View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Magic 101 (For Kanoe) 

Post Re: Magic 101 (For Kanoe)
Marianna grins as she kisses Kanoe's lips deeply and passionately grabbing her arms to hold her up a she smirks and thrusts harder and faster into her anus and pussy at the same time filling and pushing deeper into each hole as she felt the first climax of Kanoe's and grins.

"Hmm one down and many more to go," She grins thrusting in faster and harder into her horny tranced pet, as she giggles, her way in was complete, Kanoe was hers to play with, and Kanoe would willingly train her to be a great magic user in the art of using her hypnosis, and soon she would be more powerful, giggling joyfully at the thought.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:58 pm
Profile YIM

"Uuuhhhhhnnnnnn!" Her body arched as her arms were pulled back behind her. Her body bucked forward with each thrust of Marianna's hips. Her long hair poured before her shoulders and stuck to her pale sweaty body in long inky strands. Kanoe could not even take a breath as each suck and thrust left her groaning all the air in her lungs. Her lover kept fucking away even as she came hard over the long thrusting shaft. Drool began to trickle out of the corners of her mouth, unable to fight off the countless sensations bombarding her brain right now.

The vacuum continued to suck away at her teats causing them to throb and ache as more nectar filled the containers. It would not be much longer now before they were filled completely and even then her breasts were still nice and juicy. Her breasts bounced and swayed as she hung above the bed by her arms, her body rocking back and forth as the twin cocks pounded her insides into putty.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:27 pm

They went like it together hips thrusting together as Kanoe's milkers filled up milking the witches teats and stopped as Marianna calmly pulled off the suckers and grins groping the breasts calmly while holding onto them as she pulled out the two dildos slowly and murred as she saw the pleasure of her horny lover.

"Hmm that was such amazing fun, and now we have some of your special nectar," She said looking at the liquid in one of the containers as she giggles removing the strap on for now and smiles naked like Kanoe as she kisses her lips softly.

"But for now, you go get washed, but no getting dressed, and since this bed is slightly messy from your orgasm, we'll sleep together in the other one," She teases.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:33 pm
Profile YIM

The suckers popped off her glistening nipples. They were both sticking out like little thumbs with nectar dribbling down her bouncing mammaries. Just a soft squeeze made more of the clear fluid spurt out of her teats, making the witch groan weakly. Her legs had gone numb a bit after suffering her second and third climax amongst the relentless fucking.

Kanoe slumped into the damp sheets as her Mistress took the time to remove the strap on. She returned the kisses she received and groaned as more orders were given. She was to take another shower and return to bed. "Y-Yes, Mistress," she said, nodding slowly as she crawled off the bed and shakily made her way to the bathroom. The witch did not take long, washing up and rebraiding her hair. Despite not being ordered to rebraid her hair, it seemed to be something ingrained into her to always do. She put the silver clasp on and quickly returned to the fresh bed. Her cheeks flushed as she crawled onto the covers to join the blonde beauty waiting for her.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:48 pm

Marianna calmly slid off the bed as Kanoe left and calmly began redoing the sheets cleaning them up as she smiles before laying her body sexily on the bed and smiles as Kanoe naked, clean and her hair back to normal as she returned and giggles and pulls the covers over there naked bodies as she hugs Kanoe close snuggling her face into Kanoe's neck kissing her neck softly while smiling at her and hands her one of the containers of her own breast nectar, "Now i want you to drink this and tell me what it tastes like," Marianna teases.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:52 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe's body was still going into overdrive from the vicious milking. Her breasts were had swelled another cup size, leaving her breasts sloshing with more fluids. She moaned as her tender mounds pressed up against Marianna's. Their body heat melded as they rubbed up against one another. The witch tilted her head to the side, enjoying the soft kisses only to see the large container of nectar before her. Her cheeks flushed as she sat up to accept it. "Well... It is rather sweet tasting... Like honey." She had of course tasted her own nectar before but began drinking it anyway as her Mistress ordered her.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:08 pm

"Hmm good, glad it's sweet," Marianna said as she kisses Kanoe's lips which where coated in the nectar as she smiles and drinks the other container of the sweet nectar and smiles.

"Hmm that is tastey, now then let us sleep, while I suckle your teats all night, I want you to fantasize, I want you to think of your more in depth fantasy," marianna whispered before she suckled onto the right teat of kanoe's sucking out the sloshing nectar.

"Let your mind wander into your dreams and slumber with your mistress and lover," She said smirking.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:12 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe's eyes widen as she ordered to think more on a fantasy. Already the images were flowing in her mind as the other woman began to suckle on her teat. "Uuhhhnnn..." The poor witch could not resist. Her grip on reality slipped further and further until she was ordered to sleep and dream. Like a light, she was out. Kanoe moaned softly as she found herself kneeling before her Mistress as her slave, her precious breasts being milked while Marianna's toe teased her explosed clitoris. Needless to say, even while sleeping she was in for a long night.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Marianna calmly suckled on the teat of Kanoe's while she slept like a baby which would be adorable as the pair's naked bodies pressed against each other, as Marianna's power had Kanoe having vivid perfect dreams, of her kneeling infront of her mistress who's foot played with her clit while milkers sucked her teats of the nectar, others of her being sexually tormented in many ways one of Marianna fucking her but somehow stopping her orgasm's from coming for short periods of time to make her take in the pressure.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:30 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5