View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Ruins of Trouble (for Minerva) 

Post Re: Ruins of Trouble (for Minerva)
Minerva continued to lick her the alien acolyte as she did was she could to increase the pace of licks, the louder moans by Sselestria only encouraged the young woman to tweak the alien's special pearl as she did her best to drive the acolyte wild with pleasure.

Even as she did so, the young agent could feel the Lupino's hand continued to rub her nipple as he continued to thrust into the attractive redhead faster and harder. The young woman could feel her own pleasure build even faster inside her as she knew she would soon be driven to the edge.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:36 pm

Sselstria was totally consumed with feelings of pleasure and ecstasy even as the red headed woman pleasured her slit with her mouth and hand. Even with the woman playing with her clit, she had undergone training in the sexual arts and luckily, was able to hold on even if she was moaning louder at the pleasure that washed over her body.

Fenricks grinned as he continued to fondle and caress the red headed woman's breast, thrusting harder and faster into her pussy again, confident that he is able to make her to cum hard from his ministrations of her body.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:49 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva could see the acolyte writhe in pleasure as she continue to attempt to pleasure her with her tongue and hand. The young woman picked up her pace hoping to drive the alien woman into ecstasy before she overcome by her own lust. The moans from Sselstria only served to double the agent resolve to increase the pace. Meanwhile she could feel that her own pleasure building rapidly towards the bursting point as Fenricks thrusted harder and faster into her delicate flower. The young woman let out a muffled moan as she felt his paw continue to caress her swollen mound.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:47 am

Sselstria was feeling hornier and even more aroused, moaning and writhing in pleasure kept up her assault on her pussy and clit. If she was a novice acolyte, she would have succumbed to this long ago, but thanks to her training, she could still withstand the pleasurable assault that the red headed woman was making against her flower.

Fenricks grinned as he could feel... no smell the impending peak that the red headed woman was about to undergo, and he thrust harder and faster into her, intending to drive her into a pleasurable release.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:16 am
Profile YIM

Minerva could the thrusts getting harder and faster, until the poor woman could feel herself on the edge. The young woman face pointed upwards as her moans were now uncontrollable. The redhead's hand now takes her mouth place as as a pair of fingers push deep into the Selestria's flower. Soon the fingers would thrust back and forth as the agent tried to hold out for a bit longer. Soon it its too much and her head points upwards as her moan fills the temple as the redhead enters a world of pure bliss.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Fenricks grinned as Minerva came hard, and he paused for a moment allow her some rest, before he moved his hips again in a slow languid manner. Sselstria though was quite aroused and suffused with pleasure as the red headed woman used her fingers skilfully to drive her to her peak. Nevertheless, she managed to hang on, though it was only a matter of time before the pleasure overwhelmed her.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:48 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva took a moment gasped and catch her breath for a moment. She was not allowed to rest for long however as the Lupino began to move his hips again in a slow manner. The young agent let out a soft moan as she could feel her nubile body rock back and forth. Her fingers still did the best to drive the acolyte to her limit. Slowly but sure the redhead head drifted down again as she wanted to drive Sselstria over the edge.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:23 am

Sselstria moaned louder and louder as Minerva pleasured her with her fingers as well as her mouth. She was about to cum, but she was still able to hold it for some time. She was at her limit though, and with a little prodding, she would reach her peak.

Fenricks smiled as he heard the moan, which drove him to thrust into her in a more rapid pace, as he could feel his own peak approaching as well.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:01 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva let out a muffled moan as she felt Fenricks began to thrust faster and faster into her. The acolyte beneath her moaned louder and louder, it sound like Sselstria was approaching her peak. The young woman redoubled her efforts as she hoped to drive the acolyte into pure bliss even as her own pleasure began to build again.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:08 am

Fenricks groaned as he felt Minerva's walls clench at him, and he thrust faster and harder into her, and he soon gave in to his peak and he howled, burying his cock deep into her as he unloaded his seed into her womb even as Sselstria screamed in pleasure, cumming hard from the red headed woman's ministrations.

the magic of the altar began its work on the three figures that were on it, and it was somehow able to sense that Sselstria and Fenricks were the only willing pair amongst the three and created a permanent mating bond between the two of them. In Minerva's case however, it created a temporary slave bond between her and Fenricks for the duration of three hours and she would be strongly compelled to do whatever he asks of her.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:52 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva felt Fenricks and began to thrust faster and harder on into her as he suddenly let out a loud howl. She could feel his hot release inside her flower as he thrusted deep into her. The young woman soon also discovered that she drove the acolyte into pure bliss and she soon could feel Sslestria cum across her mouth.

As she watched the two ecstasy, she suddenly felt compelled to do what ever the Lupino asked her to do.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Fenricks waited for a moment before he slid out of the red haired woman's pussy and then said to her. "I want you to turn around and face me girl... and then you will clean my cock with that lovely mouth of yours and you will pleasure it until I cum again, and you will swallow it, you understand? After that, I will decide what to do with you."

Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:18 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva flower gripped Fenrick's member one last time before the Lupino pulled it out of her body. It was then he demanded that she wash off his member. The redhead, bound by the altar, turned around and faced the warrior. Her irises were now red, a sign of the effects of the altar magic upon her, the agent then leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the erect phallus. Slowly she began to move back and forth as she cleaned his member.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Fenricks just grinned as the red headed woman wrapped her lips around his cock and started cleaning, suckling it. He felt pleasure washing through him again, but he was more intrigued by her red eyes, when he swore it was blue for a moment. He looked at her thoughtfully as she continued to clean his cock.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:04 am
Profile YIM

Minerva continued to do her best to please the Lupino as she slowly began to pick up the pace as she continued to move her lips back and forth. The woman eyes seemed to glow faintly red as if she was under some sort of spell. The only thought going through her head was to drive Fenricks to the height of new pleasure.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next