View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Information (for Calista) 

Post Information (for Calista)
She couldn't believe that she was sitting opposite him, the slim ball, literally. The humanoid creature was a blob of sorts, a nearly shapeless mass. How he was held together being boneless was anyone's guess though Calista could sense a vague psionic talent in the creature and could only surmise that it used it to maintain it's shape.

Goro was a small time slaver, caught sometime ago and turned by the ADD after a short prison stint and now used as a contact. He was a small fry but had connections to larger fish and was a good source of information.

Goro was the one that abducted Lyta too, some time ago, and though he unloaded her some time ago he knew much about Claymore, the Bizor that ultimately took charge of her and the rest of Goro's "cargo" that day. Claymore was proving to cause more troubles as of late when Meezo went down. One criminal goes down, another rises it seems.

"Gallindor IV, that's were he's basing out of these days but he's not alone." Gallindore IV, a pirate haven of sorts, a lawless world though world could hardly be applied to it since their was little more than a city there. There were some satellites too, in the past when the ADD was after someone they had the knack of disaapearing before hand as if tipped off in advance, a lot sooner then the satellites could detect ships it seemed though usually only small fries were there, showing that Claymore was still yet to gain the sort of status that Meezo had.

"Of course you might as well forget going there on an ADD ship, you'll never get close to it." Goro didn't explain why though, he studied her for a moment before a thin grin peeled over his features. "Of course you could always go as cargo."

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:57 am

Post Re: Information (for Calista)
It took every ounce of self control and training to not scramble the contents of Goro's brain pan before splattering the contents all over the wall behind the disgusting creature. Instead she gave him a cold, indifferent look as she sat back in the chair and crossed her legs. As she wasn't in the field the blond haired agent was dressed in the skirt version of the all black ADD uniform, the skirt barely came down to mid-thigh, so as she crossed her legs the alien was given an eyeful of pale stocking covered flesh. She knew that the slavers way was really the only chance any plan for infiltration had for success, but it was also how more than a few of her fellow agents had fallen into the vile hands of slavers. It also happened that on more than one occasion that the agents had been sent to their fates on information provided by Goro.

While to most it would seem like coincidence, the Head of Special Projects was decidedly less trusting and wanted Calista to interrogate Goro before they sent an agent in after Claymore. The blond haired woman then stood up as the heels of her knee high boots clicked on the polished metal floor of Goro's cell, the skirt accentuating the firm and finely round curves of her rear. The uniform fit Calista snugly and easily followed the curves of her body as she paced slowly around the prisoner. "Do you know who and what I am Goro?"

She leaned in next to him closely, catching a heady whiff of the pheromones that Goro's species produced, typically it was used to communicate their mood between each other, but some had found that prolonged exposure had the effect of lowering inhibitions and stimulating the desire for sex in females of other species...but especially human women. That was one reason why Calista was wearing near invisible filter plugs in her nose and only breathing that way. "Whats to keep me from finding myself on the auction block once we reach Gallindor Goro?"

I'm always up for a scene, shoot me a PM and we can work something out!

Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:05 pm
Profile YIM

Goro was watching her appraisingly, inspecting her it seemed without all the fuss and showmanship of doing so at least outwardly. He paused, though the sly little grin never left his oozy face. "Do I know what you are? No, not human I am guessing, perhaps a near human."

Had he gauged this by her reactions or had he failed to notice the plugs she had up her nose? Perhaps he wasn't inspecting her too closely or rather maybe he was paying more attention to other aspects of her body at present.

He was aware that some of his information didn't pan out though, and he straightened his posture somewhat as he cleared his throat. "You'll attract far too much attention going in as an agent, lots of paranoid people there all too likely to get rid of a problem.

"But why trust me? A good question of course, but it offers the easiest and fastest way to get close to Claymore. I have contacts there among his people and can "trade" you to Claymore. From there it would of course be up to you and how you go about his capture and escape is up to you of course. Mind you, if another agent were to suffer such a fate things probably wouldn't work out for me too well and I doubt the ADD will adhere to their side of the agreement we have.

"Of course, it may be a bit tougher but I suppose that could work too ..." he paused as he considered the matter briefly then nodded. "You could go incognito as a bounty hunter or mercenary though you'd have to get close to Clay's defenses on your own and would have to go through all the trouble of locating him, though I guess for an agent like yourself that wouldn't be too difficult. The choice, however, is up to you."

Character Listing

Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:06 pm

While the alien was replying to her questions, Calista bean probing into the aliens mind by hiding her presence within his own thoughts, effectively piggy backing deeper pass the natural psychic barriers that would have prevented her from prying. She carefully sifted through the memories and though stored her, staying hidden within the camouflage of his thoughts looking for any hints that Goro was betraying the agents to Claymore. It was like crawling around inside a blocked up sewer, but any unpleasantness would have to be pushed to the side as she ferreted out any secrets the alien criminal may have been keeping, but found no trace of betrayal concerning the captured agents. She simply had to endure the lurid thoughts concerning her stripping for him.

~Sometimes I wonder about the fact that I can read other peoples minds...if that means I'm not human.~ She said after a moment of silent between them and let him wonder just who exactly she was.

The attractive blond haired agent resumed speaking as she felt her emotions getting the better of her as she grabbed his slimy face in her hands and made him look into her eyes instead of what he found to be her more enticing assets "You kidnapped and sole my sister Lyta Cole to Claymore...so I have a vested interest in seeing that this is done right...what would you need from me if we were going to set up my trade to the target...I suppose it would have be that you captured me, cause I know how few of you slaver types can resist having a trophy agent on hand to rape...just to make yourself feel powerful."

Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:13 pm
Profile YIM

Goro seemed confused and concerned with the mental words, not really sure how to take them or what was going on here, only further adding to his suspicions that she was not human. He wasn't the brightest of beings but nor was he the dullest either and knew well enough that something was going on.

But she captured his slimy face in her hands, gazing into his eyes and asking him point blank what he needed.

"Who?" He had not know who she was talking about initially indicating he had the wrong name or probably names didn't matter in his line of work. Yes, the later, she could see that in his mind. She could also see that another agent had hunted him in the past another psion but he thought his toys would save him ... he was taken out by that damned mauved skinned alien and doesn't remember too much after that save for waking up in the brig of a ship a short time later.

"A ship, slave collar and controller, an electroprod, some binders. A gun ... unloaded of course, it just has to make me look the part." There were other things that he considered asking for but figured that they'd be shot down so he refrained from asking keeping to the basics. "A non military ship at that a freighter of some sort with lots of cargo space."

A cover of a cargo would be pushing it and therefore was one of the things he didn't ask for especially to an ADD agent.

Character Listing

Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:39 pm

Calista listened to Goro's required items list as well as the one that he left unrequested, which made her have to take a breath and count to ten as she thought of her sister in his hands. "Fine, all of that sounds doable...any particular preference as to binders...ion, traditional anti-grav, or old fashion chain linked?"

It was a strange question to be asking but by knowing his preference, it would give the techs in RnD time to rig up an escape latch for her should things go south on the operation. As she waited for his answer, the blond haired sat down on the edge of the table and crossed her stocking covered legs while crossing her arms over her chest.

The moment she did this, she could feel Goro's eyes traveling across her lithe form while his deviant mind fantasized about just what he could do with it should he ever get his hands on her.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:38 am
Profile YIM

He gazed at her, apparantly distracted and missing the question though realizing that he was to answer attention to it snapped back to the forefront. "Ah - grav or whatever, I'm not too picky and will take whatever you have. It's just for cover anyway."

His eyes returned to her shapely body as lewd thoughts returned to his distracted mind.

Character Listing

Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:50 am

Calista sighed at the lack of a non-answer from Goro as she stood up and turned to leave the cell, she was almost to the door when a particularly lurid thought crossed the aliens mind. The thought was one of her stripped naked while crawling on her hands and knees towards Goro before she began to suck on the slimy, phallic-like appendage of his. She turned to face him again, her eyes bleeding iridescent green energy from her eyes as she looked like a fury unbound a moment before the alien screeched and mewled like an injured animal as he fell out of the chair clutching his head as a black liquid that passed for his species version of blood began to trickle down the front of his face while his eyes bulged, the alien trying to gasp for breath as incredible pain seemed to be etched into his very being at this moment.

~I simply have to make one more push and you are nothing more than a vegetable...count this as a warning, then next time that you even think of me in that manner I will not stop short. the Special Talent said to him telepathically, her mental voice holding a dangerous edge to it that told Goro she wasn’t bluffing.

The woman didn’t wait for a response as the glow from her eyes slowly died away as she left the room to prepare for the upcoming mission and to outfit herself accordingly. The alien would soon be able to move again, while the inside of his skull felt like someone had set off a supernova inside of his mind...certainly an experience he wouldn’t likely forget in the near future or ever.

Several days later...

Calista groaned , her eyes fluttering open to find herself lying on the cold metal grated floor on her side. The first indication that something was wrong was when she tried to use her arms to help herself sit up and found them bound behind her back, the next was that she recognized this as the holding cell where Goro was supposed to be. Her body shivered which drew her gaze down to her body to find that she was naked, though before she could contemplate any of this further the electronic lock pinged open a moment before the door slide open to the reveal the hall outside.

The door to her holding cell opened as Goro came in with a rather smug look on his face as she glared back at him, shifting a little uncomfortably to her knees which caused her naked breasts to sway and jiggle tantalizingly. Reacting out of training, she made to attack the alien when a powerful shock coursed through her system, collapsing her to a twitching, moaning pile on the floor as she felt Goro lift her head to look into the bound agents eyes.

Last edited by Kieran on Thu May 03, 2012 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 02, 2012 4:49 pm
Profile YIM

Goro indeed had a smug look on his face as he glanced down at the remote control sized device clipped to his belt. It had a single light on it, currently it was off but she noticed a brief glow while pain coursed through her body.

"You like? My species has the knack to control devices remotely, I know not much of a talent but effective at times. Unfortunately we lack subtilty in most other areas and are poor canditates for psions, our powers can't hope to defend against yours, which reminds me ..."

He popped open a bottle of pills and plop some into the palm of a slimy hand before depositing them into his mouth. "However, there are other means of shielding our minds. But there's been a chance of plans ... and wardrobe, well not a change per sae but I like it better."

The lewd alien glanced at her, his eyes swimming over her nude body, no doubt he was imagining all sorts of nasty things though she found that she could not read him now. Again he grinned at her as she realized this and it was apparent that her abilities must have been dampened by the pills he now took.

"Now we can either do this the easy way or we can do it the hard way, the choice of course is up to you though I'm quiet sure you can figure it out for yourself."

A slimy hand seized her chin forcing her head to jerk up so he could look down at her. Another hand reaching down to caress her breast for a moment. "Yes, you'll fetch a good price."

Character Listing

Thu May 03, 2012 12:39 am

The bound agent glared menacingly at the alien as he fondled her, though some of it was diminished by her current circumstances. She took a sharp breath as the alien placed his slimy. clammy hand closed around the soft and inviting globe of flesh squeezing and mashing it around with his fingers. Squirming only seemed to excite the slaver more as her mind tried to form a plan where she could turn the tables on him. ~ Keep him talking...the small fries always like to hear their own voice, just hope he used the modified binders. ~ she said to herself while her fingers worked to find the catch to free her hands.

”That’s only if you get me to Gallindor trussed up...I don’t need my abilities to kick your ass from here to Antares and back,” the blond haired woman said confidently, still searching for the secret release. Her body was also beginning to feel rather warm as she felt her nether lips moistening with arousal and she realized that she didn’t have her nose filters in, so she had been breathing in the pheromones of the alien scum.

Calista couldn't believe this...she was getting aroused...turned on....by this monster. The way his hand was squeezing her breast and the palm seemed to engulf and suck on her engorged nipple...she knew that it was mostly in part to the pheromones but that did nothing to lessen the liquid fire pooling in her core. Adding to that, deep in the back of her mind, her helplessness was arousing her too...although she was trying to fight it.

After a few moments she realized that something was really wrong when Goro held up a pair of binders for her to see. She tried to keep up a straight face but he grinned evilly at her as they clattered noisily to the deck. She then felt his thick fingers begin roughly rubbing on her nether lips, causing her to gasp before lashing out with her foot to his groin.

Though an alien, Goro was still male and her right leg had connected solidly with his testicle, dropping him like a rock to the deck in intense pain. Calista slid away from him and barely made it to the door before a pained scream was dragged from her lips and she crumpled to the deck mewling in pain.

Thu May 03, 2012 3:49 pm
Profile YIM

Goro chuckled softly as he sported a grin at revealing the trick binders and letting them clank off of the floor as he discarded them. Clearly the pheamones were taking effect now that he had those pesky nose plugs out of the way and so it would only be a matter of time now. He was unsure if her psionic ability would help her here or not, could she defend against it longer or were her enhanced senses more of a hindrance here? He figured he would soon find out.

No doubt either that she could over power him. Goro wasn't all that strong himself and would have to be mindful of any martial training, though that thought lapsed for a moment as he was clearly enjoying himself as his fingers pressed against the softness of her breast, his thumb rolling over the nipple as his other hand moved against her sex, checking it for her own arousal to gauge the answer to his own question.

His fingers came away from her moist with her own arousal and he grinned at her for a second until her foot collided with him. He dropped to the floor as she scrambled away but before she could get to freedom she could feel the electrical discharge course back over her with a mere thought Goro activated the device he carried again as he got back up to his feet.

He glared down at her as he approached, obviously having a quick recovery. It was more his form being mallable to a great degree being kicked in the jewels did not affect him as it would another being, the nerve endings weren't any stronger or more sensitive there. Granted it still hurt but he was able to function through it a lot better.

"That was stupid. Valiant but stupid. Now kiss it better!" A hand pulled on her hair lifting her head up as he tilted her chin back sharply as he thrust himself forward so that his slimy member pressed her lips apart in the fullness of that thrust as he forced her to take his shaft into her throat, his hand at the back of her head as he bucked up vigorously against her mouth.

Character Listing

Thu May 03, 2012 4:25 pm

“Bastard.” she cursed him in weak voice, her bright eyes half-closed as the sudden jolts of electricity made her docile. Worse the combination of the aliens pheromones and her Kolnari-conditioned body was thrilling at the sensation of being dominated and helpless was making pleasure swell unwanted within her, her nipples growing hard and erect until they poked against Goro's thighs.

She watched as she drew out his organ. The aliens penis was already erect, pulsing eagerly in the presence of the nude and kneeling twenty-five year old. The alien had twisted of a handful of her light hair, pulling her face towards his tool, and pushed his cock into Calista's mouth.

She didn’t have the strength to bite down on his meat. “Mmmpphh!” Calista complained at the salty taste of the alien’s penis as he pulled her head forwards and back, deeply probing her mouth. The agent tried to shut her mouth and push his meat out on the rearward stroke but she only succeeded in tightening her lips around his shaft, heightening his pleasure as Calista was forced to fellate him.

Her arms were limp at her sides, weakened by the drugs and by the knowledge of her helplessness. Even so her deep green eyes glared angrily at Goro as she was forced to suck on his cock. With his hand in her hair the alien kept Calista moving back and forth with a quick rhythm, her bare breasts jiggling with every humiliating stroke. Her nipples were now fully erect, two thick pink bumps poking out of the soft curves of her shaking tits.

Calista gasped as the thick shaft was pulled free of her mouth. Before she could even gasp with relief she felt the thick appendage slapped across her face. Calista flinched, her helpless anger and humiliation growing deeper as the penis on which she had been sucking only seconds before was smacked across her attractive features. This embarrassing assault continued for more than a minute, as she saw the alien smiling as he savored the sight of the ADD agent, naked and on her knees, cringing as he whacked her face with his hard meat.

Wed May 09, 2012 2:00 pm
Profile YIM

Goro chuckled a little as he slapped her cheek with his meat. A slimy hand reaching down to cup a breast giving it a squeeze as his thumb traced against her erect nipple as he smacked her again with his member.

"Good girl," he chuckled before taking himself in hand angling his member so that it was pointing at her. He made a few quick jerks, rupturing already as a stream of greenish slime ejaculated from him drenching her face. Again he chuckled as his slimy hands grasped her shoulders forcing her to her back.

He lowered himself downward, his mouth falling over one of her mounds as his tongue twirled against her nipple while he sucked of her breast. A wet sensation surrounded her breast from where he was sucking on it with his mouth and his other hand crept up to caress her breast as he did so.

She could feel his member between her thighs, still hard, his body feeling wet though she could feel that hardness now pressing against her thigh as his other hand reached down, fingers skimming against her sex, brushing against it as they swept up and down her body.

"Such a good slave you are, your already aroused and will fetch a good price." Without any further delay on his part two of his fingers pressed into her, ramming themselves in hard, then rubbing against the walls of her passage.

Character Listing

Wed May 09, 2012 2:36 pm

The blond haired agent cringing as she closed her eyes, feeling Goro's hot, thick seed splatter thickly across her face, causing the humiliation and anger to burn even hotter as she opened her eyes and glared daggers at the alien, though this also caused her body to become even more aroused. She unsuccessfully tried to use her powers against him but found nothing there but a muffled wall of indistinct mental noise as she felt his hands guiding her down to lay on her back, which was a little uncomfortable given that she was also laying on top of her bound arms.

Despite herself, she moaned out as she felt the wet maw engulf her breast, feeling as the alien sucked and lick on it, teasing her nipple. She flet the still hard organ of the alien brush against her thigh as her stomach clenched in a mix of fear and arousal. She arched her back as she felt the thick fingers plunge into the wet folds of her sex, muffling a cry of passion by biting her lip as her conditioned body was winning the fight against her resolve, her humiliation just adding more fuel to the fires of her arousal.

"Oh gods...n-no...p-please...stop...ahhh!" She cried out as she felt the hot head of his cock press insistently against her throbbing clit.

Wed May 09, 2012 8:57 pm
Profile YIM

Again Goro chuckled as he felt her push against his mind, but his mind was elusive given the drug he was using and it was as if she were trying to capture smoke with her bare hands there. But his fingers pressed against her, into her as they raced against her body.

"Your lips say no, but these lips don't lie."

She could feel the stark head of his shaft press against her clit as he danced above her, eager for more of her as his thumb caressed her clit as his fingers were incased in her.

"You want to be fucked raw slut, I bet you never imagined this would happen to you, nor would you have imagined that your body would be beginning for this but clearly you have under estimated my kind."

He was unaware of her prior training and just assumed that she was having a strong reaction to his pheramones. His fingers moved against her rapidly though showing no restraint for what he was doing to the fuckable blond though dollar signs danced through his head.

"Now, I got to decide on who's slut you ought to be ..."

Character Listing

Wed May 09, 2012 11:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next