View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 The Watcher (for Thalia-Rhine) 

Post The Watcher (for Thalia-Rhine)
The setting sun generated a splash of colors across the surface of the lake. It was so calm here and from her vantage point she could still see the builds making up the dorms, their roofs seeming to poke up from the tress.

Thalia had a sketch so far on a pad of paper as she scrawled out an image of this place, paused for a second and realized that there were no chirping birds here. In fact, she hadn't seen any animals since arriving on this island. It wasn't something that one tended to dwell upon but that dawning suddenly stroke her given how quiet it was here.

There was a cool breeze generating from the east off of the lake that playfully danced against her skin. She had just been about to continue on with her sketch of the lake when she heard it, the snapping of a branch.

Instinctively she spun her head around in that direction but there was nothing to be seen than silent trees that stood a vigil over the area. She found herself pausing for some time before returning to her sketch though she hardly got another two lines etched before she hard another snapping sound, this one closer and louder then the first and again spinning her head around revealed nothing out of the ordinary.

It would be dark soon, and the once serene place now had an eerieness to it, as if something was staring out at her, something she did not detect but felt was there nontheless.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Post Re: The Watcher (for Thalia-Rhine)
It took all her willpower to keep herself from running back to her dorm. Thalia was NOT going to let some random organism push her around. She turned her eyes back into the sketch, but listened closely to more snaps of twigs. The sun was setting fast, and she suddenly felt panic rising around her chest. Thalia suddenly stood up in fear as she realized that complete darkness had enveloped her. There were a few more snaps of the twigs, then an eerie silence. Thalia narrowed her eyes as she felt something touch her shoulder. She turned around, but could not see anything except the barely visibile light of the sun sinking. It suddenly made Thalia suprised that there weren't any bird calls around.
Usually, there would be the comforting singing of the birds back in her home. She waited tensely.

Profile: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7970

Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:27 am

There was now a feeling of dread hanging in the air, especially after her shoulder had been touched. Stealing herself Thalia had not instantly bolted and though there was nothing there initially it was after a minute or so that she felt something smooth down her left cheek.

"Mine!" a low growly voice issued into her left ear though now there definitely was something there, a large sauron-like creature, dark brown in nature and armed with a thick tail and wicked looking claws.

It delighted in her shriek of terror, it's mouth quivering to show uneven rows of jagged teeth as it reached out towards her with muscled arms taking hold of her left shoulder it tried to spin her around with a small shove so it could grasp the other shoulder, all the while it emitted a small growl.

Character Listing

Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:03 pm

When the creature that resembled something like a very ugly demon grabbed her left shoulder, Thalia let out a loud scream. She tried to make a run for it, but those muscular arms wouldn't seem to move even the slightest. Thalia was spun around like a doll and the creature placed his claws / hands on each side of Thalia's shoulder. Thalia let out another scream, more of a yelp this time, as she realized that her fellow students were speaking the truth. The school WAS filled with sex-crazed monsters. Thalia cringed again at the sight of the demon like creature's uneven teeths. She was flung onto the ground. Desperately, Thalia grabbed and clawed at the ground trying to pull herself away. "Get away from me!" she screamed.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:00 pm

It was toying with her of course, displaying it's superiority as she was hurled to the ground. Again it hissed softly as it moved towards her, it's shadow sweeping over her as he stalked forward towards her, his eyes piercing into her soul as he did so, his tail swishing against the ground behind her as it came.

"Thiss will be very entertaining." It chuckled as his eyes swept over her body, then rose towards her shapely breasts where almost casually he reached down, groping the side of one in his scaly hand. The other moving toward a shoulder in an attempt to pin her on the ground where he had tossed her.

Character Listing

Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:43 pm

The monster creeped out Thalia. "What do you mean, 'this will be entertaining'? For who?" she asked. Thalia let out a sudden yelp as she realized that she had let the demon-like creature grope at her breasts casually as if he did this to girls daily. "Get away from me!" she demanded. Only then Thalia realized that the monster had made her lose her guard and she cursed as the monster gained the reach to her shoulders. Thalia grunted with pain as it pushed her down to the ground. "What do you want?!" she asked.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:22 pm

It chuckled to itself as it's gaze shifted over her. One hand still pressing her down while the other went exploring, smoothing over her leg before reaching up to grasp it at the knee, pulling her legs apart so that he could maneuver between them.

"I think you know very well what I want."

His firm harness poked at her belly as his hand went back to work on her, molding her breast as he bent over her licking at the side of her neck.

Character Listing

Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:49 pm

"Stop!" she said. Thalia struggled to stand up, knowing that if she was in this position a second longer, she'd give into her lust. "Stop..." she muttered, more weakely this time. She let out a series of gasps as she felt her breasts hardening as the creature worked on her breasts. Thalia closed her eyes as the demon licked around her neck.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:52 pm

But it did not stop. In fact it's claws cut through a section of her blouse as his tail coiled up over her ankle as she struggled to stand causing him to exert more of his weight upon her to keep her from rising. She could squirm beneath him all she wanted, she wasn't going anywhere and the creature was confident of that fact as it purred against her neck as her eyes closed.

The sauron continued to bring it's long tongue against the flesh of her neck as his claws roamed over her bra clearly visible to him as he rubbed against it. His other hand gribbing her shoulder tight enough where it's needle-like claws poked through her blouse puncturing her shoulder a little in the process, It was like several needles poking into her flesh, unpleasant but not overly painful, though she realized that those claws could have been very painful if used in an offensive way.

The last flecks of sunlight splashed over the surface of the lake while the wind fluttered the page of her sketch threatening to turn to the next blank page, forgotten for the moment giving the current situation.

"Ssstop? Why sshould I do sssuch?" It cooed softly against her as it continued to trace a hand over her bra clad breast.

Character Listing

Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:07 am

Thalia gasped as the weight of the monster was pushed on top of her. She wanted to scream, yell for help, but she could only let out a tiny groan for the monster seemed to have knocked the breath out of her. She watched as the monster cut out a section of her blouse, then let out a wince as the sauron pierced his claws a little into her shoulder. Thalia squirmed as it continued to rub at her breasts. When the sauron asked why he should stop, Thalia could not find the answer, for she felt as if she was going to be very disappointed if the touching of her breasts were to stop. 'The pleasure is worth the intrusion.' thought Thalia.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:26 pm

(sorry I thought my post had gone through a few days back and I just found out that it hadn't)

The demonic-like sauron delighted in her groans as it's hand continued to fondle her breast, his thumb curled up above her bra clad nipple rolling in little circles as his fingers pressed against it's side rough, then he stopped, grabbed the garment and ripped it from her body to that his returning hand felt the full wight of her soft breast.

Really?

A voice or was it a thought pressed into her mind. All she could be certain of was that it did not come from her attacker, or so she though as he hissed softly as his forked tongue coursed over her neck.

Character Listing

Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:01 pm

((No prob!))
Thalia gritted her teeths to stop her moans escape her mouth. I'm not going to let the monster enjoy this! she thought. Unfortunately, it became too much to bear when the monster ripped her bras and took hold of her entire breast. She shit her eyes and let out a gasp and a series of moans as the feeling of painand pleasure became too much. Thalia could almost imagine the monster grinning at her.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Now, I'm curious, just how do you intend to stop it from enjoying itself?

That voice entered into her head again as the creature atop her continued to grope her breast, his fingers sliding up and over her nipple, pinching it and twisting it in a clockwise fashion, his tongue still lapping the side of her neck as his other hand went exploring, rubbing over a leg until his hand lifted enough to peeel over her skirt drawing that up as it danced against her skin.

It let out a low growling sound as that hand crept beneath her skirt moving to her panties and rubbing roughly against the front of it.

I suppose you have some advantages ... it's not expecting much of a fight, especially now, I suppose you could attempt to hit him with that branch for what little good that will do.

There was a branch on the ground within reach, that she could swear wasn't there before as if it moved closer or just materialized, it was hard to tell considering she had this sauron distraction to worry about.

Character Listing

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:46 pm

Thalia could not decide what was more distracting. The voice inside her head and the monster both seemed to wanting her to enjoy this. She ignored the voice's first comment, but did find something useful on its second. Shut up, inner voice! she thought to herself. Then she realized that the voice was right. There was a branch within her reach. The creature's hand rubbing her leg was her last straw. Fine! I admit! I'm loving this-". She abruptly cut off her thought, for she realized that this 'inner voice' didn't seem to be hers. Then who's is it? she thought.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Oh, you could say I'm a good samatarian. I heard all the initial ruckus and while I assumed what was going on I did choose to peak in on matters. Of course, I can't fault him for his taste ...

The voice obviously ignored her thoughts of shutting up. For a second she felt nothing, no weight upon her, no tongue pressed to her neck of fingers roaming her body, then the sensations returned as if someone hit the play button after hitting pause.

The creature atop her moved it's hand grabbing the side of her panties and taring, braking the strap and tugging a little to remove the garment completely as it dropped it to the side before bringing it's hand to the slit of her sex, rocking his finger against her clit while the others curled back trickling against her slit.

It preferred his victims a little damp between the thighs, pushing into them felt so much better not that he really cared if they derived any pleasure from the experience only looking to his own pleasure.

Character Listing

Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 126 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next