View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 FREE DONUTS! (For Lana) 

Post FREE DONUTS! (For Lana)
One of the newer little student groups was welcoming new arrivals all this week with free donuts each morning, in the hopes that an interested student would want to join their group. A few students had been interested and taken pamphlets, but many were just getting a bite to eat before class.

The little booth they had set up in the hall of the dorm building had seven boxes of donuts left, two of them chocolate, five of them glazed. Alucard watched from the ceiling, observing the students who fed themselves. Alucard was getting hungry itself...

Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:56 pm
Profile YIM

Huh ,all those new impressions, new people, a new school and, most of all, this tropical paradise!
Lana has taken a few steps away from the chattering group of girls she´d arrived with. For sure there are no important news she´ll miss if she catches a little breath and gets back to this booth with the donuts. They look tasty and also she´d rarely even seen some way back at home she´s eager to try one, mostly because she feels as hungry as a wolf.
Unlike most of the other new girls this one already wears a perfectly fitting schooluniform so she doesn´t stand out that much as the other newbees do.

She takes a look at the boxes - the choice is easily made. Chocolate. She´ll die for chocolate.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:07 pm

Alucard looked at the student with interest. Her outfit hugged her form in all the right places, accentuating her womanhood. Alucard analyzed her, knowing about her upbringing by the regal way she walked. It smiled invisibly as she selected a sticky donut. One of the girls at the stand attempted to hand her a Styrofoam cup full of orange juice and a pamphlet for their organization.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:34 pm
Profile YIM

that´s all she says, just a phrase by the words, but it´s her voice that makes everyone believe she meant what she´d said.
Her smile makes the girl smile that hands out the paper, a few nice looks and Lana makes new friends.
She takes a look at the paper, then folds it once and wraps it around the fragile cup, asking the girl about the aims of her group (now handling the two items with ease lefthandedly) while reaching for the donut with her right.
It´s hard to say if she´s really interested, but Lana listens to the Girl, nodding once or twice, waiting for her delicious oversized cookie.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:49 pm

The girl hands Lana the chocolate-drizzled donut, with a paper napkin to ensure that none of the sticky-sweet chocolate would get on her hand. The donut is warm and smells delicious, the scent wafting up to Lana's nose as she appeared to listen. Surely the pastry was succulent and sweet...

Surely this girl is succulent and sweet, thought Alucard as it observed her.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:54 pm
Profile YIM

Carefully she nibbles at the chocolate covering, tasting the deep richness of this delicate stuff, if someone takes a careful look he can catch a glimpse of her tiny little tongue licking at a driplet of the halfway molten brown.

"I will take a look at your paper, please would you try to find me tommorow so we can discuss it? Guess I won´t be able to find myself if I had to look for me in these huge mazes of the school....pardon me"

Lana turns to leave, getting back to the others - but they´ve left already, following one of the tutors who shows them around.

Where are they? Can´t be far.

She walks out, carefully balancing the cup and taking a deep bite now noone can see her (at least that what she assumes).

Great, Lana thinks, as long as they have such delicious snacks waiting for me this year is going to be a nice and easy one.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:13 pm

The girl promised to come find Lana tomorrow. She smiled at the girl as she departed.

Alucard began to follow her, catching up to the woman easily. Her beauty would have made her easy to follow even if the hallway had been crowded.

The donut was just as soft and tasty as she had imagined, if not better. The tiniest bit of chocolate dribbled onto her chin. Alucard watched with interest as she ate. Alucard cared nothing for the donut, but the sight of her eating it made the alien ravenous.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:19 pm
Profile YIM

Most other girls would have been worried to have lost their group, but Lana doesn´t care. She´l find them if necessary, If not, well, she´l find some other advise to get to her room and the other places she has to visit today.

Absent minded she takes care for the driplet on her chin. With ease she changes the donut to the left hand too, then with a smooth swiff of her finger she gathers the little accident, delivering it to the place where it belongs. Hm, well, even a rock would come to some strange thoughts watching her suck at her finger, her eyes closed and obviously next to seventh heaven

Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:33 pm

Alucard watched and waited, following her as she ate, until she finished her donut. Then the alien deftly scooped her up from its position on the ceiling. The practically-invisible Alucard covered her mouth with a single massive finger and dropped down to the floor silently. Alucard then slowly dropped the camouflage, revealing itself to Lana.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:53 pm
Profile YIM

The first assault took her by complete surprise and struck her with fear. She droped the half full cup of juice, her mind racing, flashing thoughts that she might have been drugged - but then she can see.
Her face is a mask of sheer terror, that´s a sight she had not been prepared for. What in gods name is this? A scientific experiment terribly gone wrong? Within seconds her fear grew to full fledged panic. She tries to cry out for help, but she can´t and on the other hand, who will hear her? Just by now she realizes that she must have wandered the wrong ways, there are only long and wide corridors, empty and silent, no students or teachers around to help her. She wants to run, run like hell, but she can´t. Agonized her legs don´t move, her thoughts are unable to reach her body. She´s mesmerized, her brain overloaded with the horrible truth her eyes are seeing. This can´t be. No way. But it looks and feels as it can. It´s there, right in front of her.

Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:46 am

Alucard was a giant compared to Lana. Sixteen feet tall, half of the alien's size was in its head. The creature's bulbous yellow eyes were in contrast to its dul grey flesh. Where the eyes were smooth, the rest of the alien was riddled with bumps. Alucard opened its mouth wide, large enough to take her in, and whispered, "Well, hello."

Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:11 pm
Profile YIM

It takes all of Lanas strength to answer, coarse and frightened a little `Hello´ dampened by the huge finger to a uncomprehensible mumble. She tries to back off from this being, sucha monster can´t have anything ood in mind for her. But if it can talk, may be she can get out of this unharmed. The school officials wouldn´t allow such a creature on this island when it´s really dangerous would they? Just wait and see what kind of opportunity might arise. This huge thing doesn´t really look that fast, may be she stands a good chance when she get´s a good start to run away? Whatever...don´t make this hulk angry.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:39 am

Alucard looked at her nubile form, enjoying the sight of her. "It's so nice to get to talk with my breakfast before I eat it! What's your name?" inquired Alucard. Its glowing yellow eyes revealed its hunger to her.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:14 pm
Profile YIM

A few moments pass without any trace she has even heared the monsters words, but then, as if talking from miles away you can hear the answer:

"Breakfast?...eat?!"

Shs still transfixed by the deep shock of this surprising threat, but the truth start´s to tickle her reason. No need to tell if this is a scientific homemade horror or a nightmare that came to life in whatever way noone can explain. This hulk wants to eat her!

"My....my name is Lana.."

She merely mumbles, but still she doesn´t want to enrage this - creature.
Answering makes her mind come back to work, and carefully she makes a first little step backwards.

"...but I guess... well...sure I´m not very tasty..."

Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:28 pm

"I'm sure you'll taste great," said Alucard, looking at her hungrily. Its yellow eyes stared at her, and the alien's long arms started to reach for the student. "You look delicious."

Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:47 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next