View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Unwanted Lesson (for Kanoe) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Unwanted Lesson (for Kanoe)
Seraph felt ... odd. His mind had been wandering for a time now ... And he had been lost in meditation. He didn't even know how long he had been lost in his own mind. He could see the sun in the sky, could feel the warmth of the star's light. His body was cloaked by an illusion of light, bending the light around him to make him virtually invisible. He may have felt disconnected from the physical world, but he still remembered the rules of shokushu.

His thoughts felt almost sluggish, and his form unusually heavy. It took him a few minutes to realize he had started to destabilize his physical form. He was, after all, a soul that had the ability to maintain physical form. If he had lost a part of him that acted as his anchor, than he would constantly struggle to maintain a physical presence.

He had to reconnect himself with this world. And while there was a ritual that would do that, he decided to test another theory. A student, with sufficient magical power, could be used as an anchor. He could leech some of her connection and use that to refocus his mind. And of course he could also enjoy her lovely body while he was anchoring with her. Based on the position of the sun and the time she would probably be in class.

So it was with that thought that he started to scan the classrooms, searching for the rather unique appearance of the dark witches soul.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:14 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Unwanted Lesson (for Kanoe)
Being mid day, nearly all students were in their respective classes. Kanoe was no different as she sat at her desk, listening to the instructor drone on about whatever subject she happen to be attending. Though she hardly payed attention, she at least stayed awake and did reasonably well in her courses. Whether this was due to her intellect or influences from her roommate, she could not know. Even knowing what she needed in the course, she would not disrupt the class in any way. Still though, she looked forward to being done for the day and returning to her room.

With the exceptions of teaching Pia, her time in her dorm room seemed to be a blur in her memory. Thinking back on what she did the night before only brought heat rising in her cheeks as she remembered waking in her roommate's arms. Shaking her head, she dispelled the concern in order to remain on task. Little did she know that a powerful being was currently scrying for her location for his own purpose. The raven haired student remained composed in her chair, maintaining her posture that her Mistress had diligently trained her in. Her uniform was clean and hugged the luscious curves of her body. A few shy and envious eyes peeked over at where the witch sat, wondering how she maintain such a perfect appearance.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:24 pm

Seraph finally noticed that dark flicker of unnatural perfection that radiated from the raven haired witch, and he smiled to himself as he swooped closer to the classroom in question. He saw it as a flickering of souls, some bright and cheerful, others darker, some focusing on the class, and just as many bored out of their minds. His mind wandered, imaging various scenes involving many of those students, helpless and writhing on feathers or his shaft.

He shook his head after a few seconds, dismissing the folly of the idea and realising just how tenuous his hold on this plane was. He dropped lower, swooping down and remaining invisible.

First he let his power flow out, sending a spell into Kanoe’s shadow, making it a chain keeping her trapped in her chair, her feet unable to be lifted from the ground. He made his casting subtle, trying to slip it past her mind so she wouldn’t notice it. Once she was trapped in place he let his power flow out, flooding the room with mana, making the students bodies tingle as the raw power flowed through them.

Unfortunately for Kanoe not only would the mana affect her far more strongly than it would the other students, it also seemed drawn to her. The mana itself was dark, designed to appeal to her nature, the sort of power that her soul would accept readily without hesitation.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:08 am
Profile YIM

The witch did not notice the being's presence nor did any of the other students. Ordinary humans would not notice the amount of mana overflowing out of the woman's body. A corona of dark threads with strands blood red made up Kanoe's aura. Of course such power could not be fully tapped by the novice witch due to the inhibitors ensuring she remained perfectly helpless before the monsters of the island. Her excess mana only made her a beacon for certain types of creatures that could sense mana or even feed on it.

A light sensation like getting goosebumps tingled across the witch's pale skin. It made her shiver and shift in her chair. Luckily the spell on her mind ensured she would not pick up on the fact her feet could not move at all just yet. But nothing would stop her from noticing the sudden surge of power flowing through her body. Kanoe gasped suddenly as she sat up a bit. Her breathing grew deeper as tingling waves washed over every cell in her body. Toes curled inside her shoes, feeling her body growing more and more sensitive to the touch. The witch did not know what was happening nor how to stop it. She could feel the fabric of her bra and blouse rubbing against her skin. Her breasts firmed with arousal as her nipples hardened and poked through her uniform some. It did not take a genius to notice something was very wrong. Looking around, she did not see much reaction from the other students so it was apparent something was targetting her. The mana flowed right into her, infusing her body with magical power.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:13 am

Seraph chuckled to himself as he watched the speed at which Kanoe’s body responded to the mana, welcoming it in as it’s own without a moments thought, the arousal racing through her body, a rush of life itself that made every movement cause her clothes to shift like lovers caresses all over the witches smooth skin. She would hear his chuckle, but very faintly. It was obvious there was a monster at work here, but he wanted to see how long he could string her along, how much entertainment he could get out of her without her working out just who he was.

She did want to learn magic after all, and a test of her ability to realise what was happening to her would be good for her. Even if he suspected darkly that her mind would disagree.

To that end he let more magic flow out, slowly weaving a net of spells around the witch, keeping it subtle and slow, letting them settle into her clothing, her books, her seat and table. Giving him control of everything around her so he could make the true fun begin.

This was going to be good. Already her nipples were starting to harden, and he had barely started.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:37 am
Profile YIM

She tried to rise to her feet only to feel herself anchored to the floor by unseen forces. Her body shivered, straining against the binding spell. It was useless though as she remained firmly in her seat. Wave after wave of mana crashed over her body, her aura absorbing the energy as it stimulated her very being. Her breathing grew shorter with any attempt to take a deep breath being slow and shuddering. It felt as if her own clothes were against her, stroking her thighs and her swollen breasts. Each beat of her heart filled the luscious melons with her heated blood. Nails dragged over the desk as she gritted her teeth. She heard a laugh but there was little she could do about it even if she knew who the monster was. "St-Stop," she whispered to herself and the unseen force. Being towards the back of the classroom gave her some amounts of privacy but not much. She did not want to be forced to cum out here in public. But despite that, her body reacted to the thought of being forced to do so which caused her toes to curl inside her shoes further.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Seraph watched Kanoe try to rise, her body straining to get away, but trapped in place by her own shadow. It was a technique designed especially against dark magic users, and it left her helpless to do anything but try and resist what seraph had in store for the student. He let the spells affecting her clothes comer to life, her own uniform betraying her, starting to squeeze and constrict around her breasts, forcing them into even further prominence, not that they needed the help as panties started to vibrate softly, buzzing against helpless lower lips, and even teasing the witches rear entrance.

Meanwhile the class continued without incident. No-one had noticed Kanoe, not even the students next to her. But the nature of the students here meant that as soon as one student noticed the witches behavior it would spread through the class. It would take a bit longer for the teacher to realize there was something wrong, and a little bit more to locate the source of the problem. But for now Kanoe's actions were unheeded and unnoticed. The only question was, how long could she keep it that way.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:01 pm
Profile YIM

The woman trembled in her chair as more magical enchantments were used upon her clothes. The tight fabric began to squeeze around her breasts, causing the luscious mounds to stand proudly from her chest. Her own undergarments joined in as her panties seemed to hum against her netherlips and tease her other entrance. Her nails dragged over the smooth surface of her desk. Her eyes remained forward but her body was still trying to rise. Unable to move a muscle, she gave up and tried to just endure the horrible torture. Her nipples were visibly poking through her bra and blouse while each squeeze cause the tender mounds to ache and throb with need. Kanoe's jaw clenched as she gritted her teeth. Whoever was doing this was going to pay dearly for this embarassment.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:17 pm

Seraph laughed as Kanoe clenched her teeth as her nipples poked out of her top, and she would hear the sound clearly. He wanted her to hear his amusement at her predicament, to spark an emotional response in her helpless soul. His spell flickered and shifted, her bra starting to suckle on those hard nipples as they poked out.

A few of the students on each side of you finally noticed that your body was reaction, and a wave of quiet whispers and giggles spread out from them as the passed the knowledge on that the rumoured witch was getting aroused in class, and dozens of students stole glances back at you every time the teacher wasn’t looking.

Enjoying yourself Kanoe? Seraph's voice whispered into the helpless witches ear, magic ensuring that no-one else heard him.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:31 am
Profile YIM

"Ngh!" It felt as if her bra had grown lips and were now suckling upon her slowly arousing tits. She could feel her pulse throbbing within the engorged teats as each suck brought more hot blood to the surface. The witch then heard soft whispering as students seemed to have taken notice of her flushed cheeks and tense form. This only made the sensations worse as her body reacted to the audience. Why did they have to look at her? She stifled a groan as wave after wave of mana crashed against her body, making her body even more sensitive than it already was. The witch was struggling from the multiple fronts of stimulation. Her nipples throbbed with erotic agony as each suck ebbed away at her resistance. Her hands clenched as she heard the familar voice whispering into her ear. She did not dare speak and simply voiced her displeasure through her thoughts.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:55 pm

Seraph almost laughed again at the delightful show that Kanoe's soul was unwittingly putting on for him, a flurry of desire, anger, humiliation, and dozens of flickerings from every other emotion that raced through her rapidly arousing body. He could see her hands clench, and could tell that she had determined just who was the author of her current torment. The fact brought a smile to his face, and after ensuring that he was completely invisible to the naked eye, as well as physical objects, he walked into the room, approaching Kanoe. Even without her mana sight active she would feel the mana around her strengthening, and if her eyes strained she would see an. Aura of gold, faint and almost transparent, outlining his form due to the sheer amount of mana that was flowing out from him.

But knowing he was coming was a useless piece of information, and could do nothing to stop the fall angel from breaking up one wing and sliding a feather towards the black haired witch. It burrowed under her skirt, teasing and probing her panties , the invisible invader trying to work it's way inside them, the movements concealed by her skirt as liquid mana seeped from it, sending ripples of raw lust and desire bouncing into Kanoe's body every time so much as a drop of the essence of life fell onto the helpless students skin.

Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm
Profile YIM

The air around her felt heavier as she could only assume the monster was smothering her with his mana once again. There was nothing she could do about it as the mana continuously soaked into her aura and body. Her own clothing continued to play with her hyper sensitive body, squeezing her chest and sucking on her erect teats. Soft moans began to escape her as her head slowly rolled back. Her cheeks her flushed. She knew others would take notice but it was just too much to resist. The monster's aura soaked into her own and filled her body with desire and awakened every cell in her.

She could not see her attacker. The constant stimulation ensured she remained unfocused as the monster moved up to her and began to slide a feather into her skirt. Nothing would prepare her for whats to come. Her nails dragged across the desk only to have her body arch upon the first drops of essence touching her nether region. "Uhhhnnnnn..." Her insides twitched violently as sex tensed and began to contract hungerly. Kanoe could not hide her groans as her head rolled back and stared at the ceiling above her. A wave of pure heat and warmth washed over her body, draining the will to resist from her. Her composure softened as she found herself resting against the back of her chair. More drops of mana soaked into her passage causing it to leak her sexual nectar. "Pl-Please..." she whimpered, "Please st-stop..."

Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:28 pm

It was child's play for Seraph to ensure that the class couldn't hear what Kanoe was trying to say, that she was begging for it to stop. He didn't want to ruin the show, especially as the teacher had finally noticed the dark haired witches reaction, and had called out her name, scowling and trying to get the helplessly aroused witch to come back to the class and stop, what she assumed was happening, masturbating in class. Her anger was quickly growing, and soon she was stalking towards Kanoe.

Of course Seraph had no intention of giving the teacher a chance to do any such thing, and he silently gestured, his fingers gesturing and words of power flowing from his mouth, although none of the students except for Kanoe would be able to hear them. The words were laced with power, the mana in the air swirling and responding to the words. If Kanoe had her senses she could learn a lot from listening to the words of the spell that Seraph was casting. But she was in no way in any state to study magic.

The teacher was only a few feet away when the spell took effect, and the world around Kanoe seemed to take on a grayish tinge. The other students went silent, and in fact had frozen in place. The teacher was the same, all the colour having faded from her. The spell had frozen time around them, taking kanoe into a pocket dimension where everything that happened would occur in an instant in the real world.

With that done, the fallen angel reached out with even more feathers. The slender tendrils of solid light lashed out, whipping at Kanoe's helpless breasts, lashing across them, each strike deliviering a wave of pain and pleasure as mana was soaked into the large hyper-sensitive orbs. And now that we are all alone how about we let the real fun begin?

Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:51 am
Profile YIM

No one seemed to notice what the witch was saying. She could still hearing the giggles of her classmates as they whispered among themselves. The teacher had taken notice of Kanoe's flushed cheeks and shortness of breath. The woman was less than pleased to have a student in her class pleasuring herself in public. But before her embarassment could grow, the world around her turned grey as the color seemed to wash away from everything. Everything stopped in place except for her though she still could not move due to the spell upon her.

Kanoe did not have time to consider her situation as she suddenly felt unseen tendrils strike her large breasts. "Ahhhhnnnnnn!" She screamed in shock as pain lanced through her sensitive mounds only to be followed by a relentless rush of pure bliss. Her body arched and writhed in her chair as blow after blow rained down upon her chest. Her body jolts as more and more mana infused her body. Soon, dark spots formed on her blouse over where her nipples were. Her clothes were still relentlessly nibbling and sucking on her teats and they were no releasing her clear mana enriched nectar into the cups of her bra. Kanoe's eyes fluttered as juices ran freely from her soaked panties and down her trembling thighs. Each strike against her full melons caused them to be infused with more mana and in turn made them swell a bit bigger. Her bar strained to keep the lovely orbs contained as her blouse felt tighter and tighter around her chest.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:12 pm

<sorry for the massive delay in this ... hope your not too mad :oops: >

Seraph chuckled as he watched Kanoe's top strain as her breasts suffered the abuse, feathers lashing out, striking at the slowly growing orbs, whipping them over and over again. I wonder if I can make your top or bra busrt. He teases, walking towards the helpless student as her eyes fluttered, her panties leaking juices helplessly down her thighs. He sent another feather between those glistening thighs, the tip pressing against the witches panties, rubbing and teasing them, infusing them with mana and trying to press them into her sex, working on teasing and tormenting the helpless witch.

Searph was soon towering over the student, looking down at her as his feathers ruthlessly stimulated her helpless body. Her large breasts were whipped over and over again as her own top suckled on the nipples, and the feather between her legs was constantly using her panties to tease and push into her lips. He looked down at her, studying her lovely body and trying to decide just what to do to her first.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:37 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next