View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 One day short (for Vera) 

Post Re: One day short (for Vera)
"In other words, you do what you were supposed to be doing with your journal in the first place," Vera replied, "It is apparent that you are capable of retaining memories or else you would not be able to remember meeting me much less any students you work with in theater. But until you are able to put forth that same focus into your day to day activities and classes, these sessions shall continue, Miss Rocha." The Head Girl continued eating her dinner until there was just an empty plate before her. She pushed it away and drank some water to wash it down. "I suppose I will at least be eating better while we find a way to ensure another incident like that one on Friday does not happen again." The silver haired woman rose to her feet as she decided to test her memory further. "Do you remember what rules you broke on Friday that led to us making the contract, Miss Rocha?"

Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:08 am

Yes, Miss Matsumoto. I will work hard at trying to improve my memory for day to day activities. Ishtar picked up the empty plate and took into the kitchen. As she did she may wondered if that it was because she had practiced the lines over and over again until they became second nature. Still the young woman took the plate and cleaned it. As the forgetful student had returned, the silver haired woman rose to her feet and asked her what rules she broke on Friday, What rules did I break? Ummm...I am not sure. Ishtar had a confused look on her face as she tried to remember. It was because I went confused Friday with Saturday.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:28 pm

"Hmm, it is true that the reason for the broken rules was because of confusing the day of the week. But, that is not the specific rule you broke," the Head Girl said calmly, "You obviously remember the cause so what did that cause lead to? Even if your memory is failing, you can try and use logic to try and help walk you through what you did. See if you can remember further of what you did on Friday that would get my attention." Vera crossed her arms infront of her as she watched the other woman. This was important as she would not be satisfied until Ishtar did everything in her power to remember what she did and what led to this contract in the first place. Letting the woman just shrug her shoulders and claim she had simply forgotten would defeat the purpose of this correction.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Yes, Miss Matsumoto. The young woman thought about for a moment. Well, if I thought it was a Saturday then I would have probably not been in a school uniform, but in some other clothes. I must have been somewhere in a public area where you could see me for me to get into trouble. So I guess that one of the rules that I broke was that I was out of uniform on a school day. The young woman eyes went wide when she thought about it further. Which meant I missed classes that I should have been attending. I can't believe that I did that. I need to figure out a way to prevent me from doing that again.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:14 pm

"Which in turn let me to stopping you," Vera finished, "Preventing it from happening is why you are here, Miss Rocha. Once you have proven that your memory is reliable, there will be no further need for me to correct you further. As you can see, it is possible for you to remember if simply be logically walking through the memories you piece together." The Head Girl could not be more pleased with how things have progressed so far. Ishtar had difficulty remember but manage to correct it herself with only a bit of nudging. "Do your best to retain this as you continue your work. You may finish cleaning the rest of the suite until it is time for dinner. Do try and keep track of the time this time." Vera added before returning to her computer to continue her own work.

Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:23 am

Yes, I see. Thank you for correcting me, Miss Matsumoto. I will have to really the to work more on my logical skills to help my memory. The young woman listened intently as she felt this was indeed helping her to try to improve her memory. Soon the Head Girl told her to continue her work at cleaning the rest of suit. When it was time for dinner she was suppose to stop. The young woman was not given a specific time for dinner, so Ishtar decided that she would let her stomach tell her when it was time to eat. At that point she would stop what she was doing and would begin making dinner.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:43 pm

"See that you do," Vera replied, letting the woman return to her cleaning. Dusting, vacuuming, and more certainly too much of Ishtar's time. But being thorough only meant less work in the future as less dust will be built up by the next day. Hours went by with the only deviation being the Head Girl calling for another cup of tea. Personally, she would have rather had her tea without asking but she knew this was Ishtar's first day and it would take time for her to imprint a routine to her mind. Eventually, Vera would close out of her computer as she was satisfied with the work she finished today. Ishtar was already preparing dinner though it was perhaps a bit later than she preferred. To pass the time, she went into the bathroom and prepared herself a warm shower. She would usually have her servant make these sort of preparations but there would be nothing gained from tugging the woman away from her current task. The Head Girl stripped out of her uniform and proceeded to wash her long silver hair before the cascade of water showering over her.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:48 pm

The blue haired maid returned her work, there was a lot of dusting and vacuuming left to do. The young woman had to keep at it if she wanted to be done any time soon since the room suite was so big. Hours went by and it seemed to go on forever, the only break in the Ishtar's routine was to make another cup of tea for the Head Girl. Eventually Ishtar stomach growled at her, letting the woman know it was time for her to make dinner. The blue haired woman then headed into the kitchen to make dinner, Ishtar decided that she would make some pork chops. Taking some ingredients she had found in the kitchen, the young woman was able to make a complete meal of pork chops, with rice and other vegetables. The young woman was a little jealous of the fact that the Head Girls were able to have so much good food. The cafeteria was satisfying enough, but there was something to be said for a home cooked meal.

Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:55 am

This was supposed to be a form of punishment for the violations last week. The work was going to be hard but it was all part of the correction process. Things could have been much worse. The Head Girl could have demanded that Ishtar head for the basement where she would be corrected there. But the memory issue was providing the young woman a means to avoid serious forms of punishment that a woman would try to forget. She needed this woman to remember these events and recall what led to them. Only then would the student understand the rules she broke along with ensuring it does not happen again.

Though Vera had the supplies to make decent whole meals, the Head Girl rarely had the time to prepare such foods herself. It was only when she had assistance or during an important meeting would she have such a hearty dinner or lunch. Of course this is to the benefit of the servant as it meant that Ishtar would have these lovely foods as well for the most part. Good food made for her owner meant good food for her to eat as well.

The silver haired woman took her time in the shower, enjoying the feel of the soapy water running down her body and through her hair. She had little worry now that she had a helper to deal with the more menial tasks. By the time Ishtar finished preparing dinner, Vera would be finishing her shower. The Head Girl waited for a bit though, wringing the water out of her long hair as she considered what her servant would do next.

Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:40 pm

Ishtar finished preparing the meal and brought it to the empty table. The young woman looked around for the Head Girl, but she was no where to be seen. Miss Matsumoto, your dinner is ready. The young woman looked again, but the silver haired woman was still not anywhere to be seen. The blue haired maid thought Vera must have been still be finishing up her shower. The maid then thought about what she had to do next, Ishtar had no idea. So the young woman went and looked at her notebook to see if she find any clues what she was suppose to do after making dinner...

Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:32 am

The faint voice called out to her to let her know that dinner was ready. Sighing softly, Vera wrapped a towel around her body and stepped out of the bathroom. The Head Girl could mark this as mere ignorance which only meant that more education was needed for her new servant. She calmly headed to her bedroom and changed into a nightgown there that was thin enough to faintly reveal the curves of her body underneathe. When she returned, she waited to be seated before tasting the prepared food. "Ishtar come here," she ordered, "I want you to kneel at my side and decide another article of clothing to remove while I explain your next mistake." Vera waited for the woman to come before continuing. "This one is not an issue of memory but of initiative. You know about our agreement. You are my servant and therefore I am your owner until the contract is null. That means while you are on duty, you should be considering how to improve yourself as my servant and improve my own well being. You no doubt heard the shower so tell me what went through your mind when you realized this?"

Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Ishtar waited patiently for the Head Girl, as the silver headed went and got a dressed for the dinner. It took a while for Vera to get dress into the nightgown that was showed off her beautiful body. As she returned the head girl waited the patiently as the blue haired maid realized that she had to pull out the chair for Vera. It was then that the silver haired woman tasted the meal that has been prepared for her. It was then that Vera told her to kneel at her side and decide to remove another article. The young maid did what she asked and kneeled by the side of the Head Girl as she continued to discuss her mistake. Apparently the young woman was suppose to not only improve herself but also improve the lifestyle of her owner as well. The young woman was then asked what she was thinking about when the shower was going on, I realized that I did not have any orders, so I was not sure that I had forgotten them. So I checked my notebook to if I had forgotten anything but it appeared I had been done everything I had been asked to do that I had written down. At that point I realized that I had must of cooked dinner for you so I called you to dinner.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:18 am

"Being a servant is more than just following orders. You are not a drone, Miss Rocha," she replied, "There was no reason to call me for dinner as I was obviously going to come here after my shower. What you should have thought about was what other things you could do to make things easier for your owner. I was taking a shower. That means I would require a change of clothes and perhaps a towel if one was not within reach already. You told me you are forgetful not incompetent. If you have no orders, then it is up to you to take initiative to perform and excel in your duties. Now remove an article as I ordered. I hope repeating myself does not become too common while under my care." With that, the Head Girl continued eating her dinner. Only after the woman stripped another article of clothing off would she be allowed to sit at the table and have dinner as well. "Do you have any questions, Miss Rocha?" she asked, "This is your first day serving me."

Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:14 am

Ishtar lowered her head as she heard the Head Girl. She was suppose to take initiative and figure out what her silver haired master would need next. This was such an example. I am sorry, Miss Matsumoto. I will wok harder at making sure that I anticipate such things in the future. The blue haired maid then had to choose a piece of her outfit, she thought about it a while before she removed her stockings. The young woman would have to be careful from now on as there was little left of her outfit. The young woman waited for permission from the Head Girl before she sat at the table and had dinner. I guess my first question would be do you have any other women serving you in this manner?

Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:00 am

The woman was now bare foot but otherwise was still fully clothed. Though perhaps a bit down from failing her duty, Ishtar did take the lecture well enough. She joined Vera for dinner and asked her innocent questions. "Hmm... Usually no," Vera replied, "But, a pair of students did volunteer to assist me. So you are not alone though their hours will be different from yours. One servant is more than enough to handle basic chores and preparations." The Head Girl sipped her tea and continued to enjoy her rice and vegetables. "You need not concern yourself about them. They have their own reasons for serving me," she added. One wanted to learn about magic while the other simply wanted to be used like the submissive slave she was. Being the only Head Girl available did have a few advantages. "Anything else, Miss Rocha?"

Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next