View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Ruins of Trouble (for Minerva) 

Post Re: Ruins of Trouble (for Minerva)
The tentacles restraining and pleasuring Minerva intensified their efforts, as they could tell by the vibrations her body was making that she was about to reach her peak, which would trigger the release of a seminal like fluid into her by the tentacles once she climaxed, which would later make her receptive to the mating that was going to take place later.

"How interesting..." Fenricks said as he thrust harder into Sselstria. "You must have been a rather advanced society, I suppose... though I really wondered why all that is left here are you and these tests... you must speak of this to me when you are aboard ship. For now... enjoy the ride, my sweet little acolyte." He then caressed her sides, as he began thrusting wilder and harder into her pussy.

Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:19 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva could feel that the tentacles thrust faster and faster inside her, soon it had become to much for the redhead. Her head pointed upward as she was thrown over into absolute bliss. Little did the young agent know that the tentacles began to pump a special fluid into her through the height of climax to keep her aroused for later.

"I-I...ahhhh...." the acolyte attempted to speak but she was cut off by the wild thrusts of Fenricks into her nubile body. Sseletris began to gasp and moan wildly in reaction as she driven closer and closer to the edge. Soon it became too much for her, and she let out a loud shout as she was driven over the edge into ecstasy.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:26 am

The tentacles, sensing that its job was done gently placed her onto the main altar, where it thrummed with contact with the agen't sexual juices. The altar's magic slowly began its work on the agent, temporarily increasing her lust as well affecting her mind temporarily to accept the mating that is to take place soon.

Fenricks grinned as he thrust harder and wilder into Sselstria, until he too reached his peak which resulted him in shooting his seed into her once again. He then gently helped the acolyte get off him before saying. "You may rest for a while, Sselstria... clean my cock before we proceed with the final part of your ritual."

Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:45 am
Profile YIM

As Minerva slowly came down from her climax, the young woman could feel the tentacles lift her into the air. The tentacles proceed to carry the helpless redhead over to the main altar where they gently put her on the ground. The tentacles retreated as the altar itself began to hum. The poor agent didn't know what was going on but she could feel her arousal began to build again.

The acolyte took a moment to catch her breath after being in so much. Sselstria then did as her master asked as she leaned down to clean his member with her lips.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:39 pm

The magic of the altar began to work on the agent, building her lust more and more all the while invading her mind subtly, planting images inside it as she could see herself being taken by a strong armored wolf man, while she is pleasuring a blue skinned female with her mouth.

Fenricks waited until Sselstria had finished cleaning him before he said. "Rise to your feet, Sselstria... come with me towards the centre of this temple. It's time I finish this ritual of yours."
He then rose to his feet and waited for her as the door leading to the centre of the temple opened and he walked towards it, with his slave-mate behind him.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:22 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva gasped as she could feel the lust building inside her, she could only writhe on the altar as she struggled with the head that was building inside her body. She could only hope that someone would help her relieve the sexual frustration that she found herself in.

Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:45 am

Fenricks and Sselstria entered the central altar chamber and he was surprised to see a naked human woman writhing in lust in the middle of the altar. He looked to Sselstria, who just nodded and he sighed before he walked up the steps to the altar and stepped in front of the young red haired woman and said.

"Well, it seems that you are in a fix, lady.... anything I can do to help?" His cock was still half erect at this time, and the agent could see it clearly, and it was practically begging to be sucked on.

Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:21 am
Profile YIM

Minerva gasped and moaned as she writhed, helpless to satisfy the lust that was burning in her. She was soon joined by a wolfman that appeared to be at around six feet tall. His fur was thick with grey fur with some silver streak highlights. Normally she would only admired the creature coat from the far, through the lens of a sniper scope if necessary. But now after what the altar has done to her, Please, take me. Take me now. I beg you!!!

Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Fenricks just grinned and said. "Well, if a lady asks so nicely, how can I refuse? I need you to get on all fours lady... and while I solve your problem, I need you to take care of a friend of mine. I want you to pleasure her with your mouth as I do you alright?"

He nodded to Sselstria, who blushed slightly but nodded as she laid down on her back in front of Minerva, spreading her legs so that her pussy can be seen. Fenricks then gently gripped the agent's hips and slowly inserted his cock into her wet pussy, and started rocking his hips gently into her.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:46 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva slowly rolled over to her front at the request of the alien wolf. The poor read head soon moved up on all fours as she body tensed up in anticipation. She could only look down as the acolyte laid down in front of her, the young alien blushed as she spread her legs open so that the young agent could see it. It was then that Minerva's head pointed upwards as she let out a loud moan as she felt Fenrick's member push deep into her awaiting flower, the young woman's moan filled the room. Slowly as the moan died out her head began to dip down as she looked at the acolyte in her magically induced lust.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:35 am

Fenricks continued to thrust into the agent's pussy, thrusting harder and deeper into her slightly as he said softly. "Go on girl, pleasure my companion there with your mouth as I take care of your problem, alright?"

Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:14 am
Profile YIM

Minerva head dipped lower as the her head and breasts bobbed back and forth with each thrust. Slowly she looked at the acolyte that was underneath her and she moved slightly so she could support herself as she lowered her body on to the alien's legs. It was then that the young woman began to wash the delicate flower's petals of the acolyte.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:20 pm

Sselstria moaned softly as she could feel the young red headed woman's lips brushing against her petals. She wasn't a stranger to being pleasured by a woman before... since all young female acolytes do that from time to time.

Fenricks smiled at the sight, as he thrust harder and deeper into the red headed woman, his paw gripping her hips, and also he used one other paw to caress her breasts gently.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:57 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva lowed her body further down until her chest was now being supported by one of her arms and one of the acolyte's legs she continue to pleasure the young acolyte with her tongue. Soon the redhead free hand moved up and began to rub Sselstria's special pearl just above the flower.

Meanwhile Ishtar could feel the Lupino's paws getting into the action as one began to rub one of her breasts, the other left to jiggle with every thrust of Fenricks. The thrusts were getting faster and harder as the lovely redhead could feel the pleasure build inside her once more.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:09 am

Sselstria moaned even louder now, as she could feel the red headed woman pleasuring her clit with one hand, while continuing to pleasure her flower with her tongue, licking against it so skilfully that she felt the tell tale signs of her release approaching soon.

Fenricks grinned as he thrusted into the red headed woman's pussy, loving the way she was trying to please him and Sselstria at the same time. He continued to caress and fondle her breasts, rubbing his paw against her nipple as he started to thrust harder and faster into her.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:16 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next