View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 The Kitten and the Wolf (For Kirsty) 

Post Re: The Kitten and the Wolf (For Kirsty)
He chuckled as he heard her purr and wiggle her hips, which made the sensations on his cock to be rather exquisite. He continued to pound into her, and saw her smile and blush and he said. "If I didn't know any better... I'd think that you know what I am thinking girl. But if you are... well, I mean what I thought. I'd think that when this is over, you can come and live with me if you want to."

The iguanid let out a loud hiss of pleasure as it felt the female below him cum hard, and went limp below it, which triggered it to pound into her hard a few times before letting out a loud triumphant hiss as its cock spasmed, and hot seed spurted from its cock as it filled her womb with it. He stayed that way for sometime, before pulling out, letting some of its seed to splash against her back before it left, leaving Kirsty to lie on the ground, its cum seeping out from her snatch.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:54 pm
Profile YIM

The Catgirl smiled and purred more before nodding as she liked that idea her pussy gently wettening up more on his cock letting it go deeper as she purred and continued the rubbing of her hips against his as she made sure that cock was fully hilted in her tight welcoming pussy as she purred still.

Kirsty groaned as she was finally released and laid on the ground the Iguanid's cum slowly spewing out of her pussy as she tried to slowly move to a sitting position against a nearby tree...

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:13 pm
Profile YIM

Fenricks smiled as he saw her nod and purred, spurring him on as he continued her ministrations on her body while continuing to slip his cock in and out of her, loving the way she felt as she clenched around his cock like that.

Kirsty didn't know it, but the tree that she was about to lean on was actually inhabited by a native tree spirit, similar to a dryad. It was intrigued by the smell of arousal and male cum, and it appeared before her, taking the appearance of a naked beautiful woman with light green skin and emerald tresses. It smiled gently at her, as it emitted a soft aura of peace around of her, cradling the agent against her breast, urging her to suck on it as it began swelling... and a sweet smelling liquid was seen dribbling from her nipple.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:32 pm
Profile YIM

The Catgirl smiled and continued rubbing her hips and butt against him bucking against his thrusts so her pussy clamped on his cock sucking on it deeply while she purred more in pleasure...

Kirsty sighed before she felt herself being cradled and a peaceful aura was around her, opening her eyes to see a beautiful woman offering a breast for her, the Agent softly latched onto the nipple and suckled on it softly wrapping her arms around the neck of the Dryad.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:36 pm
Profile YIM

The dryad smiled as it let out a soft sigh of pleasure as the agent drank from her nipple, and she stroked the woman's hair gently, while her other hand went between the agent's thighs, slipping a finger into her pussy, letting it stay as her skin began absorbing the woman's juices and the lizardman's cum into her.

Fenricks grinned as he thrust his cock harder and faster into the catgirl, loving the feel of her rubbing against him, and he continued to rub her tail and breast, hoping to drive her wild in pleasure.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:49 pm
Profile YIM

Kirsty softly moaned as she suckled on the breast drinking the liquid coming out of the Dryad's nipple softly while her legs gently crossed as she felt those fingers draining the fluids out of her pussy her arousal and the iguanid cum inside her pussy as she moaned.

The Catgirl nya'd cutely as she began reaching her orgasm as more liquid dribbled out around his cock and onto both there legs as she was reaching her orgasm very soon.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:52 pm
Profile YIM

The dryad smiled serenely at her as the young agent drank from her breast, as she slowly extracted the combined juices from the agent's pussy child. Kirsty then could hear a soft, gentle voice inside her mind. Yes, child... drink deeply. Do not worry... I am not here to harm you, I am merely here to provide you with the nourishment to recover after your ordeal.

Fenricks just smiled as he heard the catgirl let out mewls of pleasure, and he could feel that she was about to cum... and from what he felt that he himself wasn't too far off either. He then said softly. "Yes girl... let go... cum hard for me will you? I will join you soon as well."

Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:02 am
Profile YIM

Kirsty softly moaned as she suckled deeper onto the nipple moving her hands to squeeze and rub the orb she suckled on to milk more out of the dryad who was caring for her after her double rape by the vines and Iguanid.

The Catgirl moaned before meowing in ectasy as she orgasmed a huge gush of fluids actually pushed against his cock as the Catgirl shuddered in pleasure.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:11 am
Profile YIM

Fenricks groaned as the catgirl suddenly let out a loud meow of pleasure, and her pussy clamped onto his cock hard as she came, and he soon was swept along as he buried his cock deep into her, his knot swelling as it locked them in place before he came hard, shooting his hot seed deep into her waiting womb.

The dryad was slightly surprised at the young agent's gesture, and then smiled as she let out a soft sigh of pleasure as the agent drank deeper from her, and she continued to absorb the last of the combined cum and juices before withdrawing her finger from the agent's pussy.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:19 am
Profile YIM

Kirsty cooed softly as she suckled on the nipple in her lips massaging the breast she suckled from, while her pussy was soon empty of her fluids from the fucking as she enjoyed the liquid the Dryad fed her.

The Catgirl meowed before gently laying her head on the ground raising her hips a little bit as she seemed to be relaxing now from the fucking.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:29 am
Profile YIM

Fenricks smiled at the catgirl as she relaxed after the fucking, and then waited until his knot deflated and then he said. "That was fun girl... Do you want to rest,or are you up for another round?"
Meanwhile the dryad just smiled as the young woman drank from her breasts. She gently stroked her hair and Kirsty could hear the dryad's voice again in her mind.
You are an interesting person,child. Tell me,what are you doing in a place like this?

Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:54 am
Profile YIM

The Catgirl yawned and after sliding off the cock she curled up on the ground and went to sleep right there making soft nya's when she should snore as she kept sleeping.

Kirsty softly released her lips from the nipple looking up at the Dryad softly and sighed, "I was brought here to check up on some nearby ruins...it was reported that some strange individuals where entering it, possible pirates," She whispered looking at the Dryad.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:25 am
Profile YIM

Fenricks blinked for a moment, and then chuckled in amusement before he spoke into his watch. "Sselstria, please prepare Room 9 in deck six. I do believe that we have an additional guest that is going to stay with us."
There was an amused reply of 'Of course my lord' before the cat girl disappeared in a small pillar of light.
He then donned his armor and then used the path that he took earlier to return to his ship.
The dryad looked thoughtful and shook her head.
Well dear, the only things that roam those ruins are the native lizardfolk and cat girls. Though i did spot a strange wolf man wearing armor passing by my tree an hour ago towards the village ruins. Is he this 'pirate' you are talking about dear?
The dryad asked the girl,though she couldn't help but think that the wolf man looked quite familiar to her.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:51 am
Profile YIM

The Catgirl continued sleeping even when teleported to her new room softly purring and meowing as she did.

Kirsty nodded softly as she stayed in the Dryad's arms softly as she felt so serene and calm, "Possibly, I would have to find him first to see, I was only told to check out the ruins and report back of any signs of pirates," Kirsty said.

Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:30 pm
Profile YIM

I see...The dryad smiled as she heard the woman speak.Well then, you should get going, I suppose... the ruins are only a short distance from here... though I think you should not look far for that wolf man... my sisters tell me that he is only a short distance from where we are right now.

Fenricks was walking on the path as he passed by a grove of trees, and stopped suddenly when his ears picked up the sound of female voices. He was intrigued... as he recalled there were no one from the settlement that got left behind, and the only females that he knew that could speak were the Dryads from Seturus III, the place he was in right now. Wondering if he had stumbled onto another dryad colony, he entered the grove of trees towards the sounds... and he emerged from the clearing, only to dodge swiftly from a laser bolt that was shot at his direction.

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:38 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next