View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
 Ars Notoria (Calidare) 

Post Re: Ars Notoria (Calidare)
When Pia enter the attic it looked the same as it did almost a week ago which now for her seemed so long ago, the dust looked as it did when she had summoned the angel including the place she had broken the circle she meant to contain the Angel she summoned, but that night had went wrong from the start when she was attacked from a demon intending to rape her in front of the Angel, with a bit of luck Pia hand managed to break the containment circle allowing the Angel to protect her, it had came at a cost to Pia, she was to remain a virgin till the end of the week, that’s when Calidare restored her virginity and sight.

The candles that she had lit that was half used and the fragrant’s of Pia purifying ritual could still be smelt within the dusty attic as the sun beam came poring into the window where she had sat on her knees when she first summoned the Angel, the room even without the Angel seemed to radiate his power and magic she felt even though he was not there, perhaps the residue of his presents from a week ago still remained.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:12 am
Profile YIM WWW

Pia rested a little. She was almost panting. It was like this thing with a perpetual sex hunger had become a physical toll for her. Even moving was taking its toll, like her body was unable to function for any other purpose than sex.

Actually, it was not functioning when it came to sex either. That was the problem. Her desires was turned to eleven, but her body was unable to achieve release of any kind. It was driving her half mad, and it was making her a danger to herself and others.

Hurriedly, she started on the summoning ritual, but she was doing it clumsily, as her mind was on other things. In the end she gave up. Kneeling, she was almost about to weep from frustration. She was trembling, her breath was heavy, almost pained.

"I call you, you bastard!", she suddenly screamed, sheer frustration powering her voice. "I give in! Is that what you want to hear, you sick angel! I give up! Just.. just answer the summons and set this right, and you can gloat all you want!"

Pia almost collapsed, suddenly feeling exhausted. No doubt the angel was out there somewhere, laughing its divine ass of at her expense.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:27 pm
Profile YIM

Pia had succeeded to summon something but it wasn’t the angel that had appeared but something completely different, flames erupted within the circle and what stood before Pia was a fine specimen of a man figure though the creature that stood before her skin was as red as the fire that surrounded him.

The door behind her slammed close as the demon before her began to laugh. “Thank you for finally summoning me the one who been making your like a sexual hell, and here you thought it was that Angel manipulating you, I was unable to touch you till you summoned me but now how about we do what you been desiring all week.” The demon laughed once more leering down at her with pure lust. “I think you would have summoned me on the second day if it hadn’t been for that Angel keeping your dreams safe from me.” the demon told her scowling.

The demon stepped out of the circle grinning that Pia had been in such a rush that she didn’t complete the circle leaving but just summoned. Pia remembered at just that minute why it was not completed, she had to break it for the Angel to protect her from the demon that attack her in this very spot. “Now give yourself to me fulfill your desire now, for I am the only one who can remove the burning lust from you.” the demon told Pia as his hard throbbing member was at her face level.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:59 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22