," She joked still horny herself thanks to the new slime he had added at the end of the last one.

She had seen the beacon was active so he at least would allow ADD to pick her up with the slave girls and smiled, "Well girls we have a few hours until we're rescued," She joked before a little...orgy began inside the pod, no doubt Slimer would probably be kicking himself for now joining in for a last hurray.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:45 am
Profile YIM

As Slimer washed himself clean of the mixed bodily fluids he couldn't but fondly remember the ADD agent who easily equalled himself in bed. She was insatiable and under different circumstances he might have taken a longer term interest in making her his own pet to keep. That was a risky proposition with any ADD agent. Grinning at the memories he experienced, his thoughts drifted to the harvester extract. It was an interesting discovery, and should it prove to be effective, not only would it create a new market for his fuel, but if he was unable to synthesize the chemicals, a market for student slaves to be sexual sacrifices to the rumored harvesters.

He finishes showering before returning to the bags stashed under his bed. Pulling out the one with the metal case, he opens it and deposits it on a clean corner of the bed. Clicking open the latches he looks at his prize, and imagines the new possibilities. It was a shame he had to kill the fat smuggler before he could learn more time saving information, but what was done was done. Returning to the cockpit, he took over the controls and finished his preparations to return to his glorious new home at the paradise of Shokushu.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10