View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 The Kitten and the Wolf (For Kirsty) 

Post Re: The Kitten and the Wolf (For Kirsty)
Fenricks grinned at her blush, and then with the way she was rubbing him, he too soon reached his peak and let out a soft whine of pleasure as he came over her hands and thighs. He then said. "Now kitten, why don't you lick my cream from your hands and legs, before sucking my cock to get more cream eh?"

Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:47 pm
Profile YIM

Kitty blushed before smiling softly before she slide off the cock and licked it sucking it clean of any juices she had dripped on it and any still on his cock head before she had it mostly clean and moved back a little before sitting on her cute rump and began to work as she licked her hands almost cat like to get the cum that was Fenricks off before she smiled playfully before using one arm gently grasped one of her legs and with impressive flexibility lifted it high enough that she could lick some of the juices off her thighs and legs giving him a view of her glistening pussy that was aroused and in heat from the pleasure she had been given.

Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:54 pm
Profile YIM

Fenricks grinned as Kirsty was acting like a cat that was cleaning itself when it was dirty, and he spotted her wet slit and then grinned even wider. "I take it that you want me to do something about that, don't you kitten?"

Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:29 am
Profile YIM

Kitty blushed and nodded shyly, "Um if you w-wish sir...I am yours to use anyway you wish," She said softly as she looked at him now mostly clean as she smiled brightly.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:06 am
Profile YIM

Fenricks grinned and said. "Well how I can say no to a cute kitten like you? I want you to be on your hands and knees, and then ask me to pleasure you like the cute kitty you are, alright kitten? And wiggle that cute butt of yours while you are at it as well."

Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:17 am
Profile YIM

Kitty nodded and smiled before moving to her hands and knees and gently wiggled her rear lifting it slightly into the air letting him easily see her arousal smelling pussy as she blushed.

"C-could you Pleasure me please...sir?" She whispered out so cute and adorable kitten like.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:30 pm
Profile YIM

"Of course, kitten... I would be glad to, in fact." Fenricks grinned as he strode forward and gently gripped her hips and slowly slid his cock into her to the hilt. He then thrusted slowly into her, rocking his hips in a rythmic fashion as he nipped her neck playfully.

He then caressed her breasts and then said to her. "Mewl for me, kitten... purr for me if you feel pleasured by this."

Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:09 pm
Profile YIM

Kitty gasped and eeped in pleasure as the cock slid inside her tight pussy as it clenched and sucked on his cock for her as she purred and moaned in pleasure bouncing her hips on the cock as she pushed against him rubbing her butt against his crotch.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:44 pm
Profile YIM

Fenricks grinned as he began to thrust into her in a rythmnic fashion, stroking her butt occasionally, as well as paying attention to her tailbone as he enjoyed the sounds of her moaning and purring in pleasure, as well as the way she rubbed her butt against him.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:00 am
Profile YIM

Kitty moaned as she grinded her butt against his crotch while his cock was buried inside her thrusting in and out with rhythmic fashion as she purred a little as she rubbed her own breasts slightly to pleasure herself some more.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:05 am
Profile YIM

Fenricks grinned as he thrust harder and faster into Kitty's slit, loving the way her muscles were clenching and sucking against his cock, loving the sound of her purring and moaning in pleasure and bliss.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:11 am
Profile YIM

"Ohhh! S-sir..w-will you need anything more from me after....this?" She whispered as she moaned again purring a little as she continued thrusting her hips against his rubbing her butt when she did to tease him more her pussy clamped on his cock sucking it and milking it for his peak.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:22 am
Profile YIM

Fenricks looked thoughtful for a moment as he continued to thrust into Kitty's slit, and he looked at her before saying. "Well, I do not know about that kitten, why do you ask?"

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:48 am
Profile YIM

"I only have 2 days to wait before I must report in...perhaps I can spend it on your ship?" She asked softly looking at him with big adorable eyes as she tilted her head.

Meanwhile back on Fenricks ship the Catgirl yawned as she woke up from her cat nap and blinked her eyes curiously as she was in a strange room...

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:54 am
Profile YIM

"Ahhh you are asking to stay on my ship huh, kitten? That can be arranged. When I am finished with you, you will clean my cock and help me get dressed alright? Then you can follow my shuttle to board my ship." Fenricks said with a grin as he continued to thrust into her.

Sselstria smiled as she entered the room, smiling at the cat girl gently as the interior of the room suddenly changed to become the forests of Seturus III. She stopped a few feet away from the feline girl, not wanting to startle it too soon.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:02 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next