View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Unscheduled After Class Activities? (Yolia Seyler) 

Post Re: Unscheduled After Class Activities? (Yolia Seyler)
Yolia's attack failed as he blocked it with ease and threw her acrost the room. Landing on her ferm ass a desk or two away from the hulking beast she looked back up at him and gave him an angry stare as his cocky additude was starting to piss her off.

"Then let me go back to my room!" Yolia yelled at the monster. Standing up Yolia coverd her exposed breasts and saw the opening the monster made for her to get to the door but she automaticly assumed it was a trap as she looked at the creaturnbthe back at the door way with a suprised yet nervous look.
but it was a chace Yolia had to make so she hastly ran for the door way keeping an eye on Guan as she moved hoping to make it threw this time.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:41 am

Finally it seems her old attitude is beginning to resurface as the fighter inside her begins to show herself once more, lashing out at him in rage. Of course it's what he wanted, to make her give into her rage and make mistakes. But of course she will soon learn to regret it as she makes a bolt for the door. Of course it almost seems like she will make it, just when his body suddenly spins around and one of his arms wraps around her waist, lifting her with ease off her feet and pinning her against one of the desks, letting her smooth skin press against the cold wood of the desk while his hand rests upon her stomach keeping her in place.

"You need to be faster then that to outrun an Oni. Let's see you squirm out of this one.."

Leaning over her, his top pair of arms grip her own and pry them from her chest, pinning her hands above her head as her chest is bared to him completely as he makes sure to take his time. His eyes moving over her naked chest every so slowly as if examining his trophy once more, only to annoy her further.

"Besides a body like yours is better suited to pleasing me then fighting."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Yolia was almost threw the door was as it seemed she was home free butit was all to good to be true as the monster suddenly lashed out and snaired her arms in his tight grip and flung her around pinning her to a near by desk belonging to a student in her class. "NO!!! LET GO!!" Wincing in pain the creatures tight grasp hurt her wriests as he forced her arms above her head. The poor young student stuggled and trashed but found he was to strong to get free. Blushing with embaressment the perverted beast did the ovious and pulled her arms away from her chests as he glared at her breasts with those hungry eyes of his. " MY BODY ISENT FOR YOU!!!" Yolia screamed at the monster with anger and frustration as she was Pinned half naked under a hulking monsterous oni with no hope of getting free. Her curent situation only enraged her further. So Yolia thought fast and quickly tryed to attempted one of her world famous cheepshots. A swift headbutt, aimed direcly for the ogers big noise, and if that wasnt enough to get this thing off her she went to knee this discusting monster balls too as hard as she could.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:57 am

"That's better, that's more like the girl I raped last time. I hope you perform aswell as you did then, your tight little body was quite fun to fill."

He had been expecting her to try to use her legs to kick him but her headbutt catches him off guard for the moment. The kick misses it's target hitting his thigh rather as he shifts his body but her headbutt is enough to make him release her for one moment and recoil as he growls under his breath. It's the chance she has been waiting for, the door is waiting for her to flee but he won't be stunned for long. Rather he enjoys this sort of thing if anything he just wants her more and more, the more she resists.

"I'll pay you back for that.."

Guan almost hides a smirk as he almost wants her to try and run, nothing would be more fun then chasing her half-naked form through the hallways before he cornered her again. The thought of her doing that, especially in those panties, is far too amusing for him to pass up on. But with her previous failed attempts to flee, he ponders what she will do this time.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:04 am

"Let GO!!" Yolia's cheep shot worked as the discusting oger jumped back to tend to his hurt forhead as her little sneak attack was still every effective even afther so many uses. But the attack dident come with out a price this time. The pain of the headbut came rushing back as she layed on her back spraled out on the desk. " Owww!!" some what dizzy holding her fore head Yolia winced inpain and slugishly got up off the desk to her feet and she covered her exposed breasts as the poor hafe naked student stubbled twords the door of the class room and got out side while the creature was still distracted.

Slowly she shoke off the dizzyness from her own blow and tryed to take in her surroundings. Yolia found shewas in the hall as she found her chace to make her escape. "Time to get the hell out of here!!" Yolia muttered to her self and quickly made a dash as fast as she could away from the monster and that god forsaken classroom as possible in nothing more then her pink bunny panties.

Last edited by Yolia Seyler on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:45 am

It was all going so well as he watched her dash through the doorway and begin to race through the hallways hoping to escape him. Of course it was all just another hunt for him as he quickly gives chase, and despite her head-start he is soon not far behind her. Each time it seems she might lose him, he is there, tearing after her like a wild beast hounding it's latest prey. The more she runs, the more she will wear herself out, sooner or later she will realize surely that she cannot escape his clutches. Finally after giving her a few moments of freedom, he begins to close in on her, he knows these hallways well and he can't risk her running to aid from other students. Not that they would protect her, but he only wants to play with her tonight.

Of course he wants to humiliate her further first, as he get's in close enough to suddenly grip the waistband of her panties and yanks backwards upon them. The sudden brutal force is enough to rip them from her but also surely knock her off balance and make her stumble as he tosses the last item of her clothing to the floor. Her final defense against him snatched away once more.

"Look at you working up a sweat, you'll need your energy for when I'm done with you if you don't want to pass out naked and used in these hallways once I'm through with you..

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:47 pm

(sorry about disapearing lol had some things come up.)

Yolia ran half naked down the halls as she would glace back every now and then to only see that discusting perverted monster behind her rushing afther her like hes some kind of wild animal hunting its pray. "NO STAY AWAY!!" screaming in fear Yolia continued to run as fast as she could hoping some one would help her."HELP PLEASE!!!" The poor young student cryed out as she ran from the beast but there was proble no chance some one would come to her rescue. It was then Yolia's eyes shot wide open in shock as she felt the monsters hand close in as it touched her toned ass and grip the back of her panties and with one strong jerk Yolia winced as her last pice of clothingwas torn from her body and thrown aside ruined. Lossing her balance as she had to endure the wegie from hell, Yolia fell face first naked to the cold floor with a thud. Her breast almost made a loud squeek as they rubbed agiest the floor befor she stopped now laying on her stomic completly naked. " STAY BACK!!" Blushing Yolia screamed and kicked if he tredto ger close as she quickly tryed to scramble to her feet.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:24 am

(No sweat, it's fine)

Guan is enjoying him far too much to allow her the luxury of getting back up. Gripping her ankle he drags her back along the floor letting her feel the cold smooth surface against her bared chest before he lifts her into the air and throws her over his shoulder. Suddenly he breaks into a run once more, only now carrying her as he does. He ignores the kicks for the moment, after all she hasn't got the reach to get at anything too vital in this angle with his hand firmly upon her rear. He seems to heading for one of the doorways leading outside and quickly makes his way towards the forests out of sight and earshot of anyone who might be able to help her escape. Upon reaching a clearing he finds pleasing, he tosses her to the wet ground below letting her fall into the wet grass and mud.

"You want to run, fine I'll give you a headstart but you need to atleast make it fun for me. Too easy in those hallways.. but next time I catch you I won't be letting go."

It's clear he isn't taking her seriously, it's all just another game for him, some sport to chase her. She might be able to hide longer in these forest, or stumble and mess up. It depends on how fast and agile she is, just the type of things he enjoys in his prey. Testing her physical limits before he tastes her completely.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:40 am

The poor terrifed student kicked and screamed the whole time she was dragged acrost the cold school floor by her ankle, blushing as her breasts painfuly scraped along the ground and once she was lifted up and flung over the monsters sholder Yolia only trashed and kicked harder as she tryed to get free but her pathetic attemp at getting away dident help what so ever. "WERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!!" Yolia screamed at the creature pounding her hands agiest his back as she noticed how he suddenly broke out into a quick sprint, running out of the school and into the near by forest.

Seeingthe trees quickly zoom by Yolia only screamed help louder but it was it was very unlikly any one would come. "PUT BE DOWN!!" Yolia yelled still trashing and kicking as Finilly the monster stopped at a clearing and did as she asked but not nicly. It came to her as a shock as she was drop completly nude into cold wet grass and mudd with a light spash. Yolia layed spraled out on her backside now filthy covered in mudd and grim as it was now just caked alover her young body. Yolia blushed as the cold air and wet mud slipped over her body casing her to shiver as she covered her breasts and tryed to stand asshe gave the monster a confused and nervous look. " Y-you want to hunt me?! Why are you doing this!?" Yolia shivered as she tryed to cover her dignity best she could as she slowly backed away fromthe hulking behemoth giving him the same confused nervous stare as befor unsure what to do as she stude there cold, naked and dirty.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:42 am

Amused Guan reaches out to snap a branch and tear it from the tree as he tests it before he easily closes the distance between them both and grips her shoulders firmly as he guides her to turn around exposing her rear to him. Slowly he leans down to answer her question, smirking as he does.

"Because your here for my amusement, now you either run or I pin you down and rape you again. Maybe your ass for starters again, it does look tempting."

He shoves her forwards towards the forest before he swings the branch, thankfully not as hard as he could, letting it connect with her rear like a whip with a loud smack to torment her further of course. But he also hopes to scare her into trying to run, if only to add to his fun. There is something pleasurable to make such a strong-willed girl his plaything and make her run this gauntlet. Of course her body is more then worth waiting for alittle longer.

"I'm giving you a fair chance, take it or leave it. Either way I'm going to leave you worn out and well used before this night is over.. It's up to you how quickly that starts."

As if to prove he is giving her a "fair" chance, he turns his back to her letting her make a break for it. Of course he knows these woods far better then her and it will be easy to track her in these conditions. He is sure she isn't even thinking about covering her tracks if she does run. That would take far too long anyway.

"Tick-Tock."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:44 pm

Yolia looked at the creature nervously as she shiverd. The cold mudd and night air brushed over her body as even with her breasts covered hey still will grew stiff and tender. Befor the poor student could even get away guan quickly broke a brach and moved up on her ashe held her in place forcing her near to be exposed to him as she knew he was oviusly stairing at it."I'M NOT HERE FOR AMUS- Ohhww!!" Yolia was cut short as the pervered monsteros oger used the stick he yanked off the tree a momment a go, to spank poor Yolia painfuly with as he quickly pushed her forword. wincing Yolia yelped with pain as it felt a slight red mark on her ass, she subbled forword fallig face first into the mudd this time only getting her self more dirty as the cold wet mod ow dripping off her front and back now. Quickly got to her feet and turned to the creature gaving the monster an angry yet scared scowle. Yolia started, running off as fast as she could to try and get away from the monster heading into the cold wet forest filthy and completly naked.

Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:16 pm

Guan watches as his prey dashes into the forest and disappears into the treelines, of course he barely suppresses a smirk as now the real fun will begin. No more toying with her, the next time he catches her, he will have his fun with her. He waits a few moments, allowing her to gain some distance before he sets off after her. He wants to give her false hope that she might lose him but he knows how easy it will be to get lost in these forests. It will seem they are turning against her as each precious second lost, is one more he has closer to ensnaring her. He yells out, his loud voice booming through the trees.

"Ready or not, here I come.. Try not to wear yourself out too much, I have alot planned for when I catch you!"

Of course he didn't mention the few snare traps he left around this place, nothing too complex or nasty. Mostly trip wires and other things designed to slow her down and make her stumble, mild annoyances that will cost her further moments until she feels him enter her again. He's already on her trail, he won't let it last too long, can't have her passing out from exhaustion during their fun after all.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:20 pm

The poor scared student ran as fast as she could threw the forest in a desprite attempt to get away from the hulking monster whe soon shouted he was coming for her as it only made her run fast then she did be for becuse thanks to her constant train from her boxing and outdoor runs Yolia could for long lengths of time but despite that the mudd slowed her down as it wared out her energy and found her self sinking knee deep and getting stuck at some points.

"Got to get away!!! got to get away!!!"

Dropping her arms to her sides no longer covered her self since she thought it was safe from prying eyes as her breasts bounced back and forth while she quickly dashed threw the forest only get her self more and more lost as she went. Stopping to take a breather for amoment Yolia kneeled in the mudd to take a breather as she looked around scared and confused as th forest only seemed to get denser."If i could only find a trail or-or somthing!!!" Breathing heavy, Yolia got back up and began to run once agin picking a random direction that was not the way she came as her feet spashed agiest the wet mudd hoping to find a way out of this nightmare.

Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:34 pm

Slowly and very carefully Guan begins to push the poor student where he wants her to go, always giving the impression she is still out of his reach but when she starts to go in a direction he doesn't like, he throws his voice and makes more noise then needed. Ensuring she knows where he is and of course flees in the opposite direction, atleast that is how he tries to make it so. She is still powerful and fast, a strong girl and one he enjoys breaking. Finally the river can be heard nearby, if she is smart he knows she will go for it. Not only would it clean her body but any predator who tracks with scent can be lost when their prey reaches water. But it won't be the salvation she hoped, the river is too wild to swim through, the current would drag a small form like hers easily.

"I know your close, you can't run forever."

Sure enough his voice is closer this time as Guan begins to close in on his prey. The gap between them disappearing quickly as Guan tears his way through the forest, playing the part of the monster quite well. He allows himself a powerful roar just to unnerve her further before he suddenly behind her, amused as he stares at her firm rear as she flees from him.

"The hunt is over, now it's time for my fun.. do yourself a favor and give up. Accept your place little girl.."

Each step brings him closer to her as he is almost within reach of her, clearly aiming to grab her and lift her as easily as he did in the classrooms. Surely she wouldn't be foolish enough to even tempt the river, Guan could outswim her easily but it would amuse him to see her try.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Ruuning from the bulking monster the poor student just coud not seem to get a break as every turn he seemed to be there asif he was every were inbthe forest at once. Cold, dirty, naked and terried she just ran faster and faster as she soon found her self at a dead end. A rushing river was between her and salvation as the horrific oni soon caught up with her as he burst the the forest trees. Facing away from him, Yolia quickly turned to look in his direction quickly covering her self as instanly she noticed how he staired at her perfect ass.

"I'll run as long as I need to!!!"

Unforantly for Yolia, she was not that smart as jumping into the river dident happen....on perpose. As she turned to face the discusting monster. She raised an arm in a half assed defensive stance as she still tryed to cover her self. Then suddly the sound of the monsters roar suprised poor Yolia as she was startled by it caseing her to loss footing as she fell back first into the with a loud spash drifting off to were ever the current would take her as she struggled to stay on the surface of the water for her trip down stream.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next