View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 In is sometimes easier than out (Calista) 

Post In is sometimes easier than out (Calista)
Slimer was extremely excited that all his efforts were about to pay off. As his ship cruised along on auto-pilot the demon was lost in thought. The ship was a transport class vessel designed more for smuggling operations than anything else. It's cloaking technology was more useful than the limited weaponry on board, unless he made the luckiest shot ever or was fighting a simply terrible excuse for a pilot. Designed for speed and stealth it was mostly effective, only mostly, due to the ship being detected by active ADD scans about half the time. There was no point dwelling on that little issue though as today was a day worth celebrating, which for a demon who spent his days on a paradise of an island, with the whole reason for being there to hunt and rape any amazing, young, female student that caught his eye, was saying alot.

He excited watch the progress on the monitor as he made his way to Olsozeime. The moon was a rarity, oxygen rich while surrounding a temperate planet. It was habitable, making it valuable, but it seemed to always be changing ownership. It was possible that it was due to the oft spoken curse, or maybe even the rough system inhabitted by thieves, slavers, and cutt-throat pirates? Slimer didn't know or care it simply was his. He watched the progress again feeling like an imp on a holiday.

Calling in a favor from his serving as a stand in for an arena match which nearly got his skull crushed( viewtopic.php?f=51&t=7706 ), he had gotten a palace and a factory remodelled to his specifications. Honestly they were one compound attached via underground tunnels but from the surface they were one and the same. The factories were setup to reverse-engineer, experiment, and reproduce the chemical he had acquired a few months back ( viewtopic.php?f=22&t=7563 ). If all went well he would be mass producing his breakthrough ship fuel in under a year, making him the richest most powerful being in the galaxy.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:56 am

Post Re: In is sometimes easier than out (Calista)
Calista had easily infiltrated the palace as disguised as part of the household staff, while she had to leave most of her ADD gear behind, she considered the trade off to be worth it if she was able to find out what Slimer was up to. For this mission she had dyed her hair raven black and were wearing contacts to change her eyes from their distinctive green to a more prosaic brown, just as with the other female house staff, she was wearing a simple toga like garment that reached to just the top of her thighs, letting anyone who looked in her direction if she bent over to get a candid shot of her smooth womanhood as she was required to go sans panties or bra.

Today she carried a tray of food to her "Lord's chambers, having take the place of his usual hand servant, stopping in front of the opulently attired doors to the captains quarters, pressing the chime button while waiting for him to call for her.

I'm always up for a scene, shoot me a PM and we can work something out!

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:11 pm
Profile YIM

As the shipped cruised along he was excited to see how everything progressed. Trading the retrieved diamonds for a fortune and buying the small moon and hiring some contractors had been the easy part. Trying to get a staff he could trust that were both competant and trust worthy had been next to an impossible feat. With this much money, fame, and power riding on the line it would be vital that most of the staff were kept completely in the dark about the true nature of the work being done. A new ship fuel that mixed with a drop of reactant into small amounts of water was to be the future of energy, an industry which those who ran it and those who wanted to run it would kill to keep the status quo.

So he called in the favor from the arena match and arranged to have his palace staffed with human women slaves. Broken slaves on a serving job kept them out of sex rings on some dangerous planets, or in worse situations so they wouldn't be a problem. The scientists doing his instructed menial mixture preparation would never know the whole story as he kept them in the dark about the grand picture. Each one thought they were producing a final product for market rather than a part of a compound for a whole process. Finally, security and supplies were handled by his contact as well. His captain of security had been a friend of his contact. A real brute, not the keanest of intellect but he got the job done, was observant enough to be extremely effective, and mean enough to keep people in line while not having a desire to know all the why's.

Meanwhile back at the captain's quarters in the newly remodeled palace, the door chime went off. The captain got up from his logs from the night shift and moved to answer the door. He was a big brute over 8 feet un height coming from an ice planet. His body was covered head to toe in 3 inches of thick fur and resembled a giant ape in build underneath it. His face had three eyes arranged in a triangle above his tusks which were hollow and served in place of a nose but also as curved weapons. His mouth was below that, a wide cavernous maw filled with a double row of sharp teeth.

His room was more about function than appearance. A simple desk, table, and weapons locker and cabinet made up half the room, while a gigantic bed for his massive frame made up the other half. A door to the bathroom was the only other exit.
The security detail was made up of being from across the galaxy, but the captain kept them in line. Opening the door he waited...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:58 pm

"M'Lord...your dinner," Calista said as she bowed her head meekly, not meeting the massive alien's gaze while she brought the tray to lay it on the clutter free table as she backed away and waited for him to come and examine the food, she could feel his three eyes roaming over her barely clothed body and wanted nothing more than to fry his brains with a telekinetic blast and take his key card, but that would draw too much attention and right now she needed steal being in the vipers den "Will there be anything else m'lord...have you been...pleasured today?"

She hoped that one of the other slaves had handled this portion of the job, though by the leering sneer forming on his lips it was quite obvious that no one had.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:16 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer's ship had reached the orbit of the moon and he killed the autopilot and engaged the automated landing system. He was excited to see how well over half his fortune from the diamond had been spent. The ship entered the atmosphere with a vibrating rumble through the hull, a jarring sensation he never could truely grow comfortable with. The ship headed for the landing pad in the walled rear courtyard. He was pleased to see the walls manned with 6 troops in the guard houses. His ship passed the security code check and the anti vehicle cannons remained offline.

The palace took up the back half of the triangle walled in area. It was extravagent from the outside with verandas and columns in a display of wealth and power from the original builders. The labratory/manufacturing building squatted low in the front half. A newer building of windowless, gleaming metal, most of the large structure subterranian to avoid ship scans. The two were connected by the underground metal passageways originally an escape route from the palaces early days.

The captain leered and gestured the firm bodied human slave over, unclipping his belt holster and placing it on the desk he sat at. The guard duty had the benefit of taking any slave they wished, keeping the forty odd guards happy and loyal. As she swayed her lovely hips closer, the intercom went off anouncing Slimers arrival, granting the infiltrator a repreive. With an annoyed grunt he grabbed his weapon holster and headed for the door giving the disguised slave a slap on her toned ass on the way out. Looks like your pleasing me will have to wait. Return here tonight woman. The captain gave the order and headed to the landing pad to meet his new boss.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Calista gave a slight squeak as the large paw the Chief of Security called a hand swatted her rear as she stood up, adjusting the toga as best she could to hide her nudity before she nodded "Yes sir..." she looked around the spartan room before she left and was thankful the head of security here was a Thedarian...their innate ideas of spartan room decor lent itself to few hiding places...though they were crafty with protecting their important property "Should I come with you to great the new master m'lord?"

((I named the chief race...if I crossed a line just let me know and I will edit it out.)

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:58 pm
Profile YIM

Relishing the squeek that came out of the girl the captain hurried out, making a non-commital grunt which could be definitely interpretted many different ways. Slimer pushed the button for the landing gear as the ground came rushing up to meet the ship. Off to the side a palace door opened and out strode 6 guards ready to meet the being that paid them quite well, for what in their minds was a simple job with great benefits, and so far zero actual work or fighting. A few moments later the ship touched down and out strode a group of slaves, sone of the last few to arrive.

Slimer excitedly walked to the hatch door and turned the lever lowering the small ramp to the concrete landing pad. Flipping a switch the door unlatched and slid open vertically. Out and down to the pad the four legged demon walked. Two legs appearing normal to humans the rear two facing backwards. He stood almost 6 and a half feet tall currently, although his two foot wide tail ending in a mouth hovered a few feet above his spikey, short, brown hair. As he reached the bottom and stood on the landing pad, he took in his surroundings with his gleaming, green cat-like eyes. His bronze colored skin shone in the midday starlight, his muscles bulging with even the simplest of moves. He did't believe in excessive clothing wearing a simple gold and blue loin cloth, which allowed for easy fasy movement, and showed off his awesome phsique.

Anxious to tour the place he beckoned towards the guards waiting for the one placed in charge to make himself known and report...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:22 pm

As the hulking alien turned to leave, Calista modified her plan a little and used the injector concealed within her right fore finger, jabbing the hulking alien in the side and injecting him with a powerful sedative. The Ape man turned to face the slave as he grabbed his side a moment fore stumbling and falling with a heavy thud, the sounds of a slumbering giant coming from him a moment later as the undercover agent dragged his massive frame back into his quarters.

She locked the door before beginning a search of the room looking for the passkey, know that she didn't have much time now that she was playing it by ear.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:35 pm
Profile YIM

As Slimer beckoned the group of guards came forward with brief greetings delivering names he may or may not remember, through it all he waited for name and title of his hired captain with a neutral face. When the title didn't come he frowned and hoped that the captain was sleeping on his off-duty time, he hoped his favor would have brought him better results, so far though he was unimpressed. Hopefully the tour would please him with better results.

Commanding they fall in he made his way with the trailing entourage to the gleaming metal building. Taking out his electronic passkey he held it up to the key card scanner and the eight foot high door whooshed open. As he stepped inside the main room the group of scientist were hard at work on their individual endevours. Some worked with masks over large vats while some worked on a smaller scale with beakers, tubes, and burners. He was delighted to see the remodeling of the workspace was how he envisioned it as he descended the cat walk to the main work area.

Briefly glancing over the work and notes of a few chemists he was impressed that not only did they seem competant but they were actually ahead of schedule. As a slime formed on his lips he used his pass key on on of the two door scanners at this lower level. One led to a hallway that contained the tunnel to the underground tunnels with supply rooms branching off and some hazardous work areas, while the other he chose led to his state of the art work space. Telling the guards to remain he inspected the layout. It was truely amazing. It was all he had requisitioned and then some. His favor had been competantly and amply repaid it seemed. Definitely a step up from the simple lab back at Shokushu in the cave. Stepping back out he headed for the underground passage to inspect the palace and check on his missing captain...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Calista searched quickly as she tried to locate the Captains pass key, eventually delving into her mind to ferret out the items locations, hidden with on of his folds of skin. After retrieving it, then replacing it with a replica she had made after studying them, she dragged the alien over to his bed and awkwardly draped him across it. Taking a deep breath, the ADD Agent slid the key card into a simple pouch within her robes before she turned to leave the room to set about her mission, though as she was smoothing out outfit the parting door had her confronted face to face with the main target of the ADD's investigation; Slimer!

She stared at him in shocked amazement, never having seen an alien so....Perfect her mind provided as she felt a tickle of arousal in the pit of her stomach despite neither of them having done anything, then she remembered her cover and immediately dropped her jade gaze to his feet and meekly spoke up "My apologies m'lord...I-I didn't mean to stare...

She then felt a strong hand lifting her face as she found her self staring into those hypnotic feline-like eyes "H-Have I done something to offend you lord?"

Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:09 am
Profile YIM

Slimer made his way by the underground tunnels to the palace. The had been reinforced like he had requested and was pleased to see a guard at each end of the tunnel. Stopping by the torture room he was pleased to see the pit had been installed, and was anxious to test it out sometime. Glancing over the toys he found he was pleased as it had alot of the same devices the basement at Shokushu contained for training misbehaving students.

Working his way upway he scoped out the luxurious spaces, up the stairs to the guard and slave quarters, their close proximity not an accident. The arrangement was done to keep the guards loyal and happy and remind the slaves of exactly who they were and the harder life they avoided under his employment.

Reaching the end of the hallway he was led to the captains room were he encountered a strange scene. As the door opened a slave girl jumped in fear before her eyes seemed to locked on his. He glanced around noticing the large captain sprawled awkwardly on the bed. Either he had a rough night or one hell of a night, looking at the timid slave girl with her now downcast eyes, maybe it had been both.

She was truely lovely with an amazingly fit body that showed she cared for her appearance, and even the toga could hide her womanly charms. Reaching forward he cupped her chin lifting her angelic face and listened to the question without truely hearing it, so lost he was in her alive eyes. He must find out this ones past, he decided as she looked if anything unbroken yet her demeanor said she harmless and timid.

No you have not done anything to displease me yet, and lets keep it that way. In fact I hope you please me as you have our slumbering captain here. Deciding to let the captain sleep it off, he stroke her face then released her, Go on about your duties, but before you go tell me your name girl,Slimer commanded, truely interested.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:07 pm

"Bela," Calista answered timidly with her alias as she swallowed at the soft brush of his finger against her cheek, which caused them to suddenly blush a rosy pink and she found that her voice really did tremor a little bit "Bela Delstee, lord...until your recent arrival, the Captains personal slave...now yours for what every you may seek." Again she bowed as she hurried off want - no NEEDING to get away from the alien, she had never experienced anything like that before, she stopped once she had rounded a corner and put a hand between her legs, feeling the dewy moistness on her smooth nether lips. The blond haired woman swallowed as she took a deep breath to compost herself, she now had the key card and would be able to access the labs to find out what exactly Slimer was working on.

Last edited by Kieran on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:29 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer took in Belas name as he drank in her beauty pleased she would be his personal servant. As she bowed her shoulder length blond hair curtained around her face and she hurried from the room. She was certainly deferential as a proper slave should be, he would see how willing she was to see to his every want later, but for now he wanted to get a little work done in his new lab before he got some rest. Like a kid in a candy shop he was excited to work with a real lab for the first time in a long time. Dismissing everyone back to their duties he strode from the spartan room with the slumbering captain and made his way down to the tunnels to return to his private lab.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:41 pm

It was some hours later and darkness had fallen across the planet, the palaces glow rods activated throughout the massive structure as the guards and household slaves changed shift, Calista has hidden herself with the slaves assigned to the evening shift so she might have a chance to used her purloined key card. Though as she moved about the castle fate seemed to step in as she rounded a corner and came face to face with Slimer and that instant liquid heat pooled in her stomach as she swallowed and licked her full ruby lips, stammering as she spoke "M'lord...I'm sorry I didn't mean to...I mean..."

Her face was lifted by that hand to look at the alien monster.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:44 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer was exiting the lab after a fruitful day working on the substance, when he forgot to turn off the light. Having a real lab seemed to make all the difference in the universe. While his cave gave him access to the lovely student body there, this place made a great home as well. The slavegirls seemed of high quality and he thought to have some fun with them, making for for the lack of student prey. Reaching back in he flips the switch and the door slides closed. He truns around and heads for the hallway to get back into the castle when he runs into a surprised slave. Grabbing her face, he lifts her chin gently and looks at the green eyes staring out at him from under her shoulder length blond hair.

It was Bela yes? Hard to forget the name that goes with such a stunning young woman. How about you accompany me to my quarters and I take you up on your offer from earlier, my pretty? I thought I was finished for the night too, Slimer says smiling as he stroke her angelic face.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next