View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 One day short (for Vera) 

Post Re: One day short (for Vera)
"You will only try my patience if you do not put forth your full effort in correcting this matter," she replied calmly, "But you seem to be fine with what we have now. As for making changes in the future, we can simply terminate this contract and produce a new one. It will more than likely happen if no changes occur or if improvements are made and you wish to be granted more freedoms. Until then though, I do hope you understand what you will be doing while under this contract." Vera printed out the contract and signed it where she needed to sign before presenting it to Ishtar to sign and initial in various places. Assuming things go that far, she will then make a copy of the signed contract and give the copy to the forgetful student. "I suggest you add this agreement in your own words in your journal, Miss Rocha."

Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:27 pm

I see, Miss Matusmoto. The fact the two can simply end the contract and produce a new once seemed to be sufficient to meet the blue haired girl's needs. Well this seems to work for me. The young woman signed and initial her portions of the contracts. Ishtar then waited patiently as the Head Girl made a copy of the paper. When she suggested to add the contract to her journal, the blue haired girl nodded. I will get started in writing it all down now, Miss Matsumoto.

It took some moments for the young woman to write it all down in her notebook as the silver haired woman waited patiently. Once she was complete, the blue haired girl put the notebook away and stood up. Ishtar then bowed to Vera, I am now ready Miss Matsumoto. What would you like to me do? The forgetful student remained in her bowed position until she was spoken too.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:46 am

Vera filed the contract in with Ishtar's records while the woman wrote down what she needed. She smiled softly as the student rose to her feet and bowed her head. "A pleasing start," she approved, "But it would be best to give you some time to schedule and prepare yourself. So I shall dismiss you for today. Take this note with you and go see your teachers who's classes you skipped today. Show them the note and they shall inform you what you need to read or do to remain caught up in their lectures. After that, your time is yours to spend though I suggest you work on your class work. Tomorrow is Saturday and I will leave that as your day off as per our contract unless you prefer a different day. Sunday morning you will report here in a uniform of your choice. I do not mean your school uniform but something to wear while you are serving me. I shall leave the design choice to you and will correct it if I find it lacking. Are there any further questions, Miss Rocha?" The Head Girl slid a slip of paper forward for Ishtar to take with her. She figured the day off and so forth would give time for Ishtar to work out her memory on the matter. It was probably going to be odd finding out she had signed a contract with a Head Girl to serve her willingly. Also the time gap will act as a sort of homework assignment to see if the woman remembered all the information she was given when dismissed.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Ishtar replied, Yes, Miss Matsumoto. The young woman then accepted the note from the Head Girl. The young woman then sat down and pulled out her notebook. She hoped the silver haired girl would not find it too rude as Ishtar wanted to write down all her instructions to make sure she did not forget. She started off with the note as that would be doing that later today but the young woman then when on to write the steps for Sunday. Once she completed her notes, the blue haired woman stood up and bowed once more to the silver haired woman. Thank you, Miss Matsumoto. It will be a pleasure to serve you. And with that she finished her bow and left.

It wasn't until Sunday morning that the Head Girl would hear from the blue haired girl when she heard a knock on the door.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:02 pm

The woman seemed to fall into her new role naturally, even thanking the Head Girl for setting this all up. Vera would return to her work when Ishtar left. The only deviation from her standard duties was ensuring that the teachers that Ishtar was to speak to were in fact visited by the forgetful student. Other than that, she considered the matter closed for the time being. It will not be until Sunday that she needed to handle the student further.

The silver haired woman would already be awake in uniform by the time Ishtar knocked at the door. Hopefully the student will get used to waking up early to come serve her. Sleep seemed to have no effect on the woman's memory as Ishtar was forgetting things almost mid conversation. So working the girl ragged should cause no real harm in these attempts to correct this woman. From their past conversation, it did not seem that Ishtar considered this punishment which is of no real issue. People tend to not like being punished so perhaps the blue haired woman will gradually become more accepting to this deal they made.

Vera would personally answer the door this time, opening it and stepping aside for Ishtar to enter. "You are on time, good," she said calmly, "Come in and we will begin."

Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:35 pm

Ishtar was surprised to find Vera already to be in her school uniform so early on a Sunday. It must be rough to be a Head Girl and be expected to be on duty all the time, the blue haired girl thought. That must be one of the reasons they get suite's as nice as this. Ishtar was more than happy to come in she was sure that she would have gotten strange looks had she walked any later in the morning in her outfit. She was wearing a french maid outfit similar to the one she wore a few days ago.

The young woman was not sure what she was going to asked to do today and felt the maid outfit would be appropriate for the first day of servitude. Once she made it in the young woman bowed, So how may I help you today, Miss Matusmoto.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:40 am

Ishtar was a pleasant sight wearing a french maid outfit much like before. She was uncertain if the woman remembered this partially in her in head or just happened to pick it out of coincidence. Still, it suited the woman and it would make falling into her new role easier. "I am glad you managed to remember what you needed to do to the letter, Miss Rocha," Vera praised, "Your day will begin by reciting why you are here and what you are meant to do as well as anything you have learned this week. This being Sunday, you will only have to recite why you are here though I will accept anything you wish to add as well." The Head Girl merely waited to hear what Ishtar had to say before continuing with the lesson. How this woman answered would decide how things would progress from here.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:31 am

Ishtar to the commander think about it a moment recompose herself as she began to stand up again from her bow. Yes, Miss Matsumoto. I am here because I entered a contract to serve you in order to improve my memory. I wished I could tell what else I did this week but I did not prepare myself to remember what I did this week. Please tell me I am to do first. Ishtar had been fortunate that she had all yesterday afternoon to practice memorizing what she was to do today. However that didn't completely hide her memory problems as she forgot what that she spent most of yesterday catching up on her homework.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:04 am

"As I said, there is not anything to recall as this is a start of a new week," she said calmly, "But know that you will be required to recite your previous days throughout the week. You need not tell me anything personal, only things class related will be fine and these will only be a week at a time. Next Sunday, you will start fresh to try and remember a new week of classes." Vera stepped closer and gently caressed Ishtar's cheek. "You have done well so far. You know why you are here and what you are to do," she continued, "To start, you shall make breakfast. Let me know when it is ready and serve me at the table, Miss Rocha. Make sure you mentally note what you are doing for me as I will not like to repeat myself every morning." If there are no questions, Vera will dismiss the woman and return to her desk to begin her own work.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:20 am

Ishtar smiled when the Head Girl complemented her on what she did so well. The young woman was happy to feel the gentle caress. The woman then asked her to make breakfast, Thank you, Miss Matsumoto. I will make breakfast for you immediately. The young woman immediately went off to make breakfast. It took a little while but soon the kitchenette had the smell of eggs, bacon, and biscuits being made.

About twenty minutes later the young maid brought the the food to the table, [color=LightSkyBlue]Breakfast is served, Miss Matsumoto.
The young woman bowed after she served the meal and a glass of milk. She waited patently for the next command from the Head Girl.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:10 am

The student more than likely did not know that Vera could feel the woman's emotions and noticed the positive reaction towards her touch. Ishtar would be left to her own devices with only the faint clatter of fingers on a keyboard as her only company. The Head Girl smelled breakfast being made from all the way at her desk. It would certainly be nice to have cooked meals for a time instead of relying on foods that are made quick and simply. When told that food was ready, Vera would take a break from her work and sit down at the table. She sampled the foods before giving a nod to her servant. "It tastes wonderful," she praised, "If you have not eaten, you may have breakfast as well. Otherwise, you may begin with cleaning the suite. That includes dusting, vacuuming, and washing the dishes." The tasks would be simple for now but more tests of the woman's memory would come later in the day.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:53 pm

Ishtar smiled at the comment fortunate that her cooking skills were still very good. The young woman returned from her bow, "I have already eaten this morning, Miss Matusmoto. But I would like to take the opportunity to right down somethings in my notebook before I begin cleaning the suite.[/color] If she got the the opportunity to write down making breakfast in the morning and cleaning the suit by dusting, and vacuuming, as well as washing the dishes. Once she was done writing it down she would begin by dusting the suite. She went from furniture to furniture dusting each piece, all the while the young woman did what she could to repeat the what else she did today. Her main focus was to wash the dishes when she was done dusting as she was sure the Head Girl would be done with her meal by then.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Vera considered the request for a few moments before answering. "Very well, Ishtar," she replied, "But your goal is to reach a point where you do not have to constantly write things down. I will let this slide for today. In the future, I prefer that you make your notes after your duties are completed or during your time off. If you are able to retain the memories long enough to write them down then, you will be a step closer towards having a more functional memory."

Ishtar did not waste much time in writing, making quick notes before moving on to cleaning the suite. This would take more work than clearning her dorm room simply due to the differences in size and more furniture and other luxuries around that could collect dust. The Head Girl enjoyed her cooked meal, finding all of it delicious. When she finished, she would rise to her feet and leave the dishes for her new servant to pick up and tend to. Vera brushed her teeth before returning to work, her fingers constantly moving as she filled out reports and sent them out accordingly. After several hours, Vera would speak up suddenly. "Ishtar," she called, "Do prepare some tea. You should find what you need in the kitchen."

Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:42 am

Ishtar was happy she would get to use her notebook but was a bit disappointed that she would not get to use it into future. Still she grateful that she at least got to write in her notebook this time. Thank you, Miss Matusmoto.

Ishtar was surprised at how much there was to dust, it seemed like when she was about done that she would find another piece of furniture to dust. At one point it seemed endless, still the young woman had to remember she still had to vacuum when she was done dusting. Still in the middle of dusting the young maid came across the table and found the dishes from breakfast. The blue haired girl put her duster down on the table and began moving the plates back to the kitchen and washed them. Then she eventually returned to her duties of dusting, before vacuuming. It was then that the Head Girl asked her to prepare some tea.

Ishtar immediately stopped what she was doing, Yes, Miss Matsumato, she said with a bow. The young woman went off to make some sweet tea. After a few minutes, the young woman returned with a cup of sweet tea. Here is your tea, Miss Matsumoto. I hope you enjoy it. The maid remained in a bowing position until she was spoken too.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:39 am

Her servant kept busy to say the least and was quick to obey her orders. The girl was a natural and seemed to have no issues with this new role. The woman would be an easy sell in the slave auctions with such obedience. Vera accepted the cup and sipped it. "I am sure I will, Miss Rocha," she replied, "Since you will be under my care for some time, perhaps you should tell me more about yourself. Much of your time will be here tending to my needs and I do not wish to leave you completely overworked." Of course this was part of the punishment for the hassle of Friday as well as the numerous days she was absent due to forgetting about her classes. But students tend to take things better when its in a positive light.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next