View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 One day short (for Vera) 

Post Re: One day short (for Vera)
Ishtar took a moment to sit down as she was instructed by Vera. The head woman told her that she was not allowed to look at that the notebook and asked her if that anyone had looked in her notebook before. No, I do not think I have allowed anyone to look at my notebook before. Ishtar shook her head. I always have kept that information to myself. It was then that silver haired woman asked her if she remembered why she was here. Ishtar sighed and shook her head. I do not know why I am here except I must be in trouble for something I did, Miss Matsumoto.

It was then that the silver haired woman mentioned that had missed numerous classes and had showed up in the middle library indecently dressed. The young woman did not appeared to be shocked like it was the first time she had heard it, rather that it was dawning on her that what she did today that had gotten her in trouble. Almost like it was on the tip of her tongue and it took someone to trigger that memory. Ishtar bowed her head in shame when she realized what she had done. Vera asked her what she was did if she did not have her notebook.

I try to recite it to myself over and over again to attempt to commit it to memory. I figure if I repeat often enough it would stick.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:41 pm

At least her memory cleared up some after being reminded of the situation and the events that led to coming here. But her answer of what she would do if she were remnded of something that she had forgotten about or did not have in her notebook was something to worry about. "You are certainly a very vulnerable woman, Miss Rocha," Vera replied, "Think about your answer. If someone came to you and 'reminded' you of something, due to knowing about your memory issue you would end up taking that person at face value. Even worse, you may even forget that those people have taken advantage of you or even who they were or if you ever met them before."

To further drive in the point, she decided to test her theory. "When we spoke in the library and in the classroom, you understood how difficult your situation was. How others gave up on you. You told me you needed help and would do anything that would help your memory. You are here to explain just what that anything is. How important is it to you to be able to remember your day to day activities? This is something that will take a great deal of study and effort on my part to find means for you to remember things better. I will not tolerate my time being wasted if your memory means nothing to you. But from what you did in the classroom, assuming you remember any of it, I have no doubts in my mind that you already have something to offer and prove yourself of your commitment."

Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:38 pm

Ishtar listened to silver haired girl as she explained that she was a vulnerable person. That some who knew her memory loss issue or knew how little she actually wrote in her notebook could take advantage of her. They could attempt to remind her of something to that she never had done and make think that it actually happened. That would be able to take advantage of her.

It was then that the head girl told her that she was impressed with what she did in the classroom and told Vera that she would do anything to get her memory back. The poor blue haired girl drew a blank on what it was that she had done and that was so impressive. What was it that I did that impressed you so much that you decided to help me. I have notes in my notebook, but they do not mention anything that I would think was impressive in the classroom. The blue haired woman cocked her head a little. Or are you testing me?

Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:48 am

"I never said I was impressed. I simply said that you showed that you were willing to do anything while in that classroom," Vera replied, "You even stripped off your clothes before me and changed into a little maid attire. You then cleaned the classroom, even calling me Mistress to every question I asked of you. You were very obedient. A pity you do not even remember your behavior then. A student who deligently follows instructions is always of use in any occupation."

"But I suppose there is no point in mentioning it if you have forgotten it and chose not to write it down," the Head Girl continued, "My my, that would be devious indeed. With your method, you can just remember all the good things and forget the bad. Some people would love to have your condition if that were the case. I mean, why would write down that you did a strip tease for a Head Girl and begged for her help? This could be troublesome if we make an agreement and you conveniently forget it ever happened. As I said you would either trust no one or everyone at face value, what reasons will people have to trust you if you just choose to remember what you wish hmm?"

"You would not do something like that would you?" she said calmly as she leaned forward from her chair and folded her fingers infront of her, "Since you have forgotten, I will ask you again. How important is your memory to you? You have not had it for some time I am assuming. Since you have forgotten our progress so far, we are back at square one and I am not fond of going around in circles, Miss Rocha."

Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:07 am

Ishtar felt really bad as she was told of all the things she did to show how willing she was able to go. She changed into a maid attire and cleaned the classroom all using Mistress to every question. She could not fully remember it....was her memory really that bad? She had to assume that it was or else the Head Girl would not be so disappointed. She immediately bowed deeply in response and shame in front of the Head Girl.

I am really sorry, Mistress. Ishtar did not make eye contact with the silver haired girl. I really want to recover my condition. I cannot continue this way and will do anything to try to get my memory back. I am really willing to do whatever you think would help, Mistress. Please instruct me, Mistress. I will write down everything this time to make sure I obey properly.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:32 am

Just like that, Ishtar was in her possession. But that was not the purpose of this meeting. As pleasing as it would be to have a little obedient slave for her to mold how she wished, she did not want it this way. This student did seem to be working hard. Ishtar was just lacking proper guidance in the end. "Do you see the danger now?" Vera continued calmly, "I have you calling me Mistress, your eyes have lowered submissively and you are willing to write down whatever I say as fact. My apologies for the harsh example but I had to make it clear what your situation is. Others may not be as resourceful as I am but all it takes is one person to know just what to say to reduce you to something like this, Miss Rocha."

"It is true we talked in an empty classroom. I had you pick an outfit from a series of choices to wear instead of the beach attire you were flaunting yourself in," she explained, "You chose the maid attire and claimed you remember enjoying wearing something similar for someone else though you could not remember who. You only called me Miss Matsumoto, not Mistress. We discussed your memory and in preparation of your correction, I had you move the furniture in the classroom to the sides of the room. I decided it was pointless as you would not remember the correction this way and had you move it back. I then stated the things you must do to earn my help which led you to this room and before me now."

"I will not take advantage of you like that again, Miss Rocha," she added, bowing her head slightly "I only wished to prove a point of the dangers of your condition. Anything that we decide here will be written down and signed by both of us to ensure it is not false. For now though, you seem to have fallen into the role of servant or perhaps slave rather easily, Miss Rocha. Have you had previous experience or are you just naturally submissive to others?"

Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:48 pm

Ishtar was stunned that Vera was able to trick her so easily. The fact that made anyone could do so easily if they knew enough about the blue haired woman's past. A past that she knew very little about at least in the short term. If even one person had tried to trick her for real, she would have been in trouble. The silver haired woman then explained what exactly had actually happened that during their time in the classroom. Ishtar could only lower head ashamed she could remember details from a few hours.

It was then that the head girl said that she would not do that again and would make sure any agreement between the two would be written in. It was then that Vera asked if she had previous experience in being a servant. M-me? I-i don't know. I certain did not do that before I came here to Shokushu, so perhaps I did learn some of during my time here.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:26 am

"I see," the silver haired woman replied, "That could be a step in the right direction for you, Miss Rocha. You may not remember that you were a servant or perhaps even a slave to someone else but, you seem to remembered the roll at more subconcious level. So while you may have trouble sitting down and walking through the steps of what you did, the knowledge you gained would come to you when it is needed. This may help you. Rather than constantly repeating your day to day things. You allow your submissive nature to file it all for you and call it to you when you need it."

"But," she continued as she rose to her feet, "I can't very well ask you to just become a servant to someone. I will not trick you into doing this. This will be entirely be made by your decision and be noted in your notebook. Unless you have any other ideas that you prefer to attempt that may help you keep a more reliable memory? Otherwise, the choice is yours, Miss Rocha. This is all to help you so your feedback would be most appreciated." Vera would take this slow at first. She needed to make sure she is not just dragging a yes girl through these methods. This had to be something Ishtar takes active part in including the decision making process. Else, it would just seem like she is taking advantage of the young woman.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:20 pm

Ishtar listened intently that you as the silver haired woman told that she remember better as a servant to someone. The Head Girl had a theory that the blue haired girl actually remembered things on a subconscious level. That some when she was being submissive she could somehow save information and recall it later. It made some sort of sense on how she could remember something but not the others. That she was asked what she thought about this.

Well, I am a little intimidated by the thought of being someone servant, to be honest. Ishtar eyes looked down to avoid looking down at Vera. However, I have to tried everything else that I can think of by myself and I have not been able to do anything to improve my memory. And your theory does make some sense, as I do remember things with out fully understanding how. Ishtar then eyes made contact with Miss Matsumoto's, So I would like to try this for a little while to see if does help.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:36 am

"Despite this intimidation, you apparently have done this before," Vera replied calmly, "I mean you are already falling into the role and you have not even realized it. You lower your gaze submissively when you speak about it. As I said before, what we agree to will be written and signed by both of us. I can even produce a contract for you to put in with your notes to help reinforced this decision. I mean even if it is your journal, I personally would question it if I found myself suddenly claiming to be owned by someone."

The Head Girl would return to her seat and begin typing on her computer. "The parameters and limits of this contract will be decided entirely by you. Do only what you feel is comfortable for you. But remember this is about your submissive nature and tapping into that to help sort your memories. It may not be perfect but having at least an inkling of previous events is better than having no recollection at all. This contract must ensure you feel as if you are owned. I will begin typing the reasons for this contract for you while you think on what should be in this agreement. Feel free to tell me when you are ready to get started and start stating what you wish our agreement to be."

Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:52 pm

Ishtar began to think over her comments before she decides what she wants to be put down. This was rather a big step and she wasn't sure she was ready. I guess I would like to start with why I entered this agreement so that I can understand the contract right away. Umm, I never really done a formal agreement before. Ishtar eyes avoid the Head Girl. Well, we would want this contract to avoid that causing any interference with school work, but I guess I am not sure what else we would want on the contract.

The young woman put her hand up to her chin, I suppose I would have a schedule to keep to do whatever tasks you would assign me. What do you think?

Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:25 pm

"I already said I would include the reasons for the agreement," she replied, "There is no reason to be concerned about the school work. You will be my responsibility assuming we even get that far in the contract and I will ensure you attend your classes on time. As for what I think, I think you are trying to avoid making a decision yourself. If you want days off from this, then state it. But you have yet to even state what control you are giving up to me. You seem more concerned about getting out of this rather than participating. If you are unable to stand by your decision, then this is pointless. I am a busy woman, Miss Rocha and I do not have time for these games. Either make a decision or provide an alternative. This is about helping you and I do not appreciate being jerked one direction then the other."

Vera could sense how nervous the woman was about all this. But nothing was going to change if the woman just pandered about this decision all day long. She could very well make her own rules and make her sign it but that would not be effective at all. This had to be Ishtar's decision. Besides, if it does not work, the blame could be placed on the one who did not sacrifice enough in the contract.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Even before the words were processed in her forgetful head, the blue haired girl could tell by the tone alone that the Head Girl was disapproved of her answer or lack of answer. The young woman was nervous that she was pushing her patience. So as Ishtar thought about more, she decided to be alot more willful in her response, Fine, then I want one non-school day away a week that I have too myself. The rest of the time when I am not at school or doing school work I am yours to order around. I will do what you ask without hesitation after I ensure that I understand your orders, Miss Matsumoto. Ishtar took a deep breath again as she awaited the silver haired woman's response.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:05 am

Well the tone in the woman's voice could use some correction but at least she was making an effort now. "You make it sound like I am punishing you, Miss Rocha," she replied cooly, "This is merely a method of correction to help you with your overly forgetful memory as I said many times already." She typed the things Ishtar mentioned into the contract before finishing up with the minor details. "I shall read what I have so far. Do speak up if you find something is off or if you wish to add further to the contract," Vera said before reciting the contract, "'I, <your name>, am offering myself to Miss Matsumoto to serve her how she wishes. In signing this, I understand that this is a method of helping my memory through discipline and control. I will serve her throughout the week except on designated non-school days which will be devoted to myself. This contract will remain valid until my memory is restored or if myself or Miss Matsumoto decide another alternative to help my memory is needed.' And there will be a spot for your signatures as well as mine. You will have a copy of this to keep in your journal. If that is satisfactory, I will print this out for us to sign and I will ask you to make a note of this agreement in your journal so you will not question its validity."

Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Ishtar lowered her head. I'm sorry Miss Matsumoto. I am just worried that I was trying your patience. Ishtar then brought her head up as she listened to the Head Girl's draft of the contract. When she was done the young woman spoke up. I think this work for now. We may need to but the ability to add more things if we agree upon them later or we fight this contract will work with a minor tweak.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next