View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Intrigue (for Elizia) 

Post Re: Intrigue (for Elizia)
"I'm glad then that the rules of this place and the clearly more interesting method have avoided trouble for you, and gave you an edge in satisfaction too. As you said, beings that live long have to find new ways to make things more interesting.

So you collect the thoughts of many to reassure the possible truth? I guess it'd be natural when you find the weak spot in your ability to read the minds of others. You only know what they do, and not all of them have the necessary information. Or even the correct information. That can probably help a bit when you're in their dreams, though you can always create what you need to fit in there, and it'd be difficult for them to think there's something wrong. For them, it's a just a dream after all."

Elizia made a smile before laughing softly at his calculation of age and appearance. She raised of her hands to her face, politely hiding her mouth as she giggled, quite flattered and amused by his last remarks.

"Oh, thank you for the compliments. But you wouldn't think that a goddess of beauty ages forever, no? I can change my appearance, but this natural form has been quite admired, if I may say so myself. And I'm aware that one wouldn't differentiate the angel from the demon taking my wings into account. But thank you for saying me that no demon would compare. Many of them let the fame get the best of them, but I'd like to think I can do better.
Well, I certainly could, but that's only up to you..."

The deity let the tentacles circle her wrists and get wrapped around them, her sight not leaving him for a second. Not because she didn't trust him, she could tell his intentions weren't hostile due the feelings he had as he reeled her to him. In fact, she watched him with a sly smile, playing along and walking up to him as his tendrils invited her to. Elizia could only barely guess he was enjoying the discovery of her skin texture. While his felt rubbery, her own felt like velvet. She didn't move away as his hand caressed her face delicately, her amber eyes staring at his own.

"You do have some action with the students like this, right? Besides intruding their dreams of course. Or am I a revisit to living the real deal with your own flesh?" Her voice seemed softer, her fingers playing with the tendrils that were around her wrists, rubbing them back and forth.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:13 pm

You would think that would be a drawback but I can see the truth in minds and how they came upon said information, either gossip or actual learning it. It does allow me a better understanding of the situation and at the heart of the matter I do know what they know and if they don't know something then I know it, and if they do then I can judge that knowledge against the sea of thoughts I have collect and see if that is true.

Things like medical practices are easy but philosophy is tougher to gauge since there is no right or wrong way about a certain issue. And if they do not know or are unsure about something I know that as well. I would suppose to others deciphering thoughts would be a chore but I have been doing this for thousands of years now and it has become second nature.

But it would go against the purpose of being a deity of beauty if you did fall prey to the ravages of age. Yes, that could be counter productive. I merely speak the truth, but you are welcome all the same.

Deceiving the senses of students is quiet easy, especially when it pertains to something they want many would readily make themselves believe something rather his own as then rebel against it. Fortunately my talents allow me to feel which ones are which and I can easily adapt an illusion or dream based on the feelings of the victim.

He enjoyed the feel of her skin against his own as she rubbed the tentacles. He bent down being reasonably taller than her as his long tongue escaped his mouth sliding against the side of her neck as his hands reached out to size her breasts over the fabric of her shirt squeezing against them.

I have not excluded the physical aspects of this ... in dreams I can only feel what the victim feels, in the physical realm though I can both feel what they feel as well as experience my own bliss.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:21 pm

"Ah, of course. If you can only know what they do, you also collect their doubts and lack of confidence in their knowledge. Along with the accumulated information from the rest of the student body, you cover up their individual faults. Strength in numbers fits so well, even if it's you they're benefitting.

Yes, deceiving them can be very simple at times, specially when you know what they want. One always falls for what they desire or what they fear."

Elizia could sense the satisfaction coming from him as he enjoyed her touch. She figured it came from her caress, since it was the only thing she was doing for the moment, and decided to keep it going. She released a slight sigh when she felt his tongue on the side of her neck after watching it go down from his mouth in an unusual way. The touch brought a slight tingling sensation across her spine, and the same sensation came from her front when she felt her sensitive breasts being squeezed by his hands.

"Oh, that's quite interesting. Glad to know you still fancy the physical contact. I'll try to make it even more pleasurable for the both of us," the goddess said with a seductive tone as she smiled. She held one of the tentacles with the same hand it was holding too and pulled it closer to her. She moved it so it rubbed against the exposed part of her legs as it went up. With the index of her other hand and the appendage, she circled her finger and then played with the tendril. She circled it with her other hand's index and thumb, making it slide between them as she pulled the tentacle to her.

SFA---

Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:06 am

Ours is a violent existance, in order to mature we have to commit patricide to achieve full sentience and it is only the rare node that has a chance to achieve that. He commented as his tentacle was pulled a bit closer, he shivered at her touch and while her hands slid against his grasping tentacles a pair had moved up her back at feeling the press of her breasts against his hands they stroked the skin where it joined with the base of her wings.

Other tentacles crept up her legs one even vanishing beneath her skirt to run along her sex at least touching it over the panties as his tongue still sailed against the side of her neck in languid strokes as he lets out a soft moan.

Other tentacles began creeping over her, untucking her shirt and drawing it up part way over her smooth abdomen, clearly confused about how to remove the garment around her wings, then figuring with the aid of magic she could repair any ripped or torn garments he grabbed the material with his hands and tore it opened at the front, only then allowing those tentacles to trace against the sides of her bra glad breasts that his hands had been moving against.

I find that physical contact is preferred ...

Character Listing

Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:53 pm

The goddess could tell her motions affected him, his whole body reacted to her touch, but she was careful with it. She didn't want him to get used to it so soon, if at all. Her playful hands kept the same movement with his tendril until she felt the light caress on the base of her wings. Eliz let out a soft moan, pressing her breasts even more against his hands as she enjoyed the feeling in both her chest and back. She kept smiling however; that was a very fun and sensitive part in her back.

She started to move her neck against his tongue. The tingling sensation remained but she wanted him to taste her. His tendrils and hands could feel the peculiar sensation from her skin, but her tongue would catch the taste as well. It was almost exotic, if it could be even described. All things from her seemed to invite more and more the ones that interacted with her.

"Mmm..." Her hips made a small push when she felt his work reaching her sex. It's not in her nature to wear any undergarment usually. The side of the goddess of sex would prefer to remain ready for 'action' anytime, but as a deity of beauty, she loved to wear very arousing lingerie. Not that it has been on her the entire day, but that's just a perk of being a deity. Eliz released a light chuckle when he started struggling with her dress. In the middle of raising her arms, he stopped and so did she. She was about to suggest ripping it off, since as he guessed, it was no problem for her to recover her clothes. And as he did, her flat and smooth abdomen, toned slightly to be provocative was shown clearly to him, along with the impressive bust she had waiting to be freed as well from her black lace brassiere.

"Good to know. It's still my most favorite method of having fun," she replied cooingly. Her thighs were closing on the tendril knocking at her sex, not as if urging him to move faster, but teasing him since she made it difficult for it to move when pressed by her legs. Still, she released the pressure as she kept playing with the tendril in her hands. Elizia rubbed against her leg, moved it upwards, passing beside the former one at her crotch and then made it slide across her abdomen until it went up her cleavage, between her breasts, then her throat and finally received a small peck from her lips. Quickly enough, though, she moved it across her shoulder then down her ribs as the ripped dress started disappearing, as if falling apart in little black pieces and dissolving in the air.

SFA---

Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:56 am

Her touch had been electrifying. What had made matters most unusual for Aegir was that he was not able to read her mentally like so many others in the past. By feeling what they felt he enjoyed their pleasure as he took his own sampling it twice so to speak. But the touch made up for that loss.

Her leg even strived to make things a little more difficult for him. So, he was boneless and could even compress himself with his elastic nature to squeeze through small cracks but the pressure certainly made it more difficult as he moved it against her, his speed slowing drastically but he kept at it not to be daunted.

The feel of her breasts against his hands was and utter delight as he felt the creamy smooth skin against his own as the fabric of her clothes broke away into nothingness. His head tilted and for a second his long tongue darted out of his mouth to circle a nipple as his fingers slid against the curve of her breasts.

With his mind he reached out in ways that he could not do telepathically as he bound her body with a telekinetic force causing her to lift off of the ground, tentacles still caressing her flesh as upward he levitated her, his mouth pressed against her neck, sliding against it and lowering as her body rose to sweep over a shoulder, a breast, then her chest.

His hands settling against her hips as he lifted her to the height of his head, his tongue pressing against her clit where it moved against her in slow circles in a clockwise fashion. His body slithering forward as he guided her body moving towards the bark of a tree but stopping short of it mindful of her wings.

It had not been too often that Aegir had too take such matters into consideration, though more times then not he aimed at not harming those he was with overly much if he could avoid it. Restraint in the use of his own strengths was something that came easy to him.

How fortunate for me then.

Yes, how fortunate indeed. If there was anything to judge by this electric touch then he knew that he would fully enjoy what was to come though he was in no hurry prolonging the moment for the time being. In any case he knew that she would not be as disappointed as her time with her recent victim.

Aegir used his tentacles to full effect and while the one between her thighs has been occupied by her own touch it slithered now over her shoulders and down her back between her shoulder blades. Another coiled around a leg rubbing against the silky smooth flesh as others still played with the base of her wings while others still coiled around her breasts as they gave the luscious orbs a soft squeeze as the tip of another tentacle rubbed against her lips as if knocking against them and seeking entrance.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:34 am

Her full and round breasts liked the attention they were getting, and their gratitude could be well felt by him, as they were swelling in arousal and anything remotely close to a heartbeat for a goddess started to pound harder. That tingling sensation as his tendrils moved by their sides was mere tickles when his tongue started surrounding her nipple. She let out a soft moan as she felt her sensitive and hard peak be filled with pleasure almost immediately. Her moan was only followed by a small gasp when she felt her body being levitated by him, slowly, as if enjoying every inch of her soft skin with his tongue.

Elizia enjoyed it as well, and her legs didn't struggle this time when his tongue went out for her clit. He was being slow yet effective with his methods and didn't made things more difficult this time, not when she like the feeling of pleasure going up and down her spine and legs. Quick and light moans started leaving her mouth the more she felt that tongue of his going round and round around her tender nub. The rest of the tentacles were hitting most of her sensitive spots, since her back was rarely touched and the wings offered more nerves around there.

"Ah, yes. Showing your experience, are you? You do know what a woman likes." She took in her hands the tendril that poised against her lips, denying it entrance at first while she talked. Elizia rubbed it slowly like the one before and kissed it lightly. She didn't really wait for a response, since she could keep communicating telepathically, before opening her mouth and just taking the tip in. The deity let it taste her warmth, her flavor, her tongue... She rubbed it against her soft muscle before finally letting more of it in, closing her lips around it and controlling its movements with her hand while her amber eyes stared at the fellow hunter. If her skin felt great, her mouth was something completely out of this world, to put it in a few words. It felt like if all of her tongue and cheeks rubbed against the tendril's flesh, her saliva coating it quickly and her warmth would easily spread any pleasure he felt if at all. Sucking as she pulled it out, and surrounding it with her tongue in a magnificent dance as she took it in.

SFA---

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:23 am

He delighted in the sounds that he heard for often it was the pleasure of his victims that he sought. For him it was an easy matter, a sensible one since he was a telepath he would feel his own pleasure then read his victim's pleasure in their mind having the experience effectively loop back upon him. It was for this reason that he preferred matters to be almost consentual.

This was a bit different since he could not feel Eliza's mind but years of having behaved in such a way caused him to act thusly now, and feel a bit of pride as his successful manipulations. It was not everyday that one got a chance to be with a fertility goddess of beauty, or any goddess for that matter, and making some sort of impression on her was most rewarding.

What was rewarding was his touch against her breasts, feeling them seize up and grow tighter, swell larger as they ripened. His tongue dancing against the nipple in his mouth until he levitated her upward allowing his tongue to skim against her abdomen before he placed it against her clit, rolling it slowly against it as his tentacles still reached up to her, drawing his touch against the base of her wings and now a few others, one each coiling about her breasts as they squeezed them as his fingers ran down the outsides of her thighs. Back and forth they moved against her as she teased the tentacle she had taken up.

Aegir tasted with his tentacles, they adding to his sense of taste in a way so he could feel the electrical flow that overcame him as he touched her lips, then ever so slowly he got to taste more of her as that appendage was brought into her.

Clearly if he had a spine a shiver would have lanced against it for he was unprepared for the sensations that stormed over him then. Like her, he did not need his mouth to communicate and thus spoke unhindered as his tongue crept down to the slit of her sex, brushing against it as a tentacle replaced his tongue as it rubbed against it slowly.

With the hunt you had earlier I only wished to give you something far more satisfying. Alright, a lie but a truthful one. He had alterior reasons, pride, the need to pleasure, but it was something that he wished to do as well.

Character Listing

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:15 am

Even as she felt all the amazing sensations across her body, Elizia still maintained a very clear focus on her partner. She found delight as well on the feelings of the ones she was with, and she could feel his own as she saw the streams of his emotions flowing around, finding pride and satisfaction in manipulating well his tendrils to bring pleasure to the deity. She saw the honesty in that, even if it could have been accompanied by pride, and was slightly amused, but flattered as well. It was the monsters that had manners that entertained her and left a better impression. Besides, she had always loved sometimes to be the one receiving the attention of others.

Her body was reacting very well to his advances, her breasts not only swelling with arousal and showing their approval but bringing the warm tingling sensation all across her chest as the tendrils squeezed them. And she was very comfortable with her back arched, offering more of her full mounds, as her back felt the satisfying tickles around her wings. Her eyes closed momentarily as her hips twitched lightly when she felt his tongue going down and start to rub against the slit of her sex, the pleasure starting to spread around her torso. She moaned due to that but kept moaning more than necessary and consciously with the tendril still inside her mouth, making her throat's vibrations go from the very tip to practically all of his body. Careful manipulations of her own with what other beings could feel.

"Oh? How kind of you. I'm sure you still have much to show me however, and I hope you do." Her eyes watched him now even as she pulled and started sucking on the tendril, twirling her tongue around it playfully as her other hand rubbed against it so her touch reached even farther places. She was aware that he felt the ulterior motives, but his desire to satisfy her was true as well. And she would be lying if she said she never thought of herself too. But Eliz knew that when two that thought like that met, it could bring very satisfying results. Now that his tongue rubbed against her netherlips and his tendril kept stimulating her sensitive nub, her sex was quickly filled her wetness, blooming and aroused, her juices ready to drip and be tasted by him. The juices of Elizia, however, were the juices of a goddess of sex and fertility. Possibly for the first time, he would taste the juices of a woman that tasted like honey, like the very nectar of life and pleasure. They were even capable of arousing any human even further, and even if she didn't know that effect could work on him, he would certainly catch the delicious taste of her juices.

SFA---

Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:00 am

He was amazed by the taste of her body,her juices rolling over his tongue and while they did not effect him as they would a human it was probably his will power that saw to that. Still, he was not immune to their effects either finding that his own desires were escalating, or was that because he naturally wanted it to increase and was finding that his own desires moved into that aspect.

One hand rounded her back and pressed to her ass keeping her close to him though the majority of her weight had been taken onto his mind and shoulders, not that he minded or found it strenous at all, in face he found her rather light and had he thought about it he may have assumed it was because of her wings, or perhaps it was intwined with her magical abilities or ability to go incorpreal. It would have been his logical assumption anyway.

But the more his tongue quested against her, through her the more of her juices rolled over his tongue as he pushed it into her as the as the tip of his tentacle stroked against her clit. He eagerly went to work on her body, other tentacles coiling against her swollen breats, pressing againt them as the tips of them slipped over the points of her nipples.

You are correct about that, hopeful you will not be disappointed, but there is no need to rsh.

He was enjoying this, feeling the warmth of her mouth spiral throughout his body, shivering him as it was more than obvious that she would have been capable of pleasing him in far more ways with that mouth of his. But he was far more interested in seeing to her needs to dwell upon that, his tongue slipping in and out of her now as his tentacles brushed over her, against her, his bobbing becoming a little faster now as his tongue spiraled against tight silken walls as more and more nectar was collected on it.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:33 am

The emotions of the two were escalating the more they saw to please the other. Elizia's mouth was eagerly sucking and licking the tentacle, her warmth going beyond it and spreading through the tendril to his body thanks to her magic. But even if she wanted to please her partner as well, it was obvious to her that for the moment, he had decided to make it better for her. Her body was being held and pleased by all sides with careful motions and his own actions seemed eager to do it. But the goddess was not one not to return the favor, so for that moment, she only worked with the tendril. Her other 'tricks' would have to wait for more important parts of his body.

His hand that went for her firm ass brought little tickles and pleasing sensations to her, but they were not as great as the ones she felt in her dripping sex. His tongue had gone inside her, but another tentacle quickly substituted it and worked on her clit; the double work she received started making her moan lightly as the velvet walls of her pussy pulsated around the invading tongue. Her swollen breasts bounced and were molded by the tentacles coiling around them, pleasing them completely. She loved to feel her mounds squeezed ad her nipples played with, and it all started to work on the deity. As he quickened the pace with which he licked her inner walls, Elizia could feel her pleasure starting to swell as her moans started getting a bit louder.

SFA---

Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:06 am

He was pleased to hear her moans rolling out of her throat. Aegir was unable to read her mind and thus had little to go on save his own senses and how he interpreted them. His single hand held onto her ass rubbing it as it swayed up and down her smooth flesh.

His tongue moved against her, spiraling inside her and gathering up more of her juices as he continued, tentacles squeezing her breasts softly as he feasted on her all the while a pleasant heat swarmed through his body warming him with a pleasant tingling sensation that swept through him at the prompting of her tongue over his tentacle.

Aegir could feel the texture of her tongue sliding against him as the tip of one tentacle worked against her clit, moving it in time with her sucks and licks while other tentacles continued to rub against her back where it joined up with the base of her wings.

One hand stretched up so that his fingers swept against a nipple, rubbing it in small circles. His cocks throbbing in anticipation of what was to come.

That is ... most pleasant. He could not quiet put the sensation that he was feeling into words as he rode out the storm that bombarded him though curiousity soon got the better of him and he found that he was lowering her telekinetically to her knees, his tentacle still dancing against her clit while another slithered up and down the slit of her sex, the very end barely gracing the folds of her body as he slithered closer to her, his trio of cocks out and throbbing as he set a bare hand upon a shoulder.

Character Listing

Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:31 am

The sensations going over her divine body were pleasing Elizia quite well. Her clit and sex were assaulted relentlessly and she could barely hold back her soft moans as her pleasure rose. Her nipple and ass, if they could, would ask to be treated more but before she could continue to feel even better, Elizia noticed she was being put on the ground before him. The goddess now could see clearly where this was going and since she had been treated quite perfectly until then, she gripped the tendril in her mouth and pulled it out and even if it intended to seek the warmth again, it would only feel the softness of her breasts before her amber eyes looked back at him with a sly smile.

"That is most entertaining," Elizia replied as she admired the three cocks that were standing ready in front of her. She took her time to get close to the one in the middle, looking at intently and switching glances back at her partner before slowly starting to lick the member.
"Surely you have enjoyed more than a girl to satisfy these tools of yours... Even by myself I believe I can cope with them," she added, this time speaking telepathically as she started to suck on the middle one's tip. He wouldn't wait long until he knew what Elizia meant until suddenly he would feel a tongue on each of the other two cocks licking their undersides from the base all the way to the tip. Looking down, it was clear it was just a single finger on each of her hands pleasing the other members. As she started to get more of the main one into her mouth, sucking on it, her magic enhanced fingers would keep flicking more on the other cocks, feeling like tongues licking without rest at their lengths.

SFA---

Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:20 am

It delights me that you are entertained.

He was unsure of what she had meant though until her actions matched up with her words, a shiver lancing over him as he could have sworn that it were three mouths rather than the one sweeping over him. It was but a finger on each of his smaller cocks that enhanced the shiver that was coursing through him, his head cranning up to the sky as his white eyes close bombarded with the sensation that coursed over him as she took more of him into her mouth, his cocks treated by her tongue and magically enhanced fingers.

Mouth tendrils quivered. That feels most pleasant.

But even now he was not idle as a tentacle snaked down between her legs, the tip brushing over her clit as his hands reached down to her orbs, cupping them as his fingers danced along her nipples in small circles with his thumbs as his fingers pressed against the sides of her orbs.

Another tentacle curled around her hip, sliding slowly against the crack of her ass in a gentle stroke. May I? As a goddess of fertility Aegir wondered if such was ok since that did not promote reproduction, then again he figured that there would be no offense taken but it was always good to ask, especially when he could not read her, and thus get his answer without asking in the first place.

Character Listing

Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Elizia had an inner grin as she noticed how he was shocked by the sensations of the combined efforts of her mouth and hands. His compliment encouraged her to go further, her mouth allowing more of his main cock to go deeper into her mouth while her tongue washed and pressed more against and around his length. Her other fingers joined the work on each of the other members, feeling like a group of tongues coiling around and other mouths covering them when she clenched her hands around them, moving up and down on them.

She was releasing muffled moans letting vibrations go through his cock as she felt the tendril working on her clit, sending wave of pleasure through her body making her hips twitch. Her swollen mounds appreciated his touch, jolts from her nipples and sides of her orbs giving her chest a warm feeling. When she felt the other tendril going down to her ass, she glanced up at him with her amber eyes before pulling back her head until only the tip of his cock remained, sucking as she did s, before pushing forward again, her mouth tight around his girth and tongue rubbing against it.
"You may, go ahead." Besides being a goddess of fertility, she was also the deity of sex and that didn't bother her one bit.

SFA---

Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next