View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Revengeful Path (Therion) 

Post Re: Revengeful Path (Therion)
It seems already this competition is granting him interesting results as he watches the two attractive girls carrying out their tasks fatefully as he watches them in silence. Alli is determined to win, using her much tighter rear yet Ana seems to truly rise to the task. Her mind seems to have suffered the most from all these brutal rapes, to completely switch off and turn her into the woman before him. Of course he only sees another chance to toy with the two females in his own twisted way.

"Very good Ana, you know how to please your Lord... keep that up and it looks like you might just win."

The words slip from him in a whisper but he makes sure Alli will hear them clearly, in her current state he knows she will take them to heart and only seek to beat her cousin. It's almost ironic, the two always so quick to protect each other, are now doing the very opposite to "win" the right to be raped by him. It's a cruel parody of what normally happens.

Rising, he steps closer to the two, taking Ana's cheek in his hand he turns her to look at him only to kiss her upon her lips. A deep passionate kiss as his snake like tongue darts between her lips, ensuring Alli can see them kissing as he holds Ana's attention. His free hand trailing down her body only to suddenly squeeze one of her large orbs, tightening his grip around it and squeezing her breast. Enjoying how they feel in his hands, the perfect size for him and of course fun to watch bouncing up and down as she works.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Sat May 07, 2011 7:29 pm

Alli:
An unfamiliar rage brews in my belly, and it was at the hands of this demon for sure, as if he himself were inside me stirring the pot of poison. I tried to ignore my master as he kissed and toyed with my cousin so close to me I could touch her if I reached out. His words flowing from the red gem at my neck to dress my body with jealousy.

I felt my legs working against the tension to lift me up and down on the mass now forced inside my tight ass, and I ignored the tiny tears it made as I stretched to take him in and out, faster and faster. My large tits swaying to the pace I kept, almost slamming into my chest as I hit bottom, my ass cheeks landing on the shadow demon’s crouch.

And soon my tight hole gave into the torture, relaxing slightly with each thrust. I allowed the muscles in my legs to support my movements, freeing my hands to touch and fondle myself. Both of my hands planted on my heavy breasts, pert nipples found their way between thumb and forefingers, and I squeezed and rolled them sending jolts of pleasure through my core, as I tried to forget my emotions.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Tue May 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Ana:
Moans of pleasure filled the room, echoing off the ceiling and walls, and it must have made Therion pleased. His touch was more electric then I had felt, surely more then the minion’s beneath me, sending chills through my core as the cock below pounded into it as I slammed myself downward.

The demon’s tongue entangled mine as if a lover’s passion was pouring out, and his hands tantalized my breasts. I indulged fully as if this was an ordinary two-way lustful encounter with two men I cared for, and my hands reached to stroke his body as he stroked my face. First to his chest, and then one reaching lower to find his member.

I thought nothing of Alli. I had almost blocked her out completely, for as I love her so much, it would be impossible to be in such a primal state with her present. If I took time to think of it, I would have been embarrassed and ashamed, and there was no place for that now. Although my dear cousin was right next to me, the fact that she was in no danger allowed me to pretend that she is a stranger.

Tue May 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Therion doesn't even need to look at Alli to know his plan is working without a hitch. Under her current state she is only thinking about pleasing him and it was easy to manipulate her "bond" with him. Feeling Ana's hands wander he allows her to get a "taste" of what her prize may be but when she gazes her fingers against his member he pulls away, twisting one of her stiff nipples as he does before releasing it.

"Now, Now, I can't let you have that yet. You haven't won and it looks like Alli isn't going to let you win and take her prize."

Stepping past Ana, he makes sure to make her glance at Alli letting her see how fast and how much force Alli is putting behind her movements, her body moving so beautifully. Her breasts bouncing alluringly attracting the attention of the "audience" who all stare at her in want. Leaning closer, Therion whispers into Ana's ear so only she can hear.

"Look at her, she is out matching you. Here I thought you were the eager one, the naughty girl who needs punishment. But it seems your innocent cousin is beating you even at that. At this rate they'll only want to screw her... over and over."

He tricked Alli and now Ana is his target. She wishes to protect Alli she cares for Alli so of course she'd want to be the one that take to spar her cousin. But in this state how will that be perverted in making her compete with her cousin for attention, using their own bodies and doing such things they would never normally do all for Therion.

He slips over to Alli, brushing his hand against her neck as he kisses her cheek. Letting her feel how close he is as his hand reaches down to squeeze her ass as she slams it down upon the shadow beneath her.

"Your as stunning as ever my dear Alli... So beautiful. You are doing well to please me, don't disappoint me now."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed May 11, 2011 8:58 pm

((switching order)) :-)

Ana:
“AAHh …” , a sharp utterance to match the sharp twist of my nipple, my eyes narrowed as I flirted, and the demon pulled away from my probing hands. His member unprepared hung larger then any man, and chills of wanting shot into my core, and I pushed down upon the hard rod beneath me trying to reach that spot so deep with in.

My eyes guided as if on strings to follow Therion as he walked towards Alli. She was taking the shadow’s thick cock in her ass, pounding away at him, and I had the sudden urge to match her actions. The demon’s venomous words prodded my emotions even more and fueled my lust for him.

Slowly I pulled my body upward to free my gripping pussy from the massive thrusts. His member glistening and wet from my arousal, slippery in my hand, was then positioned to enter my rear. Taking no time to talk myself out of it, I stretched my own anus with the tip of his staff. My panted breaths became almost yells as I impaled myself firmly upon him in the spirit of competition. The juices from my pussy coated the inside of my ass as I began to ride the piston up and down like my dear cousin. Surely I would win, as my hair and tits bounced to the rhythm I created.

Mon May 16, 2011 7:39 pm

Alli:
The unmistakable fragrant of sex had finally seeped into every crevasse of the classroom. The musky smell of paper in textbooks and the slightly disturbing odor of chemicals used for science experiments had faded, or maybe just overpowered by the sweet pungent scent of pussy and sweat. It was driving me now like a toxin, and added to the unknown power of the amulet I wore, I was caught up completely in the aura of the room. The sounds of panting breaths and wet flesh meshing and grinding for the purpose of satisfaction aided my lack of hesitate as my master approached me.

His hand that brushed my cheek was met with the friction of my constant thrusts, and I received his kiss as a taste of my reward. I turned, twisting around while still impaled on the erect member inside me, and spread my legs open so the shadow demon below me could now see my void pussy before him, and watch as his staff disappear in my ass clearly.

My back arched pushing my heavy breasts towards the sky as they jerked about with my continued thrusts. Then I spread my lips open with index and middle fingers, so the demon could watch my wetness build. I stroked my clit with my thumb as I slid the two soaked fingers inside to feel his cock rubbing on the thin flesh between. “Do you feel that?”, I questioned him, staring down at his red eyes, trying to encourage his participation. My climax was building, and if I was lucky it was prodding his reciprocation.

Mon May 16, 2011 7:39 pm

It seemed to be running like clockwork, Therion's manipulation of the cousins was working all too well for him and amuses him to no end. Through the eyes of his puppets he can only watch as Ana purposely removes the erect member from her soaked pussy only to impale her ass upon it and begin her movements anew with fresh vigor. It was all too easy to corrupt these cousins and their desires to protect each other and now they were completely under his control. Of course dear Alli is always the one who falls so far from grace in his presence, the amulet around her neck is a clear display of that control how well he knows her body's desires. Watching her fingertips disappear inside her own soaked passage.

"Of course Alli, you know better then your cousin my power.. each of these shadows is a part of me, I can feel every single movement of your body."

Gripping her wrist he carefully pulls her fingers free before lowering his own hand down, his fingertips sliding over her soaked pussy even as he can feel her slam down upon the shadow's member once more. Finally his fingers slide inside her, pumping his index finger in and out for the moment, allowing her to feel but a taste of what her "prize" will be aswell as tormenting her cousin with what she is being denied. Thrusting his finger deeper inside Alli's pussy then her own fingers could ever possibly reach, he allows her to feel it moving around inside her for just a brief few moments before he withdraws again, denying her release and the touch of the demon she so clearly needs. Drifting away from the two beautiful cousins, he returns to his throne like chair dropping down into it as he sits relaxed. Almost like the sight before him is nothing new, of course those red eyes show signs of his lust, the desire to take them is growing but which cousin will be first.

"It seems a close call, both of you performing so well for me, I wonder who will succeed? Who can make my shadows cum first.. Your both oh so close, your prize is in sight.."

With the slight wave of his hand the shadows beneath the two students suddenly undergo a fresh change, atleast only one they will find. As they lift up to crash down upon the shadows once more, they will find their members suddenly become thicker, still nothing compared to the real demon but enough to give them quite the surprise when they slam down upon it as hard as they can. Of course it's only to humiliate and push them further, to see how they deal with this especially using their much tighter rears for the task. They might protest, but truely they are both so far under his spell now he knows it may even excite them.

A wicked thought enters Therion's mind as he knows just what sort of prize he will grant the loser. They may think they are competing to spare the other any further torment but in truth they will doom their cousin to a much worse fate, or perhaps one they might enjoy in their current states. Neither of the two are the same women they once were when they entered this room. They will leave with another fresh memory of his touch.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:14 pm

Both cousins, for their own reasons, tried their best to please Therion. They didn't know what he had planned for them, so as they crashed their bodies down upon the duplicate embodiments of their suposed Master, the sheer force of their intentions rammed the enlarged members deep inside the tight holes.

Ana embraced the sering pain as it radiated from her core out to her trembling limbs. Ali in turn was humiliated by her own sacrifice, and nausea partnered her agony for the initial moments. A deep breath brought her back to the transe in play.

Ali's muscles tensed around the expanded rod streching her wider then before. She bit her lip almost drawing blood as she paused, sitting firmly on the crouch of the demon benieath her. The internal strugggle sparking for a second. Her eyes glanced from the copy to the real thing back on his throne, "Anything for you My Lord", her lips whispered as she was his once more.

Ana was not so intuned to the whims of the Demon Lord watching over the festivities in his honor. This cousin was not torn in his manipulation, but egged on by the torment, almost craving the pain he delivered for her own desires. "A-a-hhh", she yelled out, her face tipped up to the ceiling as her fingers grasped for the flesh of the demon that had no real feelings of its own. And her body was the first of the two cousins to rise up again and again to be impaled as the competition continued.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:05 am

Therion suppresses a smirk as he watches the two women slam down oblivious to the changes he has made to their partners, much to his pleasure. Studying their expressions as they realize all too late their mistake and yet they can't stop themselves from continuing on despite the sudden pain and humiliation of their current state. Alli is too far gone to resist her "master" now, the spell fueled by her lust is only ever presence. It won't break until her poor body is able to rest away from his presence. Once she is free, it will simply seem like a normal piece of jewelery, she will never know it's hold over her.

While poor Ana, he is pleased to see her brutal rapes have left her body so well trained to want more despite her attempts to resist, she is all too lost to save herself now. It's all too close now, he can almost taste them in his hands, but of course first there must be a winner. The two are so close now, both evenly matched as their respective "lovers" begin to twitch beneath them, the tell-tale sign of their coming climax.

"What's this? Both of you so evenly matched.. it looks like it's anyone's game now. Which one of you will prove herself most worthy. I am eager to see who's devotion is strong enough to push them further."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:16 pm

The two students egged on by the master of control were following their own internal drives as well as performing for his amusement. Ana giving in to her own personal cravings, desires once buried were now showing in every glistening drop of her sweet arousal as it dripped down on to the duplicate lodged deep in her backside. Ali had been trained yes, and by this very monster to begin her stay here at Shokushu, but her will to defy his wishes tonight was passified in such an ingenious way that she almost didn't recognize it as something other then her own will. Momentary jolts of pain might snap Ali out of Therion's hold, but the pain only hightened Ana's indulgence. Either way they were his to pit against each other.

Tangent sounds of slapping flesh flooded the room as the contest intestified. The older cousin thinking only of her "Master's" desires, and the reward she will get for pleasing him. The younger of the two induldging herself, completely submersed in the event's unfolding. Ana's growns of pleasure reflectioning the twitches of the thick piston driving in and out of her tight hole. Knowing that he is aproaching his climax added to her excitement, unable to ignore that it is her body bringing him to the point of exploding.

Ali's pleasure too is almost to it's peak. She knows that the demon under her is hightening, but she also knows that Therion can feel her body as well. She knows that as she pumps her ass up and down upon his smaller apendege, her "Master" can feel her muscles tighten around him. "I - I ... am-m C-CU-ummm-Nnnn.... M-my Lord-d... p-ple-e-e-s......", despite her efforts to hold on, she couldn't contain it any longer.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:49 am

As if they were both completely under his spell, he could feel the two cousins so close to their climax even as their rears are brutally entered again and again by their own actions. It was all too perfect an image to spoil as he simply watches with the same unreadable expression. Only those glowing red eyes seem to give a hint of what he is feeling, desire. It would only take that tiny bit extra to make them both erupt at once, truly it will be a photo finish at this rate. The two shadows beneath them as almost in tune with each cousin's own approaching climax, moving in perfect sync now as they begin to renew their thrusts, slamming into both of them as they slam downwards.

"Come now, don't be shy. Let's hear those beautiful sounds from your lips as you climax. Let it all out.."

It was ironic how similar and yet unique these two women before him are, they may share many things but when it comes to Therion's specialty they seem to show their true colors. There are hints of Alli's true self here and there, he can only picture what would happen if her mind was free right now. She wished him dead before, she knew how dangerous it was to be around him again, yet each time he managed to ensnare her. Of course Ana seems to always be close, unlike her cousin she will remember ever detail of this, and now how easily he can twist her deepest desires to work against her.

"Your both so close, it seems like it will be a draw.. maybe I'll just have to leave you both to be raped by my puppets.."

At his command the shadows beneath them suddenly grip each girl by the waist and begin to lift them up and down upon their erect members. Now it's out of their hands, unable to move and yet the shadows seem to find away to make their pace even more powerful then ever. Now the two cousins are forced to endure it as the shadows pump in and out of their rears in perfect unison. Both ensuring neither girl has an advantage now it's simply up to luck and who can climax first or please Therion most.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:18 am

For Ali, the change of pace merely carried her like a wave to float effortlessly over the finish line. Her lips parted as if gasping for breath, her back arched expanding her heavy orbs, the nipples strained as the skin pulled tight to her golden frame.

To Therion it might have appear as though both girls were exploding at once. Surely any on looker might view the expressions on their faces to be equally intense and driven into climax the second the clones began their assault, but truth be known, unlike Ali who's orgasm was already on it's way, Ana's true orgasm started the second the rape began. The simple words spoken by the demon, implying that she would be raped, flipped a hidden switch so deep inside her core.

The air was filled with the smell of arousal and sweat, and now the unique scent of sweet nectar was added to the tonic as it flowed down the pink lips of the two cousins. Their anal openings were rubbed raw, but in their present state, neither girl was concerned about the wounds they would later feel as they sat in their classroom's wooden seats. For now they were in the middle of euphoria, their heads filled with the pounded as they slammed into the flesh beneath them.

And then Ali's body seemed to go slightly limp as her senses came back, eyes gazed to Lord Therion. Her stained voice bounced out words as the puppet continued his vigor, "have I pleased you.....?"

Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:14 am

It had been the moment Therion was waiting for, that beautiful scene when their raw naked pleasure was so clearly visible to him even as he drank it all in. He felt that tingle course through his frame as his powers were brought back to their full as he fed. Creating that necklace was more taxing them he knew and keeping it's spell in effect was draining, but now he was refreshed as if waking from a long rest. Of course he was sure to reward them both, as the two shadows suddenly seem to explode inside them both at once. Cum quickly flowing into their abused rears and quickly emptying every last drop, ensuring the two felt it at once much to Therion's amusement. Clearly it would mean no clear winner, but then it doesn't really matter to him who won.

Rising from his throne he walks towards them both, carefully taking Ali's hand before he leans down and lifts her into his arms, carrying her away from her cousin. Looking down at Ali he is pleased with her efforts thus far. How far she had fallen under his spell, she knew the dangers of being close to him and had tried to combat it. Now she was truly lost to his touch. He smirks looking back at Ana, in truth he has no need to voice his commands but he wants her to hear, knowing it is what her tortured body truly wants.

"She is the loser, you know what to do. Fill every hole, pummel her body until each of you has used her.."

The shadows almost pounce upon Ana even as the first pulls from her rear, they react like hungry children. Hands groping every inch of her flesh as they loom over her with hungry eyes. Therion knows not to let them go too overboard but enough to ensure Ana is too worn out to fight anymore. Even as she is pulled into position, fresh shadows are pressing their members to her lips while another suddenly slams into her pussy from behind without any warning or pause before he begins to pump in and out mercilessly.

As for Ali, he ensures to keep her gaze upon him to ensure she doesn't break free from his control as he carries her to the desk and lays her upon it, his erect member now poised to slam into her soaked flower. His eyes locked with her own as he whispers into her mind.

"This is your prize, Are you ready to receive my gift?"

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Already I could see the swarm of shadows move in around Ana as my Lord reached for me. The shadow that was beneath me even, seemed to blend in with the others for a taste of her now. I had no conceptions of the events going on around me now, deep under Therion's spell I had no fears for her or myself. I turned to face him as he embraced me, face to face. I could hear the grunts from my dear cousin with each slam into her as her holes were filled. The slurping sounds of her soaked body receiving each of them, and sex again echoing the walls and ceilings of the classroom. Soon I was in his arms, right where I had hoped to be all this time.

I felt my body carefully rested on the science room's largest table, like an alter at the front of the class....and then he made me aware of my prize. The massive tip of manhood poised at my salivating opening, juices already tracing my folds for him. I stared at his red eyes hypnotized by every word to do his every bidding. No thoughts of my reply other then to please him, "Yes, my Lord", came the soft whisper from my already fatigued body, and my hands found the strength to reach up for him.

My younger cousin's prize had a less tender delivery. Maybe the demon that hovered over my now knew more then even Ana would admit to. Maybe he knew that she wanted to be ravaged by so many, every passageway filled and stretched, stressing her body to it's limits. I didn't hear her say "no". I never heard her cry out in any other way but pleasure, or at least that was what I believed at that secondary moment my thoughts drifted away from Therion's gaze. My head turned slightly towards her, but he had me positioned in such a way that I couldn't see her.

"Yes, my Lord", I softly repeated as I turned back to him, my finger tips stroking his demon flesh.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:31 pm

It seemed Therion's powers were almost like a powerful drug to Alli, the more time she spent in his presence, the more she seem to lose herself and become corrupted by his touch. Outside of his presence she was the same Alli she had always been since coming here, but looking at the woman beneath him, she is almost a different Alli altogether. Feeling her hands wander as those words slip from her soft wet lips makes it such a perfect moment as Therion enjoys his triumph before he drives his member into her soaked waiting body, spreading her pussy open like none of his puppets could. Of course he wastes no time in thrusting as far as he can until his member is fully within her. Luckily her body has been well and truly prepared for this and already in the perfect state to receive his gift.

"Do you feel it? How deep you have taken me.. Almost a perfect fit."

His wings spread open suddenly before they close around the desk, blocking her view completely and that of everything else. Almost engulfing her in shadows as only his eyes stay visible in the darkness. It's almost like everything else has been blocked out and now it's only them as he leans down towards her soft flesh, his tongue darting from his lips and sliding down along her neck before he grips one of her breasts, capturing her nipple between his teeth as he tends to her body's needs for pleasure. His own feeding off her growing pleasure as he allows the shadow puppets some degree of free will to enjoy their own prize.

The puppets are making their own wall around Ana to ensure she cannot see anything else, only their awaiting members and the mass of dark flesh. Making it seem like they are never-ending and she will be doomed to constant rape over and over. The ones already being pleased are clearly enjoying themselves as the pump away at her body without sparing any moment for her to relax or focus, there is already another pressing her for attention.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next