View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Thought I made it (Minerva) 

Post Re: Thought I made it (Minerva)
Slimer stared down at her heavenly body as his hands grasped her slender shoulders. His eyesand one hand began taking in her lovely form, trailing down from the nape of her green goo covered short red hair, slipping aoftly down her delicate neck and toned back. It continued down over her slim waist, tracing down to her round butt, and continuing down to her shapely back of her thigh, while the other kept gripping her shoulder. The hand help slide her lovely agent figure across the table as his cock remained buried in her tight back door.

Minerva your body is truely glorious, and your lovely tight ass is truely the only match for your amazing flower. Lets see if it grips as tightly in your throes of passion... he compliments her as he seek to bring her to release again, and more challenging feat since he was using only the pleasure nerves from the anal sex to do so, but he had the slime's properties working on his side.

In and out he fucked the beautiful agent between her lovely cheeks straight up her ass. Picking up the pace his balls continue to slap against her lovely lips, seeking to bring her to another orgasm, but one of a different intensity.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Minerva could feel his hands grab her by the shoulder. She could feel his touch as his hand seemed to explore her body as if it was examining a work of art. The young woman could feel her body being lifted further up on the table until the demon had her in the position that would be suited him. He continued to thrust into the poor agent as she lay helpless on the table. The agent could only moan as she heard him complement her body as he continued to test her limits. The young woman could feel the pleasure start to build in her.

Still the woman struggled to tell herself it was an act, as if pretending to fake it somehow made it easier to deal with. Still the young woman could feel herself falling to her own lust. Ahhhh....p-please ...take me ...uhhhh....take me all the way...

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:02 am

I love to hear you beg Minerva, especially when it comes to fucking your lovely tight rear... slimer says between groans. His hands grip her lovely cheeks as her plows deeply into her backside. Hips moving faster, his cock explores her bowels knowing that anal stimulation can take longer to bring these human women to orgasm but when done right they can cum as hard if not harder than through their lovely sex.

Her passage is extremely tight as his cock works its way rapidly deep inside and then reversing to pull back until just his tip is squeezed tightly by her ring. Even relaxed and lubricated, her butt is a tight fit and he enjoys every moment of her pretending to enjoy her anal raping. He knows eventually between the slime heightened senses and relaxation properties that her pleasure is in fact building and he won't give her further stimulation until she reaches a powerful anal orgasm.

Tell me how much you need a release and we can work on getting you their faster, Slimer taunts the helpless girl knowing she would rather be anywhere else in the universe than trapped by the horny demon right now...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:57 pm

Minerva moans grew louder as she felt his hands grip her rear cheeks a bit tighter so he could push deeper into the rear. The young woman could feel the thrusts getting faster and faster, the young woman could only gasp and moan as he felt fill her inside. She did not feel any the of that pleasure building inside her due to slime repression of her nerves initially. The poor redhead could feel eeach thrust pushing deep inside her filling her rear completely before rapidly over and over again.

The young agent could hear the demon taunt her about asking how much she needed the climax. The lady knew she had to play along for the safety of the girl that was watching them and sliently hated the demon. Still she could act, or at least she hoped it was mostly an act. Please, f-faster....ahhh....I-I n-need it ....ohhhh...I need it b-badd.....uuhhhh....P-please, g-give it to m-me.!!

Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:14 pm

Slimer heard her beg, listening to her thoughts even she wasn't sure if she was just putting on a good show for the sake of the two ex-students, or if her building need was approaching release. Either way Slimer enjoyed raping the poor ADD agents rear as she begged for more, the slime leaving her muscles like jello while her nerves were enhanced heavily. Every inch felt long and drawn out as he fucked her up her tight ass. His hands gripped her slippery shoulder and one sought the top of her slick goopy hair. He grabbed a hanful of her pink-red hair and pulled her head back arching her back slightly as he began slamming faster and faster into her perfect little butt.

Ahh, you are so wonderfully tight Minerva...just like your sister, but don't worry. Your good behavior has almost won ...your safety and freedom along with these two girls... he says his hips a blur as the slapping sounds against her increase in temp. He slips almost all the way out and as deep as possible with each and every speedy thrust, her pain gone and replaced with the unusual sensations of pleasure, many of the same nerves used in regular sex being stimulated, while some new ones deliver other pleasure.

Poor Alicia against the wall can only watch as her fresh sliming had left her almost completely immobile till now and her need builds anew, as she can only remember her recent release from the two fucking before her eyes as she watches the agent working to secure her freedom.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:22 pm

Minerva could feel the pleasure inside her rapidly as she he continued to thrust into her. The poor agent could feel his entire length of his member as pushed deep inside and then pull backout. The young woman felt one hand let go of its tight grip and it gripped part of her red hair. The beautiful redhead could feel the demon pull her hair, forcing her head back. Her nubile body arched back a bit as Slimer began to increase the tempo of his thrusts.

As he taunted her with how much she was like her sister, the young woman opened mouth to complain but all that came out was a loud moan as she felt felt his thrusts increase with in speed once more. Each thrust his member almost pulled out completely only to immediately filler her completely. Her body had completely surrendered to the chemicals and his thrusts and with the promise of her almost winning the freedom of her and the ex-students, her willpower was rapidly fading. It would not take too much more for to be driven to a powerful orgasm.

Even the blonde ex-student sensed, Minerva's needs, as she moaned out of sympathy as she could feel her need to be touched grew and grew.

Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:55 pm

Slimer felt his cock throbbing inside her warm tight rear as her tight hole gripped him on every slide out and squeezed barely accepting every move in. Sometimes when things went wrong you had to make the best of them, and you never know what you might find. Right now he found his pleasant bliss fucking Minerva towards another forced orgasm. He began alternating shallow and deep thrusts inside her perfect butt holding back his own release.

As he listened to her rhytmic moaning he noticed another moans filling his ears as the blond began to stir, regaining control over her body a few muscles at a time as she sat a little straighter against the wall of the ship. With devious smile Slimer leans forward to where his head is just behind hers, his hand gripping her short red hair, and between thrusts he begins nibbling on Minerva's ear lobe. I want you to cum hard for me, tell me how much you need it and if you convince me of your sincerity, I will force Alicia to use her lovely tongue on you again. You would like that wouldn't you, my horny little agent?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:12 pm

Minerva gasped and moaned as she felt the demon begin to alternate the depths of his thrusts. Each new sensation kept driving the poor agent closer and closer to her release. The poor redhead moans were getting louder and more desperate but her moans were not the only ones that were getting louder. Alicia moans were starting to get louder as she slowly was gaining control of her body, already she could sit up. It would be long before she could move.

Slimer then gripped the redhead by her her beautiful short hair, and leaned forward and asked her how much she wanted it and as if she was sincere enough she would get Alicia to lick her again as a reward. The agent didn't want the poor ex-student but the rest of her comments were no longer an act. P-please...ahhhh....take me.....ohhh....I neeed it, I neeed it ba...ahhhh....need it bad. uhhhh...uhhhh...I want you all....to....ahhh.....I want just you....ohhh.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:18 pm

Slimer continued sliding deeply and then shallowly inside the tight agent's backdoor, the muscle relaxant seemed to be slowly wearing off on the agent as well. His grunts punctuated each thrust that buried his cock fully between her firm round cheeks, as her muscles began gripping him tightly. Hearing her thoughs they coincided with her words as she was losing herself to the pleasure building from being fucked up her ass. His hands in her short hair pulls slightly with each thrust as he returns to nibbling on her ear lobe and his other hand slides from her shapely shoulder, down to her jutting chest, and begin squeezing her erected nipple gently and caressing her orb as his hips move faster and faster in an attempt to bring her over the edge.

Then you shall have just me. Cum for me...and I will fill you...completely in everyway you...desire. Simply ask what..you desire and it shall be. Slimer grunts out into her ear between thrusts as he leans over her slim form.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:46 am

Minerva could feel her body slowly regaining control even as her willpower was fading. His thrusts became harder as he still alternated between deep and shallow thrusts. She let out a loud gasp as he pulled her by her hair further back so he could nibble on her ear. The other hand moved downed her nubile frame until it reached her chest, there he squeezed her orb as and began to tease her nipple. The young woman could feel the pleasure well up inside of her as she was soon on the edge of release once more. Ahhh....my f-flower...uhhhh....fill my f-flo....ohhhhh....my flower....fill it completly...I'm so close....so close....

Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:21 pm

Her tight muscle ring squeezes the tip of his cock as it remains buried before dipping back snugly and stretching her backside open as he hears her request to take her lovely pussy as well. He continues his shallow and deep alternating thrusts, while moving a tentacle between her spread legs. Nibbling her ear, he begins stroking the penis shaped tip over her lower fold ls in rhythym to the plundering member in her rear and whispers, You need it buried inside...your lovely flower...do you? You need your insides...fucked hard...and fast?

Before returning to nibbling her ear, his kisses her neck tongue trailing over her sweet skin. Without warning, as he pulls out on a shallow thrust out of her ass and he buries the teasing tentacle deeply in one smooth motion into her moist flower pulling her head back by her gooey hair, and burying himself to the hilt in her star opening yet again.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:18 am

Minerva could feel his thrust continue to alternate from the shallow thrusts to deep hard ones, before she feels a new penis like tip begin to begin to press against her delicate flower. She gasped as her body froze in anticipation. Y-yes...uhhh...ohhh...t-take me hard....and fast. The red headed agent knew her willpower could no longer hold out against the demons efforts.

Slimer returned to nibbling on her ear, content to drive the poor agent insane with anticipation. However, suddenly her head was pulled backwards but her hair as the tentacle thrusted deep into her flower. A loud cry of shock and lust escaped from Minerva's lungs. Now she willpower had completely faded and she was the demon's to do whatever he wanted to. All the young woman could do was gasp and moan with every thrust that went into her nubile frame.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:29 am

Slimer sends out the remaining three tentacles which secure her arms and wrap around her waist. With a massive pull, the agent is lifted up, arms over her head as her back straightens and she is hoisted into the air in front of the demon, only the cock buried in her rear and the tentacle filling her sex remain. He begins using the strong coils to lift and drop her on the dual penetrating members as he standa behind her. His hands reach around finding her bouncing, overstimulated globes and begin exploring them with his rough touches.

Time to fuck you for all your worth, we should be arriving shortly... the demon says to the rapidly moaning girls as the cock and tendril piston hard and fast into her two orafices. Every moment inside her velvetly tight openings is sher bliss as she bounces taking the exploration of her body deeply. Its a shame I don't keep personal slaves and live for the hunt, because you are one of the sweetest morsels I've bedded in a long time... the dual pistoning members driving hard and fast into her two abused openings.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:51 pm

Minerva let out a shout of surprise as the tentacles wrapped around her arms and her waist. Her arm muscles still weak she felt them being pulled over head, not she was really resisting. Suddenly she felt her back straightened as she lifted in the air as she suddenly found herself pulled off the table into the air. The young woman struggled to look behind her, she could only see the grin of the demon just before the tentacles pulled her back and down on the twin pistons into her body. She let out a loud shout of passion. The tentacles pulled her up and down again giving her waves of pleasure.

A pair of hands grabbed her bouncing orbs and begin to roughly massage them. The poor redhead continue to let shouts of bliss as her tone got louder and louder and faster until....AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! The agent let out a cry that filled the room as she was completely overwhelmed by the pure bliss of ecstasy.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:24 am

The agent's body being lifted and dropped on his dual penetrating members quickly pushed his close the the edge as well. His hands needily grabbing at her orbs as the bounced up and down to her force movements. He skin soft and velvety while her erect nipples presses into his palms. She was truely a delight, and it was then that her moistened sex and tight as squeezed him tightly as Minerva's release came rushing at him. The pleasure of it as was too much as her body's hole milked him for all it was worth. He dropped her hard one last time on the dual members, and began throbbing as he finally released his seed inside of her tight confines.

High powered squirt after squirt began filling her bowels with huge loads. Her delicate abused flower was given the same deluge, as the tentacle rested at her cervix squirming while his white seed flooded into her. After 20 seconds the sprays finally ended leaving a trickle to drip out around his finally softening member. That was amazing Minerva, but I am a demon of my word, you have secured your freedom and safety and also that of the two ex-students.

He releases her arms and picks her up by the waist, his two members slowly pulling out of her stretched orafices and seated her on the table. When you've recovered enough see to the final preparations so I can take my leave of you in peace...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next