View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 One day short (for Vera) 

Post Re: One day short (for Vera)
Vera's eyes narrowed at the answer she received. "And you were going to mention this when?" she asked, "If you have a medical reason you should have mentioned that immediately. I am not fond of wasting my time and if my lessons are not going to stick in your memory, I would have liked to know this ahead of time." The Head Girl sighed, that certainly answered alot for the woman's actions and mistakes. "But if this is truly a problem for you, I am more than willing to help. I will be back shortly, this may require some additional tools." She made her way for the door before looking back at the blue haired woman. "And do make an effort to remember why you are here and why you must stay here and obey. If I have to hunt you down because you forgot you were being punished I will be most upset, Miss Rocha."

With that, the Head Girl left the classroom. There was nothing to stop the student from getting dressed and leaving now if she truly wished to do so. Vera would be gone for at least an hour as she returned to her suite and looked up Ishtar's file. It seemed the amnesia was noted but she was not seeing anyone about it, meaning she was taking responsibility herself. Obviously that will not do as the woman was missing classes over this and getting into trouble. Her file showed this was not the first occurence, missing a number classes that have quickly piled up throughout the semester.

After what seemed like hours, Vera returned to the classroom with a bag in hand. Hopefully Ishtar was still there and knew why she was there.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:17 pm

Ishtar felt really nervous when she saw the Head Girl's eyes narrow, the silver haired woman scolded the forgetful student on why she did not mentioned her medical condition before she was being punished. The silver haired woman sigh and mentioned that she would be able to help. The Head Girl left to get some additional tools but reminded the blue haired girl that she had to remain in the room or she would get in to more trouble. The first thing the forgetful student did upon the Head Girl leaving was to put a reminder that on the board not to leave the room.

It was then that the the young woman waited, as she sat in a chair naked. Slowly the hours past and the bored student could only look on as she was tried to focus on what she had done and why she was there. However as her mind wandered she began to forget why she was there, the board being the only thing that reminded her that she need to remain in the room. Eventually the blue haired girl put her clothes back on and began writing lyrics on the board to pass the time.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:16 pm

The blue haired student was still in the classroom but unfortunately had no clue why and had put her clothes back on. Looking over at the board, the Head Girl saw the reminder to remain in the classroom but the rest was just lyrics of songs. "Yes, I can see that this will be a problem," Vera said as she set her bag down, "You put a reminder to stay in this room but nothing else? If your memory is that troublesome you should have written everything ahead of time. In case you have forgotten, you arrived in the library wearing that attire as well as skipped multiple classes on multiple accounts this entire semester. You are falling behind in some of your classes because of this issue yet you refuse to see anyone about your memory."

"Seeing how little you tried to keep your memories, I wonder if you truly want to improve, Miss Rocha," Vera continued as she took a seat on the teacher's desk, "Erase what is on the board and remove all clothes that are a violation of the rules. If you have trouble remembering the rules, I will make an effort to ingrain them into your very being, Miss Rocha. Do you want to improve or shall you remain a forgetful airhead for the rest of your life?"

Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Ishtar watched at the the beautiful silver haired woman walked into the room. She set her bag down and looked around at everything the blue haired girl had put on the board. It was then that the Head Girl told her she should have should written down everything down. I am sorry, ma'am. She looked down. I usually keep detailed notes in my notebook, but I must have left it my dorm room as I was going to the beach. The head girl questioned her willingness to improve. As she sat down on the teacher's desk she ordered the forgetful to erase the board and once more remove her clothes.

The young woman began by clearing the board. Ma'am. I want to improve myself, that is why I am here. It took her a few minutes to clean the board before she finally had to handle the rest of her orders. The young woman blushed once more as she was forced to remove her clothing again, although she acted like she had done it for the very first time in front of the Head Girl.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:41 pm

It was certainly a good answer that Ishtar gave. This woman truly had a problem and needed help. "Miss Rocha, you should have approached myself or the nurse sooner about this matter," Vera said softly, "This school is here to help you excel above your peers. There would be no point in coming here if you forgot all that you learned. You holding back on seeking help has only harmed yourself further. It is apparent you are able to remember some information as you know your way to the library as well as a number of other things. So some of your short term memory is making it to long term before being forgotten. It is just finding the right stimuli to recreate that outcome."

"You still have broken the rules which is why you are here in this room and now in the nude," she continued, "But, I did bring some clothes you may wear. As I understand, you are rather fond of various attire. You may go through this bag and pick an outfit to wear during this lesson. Perhaps remembers the outfit you wore will help you remember why you are here and what you learn from this. As long as you make an effort to improve and do not keep anything hidden from me, I will continue to help you, Miss Rocha. This is going to take time and I despise having my time wasted so I suggest you make an effort to tell me every detail you can think of involving your memory. You may also call me Miss Matsumoto if you prefer, you apparently know that the sash around my waist means I am a Head Girl. So we must find out how you are able to remember that. Now, find an outfit to wear and tell me more, Miss Rocha."

Ishtar would find the attire in the bag in some cases were more revealing than what she wore to the library. It was essentially only fetish outfits ranging from maid attire to something one would wear as a harem slave to nothing but a thong and tassels. Vera would learn a bit more about the woman based her decision.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:26 pm

I am sorry, Miss Matsumoto. Ishtar bowed her head in shame. I did not know it was this bad. I feel like I have let you down and let the school down. I will do my best to not let this happen again. I would appreciate that any help you would provide me ma'am. Ishtar stood there with her head lowered until the silver haired woman replied that she could wearing some clothes. Ishtar raised an eyebrow when she was told there was several outfits to choose from. Thank you, Miss Matsumoto, I will choose an outfit to wear.

The young woman looked through the outfits, most did not leave much to imagination. There was a outfit that was just a thong and tassels. There was a one that was a harem slave outfit but she paused for a moment as if she remembered something. The young woman shook her head and began looking through the outfits again. She hit a naughty nurse outfit and once again she stared at for a moment before she finally settled on the french maid outfit. I have worn a maid outfit before , I would like to try it out if you do not mind, Miss Matsumoto.

The blue haired woman began putting the outfit on as she continued to talk. I find that if exposed to something often enough I seem to remember it for some reason. Like the sash around your waist, all of the Head Girls have them and must see them often around the campus.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:44 am

Despite how clueless the woman seemed before, the student certainly knew how to behave like a proper student. The record showed that this woman had been attacked on a number of occasions which for most would lead to a more aggressive response to a Head Girl's commands. It could be that the woman's memories effected her ability to remember the rapes so there was no real blame to put on the school and such. Either way, Vera was impressed with Ishtar's response and hoped to tap into that obedience further to help correct this matter while also making her more loyal to the school.

"You may," she replied, the outfit seemed ordinary except for the lack of undergarments. This left the woman more exposed should she bend over a bit too far giving a mix of modesty and vulnerbility. Then again, this woman was already nude before the Head Girl so there was not much to hide anymore. "Head Girls are not exactly common unless you happen to have one in your classes," Vera replied, "But this does go with your fondness for clothes so perhaps we are on the right track with the attire. Still, long exposure will certainly help keep things in your short term memory long enough until you fall asleep. Then it should transfer to your long term while you dream. We just need to find what helps with that process."

Vera moved closer, circling the woman to check the outfit she was wearing. "Yes," she said calmly, "This should do nicely. You mentioned you have worn a maid outfit before. Please tell me more about that event. Do you remember the specifics about why you were wearing it and what you were doing at that time?"

Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:07 am

Ishtar took a moment to check herself out in the maid uniform, admiring how the outfit looked on her body. The outfit did not come with undergarments but still, the young woman felt alot more comfortable wearing the outfit than continue to stand there in the nude. It was then that the forgetful student reply to the Head Girl's question. I keep alot of notes. I like to review the notes pretty often to help me remember things. Maybe I have come across a Head Girl before when I had my notebook with me. I am not sure, Miss Matsumoto.

The blue haired girl noticed the senior silver haired girl begin to move closer to her and then she began to circle the student in trouble. It seemed like the Head Girl was admiring how the outfit looked on the young woman. It was then she asked Ishtar what she was doing in that outfit. I think I was in a friend's dorm room. I felt like I was cleaning the dorm room in exchange for her helping with something, although I am not exactly sure what that was.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:16 am

"Unfortunately, it does not seem reading notes is enough as it means remembering to read the notes each time and to update it as well as carry it everywhere," Vera began, "Especially if you keep getting your days mixed up. Despite you remembering the outfit, you do not remember the details of why you were wearing it. Do you often find yourself cleaning other students' dorm rooms?" It seems she was not going to have any easy ways to help this woman remember. This may require more thorough work.

"You understand my difficulty in this, Miss Rocha?" she asked, "You have broken the rules but even if I correct you, it will prove fruitless if you cannot remember the method or why if it even occured. Your correction will have to be long, thorough, and something permament. Until you can become a more functional student of this school, your time belongs to me. It is either that or I request that you are held back in order to spend time with the nurses about your mental issue. So I will let you make your choice by action alone."

Punishing this student will simply have no effect. She could keep correcting this student, taking advantage of her forgetfulness but that was alot of unnecessary busy work. No, she will find a means to make this work. If she fails to agree to this or remember to agree, she will simply send her off to NICE labs for something far more thorough. "My name is Vera Matsumoto. You may take off that maid attire if you wish," she said, "It seems this room will be unnecessary. You may put your clothes back on if you like. But before you do so, you will put all the tables and chairs back in their places. Erase the board as well then you are free to go." She paused for a moment before continuing. "My offer will require you to do a specific task. This will be important as it will influence my decision to help you further or not. First, you must remember my name. I would be displeased if after all this work I am simply forgotten. Second, you must come see me in my suite in the tower. Third, you must have your notes in your possession when you come see me as well as noting this myself and this session. If you accomplish this, I will assist you with all my power to ensure your memory is not so much a hinderance for you, Miss Rocha. If you perform well, I may allow you to try more outfits in my wardrobe. If there are no further questions, you are dismissed."

Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:55 am

Ishtar continued to look down as the Head Girl told her that the use of the notebook was inadequate. She was still getting forgetting details and missing days. No Miss Matsumoto, I only did it because somebody was helping me study something. I do understand that I would be difficult to correct my actions, if I cannot remember them. I will do what you request.

The blue haired girl listened intently as the silver haired woman that you told her what she would half to do in order to continued to get help from the Head Girl. The young woman continued to nod her head as she understood the steps. It was then that the forgetful student walked over to the board and cleaned it. Once she cleaned it she then put the steps she needed to perform:

To put all the chairs and tables back in place.
To remember the name Vera Matsumoto.
To visit Vera Matsumoto's suite in the tower.
To bring her notebook with notes about this Miss Matsumoto and this session.
To clean the board.
To change back into her clothes.

The young woman then went about putting the tables and chairs back to where they were suppose to be. It took her a long while, but eventually she got it done. As she did so, she did her best to repeat the steps that out loud in hopes of finally committing the steps to memory. Finally when she walked over and erased the board before she began changing in to her old clothes. Miss Matsumoto, where in the tower is your suite located?

Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:01 am

The woman's clarification was still rather vague. It was of no real importance anyway of what outfits the student wears on her personal time. Ishtar quickly complied with her orders and once more used the board to help her remember what she was doing. Part of the problem with the list was it did not include why she was doing all this in the first place. It would be troublesome to constantly write the reasons as well. Hopefully, Ishtar would gradually develop that into her memory as she continued to remind herself of the actions themselves.

Vera took the clothes back that were used and put them in her bag. It was bothersome having to change plans so suddenly but it would be no use to use these outfits and toys to correct this student if it does nothing for the woman's memory. No, this will require a bit more of a personal touch. That is assuming the student even gets that far. Once she put her things away, she waited for the room to be returned to its original state. It was then Ishtar began to clean the board and asked her question. The Head Girl provided the floor and suite number before adding, "If you forget where I reside, you can ask someone at the front desk in the lobby just inside the entrance. Till then, Miss Rocha."

The silver haired woman took her leave. With the board being cleaned, there was nothing else to be concerned about as far as that room was concerned. Vera returned to her suite up in the tower, setting her bag down and heading straight for her desk to continue what work she had. She typed up reports as well as made notes on Miss Rocha and her current memory issues. There was little she could do now but wait and see if Ishtar had the drive to follow through with this. Something tells her that this particular student was going to take some work.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:43 am

Ishtar dressed up in her swimsuit and headed back to her room. As she did so she repeated the steps that was in the board, doing her best to remember what she was doing most of the day, instead of being at the beach or in class for the day. Soon the young woman found herself in her dorm room once more where she started the day. Instantly the blue haired student pulled out her notebook and wrote the steps down as quickly as possible as so not forget them.

After a short moment, the young woman changed into her school uniform and proceeded to go down the steps. As she was in her dorm room she realized that she completed some of the steps and checked them off. Ishtar realized that she had to see a Head Girl, for a reason she did know of. The young woman sighed, as it was probably not for a good reason but something she screwed up. Soon the student was off to see the Head Girl, Vera Matsumoto. And after some help with directions, the young woman found herself standing outside the suite of the silver haired woman.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Vera had not been keeping track of the time when she finally heard the knock at the door. She would have been pleased if the woman made it to her suite within the day. Ishtar had managed to get that far at least though that was only the beginning and there was much more work to be done. "Come in," she invited the blue haired woman into her home and office. Unless something was lost in the paperwork, she knew that this was Ishtar's first time up in this tower and inside a Head Girl's suite. The place was extremely well kept and spacious with a balcony overlooking the island beaches.

The silver haired woman did not say anything as the student entered. She made note that Ishtar did arrive in her uniform and with notebook in hand. So far, things were going well enough. The question was if the woman had managed to remember the other thing she requested of the young woman. Once that was found out, she would be able to continue. For now, she simply waited for the woman to approach her desk, her fingers clattering away at the keyboard.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Ishtar looked around in amazement at the Head Girl's suite. It was far bigger than any dorm room she had ever seen around the campus. She was just amazed by the view of the island's beaches from here. It was simply absolutely beautiful, the most amazing view that she had scene of the island.

Still Ishtar knew she was invited up here by a Head Girl and judging by her notebook it was because she got in trouble for something. The young woman moved to where the silver haired woman could see her while typing at the desk. She bowed deeply, Hello Miss Matsumoto, I am here as you requested. Ishtar continued to keep her bow low until she was acknowledged by the Head Girl. She hoped she was not too angry with her. Meanwhile the young woman concentrated on what she did wrong, but all she could come with was vague memories of forgetting what day it was.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:06 pm

Once the feeling of awe passed, the blue haired woman approached the Head Girl's desk and greeted her. Remembering Vera's name was the last thing on her list so there was no need to delay things any further. "Seems you managed to remember that much," she replied, finally looking over at Ishtar, "Have a seat, Miss Rocha. I see you have your notebook with you. I cannot ask you to show it to me as it may have personal information that I am not allowed to look at." Though she did know much about this student already, perhaps even more than student knew herself. "Has anyone ever looked in your notebook before or written in it? I suppose I am moving too quickly. Do you remember why you were called here or even the events that led to us meeting in this room, Miss Rocha?"

She would wait for the woman's answer before reiterating the matter at hand. "You forgot what day it was and missed numerous classes. You also went to the library dressed indecently and not in uniform. Your record shows that you have missed many classes throughout your time here and it is beginning to harm your grade and attendance. You wanted helped and so you agreed to come up to my office while accomplishing a few tasks. Those tasks were completed but the reason for doing them was lost to you. This is certainly a serious issue, Miss Rocha. Not just for your grade and continued education here but for your safety and well being."

"When you do not have your notebook with you or if you had forgotten to write something down, what do you do when someone reminds you to do something you have forgotten?" Vera asked.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next