View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Reika Ashtear 

Post Reika Ashtear
Name: Reika Ashtear
Place of Birth: London, England
Nationality: British
Hair Color/Length: Deep purple/falls to her ankels
Eye Color: Light purple
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Cream
Pubic Hair: Trimmed
Distinguishing features: Exceedingly long hair, and legs that just don’t quit.
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 145pounds
Bust: 32D
Waist: 26
Hips: 34

Description: Reika is taller than most girls (and some guys), and can be intimidating due to that fact. She normally dresses in a simple black shirt/jeans combo (taking a page out of Einstein’s book, she has several identical outfits so she never has to think about what to wear) though on occasion she seems to lose her mind and can be found in various costumes (most often of the cosplay variety). She is terribly nearsighted and needs to wear glasses to see more than a few feet in front of her.

Background: Born to Lord and Lady Ashtear, a British family of some importance, Reika has been something of an embarrassment to her parents over the course of her life. She never spoke a word until she was five years old, and then began speaking in complete, full sentences, always referring to herself in the third person. Afraid that something might be wrong with her, her parents took her to several doctors. They would eventually discover that nothing is wrong with her; in fact Reika was nothing short of a genius. She doesn’t care for that title however. “Reika is Reika,” is all she will say on the subject.

Any and all attempts to bring her up as a ‘proper young lady’ have failed. Rather than throw tantrums, or sneak out of etiquette classes, Reika merely ignored such lessons, often spending her time in the library of her family’s mansion, absorbing knowledge like a sponge. Her disregard for small talk socialization, and wearing clothing in an ‘acceptable manner’ was also and an issue. When she was finally forced to ‘debut’ on her 14th birthday, and descended stairs in an inside out gown with mismatched stockings and her bra on the outside of her clothing, her parents thought things could not get any worse.

Once again, Reika would surprise them. Upon discovering the joys of sex, Reika began to make it a point to have it as much of it as possible. This and her increasing disregard for keeping her clothes on brought scandal upon scandal upon the Ashtear name. The fact that she was at the top of her class all thought high school was somehow missed in all the fuss. Indeed, she was consistently the top student in the entire European Union from first grade until high school graduation, though all the tabloids and paparapzzi cared about where who she was sleeping with and where she had been found naked next.

After graduation, her parents tried to ‘fix’ her by using their financial and political influence to have her committed at a mental hospital, where they paid a large amount of money for shrinks and hypnotherapist to try and better mold her personality into something more befitting the Ashtear name. Ultimately all this did was superimpose a more orderly persona onto of her natural self, creating a sort of bi-polar condition alternating between a well behaved, ’prim and propper’ British woman, and a hyperactive version of herself. Their final attempt at getting the daughter they always wanted failed, her parents had her shipped of to Shokushu, glad to be rid of her once ad for all.

Psychological Profile/Personality:
Reika is highly intelligent. Some would call her gifted, others, a certified genius. Though she has gotten better at understand and emulating social norms, she remains very eccentric for the most part. This due to the fact she hears voices in her head literally all the time. Not the ‘kill everyone and set fire to the building’ kind of voices. Rather, the voice she hears are her own thoughts, constantly working on a calculation, or a puzzle or riddle, or whatever. To maintain some sense of sanity in this constant mental din, Reika refers to herself in the third person, as if to constantly remind herself who she is. Other eccentricities include the tenacity to dress up in outlandish costumes, a strong desire to sit or stand upside down, randomly speaking in binary code, and a borderline religious fascination with water. But perhaps her biggest personality quirk is her bi-polar tendencies. In her ‘down’ phase, see can seem rather dull, listless and emotionless. In her more ‘manic’ phase, she becomes very sociable, excited, overly clingy, and exceedingly amorous.

She is very up-front in her dealings with other people, and does not have a shy bone in her body. She is quite comfortable with her body, and prefers being naked when she can manage it. She can be hard to get along with because she is so odd, but those who make the effort find in her a trustworthy friend whom wont mind doing your math homework for you, provided you give her a foot massage while she does it. She views sex as a pleasurable experience, and tries to have some once a day, regardless if she is particularly horny or not. She has a very rational mind, and does not believe in things that are supernatural in origin, as they totally shatter her whole world view.

Piercing or Tattoos: None
Languages: English, Japanese, French, Latin, German, C++
Hates: The supernatural, the constant noise in her head, people who look at her like she’s crazy.
Hobbies: Swimming, sewing, designing

Magic? Reika discovered she had telekinetic abilities at a young age. She mostly only used them on a sub-conscious level to keep her incredibly long hair from dragging on the floor or becoming tangled and unmanageable. Since arriving at the school, the dampers present there has reduced her power to the point where that’s about all her telekinesis can do.

Sexual Oddities: Reika has a foot fetish in the literal meaning of the word. She is incapable of archiving an orgasm unless some kind of foot-play is involved when she has sex.
The only caveat to that involves her other sexual oddity: Water. Being around a large body of water for some reason turns her on immensely. Getting her wet -soaking wet -- is the fastest way to make her come. Any excuse she can get to immerse herself in water, she takes, even if fully dressed.

Pic:

Tue May 22, 2007 9:55 am

Nice... The getting soaking wet thing, and the feet thing... is kinda weird... but still... Welcome to Shokushu ^_^, the names Diana, nice to meet you...

~Diana Collier~

Tue May 22, 2007 10:10 am

i was going for weird. And let me tell you, its hard to be weird in an RP all about girls getting raped by monsters yet never trying to report it to anyone outside of the school...

Tue May 22, 2007 10:35 am

The only weird thing about Diana is that she has a great bloody snake tattoo coiling round her left arm... she lost a dare see...

But you have a good point...

~Diana Collier~

Tue May 22, 2007 10:38 am

fancy having a weird British roommate? Reika's in the market...

Tue May 22, 2007 10:41 am

Sure, I don't know if you could take on the Aussie sheila with the tat... well?... and you can start the rp if you want too... good thing its my forum to mod... I need a thread in there somewhere...

~Diana Collier~

Tue May 22, 2007 10:47 am

Ok then. shall I set it up in the commons so were nice and safe, or in the dorms section and leave us vulnerable to attack?

The roomies who get raped together stay together!

Tue May 22, 2007 10:52 am

Well, We start off in the Common room... then... mabey... I could use my modly powers to move it to the dorms later... ^_^ I will start matter of factly... Just to e warned... I do not do super long posts... They are fairly big though...

~Diana Collier~

Tue May 22, 2007 10:57 am

Tiana The Kink Critical Feminist Witch (student)

Tue May 22, 2007 11:01 am

~Diana Collier~

Tue May 22, 2007 11:08 am

You have an awesome character, very unique and it your substantial height will surely make you stand out in a crowd. I thought Christine was tall at 5'10, but seems you got a few inches on me. But it's not the size that matters eh? ;P If you have any questions, comments, concerns feel free to ask.

<3 Chris

Tue May 22, 2007 11:50 am

REIKA!!!! *glomps and plants kisses all over her* Ohhhh, where have ya been baby, I've missed you. I thought you became a phantom. I've been dying to continue our thread from the old board. If you still wanna continue, I'll repost it.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Tue May 22, 2007 3:08 pm
Profile YIM

Gotta love those tall ones! Welcome to the new boards, and may you have fun with the ravaging available here for you...

Wed May 23, 2007 3:39 am
Profile YIM

Hello Lady Reika. Glad to see you made it to the new board. I remember your character, very sexy and quite int. Someone Keemari might actually feel he's not talking down to. If you fancy an RP with my character please do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Wed May 23, 2007 4:01 am

REIKA!!!! *glomps and plants kisses all over her* Ohhhh, where have ya been baby, I've missed you. I thought you became a phantom. I've been dying to continue our thread from the old board. If you still wanna continue, I'll repost it.

Please do!

Tiana The Kink Critical Feminist Witch (student)

Fri May 25, 2007 12:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next