View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 4:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 A Not So Clean Getaway (Nail) 

Post Re: A Not So Clean Getaway (Nail)
The demon could only smile at her frequent squirming in attemps to struggle free of the coiling restraints that pinned her helplessly to the metal walls. Her wounded shoulder was the deciding factor in keeping the fiesty warrior sealed to her fate. The surprise and disgust at the goo coming from the mouth of his tail either meant his previous encounters with agents had been left brief in their reports or she wasn't expecting to fall victim to the chemically laced, green honey-like goo herself.

The blob oozed downward over her struggling form, making contact with the crown of her head and began soaking into her hair. The effects would kick in shortly, and the trapped squirming would take on a new tone as the aphrodisiacs began to course through her system. Depending on how much covered her short blond hair, she would become relaxed for a period of time, to the point that more than simple speech became like trying to control jello muscles. Her sense could touch would become amplified, things feeling four times as intense. Her stimulation would be extremely intense as would the pain in her injured torso.

Slimer watched her cute face twist up with disgust as the flow of slime ran over her head and reached her eyes. The blob continued pooled and flowing down pretty evenly around her head covering her horns while oozing through her side and back hairs on her head and touching her ears. Against skin and most surfaces it acts as a lubricant, but to her short cut, it stuck like honey delivering its chemical load.

Slimer decided to let her know her fate and told her exactly what the chemicals do giving her a rundown of the effects, but leaving out their length. He could only smile as the flow ran past her noes on a course to her chin and the tips of her hair...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:42 pm

The blond agent continued to trash and struggle as she pulled on the tight tenticles that bound her in such a humiliating possion."AHHUU IT-ITS SO GROUSE!!!" Tipping her head in a desprate attempt to keep the slime from covering her eyes and hazing her vission but trying in vane as it ozzed passed her eyes and ears and kept on going. Soon the slime covered her entire head and dripped passed her sholders, her constant trashing and struggling slowly grew more lazy as the effects of this ozze went threw her system.

"P-PUT ME DOWN!!"

Falling almost limp in Slimers tenticler grasp,finding her limbs were heavy and hard to move almost like trying to control puddy. Regardless she still managed to pull off weak tuggs ageist the creatures tenticles holding her. Wincing in pain as her wounded sholder only felt worse as it chorsed threw her now hypersensitive body.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:48 am

Bound spread eagle against the wall, the agent still struggled mightily against her bonds. The demon only could chuckle, reaching forward and grabbing her breast, which was covered by the skin tight suit. He watched as she struggled valiantly against the tendrils, not realizing the thick green slime oozing down her short blond hair would be making her struggles more and more futile. The weight of her own limbs would only increase over time as the goo's warm, wet heaviness slid over her scalp, down her cheek and chin, and fell from the short hairs on the nape of her neck. The goo began to hang in large blobs making it way down her shoulders and over her bare back.

I think that will do... ending the slow steady stream that oozed down onto the crown of her head by closing the mouth of the tail. So how was getting Slimed? The demon chuckled as she had already made her disgust known by her previous shouts, and he reached up and wiped the slime from off her nose and mouth with his palm. He takes the excess slime in his palm and pats her gooey hair leaving the extra there.

Such a shame we had to mess up your lovely hair, but you are an extra fiesty one, and I couldn't risk you missing out on the fun I have planned for you. So, would you like to talk? Or would you like to see what is in store for you... the demon asked slipping his slippery hand around back and finding the zipper to her skimpy outfit. He began to slide the zipper down awaiting her reply...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:01 am

Nails stuggling slowly turned to lazy tuggs agiest her restraits as the slime dripping down her body took its effect on her. Like he said her limbs were felt heavy and hard to move but increadible sensitive to every touch as a sudden gasp was forced from the sexy agents lips. Slimer took hold of one of her breasts causing Nail to jump,arching her back ageist the steel wall as the sensation of pure pleasure jolted therw her hypersensitive body. "AHHhhuuuh!!"

Finilly the cascade of slime pooring over her head stopped. whipping what goo was dripping off her face as he cruley taunted asking how she enjoyed getting slimed and put the exra back into her short blond hair, leaving it slicked back covered in his sticky goo revealing her blushing face as she gave him an angry yet nervous stair. Nail quickly realized her words were jumbled as speaking became very very difficult to answer his question. Feeling him reach back and begin unzipping her skin tight suit forced the poor agent to shivering and blushy and lazy trash in her binds. "Ahhh...No-noo....Le-eave it-it alone!!!!"

Muttering out in definance as the back of her suit was unzipped revealing more and more of her lower back stopping just above her perfectly toned butt leavy it exposed partly. The zipper slimer was slowly pulling down only loosened up the suit so it was easyer to put on....or take off.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:43 am

The demon reached the end of the line with the zipper. It stopped just above the crack of her ass, loosening the skin tight suit that covered her delicate curves. Looking deeply into her purple eyes he caught a hint of pink, and he stared deeply as his hands slipped under the tight fabric. His clawed fingera began playfully squeezing her round cheeks, her skin tingling from the heightened sensations. Now why would I leave it alone? Surely whoever sent you told you what would happen if you got caught? Perhaps not telling you of the dangers of my slime they left those details out.

The demon watched her react to the squeezing of her butt. Slipping his hands free from her backside and out from under the suit, he reached for first one arm and then the other. He would free a limb from the restraining coils only to side it free of the skin-tight suit. The tentacles then recoiled around each pinned limb, retrapping the gooey agent againat the wall. As he finiahed with the second arm the suit fell exposing her nude upper body.

In case you have any doubts, let me make your predicament clear. Unless you find yourself willing to talk, and tell me the entire truth as to who you are and what you are doing here, you serve no purpose to me other than what the other sexy young women here do.

Reaching forward his palms find her extra sensative breasts. Moving them in slow soft circles, he examines them like a produce shopper. Returning his gaze to her slime smeared face, Speak or you will be raped like the fucktoy you are... he finishes as her suit falls to the metal floor, leaving her exposed and helpless before the horny demon. The slow hardening of his cock left no doubt about her immediate future.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:06 pm

Lazly whiggling her hips back and forth, Nail shivered as the discusting creature reached down the back of her stealth suit afther unzipping it. Cupping one of her butt cheeks forcing her gasp lightly as she jumped feeling his touch on her highten nerves causing jolts of pleasure to surge threw her her very sensitive body. "Ahhuuhh!!...I-I was-nt sopost t-to be caug-ht!!..Errhhuuhh!!"

Gritting her teeth resisting the monsters touch was allready getting difficult from the poor Helcorian agent since her highten reaction to pain and pleasure caused her skin to tinggle while her sholder wound started to sting more and more as he went about slowly removing her suit. Her arms falling limp to her sides as he released them to pull the sleeves off her arms soon exposing her luchious orbs as they bounced free from their convinment befor his unwelcome gaze. Blushing Nail tryed her best to look away from the creature eyeing her half naked form as she danggled like a piece of meat infront of those hungry eyes clearly emberresed trying to not make eye contact.

"Th-hen....I-I use-less to you...." Muttering out as she averted her gaze away from him trying not to look him in the eye as she suddenly gasped and jumped feeling him grab her extra sensitive breasts rolling her nipplies in circles. Throwing her head back and arching her body Nail blushed and gasped as her tormentor molested her while slowly pulling the suit further down leaving her compleatly nude infront of the creature as she noticed the creatures member creeping closer and closer as she continued to lazly struggle to get free.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:49 am

The demon felt her jellied muscles pulling slightly against the inch thick tendrils that coiled her wrists and arms. So either you are very confident in your abilities, or you were sent without asking the right questions. Don't worry my dear, you are far from useless. If you continue to refuse to talk I'm going to take my time and find as many uses for your sexy body as I can, the demon said with a lecherous grin. His cock brushed against her lower lips as he stepped closer. The tip teased against her pussy, but he planned on drawing out as much pleasure and pain as the gooey agent could handle.

Stepping forward, he kneeled down in front of the now nude, undercover agent. He reached forward, his clawed hands trailing their way down her shapely thighs. Stroking softly he grabbed each muscular calf and brought her legs up over his shoulders. Trapped between her thighs, Lets see how responsive your tight little body is, Slimer said his green eyes looking up at her purple eyes.

Then he looked forward at her lower lips and leaned his head forward. Slowly opening his mouth, his hot breath rolled over her exposed sex. Finally, his mouth found her magic pearl. Opening his mouth, his tongue darted out and began dancing slowly over her clit. Up and down his tongue began working her super-sensative bundle of nerves. Trapped against the wall the slimed agent could do no more than experience the most pleasurable oral ministrations of her young life.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:23 pm

Filling absolutly helpless Nail couldnt help but continue to try and escape from her captors restraing tenciles coiled around her wrists. Weakly tugging, Nail struggle as she felt the discusting creature molest her shaply mounds forcing the poor undercover agent to gasp heavyly as she listened to his threats. Suddenly Nail's purple eyes shot open wide in suprise as the shock of his member poking and teasing her flower caused her to tremble.

Gritting her teeth Nail turned her head away, trying to hide her shamful blushing face. Shivering as ghoose bumps crawled threw her hyper sensitive skin while the monster went about torturing her. kneeling down stroking her thighs befor taking her sensitive calfs over his musculer sholders getting in position for what was next. Nail nervously looked him in the eye biting her lower lip as she shoke her head in protest refusing to anwser any questions. Suddenly a sharp jolt of pleasure bolted up her young body as Slimer darted his tounge into her moist clit paying close attention to a sensitive bundle of nerves driving her crazy with pleasure."Ehhuhhhh!!" Moaning softly Nail threw her self back arching her body as she dangled spread out and exposed.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:43 am

Slowly, the demon began to use his mouth to pleasure the trapped agent, moistening her sex for the rape to come. His head secured firmly between her thighs, his lips encircling the bundle of nerves at the top of her lower lips, his tongue started flickering up and down, over and over. His muscular tongue applied firm quick strokes as the poor pinned agent could do little more as a victim of the slime then wiggle weakly and moan with each super sensative stroke.

Her sensations being multiplied by roughly four times over, the demon didn't think she would last very long against his oral pleasuring of her clit. His clawed hands found her tiny round ass, and began digging into her sensative fleah pulling her tightly against his face. His green eyes locked onto her purplish-pink eyes, as his mouth worked and he could see the pleasure hit her like rapid tidal waves as every bump on his tongue felt drawn out as it passed over her magic pearl.

Faster and faster his tongue went, the tip pushing her closer and closer to her first orgasm at his demented hands...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm

Nails body jumped and trembled with each flick of the monsters rough tounge. Holding her thighs frimly as he pressed his lips in between her legs, pleasuring her moist sex driving the poor S.F.A agent mad."AHHUUHHH!!..S-stop!!!"Nail moaned and gasped as each stroke of his slimy discusting tonuge sent jolts of pure pleasure threw out her body as danggled back arched in the air, weakly thrashing.

Blushing and moaning loughy Nail could hardly think straight as the monster hammered away at her crumbling defenses."Ahheerr!! I-its!! TO-TO M-MUCH!!...Mmuuuhhhh!!" His hands creeped below Nails radar digging his claws into her soft round ass, pushing his tonuge deeper and deeper and faster and faster into her clit, forcing Nail to the edg of sheer bliss as the monsters erotic torture continued.

Thu May 03, 2012 7:54 am

Super heightened sense of touch was to the agent's downfall. The demon's tongue was relentless. Licking rapidly up and down then left and right, his tongue devoured her clit. His mouth suckled against the bundle of nerves while the flickering tongue aimed to finish her resolve. He looked up with his bright green eyes as he gave her oral like she had never experienced before.

Reaching up with his hand he slipped two fingers inside her rapidly moistening vagina. Her tight velvety walls clamped against the two invading digits as he drove them home, his tongue not pausing. Slowly he began to curl his fingers up, rubbing against her stomach side wall. Back and forth he dragged the tips of his fingers, the come here motion striking her g-spot without pause.

Now he simply waited for her release to happen, continuing the oral and finger bang of her sexy body...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu May 03, 2012 8:06 am

Gritting her teeth trying to resist his oral molestation of her sexy little body. Nail could only arch back lazly trashing as her highten sense forced her to feel every bit of Slimers tounge as it relentlesly slipped in and out of her dripping wet sex. "Ahhuhhh!!.....Its-Its....To-too....Much!!" Up down left and right dident matter as every flick of his slimy tool caused poor Nail to jump as each movent rocked her body send surge afther surge of pleasure up her shivering spin.

"AHHHHUHHH!!!....I'M-I'M COMING!!!!" Nail screamed out load as her moans filled the halls. At her limit afther feeling him jamming his fangers into her tight sex along side his slippery tounge just pushed the young sexy blond over the edg into sheer bliss. Feeling that tidle wave of pure pleasure wash over her bdy throwing her self back, head pointing twords the wall as she dangled by his long discusting tenticles, being hit full force by her first mind shattering climax.

Sun May 06, 2012 9:39 am

The demon felt her body begin to rock and spasm. As her orgasm crashed like the breaking of a wave uppn shore, she threw her green slime covered head back and gushed free her lovely juice over his tongue and fingers.

Standing up, he leaves his two fingers buried in her pussy, and he stares into her purplish eyes as they regain focus. Perhaps you wish to answer my questions now. Will you tell me your true name and why you have trespassed inside my home? Or perhaps you are getting exactly what you came for? He asked pumping the digits inside her soaked squeezing channel. His fingetips continued to stroke against the g-spot as he asked the fake salve her purpose once again.

Personally the demon didn't care if she chose to reveal her true nature at that point. Either she would satisfy his aching hardon with her tight holes and then spill her guts, or he would fill her with his seed before taking her to the torture chamber and simply take his time breaking down her resistance as she experienced horrors and pleasures beyond description...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon May 07, 2012 3:54 pm

Nail hung back her body arched as the slowly came down from her first orgasm still being overwhelmed by the tidel wave of pleasure hitting her young sexy body befor falling limp. Blushing and breathing heavy Nail couldnt belive how much he was able to do with just his tounge and fanger as she stared back into the discusting creatures green eyes clearly nervious while hanging there unable to think clearly afther her ordeal. moving his face away from her dripping wet sex Nail could not help but still fell how he left two of his fangers behind buried into her wet clit.

Shaking her head negitivly to his question biting her lower lip as he asked pumping his fangers away in and out of her soaking folds forcing gasps afther gasp to escape her lips. Clintching her bond fists she tryed her best to endure this horible erotic torture. "Awwhhaa....NO!!"

Tue May 08, 2012 11:37 am

Still choosing to be defiant? Well, there are many more experiences for you to change your mind, Slimer said fingers still lodged into her soaked sex. He continued pumping his fingers out of her delightfully tight passage for a minute. With sudden movements, he pulls his fingers from her wet sex and aligns his thick cock were only moments ago his fingers rested.

My little fake slave has such a tight flower, and it produces such wonderfully sweet nectar. Here have a taste... the demon says moving the fingers covered in her sexual release to her pert lips. Without waiting he slips the digits into her warm wet mouth, timing the insertions to happen at the same time, he also pushed the tip of his larger cock deep into her pussy. As her mouth opens in response to the new organ penetrating her wet folds, he feeds her his dripping fingers. The demon smiles as he slides the two middle fingers between her lips and over her aoft tongue.

Pumping the fingers in and out, he waits until she finishes cleaning his fingers, starting deep even thrust into her warm inviting sex, he begins raping her properly.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu May 10, 2012 6:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next