View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 The Kitten and the Wolf (For Kirsty) 

Post Re: The Kitten and the Wolf (For Kirsty)
"I see...well what should I do...?" Kirsty wondered softly as she looked at the Dryad, almost feeling a little lazy from the aura of calmness this plant woman gave off as she smiled softly.

Suddenly she heard noises and pulling out her laser pistol shot at the direction seeing a figure jump out of sight as she kept herself infront of the Dryad with narrowed eyes,

"Alright Pirate, come out right now!" She said.

Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:37 pm
Profile YIM

Fenricks growled as he drew his pistol and pointed it at the agent, and spotting the Dryad, his expression softened for a moment, as if seeing a familiar figure... and the Dryad too was smiling as she saw who the wolf man was.

He then focused on the agent and said crossly. "Who are you calling a pirate, ADD bitch!? Can't a wolf get some peace around here? And what makes YOU think I am a pirate? I might be a mercenary and jack of all trades... though I do admit I DID used to be a pirate before I left that profession years ago."

Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:48 pm
Profile YIM

Kirsty narrowed her eyes at those words and lowered her gun just a little but kept it ready incase of any aggression.

"Your not a pirate? A Mercenary...who are you? Identify yourself?" She asked in a calm tone, at least showing she was being calm about it and she at least giving him a benefit of the doubt unlike some agents.

Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:57 pm
Profile YIM

"My name is Fenricks if you must know..." He said as he lowered his gun just a little, as he watched the agent lower hers. She was calmer and less trigger happy than most agents that the ADD had sent, but all the same, he preferred to be ready just in case she tries anything stupid.

"And isn't it polite for you the same? Or has the ADD trained you guys to shoot first and ask questions later? From what I have seen, that has always been the case." He said mockingly to her.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:10 am
Profile YIM

Kirsty blushed at that before clearing her throat, "Apologies...if you must know I am Agent Kirsty Heuchan," She said calmly before she slowly put her gun back on it's holster, as she was showing if it was noticable, that she was the drafted kind from the school as she looked at Fenricks with a careful stare, as she never moved her eyes off him.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:15 am
Profile YIM

Fenricks raised an eyebrow at the name and recognized it as the agent that Vespira had mentioned to him before. He noticed also her movements, and then chuckled. "You are a bit of a newbie aren't you? Either that or you are an old school type of agent, one that did not join the ADD out of their own free will. You were probably drafted into the Directorate, correct?"

Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:24 am
Profile YIM

Kirsty sighed and looked away, "You are correct...I was once part of that retched school and forced to work for the ADD after I was shipped out...I have nowhere else to go," She said calmly as she watched him carefully and looked at the Dryad to see if she was alright.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:44 am
Profile YIM

Fenricks looked thoughtfully at her and then said. "Well, if the school that you mean is Shokushu then yes, I do understand what you mean. Many of the slave girls that pass through this galaxy came from that school... and I must say that you look wonderful, agent Kirsty Heuchan... or should I say... 'Kitty'?" He waited for her reaction as he spoke her slave name out loud.

The Dryad just smiled as she watched the interaction with the young woman that shielded her and the wolf man that she knew. Oh yes, this was the wolf man that had rescued her cousin from being enslaved, and as a result her cousin went with him.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:53 am
Profile YIM

"Kitty....." Kirsty started to say when the words got a reaction as she went rigid for a split second her eyes gaining a slight lustful look to them as she gulped a little, "H-how do you know that nickname...." She whispered out in a more subby manner, her alter-ego hand crafted by Vespira had come out, Kitty, Vespira's sleeper Agent/slut in the ADD as she looked at Fenricks confused but also submissive.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:59 am
Profile YIM

"How do I know that name you may ask? Why from the source of course." He said to her with a grin. "Your mistress Vespira. I am her business partner/messenger of sorts I guess."
He then approached her and smiled to the Dryad. "It has been a long time, hasn't it Neya? Selia sends her regards."
The dryad giggled and nodded.
That it has, my lord. And please send my regards to Selia as well, and tell her to come and visit sometime.
Fenricks nodded and grinned. "I'll be sure to do that."

Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:12 am
Profile YIM

"M-mistress Vespira gave you my slave name...I understand," Kitty said softly as she bowed her head slightly looking so submissive and cute that all she was missing was ears and a tail and she could be considered a Kitty as she smiled.

"H-how can I help you Sir?" Kitty asked softly wondering how this man that her mistress knew was like.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:47 am
Profile YIM

Fenricks just chuckled as he looked at the Neya and said. "You know Neya, it is amusing is it not? To think that I met two kittens in the same day, one real one... and one who is almost acting like one."

The dryad giggled softly and said. Indeed, my lord... I must say that I did not expect her to behave this way, but when she was in my arms earlier, she does resemble one for a while.

Fenricks just smiled and then looked at Kirsty and said. "Come to me, kitten... and I might work for your mistress, but I am slightly different from her. Oh, and the dryad that healed and comforted you is Neya... her cousin lives with me on my ship. And it seems that Neya is a bit taken with you, aren't you Neya?"

The Dryad giggled and nodded. Indeed... she is quite a sweet girl. That and I can see that she needs a bit of comforting after being assaulted by the local lizardfolk. Thankfully it isn't one of the Komodid, if not it would keep 'mating' with her until she is unconscious before it would let her go.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:30 am
Profile YIM

Kitty timidly approached Fenricks keeping her head down in a submissive fashion, she had been taught well by Vespira as she blushed at the words about her twiddling her thumbs softly as she was closer to Fenricks,

"I-is there anything else I can do for you Sir?" She asked softly.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:51 am
Profile YIM

Fenricks chuckled softly and shook his head and said. "Nothing for now, kitten... I am not going to ask for sexual favors of you just yet. I might be a mercenary and your mistress's business partner and occasional messenger for you when I am in the area, but right now I am just a playful wolf that wants to play with a cute kitten like you."

He grinned and said. "Why don't you come closer so that I can pet that cute head of yours eh, kitten?"

Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:48 pm
Profile YIM

Kitty blushed and nodded and got closer easily within arms reach before moving so she was almost right beside him and blushed glancing at Neya looking so timid and cute like a little kitten as she awaited Fenrick to pet her head as she softly cooed and purred almost too trying to act like her slave name.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:05 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next