View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Magic 101 (For Kanoe) 

Post Re: Magic 101 (For Kanoe)
She studied quietly until she heard the door open. Kanoe looked up to see Marianna and already her eyes were beginning to lose focus. A soft gasp escaped her as she felt herself growing horny again and the switches in her brain flipped off and on to their preprogrammed positions. The witch rose to her feet and without saying anything slipped off her robe so she was once more in the nude again. The order to be normal was only while the woman was away. Now that Marianna was back, she was once more in bitch mode.

She poured a cup of tea for her Mistress. Her cheeks blushed at the compliment as she bowed her head, keeping her gaze lowered as she replied. "Your technique is different from what I am used to so I am making the lessons as I go," she replied, "I would like to start with the basics since you do use mana with your abilities. Perhaps have you practice using your techniques without mana as well. I know magicians who do not actually know magic use techniques that work on the human mind. Then it is just a matter of combining the two and improving them further. Learning a few other manipulating spells may be of use as well."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:25 pm

"Hmm yes your quite right," marianna giggles stroking Kanoe's hair as she sat on her chair enjoying the comfort with a big smirk on her lips. "For now we can find out if the jewel works without mana soon, then we can try slow hand suggestions, and maybe," Marianna whispered pressing herself as close as she could to Kanoe, "Perhaps we should enjoy each others company right Roommate?" She asked giggling.

"Hmm...might be best to have you at least act normal when in teacher mode or not and only when I call for bitch mode should you go into it," She muttered stroking her chin.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:29 pm
Profile YIM

It always felt good when someone played with her long hair though her braid limited it somewhat. Marianna pressed closer to her nude form, teasing her with ideas of more sex and pleasure. It sent butterflies fluttering inside her belly at the thought as Kanoe moaned softly. "I... I am not familiar with real hypnosis so I do not know what advice I could give on the non magical methods..." The witch stood there as the woman pondered on what to do with the tamed witch. "Normal?" she replied, confused.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:37 pm

"Well we can work on that later my pet," She said calmly as she moved her necklace and began calmly swaying it infront of Kanoe channelling her normal blue calming aura into the gem.

"Now listen, when you are not my teacher or my bitch, you shall act normally, but we are roommates, friends and lovers, but no matter what I am your mistress, do you understand me my pet?" She asked calmly.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:42 pm
Profile YIM

Still in her enthralled state, Kanoe did not resist. She looked a bit confused but that confusion faded as did all other thoughts in her head as she stared at the swaying necklace. The effect was much faster, the dark witch falling into a trance within moments. Little did the witch know that her life had changed the moment she allowed this devious woman into her room. The soft glow of the jewel soaked into her senses, relaxing her deeper and deeper into the trance. The woman's voice seemed to echo inside her empty mind, flowing directly into her subconcious where it would guide her concious thoughts in the future. Her breathing was slow and deep as she stood there before the hypnotist.

"We are roommates," she repeated, "Friends... Lovers... I am your pet, Mistress." Kanoe was helpless and completely under this woman's control. All her powers, her knowledge, were Marianna's to take and use how she wished.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Marianna smiles and nods her head as she kisses Kanoe's lips stopping her necklace and putting it back onto her neck, "That's my good girl," She giggles and moves Kanoe to join her on her chair stroking her pet's thighs calmly while kissing her lips, "For now it's getting late and we have alot of time to teach, and enjoy, so let's for now share your bed," She teases grabbing her bag of things.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:56 pm
Profile YIM

She slowly regained her senses, feeling Marianna's warms lips pressed to hers. The witch fell once more back into bitch mode, feeling that growing need building in her loins. She kissed the woman back, purring softly. She sat on the student's lap, embracing her new lover with no worries whatsoever. Her heart nearly skipped a beat as she was offered a chance to sleep with the woman. It sent a bubbly sensation up through her body, making her moan as erotic thoughts invaded her vision. "Mmm... Yes Mistress!" she said happily as she rose to feet and took the woman's bag for her. With no complaints, she carried Marianna's things to her bed and crawled on top of the soft sheets.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:02 pm

Marianna giggles as she calmly stands up following Kanoe to the bedroom and calmly takes the bag and smiles putting her clothing away in the closet for now and her toiletries stayed in the bag for now leaving her toys, "Now my little pet, on your hands and knees like the bitch in heat you are," Marianna called out as she began attaching the double strap on with the two dildos grinning as she looked at her sexy pet on the bed.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:07 pm
Profile YIM

The wait was the worst part. Kanoe layed there on her bed, watching as Marianna took her time putting things away before finally turning her full attention to the enthralled woman. Her eyes grew wide as she ordered to get to all fours. She stared at the long double strap on, blushing deeply. "Y-Yes, Mistress.." she said with a hard swallow. Kanoe could not explain it, she felt so vulnerable around this woman. She felt meek, powerless. It was impossible to refuse anything this woman said. She crawled up onto all fours, turning around so her lovely rear was facing the woman.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Marianna smirks and calmly removes her uniform finally as naked as Kanoe as she stepped onto the bed and grabbed the hips of Kanoe spanking her butt playfully before spreading her cheeks with the anal seeking dildo while the one going for her pussy plunged inside as both dildos where thrusted deep into Kanoe's holes filling her up as she smirks and grabs Kanoe's breasts and began bringing out the Vacuum milkers as she attached them to Kanoe's breasts and turned them on causing a deep suction around Kanoe's breasts.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:15 pm
Profile YIM

Fingers dug into the sheets. She could sense motion behind her as the woman stripped off her uniform. The wait only made her fantasize more of this dominating woman taming her over and over on this bed. Biting down on her lip, she stifled a groan. Juices trickled lightly down her inner thighs, her netherlips hungerly waiting to be filled. The dark witch did not have to wait long for her wish to be granted.

"Ahhhhhnnnnn!" She screamed as both cocks plowed right into both her passages. The one in her sex slid in easily while the one in her ass ground hard and dry. Kanoe whimpered as searing pain from her ass mixed with the intense heat of her sex. While she was in a daze from the intrusion, Marianna pulled her upped body back and attached suction cups to both her nipples. She then heard the chugging of the vacuum and nearly swooned as the sealed cups began to relentlessly suck at her teats. "Uhhhhnnnnnn.." Her eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head as nectar flowed freely down the tubs and into the milker. Feeling all the pressure release, she felt like she was in heaven.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:25 pm

Marianna giggles and turns Kanoe's head to the side to kiss her lips deeply while thrusting her hips smacking against Kanoe's as her two dildos thrusted in and out of Kanoe's pussy and ass at the same time spreading out the two holes as she smiles squeezing the breasts of Kanoe's as they where milked out the nectar filling up special contained on the milkers.

"Hmm who's a good horny cow," She teases licking Kanoe's lips as they kissed passionately

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:31 pm
Profile YIM

"Ugh! Uuuughhh! Uhhhnnnnn!" Her Mistress's hips slapped against her tight ass. The twin dildos continue to rip both her passages open, leaving the witch grunting in both pain and pleasure. Her sounds were soon muffled as Marianna claimed her lips with her own in a deep passionate kiss. "Mmph! Mmmm..." Her groans vibrate up her throat into the other woman's mouth. Kanoe's eyes were quickly losing focus for a different reason now. All she could think about was the twin cocks and the constant milking of her tits. Despite how much the vacuum drained from her, her breasts did not seem to deflate all. Her body chemically produced the nectar and adapted to the constant draining to ensure she remained nice and firm. When the kiss was broken, Kanoe could only groan. Her mouth hung open in awe as incoherent sounds came from her throat. Already, she felt her loins tensing up. The lewd sound of slurping juices filling the room as their sweaty bodies ground against one another.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:40 pm

Marianna grins as she grabs her hips and keeps thrusting in and out of her pussy and ass before she pulled out for a few moments and actually switched dildos making the wet one from Kanoe's juices now go into the ass of Kanoe's while the other one went into her pussy filling her out again in both holes as she kisses her lips deeply while squeezing her breasts while the milkers kept draining her of her almost unlimited nectar as Marianna giggles.

"Hmm your just amazing, the perfect lover and teacher," She giggles strokes Kanoe's hair before grinning and undid the braid again.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:43 pm
Profile YIM

"Ahhhhhnnnn!" She gasped and groaned as the dildos were switched. The cool feel of her juices soaking her tenderized anus felt so good she could cry. Juices flowed like a river down her trembling thighs. Each thrust sawed both rods against her inner walls, making it feel all the more amazing when both dildos ground over precious g-spot. Kanoe's arms wobbled, growing weaker as more and more stimulation rippled up and down her spine. Her toes curled and uncurled as she felt that familiar molten heat spreading up into her core.

"Mmmmph!" She squealed into another deep kiss, unable to take a breath as her insides began to jolt and spasm uncontrollably. Her eyes rolled back into their sockets as the first of many climaxes ripped through her being. Juices gushed out around the thick rod as more nectar flooded the sucking tubes of the vacuum. Giving a groan of defeat, her arms began to fold beneathe her, relying more and more for Marianna to keep her up.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next