View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 The Kitten and the Wolf (For Kirsty) 

Post Re: The Kitten and the Wolf (For Kirsty)
Neya just giggled at Kirsty's current behaviour and said softly with amusement. My word, she does behave like a kitten right now. I wonder why it is so?

Fenricks just chuckled and petted Kirsty's head gently, stroking his paw through her hair, and then looked at Neya and said. "Well, Neya my dear... this is usually a result of mental conditioning where a person develops an alter-ego, or a second personality inside her mind. Though I do admit I kind of like this side of her. You like being petted like this, don't you kitten?" He said with a smile to Kirsty.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:11 pm
Profile YIM

Kitty purred as she was petted and stroked like a pet and blushed brighter at her actions before nodding timidly looking at Neya and Fenricks softly twiddling her thumbs.

"Y-yes it's...good sir.." She whispered it was too adorable how shy she was acting despite being a slut in this state.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:34 pm
Profile YIM

"You are indeed cute as a button when you are like this,kitten. I like that." Fenricks said as he continued to pet Kirsty's head. "Now the question for you is this. What do you want me to do to you,kitten? Be a good kitty and tell me,won't you?"

Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:59 pm
Profile YIM

Kitty blushed as she gulped, "Um...could you um...take me Sir...I...I've not given myself to anyone but Mistress before..." She said softly looking adorable as she twiddled her thumbs again looking at the ground too shy to look up.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:41 pm
Profile YIM

"Take you, eh? That is a tempting offer, kitten. And I assure you I will do it to you, if you want to." Fenricks said with a smile as he petted Kirsty. He then turned to Neya and said. "Could you please leave us alone for the moment, my dear?"

The dryad just smiled and nodded. Of course, my lord. I shall be back later.With that parting words, she disappeared into the tree again.

"Now kitten... I want you to remove your clothing... all of it if you please. Tear them off you if you want to... Neya can make a brand new set for you before you go back. By the way, when are you supposed to report the results of this mission the ADD sent you anyway?" He said to her calmly.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:05 pm
Profile YIM

Kitty softly removed her tight spacesuit showing off her rather filled out body, she was a pleasant sight of a human woman, a poor one forced out here from her home to be nothing but aliens playtoy and slave to the ADD as well as others now thanks to Vespira, as she was still nervous.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:18 pm
Profile YIM

Fenricks sighed as he could see that she is nervous, quite nervous if her body language was to be believed. He then smiled as he spoke to her and said. "You have a beautiful body kitten, now why don't you come into my arms and rest in the embrace of this wolf for a while? You can tell me a bit about the mission the ADD sent you here for, and when do they want you to report?"

Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:37 pm
Profile YIM

"Y-yes sir," She whispered softly before she moved closer and gently leaned against him wrapping her arms around his waist her head resting on his chest as she talked.

"They had reports of a group of Pirates making camp in the ruins or nearby some underground temple, I was asked to check it out and report on any sign of them...they aren't expecting it for another 2 days," She said softly.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:41 pm
Profile YIM

"I see..." Fenricks said as Kirsty embraced him and then spoke to her. "Well as far as I know, the Seturus system is a bad place for pirates to be in. The local lizardfolk, at least the Komodid do not take kindly to people barging into their territory, though you are fortunate earlier kitten. The place that you landed in belongs to the Iguanids... and they are a more sociable kind of lizardfolk. And the ruins you saw earlier, they belong to a group of catlike people, who most likely are the offshoot of the local cat people as well."

He paused for a moment as he nuzzled her head and stroked her back before saying. "When you report to the ADD, tell them that there are no pirate bases here, hidden or otherwise as you can tell them the info I told you earlier. You can also say that you did manage to spot some figures going in and out of the ruins, but they turned out to be the local lizardfolk that has been taking things from the ruins. That clear to you?"

He then said gently into her ear. "But I must ask you something... why are you so shy and timid like a kitten girl? I like it of course, but I just want to know why you are being this way."

Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:50 pm
Profile YIM

"I'm sorry that I'm not being a good pleasure servant Sir...I'm just nervous, like I said...Mistress has been my only one...she hasn't asked me to give myself to anyone ever and she loves me...I'm just nervous around others, when she's around I can be a try Minx of a lover," She said blushing more at what she was saying knowing she would have to report to the ADD soon.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:55 pm
Profile YIM

Fenricks smiled and said to her. "Well, your mistress has allowed me permission to be with you, kitten... and like your mistress, I simply adore you. You are beautiful and cute, and its not hard to see why your mistress loves you. Anyone will love you girl, including this wolf."

He grinned and then continued. "And don't apologize... you have done nothing wrong. Now, why don't you strip me, and we can have a good time? I'll make you feel so loved... my dear cute kitten."

Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:53 am
Profile YIM

"T-thank you sir," Kitty said smiling and blushing as she began to unclip and remove the armour on Fenricks person being careful not to break anything putting the armour on the ground blushing at the wolf under the armour as she gulped as she pressed herself against him letting him feel her warmth against his fur as she softly rubbed her naked breasts against him as best she could timidly.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:56 am
Profile YIM

Fenricks smiled as she removed his armor,and enjoyed the look of her face as she blushed.
As she rubbed against him shyly,he said to her. "You know kitten, I don't know how you behave when you are with your mistress. But I do know this, when you are with me, I don't want to see a slut,alright?
I want you to be a shy,but cute and pretty kitten that loves to pleasure me,and to be pleasured by me. You clear bout that?"
He hugged her,letting her press into him even more,as he stroked her back and butt gently.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:58 am
Profile YIM

Kitty blushed and nodded softly, "of course Sir...I'll be a cute timid Kitten for you always and not some slut," She whispered as she felt his hands stroking her back and rear softly and cooed into the touches snuggling against him while laying her head on his chest.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:08 pm
Profile YIM

Fenricks chuckled and nodded and said. "That's a good kitten." He continued to stroke her back and butt, and he stroked the area where her tail bone is, wondering to himself if the change in personality also corresponds to the pleasure areas of her body as well.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:41 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next