View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Cramming for Finals (for Slimer) 

Post Re: Cramming for Finals (for Slimer)
Despite her protests she quick grasping sex mixed with her increased moistness told an entirely different tale. He relished the pain mixing with pleasure he was giving the poor student, as his hands graps her hips. He notices her heart shaped birth mark on the left as he stares down at her stretched form. She continued to protest but her moans seemed to be announcing the impending arrival of another orgasm. She certainly had a strong will, based on hope and certainty, and a level of dignity she seemed intent on keeping. With a smirk he formulates a plan to break her of those. The chinese girl continues regrettably taking her rape, but the intense assualt on her folds and gspot is unrelenting.

Her slimy waist length dark hair glistens under the flourescent lights, her body beginning to show off a slight sheen of sweat from the heavy exertion. By now the library should have closed for the evening leaving her trapped and at the mercy of the demon. Perhaps he could play upon that..

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:45 pm

"Uhn… No… Let go… Ahn…" With the strain her legs were under, she was sure she wouldn't be able to walk away even if his slime wore off right now and he let her go. Not that that was going to happen; the monster seemed to want her to beg him to fuck her, something she was determined she wouldn't do under any circumstances.

Her weak resistance and attempts to delay the inevitable could only last so long against the creature's relentless assault. As it pounded into her, she gasped and cried out as an orgasm washed over her.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:18 am

As she was forced to maintain the splits position it was easy to repeatedly syltrike her sensative gspot as his thick cock spread her lips wide on each thrust into her flower. She continued to try and defy him verbally but he knew how this night would end, and planned on achieving his goals. Her body betrayed her mind as another orgasm ripped through her svelte figure, her magical sex gushing with another release as she tries to fight the effective rape.

He wasn't ready for her release as it tore through her in the odd position and she clamped extra tightly around his member. He groans long and hard as he shoves himself deeply into her clamping pussy and begins filling her with his massive load. Spurt after spurt fills her with his seed.

Deciding to play with her mind alittle, when he finally finishes filling her till his cum is dripping out of her flower and sliding down the inside of her smooth, stretched thighs, and pooling on the table, he releases her to plop down on the table pulling out of her with a slurp, he turns invisible and waits for her to make her way into the abandoned library, seemingly finoshed with her. Or at least that would be the hope, as he waited to hear her thoughts...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:56 pm

Still recovering from her orgasm, she didn't see him disappear. She was aware that he'd let go of her, however, and closed her legs as soon as she could. While she couldn't be sure that the creature wasn't just letting her think she was free and planning on ambushing her again, she didn't immediately move to leave; if it had left, she didn't need to hurry, and if it hadn't, then she wasn't likely to escape anyway. Either way, she might as well let her legs recover somewhat and get some energy back.

After a couple of minutes, she staggered to her feet and again picked up the remains of her panties. That done, she started for the door; she'd wait until she was about to leave before tying the panties back together and putting them on again.

Character listing

Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:26 am

Slimer watched as she grimaced and pulled her stretched legs together. The bliss of her orgasm fought with its afterglow against the pain in her cramped legs. He waited invisibly by the door as she took her time moving about getting ready to leave the lonely study room for the now dark and abandoned library.

When she opens the door she would find moonlight as the source for illumination sreaming in through the far windows. Shadows from the book cases making the dark empty room hazardous to travel. Slimer could only smile as she tried to retie the remains of her delicate panties. When she was ready to move he prepared to follow the lovely oriental girl and dash her hopes of freedom at the last possible second.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:55 pm

She'd expected the library to be empty, but she hadn't realized just how late it was. She paused in the doorway, letting her eyes adjust to the darkness and using the time to retie the panties to give herself some semblance of decency.

Okay, I'll come back tomorrow to try to recover my notebook; it's probably been put in the lost and found by now, she thought. Now, what's the safest route back to my dorm? If I go through the back door, I can probably avoid the head girls before getting to my room, but the main door's closer, so I'd be less likely to meet another monster before getting there. Which one am I more likely to run into? She'd made her decision by the time her eyes had adjusted, and carefully walked into the darkened room, moving slowly to avoid running into anything too hard.

Character listing

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:47 am

Slimer watched as the girl gingerly made her way through the darkened library. He was amused she had tied the semblance of her panties leaving her in just the slimey skirt and ragged undergarments. She didn't walk as easily as normal, her legs strecthed painfully just a few minutes ago while she was raped in the splits position. Her hope to make it out of the darkened library would soon be dashed if all went according to plan.

Slimer wanted the girl's immediate future to hold nothing more than disparing rape, as he fucked her to many more orgasm before the night was through. His only thought was how best to break the lovely asian girl. Should he allow her to make it to the library door or all the way home to her dorm room before resuming her assualt. He followed silently as she resolutely made her way to one of the exits of the darkened cavernous building. Its emptiness imparting a tomblike atmosphere and for the lovely student, an escape couldn't come fast enough.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:37 pm

As she slipped through the building, she listened carefully for any sound of anything else moving; even if the creature had left, there could easily be another one lurking in here. Somewhere along the line, she took the time to pull her blouse back down; it would need replacing, but it wasn't in as bad shape as her underwear.

After the agonizingly slow trip through the library (and not a few mild collisions with furniture despite her best efforts), she finally got in sight of the main door. There was enough moonlight here that she could see there were no more obstacles in front of her, and she increased her pace. I just hope I don't need a key to unlock the door from this side, she thought as freedom seemed within her grasp.

Character listing

Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:47 am

Slimer trailed after the mainly reclothed student, looking forward to another round of fucking her senseless in hopes of breaking her. He figured the ahattered hopes of freedom would go someway towarda breaking her will as she made her way towards the main enterance. Only a few feet behind her his vision is stellar in the lower ambiance that the moonlight provided. His eyes glowing green to the point that even while stalking the student invisibly occasionally they showing through his light blurring camo.

He was only a few feet behind her as she made her careful way through the bookstacks and around the study desks, as she had abandoned hope of retreiving her study materials in hopes of making it to freedom and avoiding any other monsters bent on raping her.

With a satisfied smile she neared the enterance and he made the vital mistake of trippng over a dropped book banging into a chair. The noise was deafening in the abandoned library...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:18 am

Despite all her wariness, the sudden noise caused her to jump involuntarily. Shit! It's still here! she thought as she dashed for the door after briefly glancing around to try to locate her pursuer. Although she knew it would be locked, she still instinctively tried to push the door open. When that failed, she began to fumble around, trying to find the lock and unlock it. Come on! Let me out of here!

Character listing

Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:32 pm

Slimer watches as she bolts for the front door, the thrill of the chase building the pulsing in his loins as he anticipates catching and raping the poor student again. In her panic ridden state she fumbles in the dark trying to find and open the locks. He prepares his tail filling it with the disgusting green slime again as he stalks behind her closing the distance. As she is still struggling with the locks he makes it directly behind her and reaches out to pull her slim body against his trapping her arms if successful.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:02 pm

After all the fumbling around, she found the catch and gave it a quick turn. Got it! she thought as the lock clicked open. Her victory was short-lived, as the monster grabbed her right as she started to push the door open. "No! Not again! Not now!" she yelled as she struggled against his grip.

Character listing

Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:29 am

Yes again, and yes right now... he chuckled at the frustrated struggling student as she had been so close to freedom. His arms wrap her slim body pinninng her arms tight to her sides and with great force he pulls hard so she lands on his lap. She squirms hard as he moves his tail into place.

Are you ready for more? Are you ready to accept your place as my fucktoy and beg me to fuck you? Or do you need more green slime covering your silky hair to help you make up your mind and make you more compliant?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:27 pm

Despite knowing that it wouldn't help any, she struggled harder against his grip as he spoke. "Fuck off! I'm not going to beg you no matter what you do." She knew her defiance would just make the monster harder on her, but she refused to give in to any of these things if she could avoid it.

Character listing

Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:25 am

She was struggling hard under his reverse bear hug, and her previous dosage of the goo made her body slippery as he struggled to hold on. He moved the tail over her head and opened the mouth as the thick green, honey-like, slime began to blob out and descend towards her dark hair. Her top still covered in the goo made holding the angry girl treacherous and he hoped the ooze would begin covering her before she managed to break free of his grasp.

He readied his tentacles and began extending them hoping to wrap her before she could struggle free, only time would tell if he was successful.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next