View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 New student arrived; Lana 

Post New student arrived; Lana
A new smiling face can be seen, happy giggles and laughter be heard around. A new girl has arrived, unaware of the things to come.

Lana (or Elaine as her full name reads) has just turned 19 and is happily looking forward to spend her very last year at school, thus finishing her high class education once and for all. She´s a blue blooded beauty, heir to an old castle, wealth and title - at least that´s what she thinks.

Sure, her Father ist the one to hold all this wealth and he´s quite old to have such a young daughter, but there ia another woman who has decided that she has to be the next to inherit all this. Lanas mother had been the first to learn about, by dying in a horrid accident. Then, getting married to such a noble man wasn´t that easy, but the woman in question managed to achieve this too - becoming Lanas stepmother. At last, getting rid of Lana was an easy task knowing about Shokushu - and that´s the reason why young Lana just arrived here - a reason she never even dreamed and most possibly never will learn about.

Up untill now Lana had been educated in the tradition of her family, by expensive private teachers ( all female of course) and then spending her time at an all girls private institute.

So to all those who might be interested, she´d never ever been with a man closer than at some corteous dancing lessons. With girls? .... well... there had been occasions late at night. Thunderstorms were raging outside when she had not been alone beneath her blanket and the other girl that had slipped in to her bed had been frightened and ..ahem.. naked....

Lana is qite a tall girl, with flowing golden blonde hair, large brown eyes and a winning smile, gifted with a well curved body and good manners.
She will miss her horse as riding was one of her favourite hobbys, but she´s a good fencer and may be there is a fencing group to be found at such a large school?
But hey, this is a tropical paradise, so there will be sunbathing, swimming, diving, sailing...a hell of a lot of opportunities to have a good time. Just join in, make friends and see what´s waiting behind the next corner....

Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:07 pm

Welcome the the school *grins* Hope that I can have a chance to..greet you *winks*

Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:10 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome! I do hope Alucard catches you on campus...

Would you like to RP?

Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:55 pm
Profile YIM

Thank you very much for such nice welcome, but...those voices ... sound a bit threatening. May be I shall watch my step when getting around the darker corners. *shivers*

Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:01 pm

Watch your step near my dark corner anytime. :D

Look forward to RPing sometime

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:20 pm
Profile YIM

Thank you very much for such nice welcome, but...those voices ... sound a bit threatening. May be I shall watch my step when getting around the darker corners. *shivers*

Mind you, Alucard is in no way limited to dark corners. Maybe I'll just wait in your room... or lie on the ceiling in the shower until you come by...

Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:24 pm
Profile YIM

No, this can´t be. All those whispers. This must be a joke, a trick the other girls are playing on me.

"Hey Girls, you won´t frighten me!"

I will show all of you that there are no dangerous critters around. Yes I´ll do!

..... but.....

what if there are?

Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:35 pm

Don't worry, you're absolutely right. It is all just a trick. (winks at Niellwyn)

Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:38 pm
Profile YIM

*Waves* Hi Lana!! Welcome to school *giggles* Hope we can have some fun together sometime and be friends.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:39 pm

Especially not wholly inhuman ones who can't even udnerstand your begging :)

Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:41 pm
Profile YIM

There are absolutely no monsters here that would drag you naked from your bed and take you screaming into the forest.

(I'd leave your jammies on until we got to the forest.)

Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:43 pm
Profile YIM

Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:44 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to campus. Hope to run into you sometime.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:55 pm

Does it help when I cry out for help? Sure it does....

So if there are some critters out there be warned. I´ll cry out loud if you get too close to me! I´ll do! *gestures threatening with a half eaten donut*

Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:27 pm

*Drops in, cracking a branch over a monster's head*

Cries for help tend to draw in girls like me. *Waves around broken half of branch, daring another monster to try it*

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:13 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next