View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next
 Shadows of the Past (for Ryu) 

Post Re: Shadows of the Past (for Ryu)
Franz regarded her in silence for a second, perhaps formulating a response to her words then he allowed a slight grin to sweep across his lips. "Well, in time perhaps. There's a bit of a distraction with the war and all and what to do about the Russians and Serg now.

"But that is all stuff we can consider and deal with. Bigger things to worry about, yes?" He grinned a little then walked to the window glancing out of it for a moment as he went silent, maybe considering what she just told him or maybe on their next move or perhaps what he was going to do next. Who could say but he seemed to be watching something with a degree of interest as if he was uncertain about something for a moment.

"There're already watching the place. No actions yet, unlike the Russians not to toss you in a cell which tells me they must be hot on the trail of Von Burren but don't want to let you out of their sight incase he gets away again. Alright then, tonight, you'll have to try to slip out of here tonight before they close in on you."

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:55 pm

Ryu dismissed their most recent talk as Franz shifted his attention to the village, seeing something she had yet to notice. When she was finished with her meal, she got up and stepped towards the window though remained a couple of steps behind the soldier. "That gives me an entire day to get the few things I need, sounds good."

Her gaze took in the outside world for a moment, but instead of paying too much attention to the military presence she turned away and brought up a mental image of the house's interior. "I could try and slip out the window in the guest room, as long as it works, that is. Doesn't wake up the others around the house I guess."

For a moment she fell silent in thought. "Then again I've never been around here and once I'm outside I'd be like a sitting duck, so if you got any plans I'd be relieved if you filled me in."

Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Franz considered things for a moment. "Nothing remarkable but nothing without risks. I suspect they'll want to keep an eye on the place during the day but at night while they'll be watching their visibility will be limited. Right now it looks as if they're watching the front door and there's probably someone watching the back too so if you exit the house via the window I don't think they'll notice. Guest rooms ... guest rooms ... guest rooms ..." he murmurred to himself before stopping as something hit him.

"No, they'll be expecting something during the night, less likely during the day. Sergi is out for most of the day so you'd only have to deal with his wife." Franz paused, thinking, "I think I have something, I can send someone here, dressed in a shawl, she can stay at the place and the pair of you can swith clothes and you can go right out the front door and I can be waiting to pick you up. No one will be any wiser until this afternoon when Serg comes back and finds that his wife has an unexpected guest, now a reason why this person is there ..."

He drummed his fingers on the windowsill as he thought considering his options. "I think I have it. She can tell her that something happened to her husband, draw on her and detain her until her husband comes back or tries to make a slip out of their before hand after a few hours, she'll be seen and it will alert the watchers that your gone but we'd have a head start out of the region, I just hope they want Von Burren more than you and don't allocate too many resources to your capture."

Character Listing

Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:43 am

Ryu nodded in agreement, though the way Franz was standing he was likely not to see it. "If you think that in time you'll find someone either brave or stupid enough to help us, then sure, go ahead. It probably is the smartest thing to do, although that woman must have a lot of guts if she's willing to do what you suggest." She eyed him for a moment, taking in the soldier in uniform. Perhaps she should go a little easier on him, after all he was trying his best to get them out and she had rejected him initially.

Drifting away from him she returned to the table then turned to face him, rather leaning against the furniture with hands on its surface to act as support. "I for one don't want to find out what they're going to do to her once they find out. If they don't, great. If they do .." She paused, shaking her head. "No, I'm sorry, it's a good idea. Do you have someone in mind yet?"

Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:12 pm

Franz turned to her as he stepped forward, eyeing her as he thought. "The Russians can be very thorough in their interrogations so it's best to send someone that isn't too knowledgeable about that, preferably a German girl and since she's going to know nothing about things she can't divulge matters. Risky, yes, and perhaps the next best thing to a German is someone at one of the camps.

"The Russians haven't released anyone as of yet but I believe my connections with them can get another prisoner out of their with ease, there's lots of clothes at the camps too from prisoners and what not and I believe that someone may have a little more guts since the alternative is just languishing in one of the camps. "

Franz mulled things over for a moment, it was not the best of plans and there were many areas that he had to work on but it was a rough basis at the moment. "What size are you?" He figured he could find someone about her size in order to make the switch easier since the clothes would have to be swapped. He got that information and nodded again, this time gazing at her longingly, he stepped a little closer to her, a single hand cupping her hip as he gingerly grasped her.

"Soon, with a little luck, we'll be away from here."

Character Listing

Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:53 am

Thinking they were done exchanging words yet again as it seemed he had everything he needed, she prepared to part ways. To her surprise he approached her almost cautiously, initially forcing the young woman sitting on the edge of the table to straighten herself before a hand reached out to her, grasping her hip.

"I wish us the best of luck, then." It didn't feel forced, she even enjoyed it to an extent and after all the stress it felt pleasant to have a peculiar feeling within her belly from just feeling him. There was something else she had noticed besides his words however, the way he was looking at her felt oddly familiar and she thought she might just know what it meant. She would be too happy to comply to his longing, at least a little bit.

"Please, wait a moment .. I feel guilty for not showing the proper respect for someone saving me from imprisonment .. In my opinion you deserve a reward for your heroic deeds." On reward she shifted a little closer, the lids of her eyes lowering, though it was shortly after deeds that she planted a tender kiss on his lips, trying not to allow him to refuse it by pulling away she cups his hand with her own. She wasn't going to trap him now and allowed him to pull away any time, though the kiss as a reward relieved her of some pressure as well.

Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:11 am

"A reward is not -" while what he was going to say may have been easily predictable it was cut short by the feel of her warm lips pressed against his own. He did not pull back initially though melted into that kiss returning it with vigor.

One of his hands clasped by her own he felt the warmth in her touch, his other hand sliding against the back of her red locks, grasping her there, holding her against him as he returned that kiss with one of his own, his tongue darting into her mouth to dance against her own tongue.

She could feel the warmth of his body at this range, even the pulse between his legs as his hardness pressed against her belly.

That kiss ended then, he slowly drew away from her, his hand still locked with her own as he gazed at her. There was heat in his eyes as he gazed at her. "Sorry ..." he spoke softly as he regarded her for a long moment, there was a pause as he gazed at her, then stepped in against her again to press his lips back against her own.

Character Listing

Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:43 am

Perhaps she shouldn't have kissed him, it might have been a mistake to do something that was against his will, at least that's what she thought when he drew away from her and an uncomfortable silence settled in the room. She couldn't explain it, he seemed pleased shortly after she took that step and she was enjoying it too, but now her idea of a reward appeared to have backfired.

The feel of guilt didn't last long as Franz stepped back towards her and took off where they had stopped, allowing the tenderness of that moment to return, if not with an erotic touch as she was reminded of his growing arousal by being this close to the soldier. A cold shiver ran down her spine as they didn't break the kiss and the girl sighed in some sort of relief, she discovered that this had been enough for her nipples to harden just a little as they brushed against the fabric of her outfit from below.

Ryu wrapped the free arm around him, uncertain of what to do next though she didn't refrain from applying soft caresses to his back, her touch reaching lower ever so slowly.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:37 am

Embraced as such, his lips pressed up against hers at the feel of her hands working against her back Ryu would feel herself being moved after a moment, Franz stepping forward and pressing her against the kitchen wall. Location seemed to have escaped him in that moment as he could feel the brush of her nipples against his chest and didn't have to feel so guilty about his body's natural reaction to her and that kiss.

Still he did not leap straight away until anything though his tongue now moved into her mouth brushing against her own as it went. His hands settled on her hips soon lifting to draw themselves up her sides then back down as they slowly glided against her flesh.

The heat of her body, this closeness, had him throbbing in his pants as his member was pressed against her. He wiggled against her, slow at first, then a little quicker as he groaned into her mouth, deepening their kiss.

Character Listing

Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:51 am

Little did the woman in his grasp resist as her back made contact with one of the kitchen walls, pressed against it as their kiss deepened, her tongue playfully brushing against his. In that moment she tried to keep him close, the arm wrapped around his back pulling him towards her, ignoring anything but the desires of the flesh.

Ryu arched her back as hands traced along her sides, taking in the redhead's curves as her ample cleavage pressed up against his chest. She started squirming almost unnoticeably, sparks of pleasure were flowing through the woman's breasts as the fabric shifting between the two bodies rubbed against her areola, further stiffening the sensitive peaks.

She could feel the throbbing hardness of his manhood against her belly, causing her cheeks to slowly become flushed red with lust, merely boosting the sheer need to keep going. Ever since back in the camp she wanted this to happen, longing to feel the stunning bliss that would come solely from him though he had refused to provide all along.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:27 pm

As he was pulled closer to her she could feel more of his stiffness poking against her as her breasts collided with his chest. His hands snaked up, seizing the sides of her mounds, caressing them softly as his tongue danced against her own.

Franz gave her chest a bit of a squeeze, he rocking against her body slowly just as one eased into hot water it seemed. His mouth drew away from her own as he trailed small kisses against the side of her neck between long licks against it. Both his hands lowered then to her waist, one disappearing beneath her shirt then snaking up to one of her breasts, his fingers sweeping over the hardened nipple while his other hand vanished into her pants, reaching lower his fingers finding then rocking slowly against her clit, his thumb hooking back so that it trailed against the slit of her sex, slowly rubbing against her.

He groaned softly against her, aroused of course but stimulated as well from those small movements against her.

Character Listing

Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:42 pm

Ryu tilted her head back once they broke the kiss and his tongue snaked out against her neck, causing the woman in his grasp to tense up ever so slightly. It was then that she felt the fabric of her shirt strained, a hand of his tracing over her smooth belly up to her chest and teasing the nipple it found there.

At the same time something had found its way into her pants, the initial motion against her clit brought the girl to her toe tips for a moment as she tensed up by the sheer physical pleasure. The red haired prisoner squirmed gently in the soldier's hands, attempting to stay in place as she was starting to let out low moans. While her hands fell to his waist one of them began to subside, instead reaching up to her face where she silenced herself by biting down on her index finger once she was starting to get aroused further, her moans growing in volume.

Even she could feel the subtle dampness of arousal on the fabric of her pants, her blooming flower begging for attention as he kept rocking against her tender pearl. She was going to enjoy this thoroughly and didn't feel the need to urge him to take her fully.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:10 am

His fingers delighted in the feel of her body beneath them as he continued to explore her. The smoothness of her skin, the warmth that it radiated all his to play with in that moment as his fingers continued to explore and play with her delightful body.

One hand rubbing over the globe of a breast, fingers tracing along her aerole encouraging her nipple to ripen as his other hand rocked against her in the opposite direction as it rubbed against her clit. He occasionally felt the dampness of her body as he played with it, though the more encouragement he received from her moans the quicker his fingers brushed over her clit as if speeding up to catch up with her cries.

His tongue skimmed down the side of her neck moistening it as it traveled to the nape where it joined with her shoulder then traveled back up it breaking from her flesh for a moment as it got to the apex then returning as it slipped behind an earlobe wriggling against the flesh there.

Character Listing

Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:46 am

The redhead remained pinned against the wall, feeling the accumulated warmth of pleasure elicited by his hands. It was stunning to know how much she wanted this, the desire to feel his skin against hers in a not solely physically driven ecstasy. As much as it pleased her, she soon realized that they should move elsewhere, somewhere more comfortable where they could fully enjoy each others company.

Her breasts slowly began to swell under his caresses, the girl growing hotter every passing moment as he kept toying with her love pearl just the right way. Soon she could not take this delay any more, it felt like torture and she was seeking out more than mere play like this with someone who loved her passionately. She then leaned forward, further against the man as she intended to whisper something into his ear, a soft moan escaping her lips before she spoke. "I want to make love to you."

Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:44 am

As she leaned forward pronouncing those words her exposed neck fell prey to his lips that moved along it. He sighed softly when hearing her, pulling away from her just enough then that his hand found it's way into her own.

He grinned upon her, his thumb tracing the back of her hand as he gazed into her eyes. He was yearning for her already as he throbbed readily at the front of his trousers in anticipation though he had clearly known her earlier desire as he pulled her closer to himself as he staggered back towards the door.

"Then let's. I'd love that."

He lead her to the guest room, though no sooner had the door been closed behind her did he take he into his arms, embracing her as his mouth fell upon her lips. His hands reached down to the base of her shirt as he sought to peel it off, then his own, before leading her over to the bed.

Character Listing

Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next