View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Proper Behavior One (Vera) 

Post Re: Proper Behavior One (Vera)
So she could relax, that was good to know. She'd never been allowed a clear moment to relax near someone important or with power. Of course relaxing when someone was touching you like Vera was or pressing against you as Vera was wasn't an easy thing to do. Vera asked then if she was bored. She hadn't been sure this was meant to be entertaining in the first place, stimulating yes, but not entertaining.
Her knees were shaking as she continued to stand with her feet crossed. The attention to such sensitive parts of her body. Her hand squeezing her chest just felt wonderful.
”N...no... I didn't mean to... I was just relieved to be allowed to relax Mistress!”
She wasn't succeeding in keeping her breath steady any more and she let the emotion seep slightly back into her tone. She looked into the mirror for a moment, seeing herself like this. she didn't know what to think about this sight. Her body shaking as another woman's hands wandered; she couldn't think of a word for it. She didn't want to say anything about what Vera was doing even though she was having trouble standing. her arms tightened just a bit under her chest as her body -- all be it slowly -- began to react to Vera's touch

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah
Feel free to PM for whatever! PM box is always open

Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:42 am

That cold stolid visage was melting away quickly now as the woman began to relax and lower her defenses. Whether this was by her own choice, Vera's advances, or both she could not say. "You poor thing," she nuzzled and kissed the woman's neck again, "Mmm... If you needed this, all you had to do was ask. Don't fight it. As your Mistress, I take good care of my belongings. Just rest against me and uncross your feet. Watch yourself in the mirror. Look at how beautiful you are and how good you feel right now."

Her constant stimulation would gradually goad the woman's clit out from hiding. The Head Girl's teasing touch would graze ever so slightly in circles around the vulnerable nub. Without warning, she would give it a firm stroke before turning back to feathering touches. The pleasure only stopped for a moment as her hands switched places. She was now pinching and stroking the woman's other tit before moving on to a full massage of the pulsing orb. Her other hand would begin to flick and pinch the woman's pearl over and over again. Now that her pet was showing weakness, Vera would pick up the pace and show just how much she owned her vulnerable little servant.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:29 am

Needed this? no... no... I don't think...
She closed her eyes as she thought about what Vera was saying to her. Her mind ran over the feelings right now. She uncrossed her feet –though held them close together at first. She did lean some against Vera as she'd asked her too but she wouldn't look in the mirror. She really didn't want to see how she looked while she was being fondled like this.
A sudden strong firm stroke over her surprisingly inexperienced nub forced a gentle sound of surprise and pleasure to pass the somewhat prudish woman's lips. She gently sighed to herself as Vera massaged her bust though when she began to feel the other hand toying with the small bundle of nerves under her tattoo she couldn't help but shift nervously gritting her teeth. The look on her face was one of clear embarassed pleasure; quite cute on the short haired woman.
”Please mistress... I'd... I'd like if you would stop that!”
she called out as politely as she could manage, though she wanted to say it in a far more harsh manner.

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:16 am

"Shh..." she hushed, "Did it feel this good when you did it yourself, Laele? Did you watch yourself just like this? Feel yourself down there. Feel how wet you are getting. Deep down you are loving this." Vera released the heated orb and gently stroked the student's cheek. She guided the woman's gaze back to the mirror. She rolled the woman's precious pearl between her fingers, stroking it like a tiny cock. The Head Girl could feel the bundle of nerves pulsing withing her grasp and she was certain her guest was feeling it as well. To keep the woman off balance, she would stroke her fingers down the woman's netherlips. Each pass would return right over the woman's clit, grinding it a bit harder only to dance away. Her other hand remained on Laele's cheek, forcing the woman to watch herself grow more and more aroused by the Head Girl's touch.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:45 am

”I... I don't remember...”
she muttered faintly to the first of Vera's questions and it seemed to answer most of them at first. She had opened her eyes though they looked towards the corner of her gaze, She knew Vera had asked her to look but, she just couldn't do it. It was shameful to be doing this in the first place let alone that she really was enjoying having this done to her even as Vera held her face towards the mirror she would keep her attention away from it as best she could. Her body shook as Vera's finger passed back and forth against her soft nether damp nethers, she wasn't a loud girl though; gentle gasps of pleasure were about as loud as she got, at least right now.
she wanted to say something to Vera, something that might get her to stop but, she couldn't think of a word, she could do nothing but let it continue.

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:34 am

"Mmm... You are disobeying my orders," she whispered into Laele's ear, "Look at yourself, now. I will not tolerate disobedient servants. It is not difficult. Just let your eyes drift to your own lovely image. No one will come. No one will know but you and I. This is your opportunity to let go a bit. Relax.." Her thumb ground against the pulsing nub as her two fingers dip into the woman's netherlips slightly. She let those glistening lips spread around her fingers then spread wider as her two fingers part, letting a rush of cool air welcome her juicy depths. Vera would ensure this would be a moment her servant would remember no matter what. "Do you want to feel more? You merely have to ask. If I were to ask you to pleasure me like this, would you be able to show the same proficiency as your cooking? Perhaps you should take notes..." She teased the woman as she heard those soft gasps of pleasure. Her fingers would part those netherlips once more, watching as juices trickle out of the tight passage.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:09 am

She hadn't thoughts Vera would notice this slight disobedience, but when she made it clear she had she did as she was asked (however slowly). Her eyes landed on the mirror as a silent strong intake of air. She didn't blush though, even when she saw Vera’s fingers part at the dipped between her legs between moist silken lips, the cool air brought about another faint almost inaudible noise. Vera's teasing just make her shake her head a bit nervously.
”If it pleases you … but, I'm sorry Mistress... there's... there's no way... no way I would have any ability at this...”
She wouldn't deny to herself that she was sort of enjoying being treated like this, but, she'd never say it to someone else.

((sorry for the delay... also sorry all I came up with was this ><))

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:24 pm

"Good girl," she cooed softly into Laele's ear, "Watch how your body shivers before my touch. See how your breathing grows longer and deeper. Your body is giving in to my will. Mm... But I will not push further until you ask nicely. I can toy with your body for hours if that is what you prefer." Having punished and corrected numerous students, pleasuring and denying release was as easy as breathing for the Head Girl. Her fingers would pinch Laele's clitoris once more, rolling the aching nub around over and over again. Her motions got faster and firmer, ensuring that not a single nerve was left untouched. Her thumb rapidly rubbed over the very top of the swollen pearl while her free hand returned to the woman's exposed breasts. "Claiming it is impossible will only lead to failure in learning what you so desperately desire," she whispered, "How will you be able to do the impossible if you are incapable of obeying my orders? I will teach you many things, my little pet. The sooner you become my perfect servant the sooner I agree that you are disciplined enough to learn about the dark arts." She pinched and pulled on a nipple, twisting a bit before letting her thumb stroke the pain away. Once again, her hand was massaging a breast while her other hand relentlessly tortured Laele's exposed clit.

Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:31 pm

“I did not say entirely impossible mistress...
she managed to say despite how difficult it was to both keep her breath and talk at the same time. She did see herself in the mirror though, her body shaking with each touch given. She still disliked how she looked, she still only saw the too big breasts, the smallish nipples, the faint pear shape given by her broad hips and now a faint glimmer as the light caught on the bit of moisture on her leg, Vera's touch became stronger and quicker and her reactions shifted to match, she was still remarkably quiet though, discipline would have to be shattered to elicit a moan from this woman (who would probably only moan in climax in her current mindset)
“I only meant... with my level of experience... I wouldn't be able to...”
she stammered, the words were obviously strained. She wanted to ask for her to push further, she didn't know what to ask for though. All she could think of...
“Please... Mistress, I ask you to end this, it's sheer torture!”
She cried when she finally decided she that this was going to drive her mad if Vera continued as she was.

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:04 pm

'There's no way' and impossible had rather similar meanings as far the Head Girl was concerned. But she did enjoy how Laele tried to correct herself even as her body was being used as a mere plaything. She admired how the woman struggled to keep her composure. It was all a matter of time though as the woman began to stammer and eventually begged for an end of this torture. "Oh? How would you like this to end then, my pet?" she asked, her thumb rolling Laele's clit while two fingers slid along those glistening netherlips, "This is hardly torture, Miss Zazael. Consider this a learning experience. You are so tense now, just relax. You know deep down that you need this. Just tell me what you want." Vera would not provide anything lest the woman states it specifically. She squeezed the woman's breast nice and hard, molding the soft flesh between her fingers. Feeling how much nectar was dripping onto her fingers, her pet was more than ready for more.

Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:33 pm

How would she like this to end? That was a good question actually. She knew how it could end, best case scenario and worst possible scenario (being dying, as rare as it was she knew the sort of things happened, thank you 1000 ways to die) she felt another shiver violently rip down her spine when Vera applied a sudden pressure to her soft bosom. She assumed Vera wanted her to pick the best scenario.
”Please! Mistress! It's driving me mad! It's supposed to... it should... end with an orgasm right? Please make me have an orgasm!”
she remembered the term for the explosion of pleasure from when she'd tried this alone, she hadn't wanted to say it but, she just couldn't take this anymore, despite the pleasure muscles were starting to tense too much for her liking, even if she was starting to relax mentally.

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:09 pm

"My my, such a formal way of saying it," she giggled, amused at the woman's inexperience, "It is also referred as cumming." Granting Laele's request, Vera allowed her fingers to curl into the woman's shivering depths. She parted the netherlips first, teasingly stroking up and down while gradually going further and further in until both fingers were deep inside the welcoming folds. Her thumb continued to torment the poor exposed pearl, giving the woman no moments of rest as she explored her pet's insides. Vera moved slowly, searching the tender inner walls until she found that one pleasure spot all women had. Then, Vera began to pump her fingers directly into the woman's g-spot. Over and over, her fingers curled in and out. The lewd sound of slurping juices soon joined the breathless gasps Laele produced. Her thumb ground right over the fully erect clit, flicking and stroking it in various directions and sending jolts of pure bliss up the trembling passage. "Very well," she cooed, "You may cum."

Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:41 pm

The term Vera used wasn't one Laele thought she'd ever use, it just sounded dirty. She had only once felt a finger slip between her folds and that was her own. Vera's skilled digits toying with her inner walls while her thumb continued to toy with her pearl was sensational. The shivers jolting through her body were almost unreal. Vera knew just the right places to touch her 'pet'...
Pet...
The word ran through her mind as she tried to ignore the lewd sounds and faint gasps.
it doesn't sound that bad... how different is it really from my life before or from what I expected?
She felt her body shift and tense, her tight velvety inner walls pulled at the head-girl's fingers and a soft moan flowed passed her lips before she would softly coo
”ooooooooh yes, bloody fucking marvelous!”
then she went limp in Vera's arms panting to catch her breath with her eyes closed. She licked her lips once or twice before a satisfied smile crossed her lips. she had no idea it could feel this good to willingly offer herself to someone else like this. it didn't feel like something she'd offer to just any random person, or even friends, but something about Vera's personality combined with the offer of magical knowledge seemed right so far at least. of course she also knew she might regret this later, anything worth gaining was worth the sacrifice... usually anyway.

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:14 pm

She held onto the young woman, continuously pumping her fingers through her climax to prolong it as long as possible. The soft outburst from Laele's lips made her smirk in amusement. Apparently the woman had note experienced something quite like this when experimenting. Vera stopped curling her fingers when the poor student sagged in her arms. She slowly dragged her fingers out of the woman's twitching passage. "Now," she began as she gently lowered the woman onto her knees before her, "Did that not feel wonderful? That is just a small taste of what I have to offer as well as my expectations of you, Miss Zazael." The Head Girl brought her glistening fingers before Laele, letting them rest upon her lips to smell and taste her submission. "If you wish to continue on this path, perhaps you should prepare the shower for both us."

Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:41 pm

Feeling her knees resting on the ground Laele shifted before stretching and looking up to Vera as she adjusted herself to a more dignified pose than splayed tired on the floor before her. She cleared her throat and nodded faintly to her mistress. She caught her breath before she answered.
”it did feel wonderful Mistress. Though I'm not sure if it would be appropriate to thank you for something like that... it was the most embarrassing thing I've ever done I must admit.”
she offered not then as Vera brought her fingers to her lips. She wasn't sure what to do with them to be perfectly honest, It was a completely foreign gesture. Vera's next order sounded again somewhat... embarrassing to say the least. The idea of showering with the other woman wasn't the most ideal thing she'd ever imagined but, it was what had been ordered and she had a clear understanding of at least the basic expectations. She brought herself to her feet asking a simple question of the Head-girl.
”How do you like the water?”

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next