View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Ruins of Trouble (for Minerva) 

Post Re: Ruins of Trouble (for Minerva)
The two guardians nodded to each other as they felt that she was finally ready for the next stage of the preparation and the one in front of her withdrew, only for the guardian at her back to position her so that she was kneeling on her hands and knees. He then slowly inserted his cock into her pussy, hissing at her tightness , while the guardian in her front positioned himself in front and his cock pointed sharply at her and he hissed as he pressed it against her mouth, indicating for her to suck on it.

Fenricks just enjoyed the process, letting out occasional growls of pleasure as the female guardian cleaned and sucked at his cock. It would be a while before he would reach his peak though and he just grinned at her as she tried her best to get him to cum.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:00 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva finally felt a bit of relief as she saw the guardian in front of her with draw leaving only the one behind her holding her in place. Then the young woman was pushed on the ground forcing her down on all fours. The agent attempted to look behind to see what was going to do, but suddenly her head pointed forwared as she let out a loud cry. She could his feel member begin to thrust deep into her flower as it began to slowly fill her tight flower. Soon the other guardian returned and pressed his member against her mouth, the redhead attempted to keep her mouth shut to try to keep his member away as long as possible. Still with every thrust of the guardian behind her, the young woman would struggle to keep her mouth shut.

Meanwhile the female guardian continued her work on Fenricks member, as she continued to pick up the pace as she continued suck and clean his member even as she, one of her hands moved up his chest to explore and become familiar with her new partner. With the familiarity she will be ready for the next step of her seduction.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:51 pm

The guardian behind her continued to thrust into her, though his pace was of a moderate one as his mission was to get her to be prepared for what awaited her in the centre of the temple. His scaly palms rubbed against her sides, even as the second guardian continued to press his cock against her mouth and he hissed a bit impatiently for her mouth to open so that he could plunder her mouth.

Fenricks was intrigued with the way her hand was moving towards his chest and he let out a soft growl of approval as her touch was a bit soothing and he grinned at her as she continued to suck him. Yes, it looks like he was quite interested in taking her back with him after this if it is possible. He was slowly approaching his peak, although he was sure he was able to last longer than her.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:51 am
Profile YIM

Minerva could feel the guardian continue to thrust into, she struggled to keep her mouth shut to protect herself from the other guardian. But with each trust it was getting hard and harder not to let out a moan, finally the poor woman let out a shout allowing the second guardian to have its way with her mouth.

Meanwhile the guardian continued to work faster and hard on his member as her hand explored his body. Her tongue continued to explore his member as it tried to find every inch of his member. She did her best to find the most sensitive parts of his member.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:16 am

Both guardians hissed in triumph as the agent was now ready for the next step in their preparation. The guardian behind her started pumping his cock in and out of her harder, his palms rubbing against her sides, while his scales that came contact with her skin secreted an invisible fluid that was quickly absorbed into her which would drive her slightly more crazy with lust. The guardian in front her started thrusting slightly into her mouth as he gripped her head slightly to guide his thrusts into her mouth and hissing to indicate her to suck on his cock.

Meanwhile, Fenricks growled as he enjoyed her ministrations on his body and his cock. He felt his own lust rising now, and as if triggered by the sensors in his armor, a single tentacle slid out from his wrist, and its tip ended with a nozzle which pointed at the female acolyte and then sprayed her with a dose of a fast acting aphrodisiac in gas form. He then watched her for any signs of lust as he was slowly approaching his peak.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:08 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva let out a muffled gasp as she felt the guardian thrust into her over and over again, suddenly she felt her lust begin to increase as her body began to enjoy what it was going through. The agent was in little position to really think about what was going as the guardian grabbed her head to position her infront of his member began to thrust into her mouth and instinctively the young woman began to suck slowly on the member. Slowly but surely the guardians were complete the seduction of the agent.

The female acolyte looked up in time to see a tentacle smove up in front of her and she was suddenly sprayed with a gas of some sort. The acolyte coughed a moment but refused to stop performing her duty as she continued her attempts to seduce the warrior in front of her. It was then she began the feel lust as her own breasts seem to need attention. The acolyte began to move her hands to her own breasts to begin to massage them.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:20 pm

The two guardians continued their movements, the one behind her thrusting into the agent's pussy in an even and steady rythmn, while the one in front of her let out hisses of pleasure as she sucked on his cock, which prompted it to use its scaly hand to massage her head and guiding her to pleasure him even more.

Meanwhile, Fenricks grinned in between letting out growls of pleasure as he saw that the gas was already taking effect on the female acolyte. The effects of the gas would increase in time as it was absorbed and circulated through her bloodstream and it was a matter of time when she would become very aroused. He was confident he could last longer than her before she was able to get him to cum.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:11 am
Profile YIM

Minerva gasped as she felt the guardian continued to thrust in and out of her, the pleasure inside her building and building inside her. She could feel her head being directed to continue to suck more on his member. The red head agent eues have lidded as she began to pick up the pace as her tongue washed the member. She could feel her willpower fading away as the lust in her body took control.

The female acolyte could suddenly feel her body becoming very aroused. The woman gasped as she realized that her work on the alien would be enough to satisfy her. The acolyte soon stood up and began to massage his shoulders. Slowly she began to directed him to lie down on the floor so that she could straddle him.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:15 pm

The two guardians let out hisses of pleasure as the agent started to respond to their preparations and the both of them thrusted their hips to make sure she became more aroused and slowly but surely, they felt their own peaks approaching. It won't be long before they unloaded themselves in her, which would signal the end of their preparation and they would allow her to leave into the centre of the temple.

Fenricks felt a little surprised when she stopped, and then grinned as she massaged his shoulders and when she directed him to lie on the floor, he just smiled. He then lay on his back, and his cock jutted proudly above him. He then gave her a toothy grin and nodded, signaling for her to proceed.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:15 am
Profile YIM

The poor agent could do nothing but suck on the member in her mouth as she felt the other guardian continued to thrust into her flower. Minerva could feel the pleasure building slowly but sure surely within her and her breathing was becoming faster and faster. She could feel her own lust building as she struggled to resist a bit longer.

The acolyte then slowly descended on his member. SHe let out a loud gasp as she felt the large member insert itself in her. Slowly the alien began to ride Fenricks as she began the final part of the test.

Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:11 am

The two guardians hissed louder as the agent cooperated very well with their ministrations. They could sense that her lust and arousal was building rapidly, and it would not take much more to get her to climax. They thrusted into her slight harder now, determined to get her to cum and unleash their seed into her to finalize her preparation to enter the central chamber of the temple.

Fenricks grinned as the acolyte impaled herself upon his member, and when she started to ride him, he quickly used his arms to draw her close, his mouth paying attention to her breasts and nipples as he sucked and licked them hungrily. He started moving his hips upwards, thrusting hard into the acolyte's pussy as she rode him.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:58 am
Profile YIM

Minerva gasped and moaned to as she felt the two begin to thrust into harder and faster as she was being taken from both ends. The pleasure inside her became more and more intense as her back began arch. The young woman soon was completely overwhelmed by it all as she let out a muffled moan as she was thrown over the edge into ecstasy.

The acolyte, began to gasped as she felt him begin to thrust inside her. The alien could feel his powerful arms wrap around her and pull her closer to his face, his mouth began to play her breasts and tease her nipples. The acolyte slowly could feel the pleasure start to build and she began to ride him more intensely.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:51 pm

The two guardians, sensing her orgasm thrusted harder into her until let out loud hisses of pleasure and they stiffened for a moment, as their cock spasmed and spilled their seed into her, further increasing her arousal even as they pulled out of her and some of their seed spilled against her body. Once they were done, two doors opened, one leading to the centre of the temple, and the other is the guardians' chambers where they retreated into and the door closed, leaving the agent on the floor for a moment, before she was pulled slowly to her feet by an unknown force and then forced forward towards the open door, and when she was through, the door closed behind her, leaving her to pass through the final corridor towards the centre of the temple.

Meanwhile, Fenricks continued to enjoy the feeling of the acolyte riding him hard, and he thrust hard to meet her pace, while he occasionally let go of her breasts and nipple to pay her attention to her neck, licking it sensuously while whispering in her ear. "I am impressed, young acolyte... you are really good at this. What is your name... young acolyte? I want to know the name of the woman that I intend to claim as mine this day, after this is over."

Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:40 am
Profile YIM

Minerva suddenly felt the hot release of the the two guardians as she filled her flower and her mouth. It was then that the creatures finally pulled out of her even as her flower clamped down on the guardian's member for one last embrace. Minerva looked up at the guardian in front of her just as it sprayed some of the seed in her face. The young woman closed her eyes and shook her head for a second before she collapsed to the floor. She took a moment to catch her breath even as she realized that her arousal had not faded away but had only increased. Still the guardians retreated until they went behind a pair of doors leaving the poor redhead alone in the room. As soon as the door shut, Minerva let out a gasp as she felt something pull her nubile body up to her feet. Before she could even resist the invisible force had literally thrown out an open door and into a corridor. With the door shut behind her, the agent could only stumble forward.

The acolyte head pointed upwards again as she let out a loud moan as she felt Fenricks thrust particularly hard. Her breasts were being teased mercilessly even as he moved up closer to her ear. It was only when he began to lick her neck that he let go of her mounds to ask her, her name.
"M-my ...ahhh....my name is Sselstria...uhhh....m-my lord." she managed stammer out in her tongue. "D-do...uhhhh...what...whatever you w-want with me....ohhh."

Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:17 pm

The corridor leading to the center of the temple was very long and it was as if there was no end in sight for the young agent. The murals on the sides of the walls were quite graphic, more so than the previous corridors, depicting many females being penetrated by a mulititude of tentacles in each scene as well as a creature that would penetrate the woman's orifices in front of an altar of sorts. The invisible force continued to prod her along the corridor until she reached what seemed to be the end of the corridor, and a door opened in front of her, to reveal the center of the temple, which she was pushed into the chamber before the door shut behind her.

Fenricks grinned as he thrust harder into the acolyte's body, pleased with her reaction. He caressed her butt as he said in a husky manner. "Sselstria eh? Very well then Sselstria... you will be my companion when this is over... and I will take you with me to travel the stars and sample all sorts of pleasures that comes with it... now respond beautifully to me, young acolyte... and when this is over.. I will be your lord and master from now on... is that understood?"

Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:07 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next