View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next
 First day... (open) 

Krystal smiled lightly, the girl from the hall seaming to dissapear, as she looked to Madison. "Heh... Madison, you're always trying to get me to go back to your room, aren't you?" A big grin spread across Krystal's face as she flipped her long hair over her shoulder. She looked to Emily sitting on the futon, and smiled lightly.

"What about you, Em? Thirsty?"

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:33 pm
Profile YIM

"Yeah! I'll have whatever's cheap and cold!"

She smiled at Krystal. Emily was enjoying this little party. It was a lot more fun than any of the other things she usually did.

I love being cute!

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:37 pm
Profile YIM

Krystal chuckled lightly, "Well, I'm cheap, but rarely am I cold. " She grinned lightly, looking to Madison, and motioning for her to lead the way.

"Shall we steal a few drinks from your room, or stop by the vending machine? I have a sack of quarters left over from when I was home and had to wash my clothes."

Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:26 pm
Profile YIM

"Well...the vending machines don't take money. We just slide in our student ID cards and the drink's paid for." I said.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:16 am
Profile WWW

Emily rocked from side to side on the couch. Did she do it just to be cute? Maybe...

I love being cute!

Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:27 pm
Profile YIM

Krystal blushed lightly, and looked between her new friends, " Umm... I don't have mine yet. I'm supposed to go get mine tomorrow. "

She slid back on the couch, sighing heavilly. It looked like no drinks for her.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:56 pm
Profile YIM

"I'll get them then. Anything in perticular you want?" I asked, heading to the door.

Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:03 pm
Profile WWW

Krystal smiled lightly," Umm, sprite? if they have coke-products. If they have pepsi products, pepsi. if there's both, Sprite."

Krystal looked over to Emily, and gave her a playful shove over on the futon, for being too cute.

Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:42 pm
Profile YIM

Emily made an 'oof' sound as she landed on her side. She looked at Krystal with the sort of smile you make whn you're trying not to smile.

"Heeeey! What was that for?"

I love being cute!

Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:46 pm
Profile YIM

Krystal smiled, as she pushed Emily's shoulder again. "Stop being so cute! It's not fair to the rest of us!" Krystal was trying not to laugh as she said this, teasing Emily.

Last edited by Krystal Prysim on Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:09 am
Profile YIM

"Nothing for you then Emily?" I asked, about to head out.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:16 am
Profile WWW

Emily reached up and poked Krystal's cheek while turning to face Madison.

"I'll have whatever's cheap and cold!"

I love being cute!

Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:28 pm
Profile YIM

I gave a quick nod and slipped out, headed on down to where the vending machines were at. Once there I picked up a pair of Sprites and a Dr Pepper, then walked back, carrying the three sodas. Once I got back to the door, I carefully knocked with my foot.

Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:22 pm
Profile WWW

Krystal made a sudden move, kissing Emily lightly, then lept to the door, opening it for Madison, grinning broadly. Seeing the sodas in her arms, she quickly took the sprites, and handed on to Emily, grinning even more.

" Wow, thank you Madison. And here ya go Emily. So, what do you girls want to do now?" Krystal sat down next to Emily opening her drink, and taking a sip of it slowly.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:11 am
Profile YIM

Emily took it, blushing brightly as she stared at the can. Well, she was definately being seduced. Part of Emily's mind began getting exited, but on the outside she was just an embarrased girl with a cold drink.

I love being cute!

Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:27 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next