View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Magic 101 (For Kanoe) 

Post Re: Magic 101 (For Kanoe)
Marianna smiles and nods as she had expected the color of her light to be a calming blue as she looked at the sapphire with a smile as she giggles seeing the nipples of Kanoe harden in the cool air before she relaxed in the chair listening to the words of Kanoe about drowning out all noises until she heard something, moving into a comfy pose on the chair as she began to focus deep inside as her own aura began to softly glow around her as she slowly opened her eyes after finally feeling it, and widened her eyes seeing the aura, "Oh my...it's so beautiful," She whispered before looking at her hands and seeing her own blue aura and curious tried to attempt something as she lifted her right hand towards Kanoe's face palm open and in view as she smiled.

"Mind using your own Aura scope for this part?" Marianna teases as her aura in her hands began turning from Calm Blue to an almost loving Pink colour while swirling like a whirlpool or a hypno-wheel would as she smiles.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:04 am
Profile YIM

The eyes widening in shock was enough to reveal that her new apprentice had picked up the skill quickly. Kanoe smiled at the results as Marianna looked at herself with her new sight. The witch blinked as the hand the student was looking at was pushed towards her face. She of course saw nothing though her body tensed a bit out of paranoid reflex. Hearing the request, she nodded gently. "Of course," she replied, "One moment." Having practiced this countless times, it only took a moment of closing her eyes to reach the state of mind necessary to see mana.

When she opened her eyes, she was greeted by a swirl of blue threads that gradually turned into a soft pink. Kanoe gasped in shock and continued to watch, unsure what this technique would do or if it will even work.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:12 am

Instead of the usual calming effect and relaxing effect that the normal blue aura of Marianna's this strange pink began making a burning desire inside Kanoe to start to burn through her insides itching her entire body as Marianna giggles as the swirl sent in lustful magic into her through the hypnosis.

"Now my dear, how does it feel? This version of my hypnosis? Lust Aura," Marianna giggles as she strokes the hair of Kanoe and kisses her lips playfully while the swirling aura was near her eyes pouring into her,

Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:15 am
Profile YIM

It was scary how quick this woman adapted. While this method was all but useless against ordinary humans, any gifted student who uses mana sight would be caught completely off guard. Kanoe could feel heat filling her body as she continued to gaze at the swirling threads of mana. It was as if the mana itself were boring into her eyes and into her brain. Already, the witch's eyes were losing focus and falling deep under Marianna's new spell.

"Uhhnnn... G-Good..." She gasped, her breathing becoming short pants as her cheeks flushed a soft crimson. Her thighs rubbed unconciously together as she felt herself growing wetter by the moment. Marianna's hand was over her eyes, the swirling aura on her palm now drilling relentlessly into her glazed eyes. Kanoe accepted the kiss eagerly. She returned the kiss with one of her own, her tongue playing with Marianna's as her arms slip around the woman's body as the two were pulled closer together. "Nnngh... I... I can't stop..." She shivered as her body began to ache with need. The witch needed to turn off her mana sight but she had completely forgotten about it within the swirl of lust invading her senses.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:23 am

Marianna smirks and holds the kiss for a few moments before breaking the kiss and turns off her aura slowly receding her power as the lust was deep burned into Kanoe as she smirks and pulls out of the hold the pair had together and sits on the chair, "Now then teacher, how bad do you want to touch yourself or have me touch you?" Marianna teases looking at her, not giving her a way to relieve herself with a big smirk on her lips giggling.

"So what does your body want my little witch?" She teases.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:27 am
Profile YIM

The spell ended but the damage was done. Kanoe moaned as she felt her breasts swell with burning arousal. Her nipples were standing proudly from puffing areola. Her eyes were glazed over in a lust induced trance. Without thinking, her hand slid up and down her chest. She squeezed one of her breasts and groaned at how tender it was. The witch had squeezed a bit too hard and caused some clear nectar to spurt out of her engorged teat, revealing she lactated a strange clear fluid. "Oh god.." she swayed weakly before the other woman, "That was.. That was... Nngh... How... How do you undo it?"

Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:32 am

"Two ways, I can use my normal blue aura to calm your raging inferno of lust, or you can just burn through it with sexual activity, it's rather easy to deal with, mostly for fun," Marianna giggles as she smiles and walks towards Kanoe and licks her nipple that was dripping out the liquid from Kanoe's too tight and rough squeezings to taste the liquid.

"But once we've handled that, perhaps I can talk about how you seem to have a second bed and no roommate?" Marianna asked calmly crossing her arms under her rather nicely sized breasts not matching Kanoes though as she smiles.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:35 am
Profile YIM

"Ahhhhnnn!" Her knees wobbled and grew weak as the woman's tongue flicked over her dribbling teat. It might as well been a lash of a whip as jolts of pure pleasure lanced into her firm orb. "Please," she whimpered, "I... I can't t-teach like this..." Her body yearned for the second option but the teacher in her wanted the woman to continue practicing and perhaps use the blue aura to undo the effects. Kanoe struggled to think straight as the woman teased her with other questions. It was true. Her lover no longer stayed in this room officially after becoming a Prefect. Most of her other roommates are already staying with their own companions so Kanoe spent most of her time alone though occasional guests have used the other bed before.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:42 am

"Don't worry we have much time to play my dear," Marianna giggles and suckles on the teat playfully licking up and down the teat while sucking it with her tongue and mouth while groping the other one for a few moments popping her lips around the swollen teat.

"Well perhaps I should move my things here and live with you my teacher," She giggles stroking the belly of Kanoe calmly, "For now though your my little horny Bitch," She whispered that last part to make the command click.

"So for now I want you to lay on the floor infront of me and finger yourself to climax," She smirks.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:49 am
Profile YIM

"Ooohhhhnnnnn..." Kanoe's body arched, thrusting her heavy teat further into Marianna's lips. The spell made it hard enough to think already and her apprentice's actions were just adding fuel to the fire. Her eyes fluttered as tingling waves of pleasure rolled through her large breasts. The witch's willpower continued to melt like butter on a hot pan. The nectar flowing from her breast tasted sweet and seemed to have a strange quality that one would find difficult to describe.

The witch was panting, swaying there before the other woman. She never felt so vulnerable before another student like this. It simply did not click in her mind that she was in the nude, leaving her exposed to any wanton desires this woman wanted with her. Marianna was toying with her. The suggestion to move in did not fall to deaf ears but Kanoe had no idea how to answer. Keeping a hypnotist so close was dangerous as is. But it would also mean she could teach her apprentice even more. She was given no time to think about it as the witch was once more manipulated.

~Bitch~

"What?! Th-That... I..." Naturally she found the insult a bit harsh but those thoughts were pulled right from her head the moment she had them. Instead, thoughts of being a teacher were being replaced with deep sexual needs. Kanoe groaned as juices ran freely down her inner thighs. She swayed there before the other woman as the fluttering in her belly became a bubbling heat. The only needs she had were the need for more and the need to obey the woman before her.

"Uhnnn.. Y-Yes..." she obeyed to the woman's order. Her nude form layed down on the carpeted floor before the student. Her legs were bent and parted, giving full view of her glistening sex. Fingers ran down her own body and without any hesitation, stroked her puffing netherlips. Kanoe gasped as she touched her heated folds, her fingers curled up inside her while her thumb stroked small circles around her clitoris. Her hips jolt from the sensations filling her loins. She had only one urge now and that was to climax. In and out her fingers went, always touching her most tender of places. Her moans grew louder by the moment. Juices churned inside her, soaking around her fingers and dribbling down to the floor. With the order to climax repeating over and over again, it did not take long for the witch to cry out as the first release washed over her. Her flushed cheeks and glazed eyes stared up at the ceiling, her fingers still stroking her insides despite completely her order.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:20 pm

Marianna smirks calmly watching her pet getting hot and horny as she removed her lips enjoying the taste of that nectar from her teats and giggles as she watches her lay onto her back and began to masturbate infront of her.

"Well it's settled then, I'll move in with you Kanoe," She giggles as she kisses Kanoe's lips softly. "Besides I have some toys that'll help you burn through the pleasure when we do this again," She giggles as she could see her lust magic was slowly burning away as Kanoe orgasmed.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:35 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe only moaned in response. Her fingers curled up inside her, stroking over g-spot like all those times alone and in the shower when she needed to relieve some tension. Even as the magic wore off, the suggestions were still in control. The witch blushed as the woman kissed her, that long blonde hair pouring down the those shoulders and blocking nearly everything out but that face. "Y-Yes.." was all she could say. Her will was only to serve Marianna's needs so anything the woman wanted was hers with little protest. She did not really have much say on who moved into her room so it should be little trouble to convince the staff to bring the two together.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:43 pm

Marianna giggles as she looks down at her laying ontop of her as her blonde hair framed her face making it the only thing Kanoe's eyes could see as she kisses her lips deeply once more as she gropes Kanoe's breasts squeezing and massaging both breasts as she giggles.

"Well that should do for now my pet, why don't you go clean up in the shower and make us some more tea, I'll be back to get some clothes and stuff for tonight," Marianna said as she helps Kanoe up to her feet and kisses her lips once again and rubs herself against Kanoe's naked form as she giggles.

"While I'm away you can act like yourself again my pet just remember who's your mistress," She winks before she moves away and heads for the door to go to her room and get some things, clothing, toiletries and some other fun things for tonight with her pet giggling as she headed to her room

Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:48 pm
Profile YIM

Soft coos of pleasure escaped her lips. Even if she was not aware of her situation, she was very much aware of how good she felt right now. Basking in her afterglow, she felt as if she were floating in the clouds. The witch rose to her feet with Marianna's assistance. "Yes..." she responded to her new orders and let out a soft gasp as she was told to remember who her mistress was. Of course, the first thoughts that flooded her mind were of Natsuki but there were also images of the new student. "Y-Yes... Mistress..." She replied as the woman left the room.

When the door shut, the dark witch blinked as if waking from a dream. "Huh? What am I..." She looked at herself to see herself in the nude. Her cheeks flushed as she did not remember clearly how she became like this. "I'm a mess, I better get cleaned up," she said to herself, "Then I can prepare tea for Mistress." The words fell from her lips naturally which frightened her a bit. But she could not stop thinking about it. That student, she wanted to serve. Her training as a slave under Miss Saika took hold and ebbed her resistance away until she felt her worries fade away.

Kanoe took a shower, washing off her past activities. When she finished and dried off, she rebraided her hair and slipped on a robe to cover herself with. She cleaned the tea set and prepared a fresh batch, setting it on the table ready to be poured. After that, she simply took a seat and returned to her studies.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Marianna stepped into her dorm room and smiled as she had some small books about hypnosis, as well as some spare uniforms and even other clothing as she packed them in a bag followed by toiletries like her toothbrush and other things before getting to her special stash of toys she loved using, a special set of dildos attached to a strap on that was for two dildos at a time, special vacuum suckers for breasts, and even some ropes and gags as she giggles and heads back to her new bedroom calmly walking past any students up as she heads back into Kanoe's and soon her room as she sees the Witch acting like normal, which was what she wanted a mindless puppet was fun but got old fast, now she could change Kanoe into her perfect slave.

"Hmm well done my pet," She said softly as she took a seat to drink her tea calmly placing her bag of things on the side of her chair as she sips the wonderful tea.

"Ahh your tea is always perfect," She whispered looking at Kanoe with a smile. "So what will be our possible lessons in the future since I am your 'student' "She said.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:10 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next