View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 The Watcher (for Thalia-Rhine) 

Post Re: The Watcher (for Thalia-Rhine)
Here? Why, isn't it obvious that you're in a funhouse with Devon. If you prefer you can be back at Shokushu, your choice there but seeing what I'm seeing I'm going to guess that you'd prefer it here. Now, come ...

Devon gestured towards her again, beckoning her and maling it clear that he was the voice within her head.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Thalia hesitated once more, than walked up to Devon. Alright...I'd rather be in a funhouse than getting raped by a monster! she thought. Then she asked Devon, "Is this real...?"

Profile: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7970

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:26 pm

"I thought you'd see it that way. And this -" he grinned when she had reached him finding that it was merely a mirror. From here she could see other images of him standing there, though his gaze shifted now to take her in.

"This is as real as you make it ... real, fake ... if you cut yourself her you will bleed and feel pain if I so will it. Here the power of the mind rules in a way and while this is not real by your definitions it is real enough. Your brain can be fooled and thus manipulated to experience any number of realities as I will it. I could make things a living nightmare, or place you here, in a funhouse at my whim.

"Fortune favors you today in that you have a particular talent I can draw upon, though I may have been swayed by your attractiveness, though as a rule such simple things appeal to me less."

She managed to find the real him amongst the images in little time. "But I tend to do things by whims too to keep things somewhat interesting after the long years."

Character Listing

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:42 pm

Thalia let out a frustrated groan as she saw that Devon was playing with her. "Where are you?!" she asked impatiently. Deciding that listening to Devon's explanation would make her head explode, she simply ignored his long talk and focused on finding him. But than a part of his words catched her attention. He had said that he could make things a nightmare to her, or not, simply by his whim. Who gave you the control to control my mind? she thought. Then she realized that she gave the permission herself. "Oh well, then. Lets enjoy this amusement park since we're here." she said.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:54 pm

He allowed her to reach her own conclusions as she approached him, and allowed her thoughts to dance within her head a little as she tuned in on something he had revealed to her, of course he simply grinned at her and when she made her comment to him he glanced over his shoulder as if looking around though when he looked back he simple flipped another switch in her mind.

Slowly it built, slow at first but it would steadily grow as he esclated her own arousal. His hand returned to her own, the other seizing a little of the cotton candy she held while taking a small portion of it.

"You were right ... this is a fun house." His thumb traced over the back of her hand as he spoke in a slow deliberate manner. "Are you willing to make another deal?"

Character Listing

Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:07 pm

Thalia returned Devon a smile. Devon smoothly grabbed Thalia's hand, and quite suddenly, sent some kind of thrill of excitement down her body. She suddenly clenched Devon's hand tighter, not wanting to let go of his hand, for she felt a desire to experience the moment of excitement once more. Thalia could feel Devon's thumb tracing over the back of her hand. "Another deal..?" she repeated. Well, I did escape feeling the pain of my rape thanks to him, she thought. I can trust him. More interested in Devon's deliberate thumb, she replied, "Alright. What is the deal?"

Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:24 pm

He smiled at her. Of course, he could read her internal thoughts too but they were impossible to stop of conceal. He steadily increased her own arousal, keeping to that slow steady pace as he answered her question that he only imagined would come before he asked it.

"A thought has occurred to me, that this reality is similar to a dream in that all manners of desires can be fulfilled or denied of course. However, if you were to receive on of your fantasies here then I'll exchange it for a later date in which I may have you.

Of course, there is still the rest of the fun house to check out if you so desire it. Again, the choice is yours to make."

Oddly he could have taken her if that had been his will though Aegir got more of a thrill out of things when beings made their own conclusions and choices heightening that stature that he once had, reinforcing it, for anyone could truly take what they desired. While that was not beneath him as a general rule he only did so when he was bored or prey so foolishly fell into his lap.

Character Listing

Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Thalia could guess what this 'fantasy' meant. Without much hesitation, she replied, "...I guess its better to do it now, then. Could I trust you?" she asked. All the while, Thalia found a weird type of frustration building up in herself on the fact that she was being kept to a steady pace of excitement and thrill.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:36 am

There was a point where the arousal would not climb beyond given that he wanted her to be clear minded when deciding on things though tipping the odds in his favor slightly by doing so. He had already assumed that it wouldn't take much manipulation considering the state of mind he had found her in.

Nevertheless he nodded. "Trust, well most of the time ... of course if I were you I would be a little leery. In this case though you have my word in this case. Still, the choice is yours. Regardless, your admission has already been paid here at the park so do not feel as if you refrain that you'll be whisked away back to the island. Here you shall remain until the ordeal there has past, or you desire to return before such a time for whatever reason."

Character Listing

Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:01 am

Thalia nodded in saisfaction as Devon told her that he could be trusted. She felt sure that getting it quickly over with here would be a lot better than getting raped again later in Shokushu. "I don't want to go back to the island until... later." she said. "And there was the other part of the deal that I have to do.." said Thalia. "Can I get it quickly over with right now, in here?"

Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:20 am

"Oh, time is a bit fickle. Minutes, hours, days, can occur here in a few seconds there. Or a few moments here can be lengthy there. I have the ability to alter perceptions and something could seem longer or shorter because of it.

"Of course, you'll be occupied here so it shouldn't seem as if there is too much time passing at all." He stepped forward, still clad in this avatar of Devon as his thumb traced the back of her hand. "Of course, you need not choose the second bargain, though I sense that you missed out once and have your regrets over that. Now might be the only time that you could set it right so to speak."

He leaned down pressing his lips to the back of her hand while the sauron did god knows what to her back at the island. His other hand sought to take the cotton candy out of hers so she did not have to worry about holding onto it though as soon as it was out of her hand he simply willed it out of existance, erasing it.

"Think of the second bargain as a possible exchange. You get something and I get something at a later date, there are not many beings here that would be willing to enter into such an exchange but I have my oddities."

Character Listing

Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:40 am

Having the back of her hand traced once more by Devon gave her the excitement again, but even more thrill went down her body as Devon pressed his lips onto it. She barely heard Devon, and replied without much complex thought, "Cmon. I want to have some fun with you! Here! Not later!" she begged. in other cases, she wouldve thought more carefully, but this pleasant feeling Devon was giving her blocked all other thoughts.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:33 am

"Now and then some time later." He responded, though he set a hand on one of her hips as he went back to adding logs to the fire as he stimulated her senses. He grinned, kissed the back of her hand again then moved in closer allowing his lips to press against her own.

They danced against her own, his tongue slipping inside her mouth to smoothly flow over her own tongue as he tasted her. She could feel the poke of his own arousal on her belly as his other hand brushed against her side after coaxing her down to the floor slowly.

He did so until she was beneath him, his mouth still affixed to her own as they traced over his own. He let out a soft purring sound against her lips then broke the kiss. Looking down into her eyes he smiled before bringing his lips upon the side of her neck brushing over it with his tongue.

He was deliberately slow, coming at her with a patient lust so far. "Divine," he whispered against the side of her neck before going back to licking and sucking on it.

Character Listing

Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:48 am

"Okay.." she said, and smiled.Another, bigger thrill jolted down her body as Devon placed his hand on her hips. She enjoyed Devon kissing the back of her hand, but the kiss on the lips slightly took her by surprise.For a while, she let Devon explore her mouth. Then with passion, kissed him back.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:02 pm

His mouth continued to skim along her lips, his tongue brushing against her own. His hand folded around the curve of her breast, rubbing against it, then as he broke their kiss he sat up drawing her up part way so that he could peel off her own shirt, then assist in removing her blouse had she not done so by then, revealing her bra.

Hands swept to the sides of it, pressing first against it, then circling back to her back and unlatching the hooks of her bra so he could peel that away replacing his hands on there chest, fingers curling over her nipples, softly twisting each as he bent down, licking the tip of one with a tongue.

Character Listing

Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next