View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Jasmine - Stranded 

Alucard grinned. The dumb bitch doesn't even know the proper rules of engagement? NEVER turn your back on your opponent!

Alucard grabbed the agent and lifted her into the air by her cybernetic arm. "Oh, well," said Alucard. "I guess you can be my dinner tonight."

Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:45 am
Profile YIM

Jasmine
ADD Agent

After all the patience the alien had been showing after getting attacked more than once, she figured him for a docile species.

Imagine her surprise when he proved her wrong and picked her up in his massive hand. Suddenly the ground got further away in one rush of a movement. His thick fingers were around her tiny arm. She squirmed in his grasp, wrenching at his grip with her free hand and flailing her legs up to kick his arm but to no avail. This thing was too strong.

"Raaaghhh!" She screamed with rage and pounded on his fingers uselessly.

"I guess you can be my dinner tonight."

"Wh... what?" She gasped in shock. Was this thing serious?

Last edited by Mona on Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:53 am

"It's okay," Alucard said in a reassuring voice. It repeated it several times, as if trying to calm her down. However, its grip did not loosen. "It's okay," Alucard said one more time. "After all, I had a craving for dark meat tonight anyway."

The alien grinned and licked its lips. "I bet you're delicious."

Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:03 am
Profile YIM

Jasmine
ADD Agent

Jasmine's eyes widened in horror as she hung there helplessly. He was serious, he actually wanted to eat her.

"You son of a bitch... let me...DOWN!" She began to struggle anew, achieving no better results.

She looked into the things yellow eyes and shuddered. Panic began to fill her.
"Ahhhh! Nooo! Stop!"
The tough ADD soldier screamed, she actually screamed like a regular frightened woman, and immediately she was ashamed.

Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:07 am

Alucard opened its mouth wider, laughing at the agent's helplesness. "So," it said to her, "do you want to go headfirst or feetfirst?"

The alien's ship still loomed overhead, eclipsing the light of the icy moon.

Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:16 am
Profile YIM

Jasmine
ADD Agent

Jasmine was dangled over the beast's gaping maw as it posed a question.
"do you want to go headfirst or feet first?"

If she was going to die she was going to go out like the soldier she was. Jasmine sucked up all her courage and doubled her resolve.

"Get bent!" She yelled angrily, trying to kick one of it's big ugly eyes with her heavy combat boot.

Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:21 am

Alucard easily kept her kick from connecting by holding her out further from its body. With an eight-foot reach, holding her at arm's length would definitely keep her away from its eyes.

"What a shame," Alucard commented. It moved as if to take her in, but then changed its mind. "I'll eat on the go," it said.

Had an observer been there that night, he or she would have seen a sixteen-foot tall alien holding a woman in the air. Moments later, he would have seen both disappear.

When Jasmine could see again, she was aboard The Hunger. The alien still held her in the same way as before.

Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:29 am
Profile YIM

Jasmine
ADD Agent

Jasmine dangled by her mechanical arm like a rag doll. No matter how hard she swung herself there was no way she could make contact on the beast with her foot. It was too far away.

He began to move with her in tow and suddenly her vision blurred and her surroundings changed. When the world came back into focus, she seemed to be on a ship. She didn't have to guess who's ship it was...

"Nhgg." She grunted as she continued to claw at his fingers. "Put me down! Let me go!"

Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:59 am

Alucard grinned and obligingly dropped the woman. She landed on her hands and knees on a padded cushion on the floor with a thud. Everywhere that her body touched the cushion stuck fast to it. Even her cybernetic arm could not free itself.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:09 am
Profile YIM

Jasmine
ADD Agent

Her wish granted, Jas landed on a soft cushion on her hands and knees. That was a stupid move on your part! She thought with a smirk, as she got ready to run away. However when she attempted to remove her hands from the cushions, she found they were stuck fast. She wriggled her legs next and realized her knees were also glued in place.

The confused ADD agent, on all fours like a cat, struggled in earnest. "What the hell is going on here?"

Her tight leather pants creaked as she wiggled her hips and ass in a vain attempt to stand.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:16 am

The alien grinned and watched her struggle, like a fly on sticky paper. Its eyes gleamed. "After three days on that planet, you've gotten quite dirty. Some cleaning is in order..." Alucard picked her up by the cushion, not getting stuck to it as it did so, and carried it to a vat of water. It was just deep enough to immerse all of her while kneeling on the cushion, except for her head. The alien held her over it, menacing her with the threat of dropping her in.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:35 am
Profile YIM

Jasmine
ADD Agent

Jasmine didn't like being carried around like she was some kind of toy. Being used for it's amusement was pissing her off. And now it seemed the beast wanted to give her a bath? Was it a child of it's species? At 16 feet tall, if this thing was a child she wouldn't want to see it's parents.

"Do you plan to drown me?" She spat out. "Go ahead, do it! Spare me any more humiliation!"

Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:40 am

The alien grinned and dropped her. She landed cushion-first in the water. The level was just high enough to submerge everything but her head. The alien began to laugh at her.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:56 am
Profile YIM

Jasmine
ADD Agent

He let her go. He let her go and Jasmine gasped in surprise. She held her breath and closed her eyes tight, expecting the water to go over her head. When it didn't and she found that her head was still above the surface, she breathed a sigh of relief. That was, until the alien began to laugh at her.

She tilted her head to the side, barely able to see him from her prone position in the basin. "Go ahead, laugh! I'll kill you in the end. Then we'll see who's laughing..."

She turned away from him and closed her eyes, fighting off the urge to cry. I won't cry like a weakling... I won't. I'm a soldier.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:01 am

"You're the billionth woman to say that to me," said Alucard, rubbing her clothing. It was obviously not normal water, for it began to dissolve her clothing, but left her and her cybernetic arm alone.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:16 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next